Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old October 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Blazingnight's Apprentice

Hello all!

The time has come for Blazingnight to receive an apprentice.

***I don't normally do find-center searches for things like this because people end up applying and not sticking with it, so before applying I ask that you please, please only apply if you will be dedicated to this roleplay for the next two months minimum. I don't need daily replies or anything like that, I just ask that you are dedicated and really want to do this.***

With that out of the way i would like to highlight a few characteristics that I will be looking for in Blazingnight's apprentice. The young cat needs to look up to Blazingnight as her idol, to want this position more than anything and be willing to do anything for her leader. Blazingnight would never accept a weakly or traitorous apprentice as it would reflect badly on her. If the apprentice does not follow her command directly it will probably be exiled, just a warning. Blazingnight is not a nice cat so don't expect her to ever act this way. She will be very hard on the apprentice, have impossible demands to meet, and be unsympathetic towards them. So this apprentice needs to have a lot of self-motivation to be able to meet the high demands of the leader. The apprentice also needs to know how to keep it's mouth shut. Blazingnight does not like snitches, or complainers. She will test the apprentice on this too by giving them secret information from time to time and expecting to not hear about it anywhere's else in the clan. If the apprentice reveals any secret information they will immediately be exiled as a traitor to the clan. So basically, be prepared for a hard apprenticeship with strict rules and no budging from those rules. Blazingnight is an evil leader after all so what can you expect? To make sure you read this please add: Blazingnight is rad, in the other section of your form.

Without further ado, let's get to the application. Please take your time with this application. Add as much detail as you can! I love details, backstory, etc. So go crazy with the form. I won't be deciding her apprentice until tonight, Friday @12am Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Take your time!!

Form:
Name:
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice:
(include at least three reasons)
Appearance:
Future Desires:
(what they strive to be like when they are older)
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day)

Again, please take your time! Thanks to all that apply as well, good luck!

PS- Blazingnight won't pick an apprentice with any defect, physically or obvious mental flaws. She likes perfection.

***If I see you post so much as once anything along the lines of 'I will never get this role' or 'my application is so short, I will never get this' your application will be overlooked. It is not fair to make others feel bad for putting a lot of effort into their applications and I hate bellyaching. So don't if you want a shot at getting the role. Thanks!***

Last edited by Ever; October 13th, 2016 at 12:20 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:01 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blazingnight's Apprentice

eVER AM I ALLOWED TO APPLY BRIARKIT
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
eVER AM I ALLOWED TO APPLY BRIARKIT
No

Kidding you goof, you can apply with any cat but a limit to one application per person!
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:38 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

I wanna apply this ShadowClan kit ive got who's evil but he's unborn right now! Well more or less he's being born right now but the RP kinda died. I'll need to boop Draping on that, speaking of which...

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 6th, 2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Form:
Name: Yarrowkit-paw-Fang
Personality: A sneaky and sly kit, she has always enjoyed breaking the Warrior Code by sneaking out of camp, and can get pretty far without getting caught, but turns around and spies on her mother watching her freak out. She loves to see others freaking out and obviously unstable. She knows when to speak up and when to keep her trap shut. She is going to train in the DF ASAP... She wants to be leader and thinks emotion towards others is bad and her only judgement towards Blazingnight is that she has a crush, but when she finds a tom she likes she'll go tom crazy. She focusses on training more than anything else, and thinks the way to getting revenge is by killing. Now when someone disrespects her she can get a little snarky or Sharptounged, but she knows not to use that with a warrior or anyone who's older than her. She loves to please others and doesn't dare disrespect others.
Why they are the Perfect Apprentice:
(include at least three reasons) She can keep her trap shut for ages unless it could end up getting her or someone she values killed. She will do anything she's told to, unless she is ordered to kill her sister( Please don't do it). Lastly, she wants to be like Blazingnight in every possible way, besides wanting a mate. She will do exactly as told and tries her best.
Appearance: A slim black pelt with grey streaks that are quite noticeable and a white stomach. She has black paws, besides her back left one which is grey. She has a long tail. Her eyes are amber colored with golden specks that show fine detail and are quite noticeable. She has no scars yet, but she will soon.
Future Desires:
(what they strive to be like when they are older) Just like Blazingnight, but without a mate. Leader or deputy. Powerful and strong.
Activeness: (on a level /10, 1/10 being a post a week 10/10 being multiple posts per day) 7/10
Blazingnight is rad
( Please pick me!)
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:45 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

i wanted to apply the new Lost but she's eyeless rip
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post
i wanted to apply the new Lost but she's eyeless rip
rip
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:56 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Hey Ever would it be smart to apply a kit that's practically being born right now? He's evil
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Hey Ever would it be smart to apply a kit that's practically being born right now? He's evil
He'll have to be six moons old by next Saturday so...
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
rip
It'd be cool though cause Lost is gonna be so swag xD
but blazing def won't want to be near her disability