Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM

Old January 9th, 2017, 07:02 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Brittle's Home

One of the smaller houses in the neighborhood, with one of the biggest backyards. Two distinctly different trees grow here, one an oak, and the other is a birch. The two-story house looked much like the others around it in design style, but has the addition of an upper-floor patio facing the backyard.
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:35 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Brittle's Home

@Nettleclaw

Scottie trotted towards the house, ears perked. This is it, he thought, facing the house. This is the one she pointed out yesterday. Picking up the pace, he ran to the nearest window, hopping up onto the ledge along it. "Brittle?" He called out, peering in. Maybe she's still at the vet...

Old January 10th, 2017, 08:31 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Nettleclaw

Scottie trotted towards the house, ears perked. This is it, he thought, facing the house. This is the one she pointed out yesterday. Picking up the pace, he ran to the nearest window, hopping up onto the ledge along it. "Brittle?" He called out, peering in. Maybe she's still at the vet...
The interior is dark and empty it seems, sizable boxes litter the one visible hall. However, the sudden slam of doors out front sends the tell tale message that twolegs are either coming or going. The taller twoleg steps out of the car gingerly cradling a basket while the one with long fur goes for the door. The twoleg kits barrel past the window, without noticing Scottie, and with the excitement of Brittle's homecoming, everyone is inside, but the screen door didn't close all the way.
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
The interior is dark and empty it seems, sizable boxes litter the one visible hall. However, the sudden slam of doors out front sends the tell tale message that twolegs are either coming or going. The taller twoleg steps out of the car gingerly cradling a basket while the one with long fur goes for the door. The twoleg kits barrel past the window, without noticing Scottie, and with the excitement of Brittle's homecoming, everyone is inside, but the screen door didn't close all the way.
Scottie watched the twolegs run by, ears perked as his gaze fixed on the basket. He knew Brittle must be inside it, and therefore didn't hesitate to slip inside after them. He hung back, not wanting her twolegs to make him leave. I have to see her, need to make sure she's alright. He leaned as high as he could, reaching up on his tip toes to try and see into the basket, but just barely couldn't. He didn't dare call out while the twolegs were in the room, however, instead just waited as patiently as he could for an opportunity to see his mate.

It was strange; Scottie was typically a very patient cat, but as he stood there waiting, he found his tail waving back and forth very impatiently. His paws itched with irritation, and he wished that everyone would leave the room already. Every heartbeat needed a deal of effort to keep him pinned to his spot, instead of dashing to where he knew Brittle must be.

Old January 11th, 2017, 03:42 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Scottie watched the twolegs run by, ears perked as his gaze fixed on the basket. He knew Brittle must be inside it, and therefore didn't hesitate to slip inside after them. He hung back, not wanting her twolegs to make him leave. I have to see her, need to make sure she's alright. He leaned as high as he could, reaching up on his tip toes to try and see into the basket, but just barely couldn't. He didn't dare call out while the twolegs were in the room, however, instead just waited as patiently as he could for an opportunity to see his mate.

It was strange; Scottie was typically a very patient cat, but as he stood there waiting, he found his tail waving back and forth very impatiently. His paws itched with irritation, and he wished that everyone would leave the room already. Every heartbeat needed a deal of effort to keep him pinned to his spot, instead of dashing to where he knew Brittle must be.

The twoleg kits looked to have wanted to reach into the basket, but the tall one didn't let them. He speaks and moves past everyone to go upstairs. The long furred one spoke and the kits followed her out into the kitchen.

There are moving boxes and piles of items lying around in a sort of organized chaos. It provided plenty of places to hide on route to the white carpeted stairs. Moments later, the tall one comes back down into the room and sits on the sofa, turning on the light box.
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
The twoleg kits looked to have wanted to reach into the basket, but the tall one didn't let them. He speaks and moves past everyone to go upstairs. The long furred one spoke and the kits followed her out into the kitchen.

There are moving boxes and piles of items lying around in a sort of organized chaos. It provided plenty of places to hide on route to the white carpeted stairs. Moments later, the tall one comes back down into the room and sits on the sofa, turning on the light box.
Scottie inched forward as the twolegs left the room, only to jump back as the tall one returned, stifling a hiss of irritation. Ears perked, he planned out a route that would take him as close to the basket as possible, keeping low as he crawled from clutter to clutter. When he was satisfied with his distance to the basket, he shot a worried glance to the twoleg while hissing out softly, "Brittle! Brittle, are you in there? It's me, Scottie." He was worried with how quiet it was- why wasn't she attempting to move, or exit the basket?

Old January 11th, 2017, 09:57 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Scottie inched forward as the twolegs left the room, only to jump back as the tall one returned, stifling a hiss of irritation. Ears perked, he planned out a route that would take him as close to the basket as possible, keeping low as he crawled from clutter to clutter. When he was satisfied with his distance to the basket, he shot a worried glance to the twoleg while hissing out softly, "Brittle! Brittle, are you in there? It's me, Scottie." He was worried with how quiet it was- why wasn't she attempting to move, or exit the basket?
Dizzy, and her eyes barely open, she thought she had imagined Scottie's voice. Still, it was enough to get her to want to look around, but she feels too strange, sick maybe to move. She does manage to turn her head enough to see the white cloth wrapped tightly around her leg. What kind of nest is this? It's so uncomfortable. She mews out a grunt trying to at least shift her weight.
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Dizzy, and her eyes barely open, she thought she had imagined Scottie's voice. Still, it was enough to get her to want to look around, but she feels too strange, sick maybe to move. She does manage to turn her head enough to see the white cloth wrapped tightly around her leg. What kind of nest is this? It's so uncomfortable. She mews out a grunt trying to at least shift her weight.
Scottie let out a sigh of relief as he heard movement from inside the basket."Hey, you alright? How was the vet?" He shot a glance over at the twoleg, hoping he wasn't paying attention as the tom straightened to look into the basket. He shoots a glance down at Brittle's leg, hoping the cloth was a good sign. Perhaps they're making it better, or at least making it bother her less?

Old January 12th, 2017, 07:19 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Scottie let out a sigh of relief as he heard movement from inside the basket."Hey, you alright? How was the vet?" He shot a glance over at the twoleg, hoping he wasn't paying attention as the tom straightened to look into the basket. He shoots a glance down at Brittle's leg, hoping the cloth was a good sign. Perhaps they're making it better, or at least making it bother her less?
Brittle turns her tired eyes to him, "Scottie, it really is you." She mews lightly. The twoleg hears Brittle and reaches down without looking to scritch her head. The only thing she hears from him she recognizes is "sleep." Brittle tries hissing quietly, "How did you get in here?"
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Brittle turns her tired eyes to him, "Scottie, it really is you." She mews lightly. The twoleg hears Brittle and reaches down without looking to scritch her head. The only thing she hears from him she recognizes is "sleep." Brittle tries hissing quietly, "How did you get in here?"
Scottie glanced up at the twoleg, before turning his eyes back on Brittle. "They left the door open a bit, so I slipped in after them. How are you feeling?" Seeing as the twoleg didn't look down before, the orange tabby risked moving over to be directly next to the basket.Worst case is they see me and put me outside; I know they won't hurt me. Scottie leaned down to touch his nose gently to Brittle's. "I'm glad to see you," he murmured softly.