Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Introductions

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 6th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick
Default I'm Back, But I've Forgotten Everything I Knew :/

Okay, so, hi. I'm Whitemoon, and I used to be pretty active on this site (under the same name) about 1-2 years ago? I don't quite remember, but I was sick and took a long break because of it. Most of you won't know me, since I didn't really go out of my way to meet people. I've managed to reconnect with a few people I did know, though. The site has changed so much, and I've noticed quite a few people coming back after going on hiatus as well.

A little bit about me: I'm currently interested in animation, (working on the basics of 2D) I like to learn about other cultures, and I LOVE traveling. I'm a swimmer, annndddd... Yep. Pretty much sums it up.

My main reason in posting this is simply to say hi, and to get back into the habit of posting. I've kind of forgotten how to roleplay and stuff. It took me a while to break out of my shell when I first joined, and now I have to do it all over again!

So, yeah... That's pretty much me

Last edited by Whitemoon; January 6th, 2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:49 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: I'm Back, But I've Forgotten Everything I Knew :/

Welcome back!!

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
Okay, so, hi. I'm Whitemoon, and I used to be pretty active on this site (under the same name) about 1-2 years ago? I don't quite remember, but I was sick and took a long break because of it. Most of you won't know me, since I didn't really go out of my way to meet people. I've managed to reconnect with a few people I did know, though. The site has changed so much, and I've noticed quite a few people coming back after going on hiatus as well.

A little bit about me: I'm currently interested in animation, (working on the basics of 2D) I like to learn about other cultures, and I LOVE traveling. I'm a swimmer, annndddd... Yep. Pretty much sums it up.

My main reason in posting this is simply to say hi, and to get back into the habit of posting. I've kind of forgotten how to roleplay and stuff. It took me a while to break out of my shell when I first joined, and now I have to do it all over again!

I could RP with you, and I can help you learn about Germany and how to speak it! (That was random)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 6th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
I could RP with you, and I can help you learn about Germany and how to speak it! (That was random)
Cool, thanks! I've actually been to Germany once, but I don't know much about the language.
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Cool, thanks! I've actually been to Germany once, but I don't know much about the language.
I wish I've been to Germany! Also, message me when you want to RP!

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:

Welcome back. I'm a swimmer too!
Old January 7th, 2017, 12:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Welcome back! c:

It would have been almost two years; iirc you were active around March 2015.
Old January 7th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Heeeeey! Welcome back! I hadn't joined when you were here yet, but I bet we'll be great palls if we try C:

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Welcome Back~ ^o^