Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:16 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Default StreamClan, BlazeClan, and WishClan[OPEN RP!!]

[Backstory time :P]

Once long ago, there were two Clans in the forest; WishClan and BreezeClan. They all honored their warrior ancestors, SpiritClan, who had given them their life and food, until one day, their other ancestors of the Dark Hollow/Hollow of No Light tried to take over the Clans. WishClan and BreezeClan fought side by side, strong against the Dark Hollow. Though the Dark Hollow had sadly exterminated BreezeClan, which no longer stands. A great sickness called loosefever spread throughout WishClan, which later became shadowfever, then darkfever. Once you reached darkfever, there was no chance to survive. The leader of WishClan, Juniperspirit,told her remaining cats who had managed to stay healthy to set out to try to survive and take new territory away from them, to continue the path their ancestors laid out for them, so the surviving cats left. Juniperspirit's kits, Streamkit and Blazekit, had the worst of it, having to suffer with the lost of their leader, and their fathers death by fire during a forest fire as they left the current WishClan territory. When they reached the new territory, Streamkit and Blazekit were warriors, named Streamberry and Blazemask, named after their parents Juniperberry/Juniperspirit and Maskfire. The surviving cats had to decide who would lead the new Clan. They split up into two Clans; Cats who enjoyed moist weather and water went with Streamberry to form StreamClan, and strong, willing warriors not afraid to get bloody went with Blazemask. Streamberry and Blazemask became Streamspirit and Blazespirit, and led their Clans well... until the rogues came. Rogues tried to take over. The Clans won, though few cats survived, and now have to help the Clans thrive once more.

But... little did they know, WishClan managed to survive the wipe-out, and the Clan was restored as a new Clan. After that, WishClan was known for their determination to survive and being able to survive diseases far easier, ever since they found out a complicated poultice that could cure darkfever. They now have to thrive once more as the new Clan becomes stronger to continue as normal once more.
Will you be able to help the Clans accomplish this task??

RULES ~
1] No power-playing
2] Please post at least two sentences per post/role-play
3] You are not allowed to use names from the books already
4] Keep in mind that leaders suffix will be "-spirit" instead of "-star"
5] Prophecies will be made by me, and kept updated in the NEWS section of this post
6] Ask me via PM before you kill off a character, form a forbidden relationhip, or give a character a serious injury
7] You are allowed to roleplay/create cats for SpiritClan[StarClan] and/or the Dark Hollow/Hollow of No Light[Dark Forest/Place of No Stars]
8] Have fun :P

- Form -
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Personality:
Mate/Crush:
Parents:
Kits:
Littermates:
Role:
Other/Questions:

Current open spots ~
WISHCLAN:
Deputy, med. cat, med. cat apprentice, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder
STREAMCLAN: Deputy, med. cat apprentice, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder
BLAZECLAN: Deputy, med. cat, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder

= NEWS =
Degrees(Farenheit): 36 Degrees
Season: Leaf-Bare
Prophecies: None
--Clan News --
WishClan ~
None
StreamClan ~ None
BlazeClan ~ None

Clan List ~ StreamClan, BlazeClan, and WishClan Members

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3

Last edited by . beachtide .; December 31st, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: StreamClan, BlazeClan, and WishClan[OPEN RP!!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by /~MaNg|3 View Post

Once long ago, there were two Clans in the forest; WishClan and BreezeClan. They all honored their warrior ancestors, SpiritClan, who had given them their life and food, until one day, their other ancestors of the Dark Hollow/Hollow of No Light tried to take over the Clans. WishClan and BreezeClan fought side by side, strong against the Dark Hollow. Though the Dark Hollow had sadly exterminated BreezeClan, which no longer stands. A great sickness called loosefever spread throughout WishClan, which later became shadowfever, then darkfever. Once you reached darkfever, there was no chance to survive. The leader of WishClan, Juniperspirit,told her remaining cats who had managed to stay healthy to set out to try to survive and take new territory away from them, to continue the path their ancestors laid out for them, so the surviving cats left. Juniperspirit's kits, Streamkit and Blazekit, had the worst of it, having to suffer with the lost of their leader, and their fathers death by fire during a forest fire as they left the current WishClan territory. When they reached the new territory, Streamkit and Blazekit were warriors, named Streamberry and Blazemask, named after their parents Juniperberry/Juniperspirit and Maskfire. The surviving cats had to decide who would lead the new Clan. They split up into two Clans; Cats who enjoyed moist weather and water went with Streamberry to form StreamClan, and strong, willing warriors not afraid to get bloody went with Blazemask. Streamberry and Blazemask became Streamspirit and Blazespirit, and led their Clans well... until the rogues came. Rogues tried to take over. The Clans won, though few cats survived, and now have to help the Clans thrive once more.

But... little did they know, WishClan managed to survive the wipe-out, and the Clan was restored as a new Clan. They now have to thrive once more as the new Clan becomes stronger to continue as normal once more.

RULES ~
1] No power-playing
5] Prophecies will be made by me, and kept updated in the NEWS section of this post
6] Ask me via PM before you kill off a character, form a forbidden relationhip, or give a character a serious injury
7] You are allowed to roleplay/create cats for SpiritClan[StarClan] and/or the Dark Hollow/Hollow of No Light[Dark Forest/Place of No Stars]

- Form -
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Personality:
Mate/Crush:
Parents:
Kits:
Littermates:
Other/Questions:

Current open spots ~
WISHCLAN:
Leader, deputy, med. cat, med. cat apprentice, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder
STREAMCLAN: Deputy, med. cat, med. cat apprentice, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder
BLAZECLAN: Leader, deputy, med. cat, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder

= NEWS =
--Clan News --
WishClan ~
None
StreamClan ~ None
BlazeClan ~ None
Name Wraithheart
Gender M
Age 28 moons
Clan stream
Looks black cat with red eyes
Person nice caring helpful bloodthirsty inside
Mate or crush open
Parents unknown
Kits none
Litter mates all dead
Other or questions none
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

- Form -
Name:Cursepaw (Curseheart)//Jinxpaw (Jinxeyes)
Clan:Both Blazeclan
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ead50abb17.jpg // http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/3...631cda82bb.jpg
Personality:to be revealed in roleplay for both
Mate/Crush: open but will develop in roleplay
Parents: unknown
Kits: maybe
Littermate's:Jinxpaw//Cursepaw
Other/Questions:no
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:40 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

Name: Specterspirit
Clan: StreamClan
Looks: Specterspirit
Personality: Kind, caring, loyal, sweet, gentle, fiercely protective, under-estimates things, humorous, clumsy, and loves to joke around. Known to be a kind, loving leader.
Mate/Crush: Open, though please have it be a developing one in roleplay
Parents: Heathercreek[mother] and Moorleap[father]
Kits: None yet
Littermates: Open
Other/Questions: Is leader, gonna edit form later; Her prefix is specter because she was born during a time when her mother was taunted by spirits, and specter means "ghost"

~~~~~~

Name: Dottedpaw[later Dottedspeck]
Clan: BlazeClan
Looks: Dottedpaw
Personality: Optimistic, jokes around, lazy, forgetful, upbeat, over-estimates EVERYTHING, hates blood, and always makes puns. Known to be a lazy apprentice who annoys his mentor ALL THE TIME
Mate/Crush: Open
Parents: Unknown/Open
Kits: Is too young
Littermates: Open
Other/Questions: Is Medicine Cat Apprentice, gonna edit form later; He's lazy because he feels that he'd die any day anyways, so tries to make the best of it by joking around, and always tries to keep a smile on his face

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:47 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Name Wraithheart
Gender M
Age 28 moons
Clan stream
Looks black cat with red eyes
Person nice caring helpful bloodthirsty inside
Mate or crush open
Parents unknown
Kits none
Litter mates all dead
Other or questions none
Accepted ^^
Welcome to StreamClan!!

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Accepted ^^
Welcome to StreamClan!!
Am I accepted?
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

But... little did they know, WishClan managed to survive the wipe-out, and the Clan was restored as a new Clan. They now have to thrive once more as the new Clan becomes stronger to continue as normal once more.

RULES ~
1] No power-playing

- Form -
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Personality:
Mate/Crush:
Parents:
Kits:
Littermates:
Other/Questions:

Current open spots ~
WISHCLAN:
Leader, deputy, med. cat, med. cat apprentice, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder
STREAMCLAN: Deputy, med. cat, med. cat apprentice, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder
BLAZECLAN: Leader, deputy, med. cat, warrior, warrior apprentice, queen, kit, and elder

= NEWS =
--Clan News --
WishClan ~
None
StreamClan ~ None
BlazeClan ~ None
- Form -
Name: Crimsonspirit
Clan:Blazeclan
Looks: Dark Orange tabby with Steel blue eyes and brown ears
Personality:Encouraging,Happy,Sarcastic,Fierce,He is a Strategist,he can be quite Flirty
Mate/Crush:Open
Parents:Open
Kits:Open
Littermates:Open
Other/Questions:Open

You know you want to....

Last edited by Strobelight; December 30th, 2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Im the only one in stream clan :c *goes and cries in a corner.*
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Im the only one in stream clan :c *goes and cries in a corner.*