Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redwater Art requests
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:38 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 02:37 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:37 PM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 02:32 PM

Old January 1st, 2017, 02:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Sapphire's Secret Tunnel

( @Willowstorm )
As he moved the bushes, the tunnels entrance was well hidden. The young apprentice smiled and turned to Blazepaw. "Down here!" he called, purring. He poked his head in, and then jumped in, and looked up to see if Blazepaw would follow.
Old January 1st, 2017, 03:14 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Sapphire's Secret Tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @Willowstorm )
As he moved the bushes, the tunnels entrance was well hidden. The young apprentice smiled and turned to Blazepaw. "Down here!" he called, purring. He poked his head in, and then jumped in, and looked up to see if Blazepaw would follow.
The apprentice frowns a little but shakes his head and follows

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
The apprentice frowns a little but shakes his head and follows
@Tiny Moony

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 24th, 2017, 03:22 PM

Cool Re: Sapphire's Secret Tunnel

{major timeskip}

{ @Willowstorm }

Sapphirepaw ran in as fast as he could, a mouse in his maw. He jumped into the tunnel and dropped it by Blazepaw, his eyes filled with worry. The Russian Blue nuzzled the mouse closer, then nuzzled him.

"B-Blazepaw?" he whispered as he did so, trying not to sound worried eben though he indeed was. He knew what Blaze had. Blazepaw was sick with Greencough.

The apprentice walked behind him, and layed against his back, looking down on him. Over the past couple moons, the Russian Blue had grown a deep relationship with Blazepaw, and he meant alot to him. He wanted nothing but the best, and greencough was so far from that. "C-Come on, you need to eat..." he whispered.

Last edited by monfang; January 24th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old January 24th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
{major timeskip}

{ @Willowstorm }

Sapphirepaw ran in as fast as he could, a mouse in his maw. He jumped into the tunnel and dropped it by Blazepaw, his eyes filled with worry. The Russian Blue nuzzled the mouse closer, then nuzzled him.

"B-Blazepaw?" he whispered as he did so, trying not to sound worried eben though he indeed was. He knew what Blaze had. Blazepaw was sick with Greencough.

The apprentice walked behind him, and layed against his back, looking down on him. Over the past couple moons, the Russian Blue had grown a deep relationship with Blazepaw, and he meant alot to him. He wanted nothing but the best, and greencough was so far from that. "C-Come on, you need to eat..." he whispered.
The young tom frowns and mutters weakly "But it hurts my throat to eat" he sneezes and blinks shivering even though he was burning up from fever. "Sapphirepaw.... if i die.... i want u to know something..." he says pausing every few words to cough

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
The young tom frowns and mutters weakly "But it hurts my throat to eat" he sneezes and blinks shivering even though he was burning up from fever. "Sapphirepaw.... if i die.... i want u to know something..." he says pausing every few words to cough
The apprentice's eyes widened, and his teeth showed, giving him a scared look. "Y-You won't die! D-Don't say stuff like that..." he said, his voice whimpery. "You'll make it through, I know you can... you... you have too..." tears welled in his eyes as he tried to hold them back unsuccessfully.

"You're all I have left..."
Old January 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

The apprentice's eyes widened, and his teeth showed, giving him a scared look. "Y-You won't die! D-Don't say stuff like that..." he said, his voice whimpery. "You'll make it through, I know you can... you... you have too..." tears welled in his eyes as he tried to hold them back unsuccessfully.

"You're all I have left..."
Blazepaw laughs a little "If i weren't so afraid to..." he pauses to cough then continues "...Get u sick. I would kiss ur nose" he purrs. "I..... I love you Sapphirepaw" he whispers half of him hoping Sapphirepaw wouldnt hear him say something that Blazepaw would never say to anyone and mean it. But the other half of him wanted the other apprentice to love him back. But of course this was wishful thinking. They were both toms. It was rare for tom cats to love each other a romantic way. The orange tabby sighs inwardly

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ

Last edited by The Skeleton Prince; January 26th, 2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old January 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Blazepaw laughs a little "If i weren't so afraid to..." he pauses to cough then continues "...Get u sick. I would kiss ur nose" he purrs. "I..... I love you Sapphirepaw" he whispers half of him hoping Sapphirepaw wouldnt hear him say something that Blazepaw would never say to anyone and mean it. But the other half of him wanted the other apprentice to love him back. But of course this was wishful thinking. They were both toms. It was rare for tom cats to love each other a romantic way. The orange tabby sighs inwardly
Sapphirepaw felt the tears fall from his eyes as he heard Blazepaw. The blue-grey tom couldn't help but to cry. Th
He felt a small, weak smile cross him maw and he nuzzled him. He licked Blazepaw's muzzle and layed his head against his. "I -..." he choked, and more tears streamed from his eyes. "I... I love you too..." he whispered, and rubbed his head against Blazepaw's.
Old January 27th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Sapphirepaw felt the tears fall from his eyes as he heard Blazepaw. The blue-grey tom couldn't help but to cry. Th
He felt a small, weak smile cross him maw and he nuzzled him. He licked Blazepaw's muzzle and layed his head against his. "I -..." he choked, and more tears streamed from his eyes. "I... I love you too..." he whispered, and rubbed his head against Blazepaw's.
Blazepaw purrs and intertwines his tail with Sapphirepaws. The apprentice slowly closes his eyes. His breathing slowed to a small wheezing snore as he drifted into slumber. Before he fell asleep he prayed to Starclan to heal him. He was unsure if they would approve of his love choice but he didnt care. He would give anything up just to live a bit longer with Sapphirepaw.

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 27th, 2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Blazepaw purrs and intertwines his tail with Sapphirepaws. The apprentice slowly closes his eyes. His breathing slowed to a small wheezing snore as he drifted into slumber. Before he fell asleep he prayed to Starclan to heal him. He was unsure if they would approve of his love choice but he didnt care. He would give anything up just to live a bit longer with Sapphirepaw.
{Timeskip}
Sapphirepaw woke up to the sounds of birds ringing outside, and he blinked his eyes to the light coming in from the entrance of the tunnel. He quickly turned his gaze to Blazepaw and layed his head on his shoulder. The faint, rhythmic thumping indicated he was alive, and Sapphirepaw let a small sigh of relief. He looked back at the entrance then slowly slipped out fro under Blazepaw, hoping not to wake him, and he jumped out of the tunnels to hunt.

~~

After a while he returned to the tunnel and had a rabbit and squirrel in his jaws. He hoped Blazepaw would finally et today, since he needed his strength, even though Sapphirepaw hadn't eaten since Blazepaw caught the Greencough he had. He felt the hunger hit him so he decided to keep the squirrel for himself, even though he felt slightly selfish for doing so. He hopped back into the tunnel and looked around. "Blazepaw?" he called after dropping his kills.