Today 03:01 AM

Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:50 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Miraculous Ladybug (Private)

@Hyp3rGamin

I'll post a starter to get us going)

Marinette's eyes opened slowly as she groaned and sat up. Her midnight hair was disheveled as she glanced at her clock. Her eyes widened quickly. "I'm late!" She cried to herself, stumbling out of her bed and quickly putting on her usual outfit. She brushed her hair and tied it into her normal pigtails before putting a cookie in her purse for Tikki, who went into her bag with a flash of red.

She arrived at the school a few minutes later, making sure she looked decent. The last thing she wanted to do was look silly in front of Adrien. Even though it was too late for that most likely. Even the blond's name made her heart flutter and a blush rise to her cheeks. She took a deep breath to try to calm herself, just in case she did run into Adrien.
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
@Hyp3rGamin

I'll post a starter to get us going)

Marinette's eyes opened slowly as she groaned and sat up. Her midnight hair was disheveled as she glanced at her clock. Her eyes widened quickly. "I'm late!" She cried to herself, stumbling out of her bed and quickly putting on her usual outfit. She brushed her hair and tied it into her normal pigtails before putting a cookie in her purse for Tikki, who went into her bag with a flash of red.

She arrived at the school a few minutes later, making sure she looked decent. The last thing she wanted to do was look silly in front of Adrien. Even though it was too late for that most likely. Even the blond's name made her heart flutter and a blush rise to her cheeks. She took a deep breath to try to calm herself, just in case she did run into Adrien.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien Agreste woke up well before his alarm, and was combing his blonde hair into place when Nathalie was at his door. "Get dressed, Adrien. Gabriel wants to meet you in the dining hall in twenty minutes."

He listened to Nathalie, then watched her walk away from his door. My father is always busy with his work, so what could be important enough for him to have a talk with me? Adrien thought as he put on his regular clothes. He woke Plagg, who muttered something about camembert as he disappeared into Adrien's pocket.

Adrien then grabbed his phone, checking the Ladyblog, which has not been updated since yesterday, when Ladybug and him had saved Paris yet again from peril. I hope I see her again today... He quickly out his phone away, and exited his room, entering the dining hall moments later. "Father, I'm here." He watched as his father turned around, looking at Adrien sharply through his spectacles.

He listened to Gabriel, who told him that he was to model Marinette's hat again in a few days. With that, Gabriel Agreste left Adrien to eat breakfast on his own. Adrien was driven by security to school, neither of them talking the whole way, where he left the car, and spotting Marinette, waved and smiled.

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; March 26th, 2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post

Adrien Agreste woke up well before his alarm, and was combing his blonde hair into place when Nathalie was at his door. "Get dressed, Adrien. Gabriel wants to meet you in the dining hall in twenty minutes."

He listened to Nathalie, then watched her walk away from his door. My father is always busy with his work, so what could be important enough for him to have a talk with me? Adrien thought as he put on his regular clothes. He woke Plagg, who muttered something about camembert as he also into Adrien's pocket.

Adrien then grabbed his phone, checking the Ladyblog, which has not been updated since yesterday, when Ladybug and him had saved Paris yet again from peril. I hope I see her again today... He quickly out his phone away, and exited his room, entering the dining hall moments later. "Father, I'm here." He watched as his father turned around, looking at Adrien sharply through his spectacles.

He listened to Gabriel, who told him that he was to model Marinette's hat again in a few days. With that, Gabriel Agreste left Adrien to eat breakfast on his own. Adrien was driven by security to school, neither of them talking the whole way, where he left the car, and sporting Marinette, waved and smiled.
A large grin spread over Marinette's face as Adrien waved at her. She ignored Alya's smug grin as she felt her cheeks once again warm with blush. "A-Adrien! You are how? I-I mean, how are you?" She cursed her stuttering and her crush on the model. If she could get one normal sentence out, it'd be a miracle.

She made sure she looked as normal as she could, trying to ignore Alya's knowing glance and the nudge she got from the other teen as she fidgeted slightly with her pigtail. Calm down, Marinette, it's just Adrien! She thought, just Adrien Agreste, famous model, hottest and sweetest and most amazing guy ever! Okay, that wasn't helping. At least she managed to form a decent sentence this time?
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
A large grin spread over Marinette's face as Adrien waved at her. She ignored Alya's smug grin as she felt her cheeks once again warm with blush. "A-Adrien! You are how? I-I mean, how are you?" She cursed her stuttering and her crush on the model. If she could get one normal sentence out, it'd be a miracle.

She made sure she looked as normal as she could, trying to ignore Alya's knowing glance and the nudge she got from the other teen as she fidgeted slightly with her pigtail. Calm down, Marinette, it's just Adrien! She thought, just Adrien Agreste, famous model, hottest and sweetest and most amazing guy ever! Okay, that wasn't helping. At least she managed to form a decent sentence this time?

Adrien smiled and laughed as Marinette spoke, his eyes catching Alya's look, but he pretended not to see it. He spoke smoothly and casually to Marinette, his mind still focused on Ladybug. "I'm doing great. What about you? " He paused, then started talking again. "I heard that I get to model your fabulous hat again in a few days."

He focused back on the conversation, but never heard Marinette's answer because the bell had cut her off. " See you later!" Adrien said, walking towards his locker.

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; March 24th, 2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Adrien smiled and laughed as Marinette spoke, his eyes catching Alya's look, but he pretended not to see it. He spoke smoothly and casually to Marinette, his mind still focused on Ladybug. "I'm doing great. What about you? " He paused, then started talking again. "I heard that I get to model your fabulous hat again in a few days."

He focused back on the conversation, but never heard Marinette's answer because the bell had cut her off. " See you later!" Adrien said, walking towards his locker.
Marinette jumped slightly as the bell rang just as she was about to answer. She hurried to class, thoughts racing in her mind. Adrien's modelling my hat again! Adrien LIKES MY HAT! ADRIEN TALKED TO ME! She grinned as class started, writing notes about the material and doodling small pictures on the sides of her notebook. Tiny hearts, some with A + M in them.

Today would be perfect if there was no akuma attack. She wished they could beat Hawkmoth already, but she wasn't quite sure who exactly he was. She had a suspect, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Maybe she was being silly. There hadn't been an akuma yet. If she was lucky, she could get through the day and see Adrien model her hat again! The thought made her grin and disregard her villain-themed thoughts.
Old March 25th, 2019, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Marinette jumped slightly as the bell rang just as she was about to answer. She hurried to class, thoughts racing in her mind. Adrien's modelling my hat again! Adrien LIKES MY HAT! ADRIEN TALKED TO ME! She grinned as class started, writing notes about the material and doodling small pictures on the sides of her notebook. Tiny hearts, some with A + M in them.

Today would be perfect if there was no akuma attack. She wished they could beat Hawkmoth already, but she wasn't quite sure who exactly he was. She had a suspect, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Maybe she was being silly. There hadn't been an akuma yet. If she was lucky, she could get through the day and see Adrien model her hat again! The thought made her grin and disregard her villain-themed thoughts.

Adrien hurried to his locker, checking his surroundings to make sure no one else was there, then pulling out a slice of camembert cheese. Play immediately came out, flying over to the cheese. "Eat up, Plagg. You might need it." Adrien said as he grabbed his books from his locker.

Plagg went down into Adrien's pocket with a flash of light. Adrien set off for class, and Chloe rushed over as he entered. She swung her arms around his neck, and he looked away, exasperated.

"You're here, Adrikins!" She said. Adrien side stepped her, heading towards his seat. He waved and smiled at Nino, who said a quick "What's up dude?" as the bell rang again, signaling that the passing period was over.

He got out the required books, listening as Miss Bustier taught.

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; March 25th, 2019 at 07:20 AM.
Old March 25th, 2019, 02:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Adrien hurried to his locker, checking his surroundings to make sure no one else was there, then pulling out a slice of camembert cheese. Play immediately came out, flying over to the cheese. "Eat up, Plagg. You might need it." Adrien said as he grabbed his books from his locker.

Plagg went down into Adrien's pocket with a flash of light. Adrien set off for class, and Chloe rushed over as he entered. She swung her arms around his neck, and he looked away, exasperated.

"You're here, Adrikins!" She said. Adrien side stepped her, heading towards his seat. He waved and smiled at Nino, who said a quick "What's up dude?" as the bell rang again, signaling that the passing period was over.

He got out the required books, listening as Miss Bustier taught.
(Should we add an akuma later btw? Also what episode should we say this is around if you wanna do that? I haven't watched season 3 yet oof)

Marinette tried to ignore Chloe throwing her arm around Adrien's neck, her knuckles white with how tightly she gripped her pencil. She averted her gaze before the other girl could notice her and continued writing her notes. She finished and absentmindedly flipped to a new page in her notebook to continue a sketch she'd worked on last night. It was a dress, ironically Ladybug themed. She'd gotten the basics down, a sleek and somewhat short dress with a red base and black accents. Now all she needed were a few details and accessories.

She wanted to make an article of clothing for each Miraculous holder. She figured Chat's would look nice as a suit. A black base with hints of green. She wasn't quite sure about the others, but she knew they'd come to her eventually. Marinette continued adding small details, a few dark spots in areas as she thought about accessories. She knew most of what Miss Bustier was talking about, though she flipped the page occasionally to add more to her notes.
Old March 25th, 2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
(Should we add an akuma later btw? Also what episode should we say this is around if you wanna do that? I haven't watched season 3 yet oof)

Marinette tried to ignore Chloe throwing her arm around Adrien's neck, her knuckles white with how tightly she gripped her pencil. She averted her gaze before the other girl could notice her and continued writing her notes. She finished and absentmindedly flipped to a new page in her notebook to continue a sketch she'd worked on last night. It was a dress, ironically Ladybug themed. She'd gotten the basics down, a sleek and somewhat short dress with a red base and black accents. Now all she needed were a few details and accessories.

She wanted to make an article of clothing for each Miraculous holder. She figured Chat's would look nice as a suit. A black base with hints of green. She wasn't quite sure about the others, but she knew they'd come to her eventually. Marinette continued adding small details, a few dark spots in areas as she thought about accessories. She knew most of what Miss Bustier was talking about, though she flipped the page occasionally to add more to her notes.
(You really need to watch season 3. They encounter Hawk Moth! What episode are you in so I don't spoil too much? Also, yes, add an akuma. We could Have the akumatized come in the middle of the class maybe? Have you seen Miss Bustier's akumatized form? If yes, we could have her get akumatized. If no, we could just stick with Mylene's akumatized form.)

Adrien sat at his desk, looking around the class. Chloe smiled at him, Nino was looking at Alya, Mylene was looking at her notes, and Adrien's eyes finally settled on Marinette. He looked at her for a long second, then turned back to Miss Bustier.

Adrien Agreste looked out the window, noticing a dark purple moth. Is that an akuma?
Old March 25th, 2019, 05:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
(You really need to watch season 3. They encounter Hawk Moth! What episode are you in so I don't spoil too much? Also, yes, add an akuma. We could Have the akumatized come in the middle of the class maybe? Have you seen Miss Bustier's akumatized form? If yes, we could have her get akumatized. If no, we could just stick with Mylene's akumatized form.)

Adrien sat at his desk, looking around the class. Chloe smiled at him, Nino was looking at Alya, Mylene was looking at her notes, and Adrien's eyes finally settled on Marinette. He looked at her for a long second, then turned back to Miss Bustier.

Adrien Agreste looked out the window, noticing a dark purple moth. Is that an akuma?

(I've seen clips/read about it so I know most of the general stuff, I've been meaning to watch it soon but procrastination pf. I got to Captain Hardrock i'm pretty sure + just started Frightningale, but I've seen some of her akumatized form and read up on the Wiki so that should work if you want)

___

Marinette eventually glanced up from her notes and out the window, hoping for motivation. She noticed a small black moth, eyes widening. An akuma? She dropped her pencil and clutched the strap of her bag, ready to transform in case it was an akuma. She watched as it disappeared from the window's view, holding her breath and waiting. If it was an akuma, there would certainly be chaos any second now. Just enough for her to escape and transform into her alter-ego.
Old March 25th, 2019, 08:54 PM

Quote:
(I've seen clips/read about it so I know most of the general stuff, I've been meaning to watch it soon but procrastination pf. I got to Captain Hardrock i'm pretty sure + just started Frightningale, but I've seen some of her akumatized form and read up on the Wiki so that should work if you want)

___

Marinette eventually glanced up from her notes and out the window, hoping for motivation. She noticed a small black moth, eyes widening. An akuma? She dropped her pencil and clutched the strap of her bag, ready to transform in case it was an akuma. She watched as it disappeared from the window's view, holding her breath and waiting. If it was an akuma, there would certainly be chaos any second now. Just enough for her to escape and transform into her alter-ego.
(Mk let's do Miss Bustier.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien got up out of his seat as the moth got closer to the open window. He stood there looking out of the window. As the moth creature got closer, he could tell it was an akuma. I hope you're ready, Plagg.

"Adrien, is something wrong?" Miss Bustier asked, but she turned and screamed as she saw the akuma.

Chloe ran from the room with Sabrina, yelling "I'm telling daddy!" As she ran for saftey.

Miss Bustier held out some books on her desks, swatting at the akuma with the books. "I will not let you get my kids!" She yelled. The akuma was drawn to her anger, and it touched the lipstick that Miss Bustier was holding.

Adrien ran out of the room as he saw this happen, heading words in the distance that he assumed were Hawk Moth's.

"Hello, Zombizou. You want..." Hawk Moth's words faded into the distance because of the commotion and that Adrien was already in the boy's bathroom. Adrien handed Plagg some camembert as he got ready. "Plagg, claws out!"