Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“When the Kestrel Stops...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:28 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 12:24 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:17 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:09 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by trulydevious
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Twilight Sleepover [Open]

[Open for WindClan Apprentices ]
Twilightstar never loathed Parasite as much as she did right at that very second. His assumption of her being lonely has always been annoying if not a little cute when he was a kit, it started out with small things like assuming he could sleep in her den, to actually making another nest to sleep in there, to bring Worrywart and bugs, and now you ask? Now he was telling apprentices that they could sleepover in her den because AGAIN she was lonely. She couldn't even imagine what he had in store for her next.
But anyway, there was such a large amount of apprentices who strangely enough wanted to sleep in her den, with Parasite, that she couldn't fit them all in the den with suffocating(which at this point would be a blessing from StarClan). She swore hanging out with Parasite and Mushy was making her soft, cause instead of ordering them all back to their den, she decided to take them out to the moor. She used to sleep outside the camp with Hawkflame as an apprentice, she had enjoyed it. At night the moors were different, with the warriors of past watching over them. It could be relaxing if not for the apprentices chattering so loudly behind her.
"Listen up, Hairballs, since you all, for whatever reason want a sleepover, we're sleeping out here. I can't fit all you in my den." Twilightstar raised her voice to call their attention to her.
"Do not wander from the group, if you get lost I'm not finding you. If you get eaten by a fox or chased by a rabbit, well...too bad." Twilightstar had like a billion and two kittens to replace the apprentices. As much as she hoped they wouldn't bother her, she knew they were going to bother her since it was Parasite's idea Twilightstar assumed the hairballs were going to annoy the hell out of her. She wondered if she could sneak off to her den while they weren't looking.
@Arie @RedHead @Slushie @hope @Estelle @Puddle~ @Zesty Mango @Cobralily @elysian @implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 4th, 2020 at 01:44 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:27 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Twilight Sleepover

[ Moonpaw - @Arie @RedHead @Slushie @hope @Estelle @Puddle~ @Zesty Mango @Moonraven @elysian @implimm ]

Moonpaw purred nervously, than glanced over a Stagpaw. "Your nickname is Parasite?" she hissed. "What do you call her?" Wow, sleeping outside...might be too scary for some apprentices. Moonpaw twisted around, looking for Rosebaby.
being this young is art

Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Gullpaw frolicked over to Twiglightstar, and gave a smile,” How’d you become clan leader? Like I know you became deputy to become leader, but how did you become deputy?” she asked purring in happiness @Moonraven

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:42 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Hmmph. Why had he agreed to this? Bushpaw sulked. Maybe he had been in a good mood when he agreed. He didn’t even remember consenting to ANYTHING. Yet here he was on the moors at night. With a bunch of apprentices. Most younger than him. Wooonderful. At gullpaws annoying query, he jeered, "What, do YOU want to be deputy?" Snorting, he imagined Gull as deputy. Chaos. Pff.

Bushpaw himself didn’t care at all to be deputy. Too much stress or whatever. He would be a warrior. But to be a warrior, he had to do something! Hmm... maybe if he could sneak away and present the group with some prey! Cool. And use those weird tactics Rookflight taught him. Oooookay.
@Moonraven @Zesty Mango

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; July 3rd, 2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 09:38 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lynxpaw had come when Stagpaw had announced the sleepover, truly for only three reasons, really. One, her sister was coming, and she hoped to spend some time with her in that regard. Two, she wanted to befriend Stagpaw, he seemed like a nice cat. Three, hanging out with other apprentices would be good for her, and maybe even allow her to make more friends.
She gave Twilightstar a nod and a smile once the leader finished speaking, giving her consent to being good and obedient. She really didn't want to wander off anyways... It got a bit scary at night. Padding over to Stagpaw, the she-cat gave him a friendly poke with her paw. "So, you got any fun plans for this sleepover Stagpaw?"

@Arie @Estelle (if hail wants to come talk to her sis <3)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:48 AM
i am kenough

Elderpaw had been eagerly following Stagpaw's antics from afar. Ever since as a kit she'd tried to have a little fun with him, he was a fun one to spot around camp. Especially when it came to his harassment of Twilightstar, who until his arrival seemed... Kinda hard to talk to!
Now, she happily sat among the other apprentices and their leader, feeling chuffed to bits to be present. Nighttime was fun, and pretty, and... "I think if you let me get eaten, my mentor would toss you off the cliff! He's preeeeetty scaryyy!" She'd not meant to threaten Twilightstar, but as she imagines Batglare's reaction to losing his darling apprentice under the leader's supervision, she couldn't help the laugh that bubbles out. She could only think of two very different extremes when it came to what the big guy would say and do.
Glancing around, she wonders about who to speak to first. Maybe she would stick to Stagpaw, since this was his idea in the first place and not having fun with him would be rude, like Gullpaw over there who didn't even say hi! And Bushpaw who, for some reason, seemed super unhappy! "Stagpaw, the last time we talked you were a kit!! I'm still an Elderpaw, though! What should we do tonight?" Flashing a grin at him, she waves her tail at Lynxpaw too. "I don't believe we've spoken much either! Hello!" Would she finally have more friends than Mean Old Mentor and RiverClan Deputy?
[ @Moonraven @RedHead @Arie ]
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
Hmmph. Why had he agreed to this? Bushpaw sulked. Maybe he had been in a good mood when he agreed. He didn’t even remember consenting to ANYTHING. Yet here he was on the moors at night. With a bunch of apprentices. Most younger than him. Wooonderful. At gullpaws annoying query, he jeered, "What, do YOU want to be deputy?" Snorting, he imagined Gull as deputy. Chaos. Pff.

Bushpaw himself didn’t care at all to be deputy. Too much stress or whatever. He would be a warrior. But to be a warrior, he had to do something! Hmm... maybe if he could sneak away and present the group with some prey! Cool. And use those weird tactics Rookflight taught him. Oooookay.
@Moonraven @Zesty Mango
Gullpaw glanced at Bushpaw,” No. But I want to know how Twiglightstar came to power, it’s a fun story probably...sort of how we enjoy elder stories, leader stories have got to be even better.“ she pointed out

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:21 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Zesty Mango @elysian @ everyone
"HI PEOPLE," robinpaw chirped, glancing around at his fellow... sleepover-buddies, if that was what he could call them. hearing gullpaw say a thing, he wiggled his invisible eyebrows at gullpaw. "what'd be so interesting about it? leader chooses deputy, deputy becomes leader. bam. done. end of story!!" he said, honestly confused what gullpaw found so intriguing about a story like that. ah, maybe non-heroes found weird things interesting... robinpaw agreed with bushpaw, though bushpaw was a bit mean about it. he sat down and gave bushpaw a smile, waiting for something entertaining to happen as he checked the floor for spiders. he had to make sure there weren't any of those around...

Last edited by panchiko; July 3rd, 2020 at 03:21 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Truthfully, Hailpaw had no idea whatsoever why she even agreed on joining this. She didn't even know Stagpaw- or any of the apprentices aside from her siblings and Heatherpaw. ..And Basilpaw, though despite nerve having spoken to him, she just didn't really like him for one reason or another, so he didn't count. But that aside, the molly of silver fur wasn't to worried about wandering of and getting lost; she wasn't planning on going anywhere and if it did somehow happen, she would surely manage to get back just like when she was a kit (and probably no one had gone looking for her that time either). Put more simple, the leader's words were quickly noted and remembered.

Now maybe since they arrived she could go peak to-- right, her non-existing friends. Eerrr.. Who else..? Oh right! Her sister! Hailpaw had been happy to find out she would be coming too after all, and they hadn't spoken in.. A while. Getting up from her proper sitting position, light blue eyes soon found her littermate by Stagpaw, to be joined by Elderpaw, and so she lightly made her way over. Since both were addressing the other, and Hailpaw refused to be rude and interrupt, she quietly approached her darling sis yet kept a small distance as to not intrude completely. She would simply wait until her presence would either get noticed or until she found a good moment to attempt joining in-- hopefully? She just wanted to speak to her sister again, and it would be appropriate to at least meet the one who initially organised this as well. Plus, maybe it wouldn't be too bad if she were to speak to her den mates for once either, so.. That was that.

@Arie @implimm @RedHead ( Hail would love to <3 )
Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:06 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango @elysian @hope

If he was being honest, Puddlepaw really didn't know why he was here. None of his close friends seemed to be present... he barely knew the others... and Twilightstar definitely didn't seem happy about this thing. So he asked himself again. What was he doing here? Well... he supposed he'd sort of just gotten pulled into the flow of things. There was the option of returning to camp... but it would be awfully rude to the other apprentices if he just left. Besides, he was sort of curious to see what would happen. Perhaps even make a few new friends. So... maybe sticking around wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

Bright green eyes scanning the other apprentices which had already arrived, he picked out a group which seemed nice--for the most part. Bushpaw seemed to have a slightly sour attitude right now, but other than that, he figured everything else would be fine. Trying to put on his best cheery attitude, he walked over to them. "Hello, fellow sleepover-goers!" A smile hid the fact that he was disappointed. That greeting had sounded much better in his head than out loud. "Whatcha guys talking about?" He hoped one of them didn't mind recounting to him, as he'd been too busy overthinking everything to really pick up on the conversations any of the little groups were having.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread