Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:01 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:12 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM

Old March 10th, 2019, 07:45 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default The Bells That Ring Fear [Private]

Here's Stars bio: Boop

--

October, 21, 1867

Outside, rain poured down in the little town of Robingrey. The town rarely got sunshine, and when they did it only lasted for an hour or so. The blue sky was grey, and covered with dark grey rain clouds.
In a small house, made from beautiful live oak, lived two girls. Star Woodall, and Lily Melton. The two were best friends who lived in this terrifying, unfortunate town.

The dark haired girl stared out the window, her reflection showing on the clear glass. Hazel orbs traveled to the other girl that was sitting on the nicely made couch. Stars brows furrowed ever so slightly, as she looked back out the window, staring down the street. She glanced up at the big bell tower that everyone feared. When would it ring? 12:00 pm of course. It was 11:59 and everyone was bustling in the streets to get to their houses. Suddenly, a big noise boomed from the tower. The familiar noise coming, Ding....dong....ding....dong...dong. Some women shrieked, as some mean cowered as they wrapped their arms around their children and wife as they ran into any building possible.
Paranoia rose, as everyone questioned who would disappear next? Surely it would be a few animals, or adults, or kids. As whatever made them disappear had no mercy.
Many people believed the old rusty bronze bell was a curse, to everyone who saw it.

Star turned around slightly, her eyes filled with worry. "Hey..Lily? You, or I, won't disappear,, right?" She asked, looking at the younger girl.

@~Silverkit loves~

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; March 10th, 2019 at 07:45 PM.
Old March 10th, 2019, 07:52 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The Bells That Ring Fear [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Here's Stars bio: Boop

--

October, 21, 1867

Outside, rain poured down in the little town of Robingrey. The town rarely got sunshine, and when they did it only lasted for an hour or so. The blue sky was grey, and covered with dark grey rain clouds.
In a small house, made from beautiful live oak, lived two girls. Star Woodall, and Lily Melton. The two were best friends who lived in this terrifying, unfortunate town.

The dark haired girl stared out the window, her reflection showing on the clear glass. Hazel orbs traveled to the other girl that was sitting on the nicely made couch. Stars brows furrowed ever so slightly, as she looked back out the window, staring down the street. She glanced up at the big bell tower that everyone feared. When would it ring? 12:00 pm of course. It was 11:59 and everyone was bustling in the streets to get to their houses. Suddenly, a big noise boomed from the tower. The familiar noise coming, Ding....dong....ding....dong...dong. Some women shrieked, as some mean cowered as they wrapped their arms around their children and wife as they ran into any building possible.
Paranoia rose, as everyone questioned who would disappear next? Surely it would be a few animals, or adults, or kids. As whatever made them disappear had no mercy.
Many people believed the old rusty bronze bell was a curse, to everyone who saw it.

Star turned around slightly, her eyes filled with worry. "Hey..Lily? You, or I, won't disappear,, right?" She asked, looking at the younger girl.

@~Silverkit loves~
Lily's eyes were filled with fear as she looked at the window and then at Star. "We m-might. Since we are singers, it makes us a bigger target. Let's just make sure to lock the door tonight" she said. She walked up to Star and stared out the window. She looked up at Star and asked "Where do you think those people go? When they get captured? What do you think happens to them?" In her soft country voice.
Old March 10th, 2019, 08:04 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Lily's eyes were filled with fear as she looked at the window and then at Star. "We m-might. Since we are singers, it makes us a bigger target. Let's just make sure to lock the door tonight" she said. She walked up to Star and stared out the window. She looked up at Star and asked "Where do you think those people go? When they get captured? What do you think happens to them?" In her soft country voice.
Star walked over, sitting down on the soft couch. It was true, you were scared every night. It was like being a child, afraid of what monsters were in your closet and under the bed. She folded her legs, turning to Lily so she was facing her.
She spoke in a whisper, and her voice trembled as she said so. The bell kept ringing. "I think they go somewhere evil, Lily. Somewhere that nobody deserves to be. I think they get treated badly, Lily." The ravenette said quietly. Finally the bell stopped ringing signaling that people could go back outside the next day.
As a kid, her parents had told her of the many monsters they believed that would take the townsfolk.

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:15 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Star walked over, sitting down on the soft couch. It was true, you were scared every night. It was like being a child, afraid of what monsters were in your closet and under the bed. She folded her legs, turning to Lily so she was facing her.
She spoke in a whisper, and her voice trembled as she said so. The bell kept ringing. "I think they go somewhere evil, Lily. Somewhere that nobody deserves to be. I think they get treated badly, Lily." The ravenette said quietly. Finally the bell stopped ringing signaling that people could go back outside the next day.
As a kid, her parents had told her of the many monsters they believed that would take the townsfolk.
Lily got up and locked the door. She turned to Star urgently when she heard a noise in the house. "What was that? The bell stopped ringing, so nothing can get us... right?" She said, the fear showing in her voice.
Old March 10th, 2019, 08:22 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Lily got up and locked the door. She turned to Star urgently when she heard a noise in the house. "What was that? The bell stopped ringing, so nothing can get us... right?" She said, the fear showing in her voice.
"Remember what I told you, when you were 10, Lily? It gets you a bit after the bell rings." Star whispered, her eyes now getting glossy with tears, as she hugged her knees to her chest. 'Oh don't wanna get taken...please..' She thought to herself, her breath hitching as she saw one of the candles that lit up the house go out. Another creak on the floorboards definitely made Star think there was an entity of some sort in the house. She stared at one of the halls in the house, the one that would lead you to the small attic they had.
Her pupils shrank as she kept staring down the hall, expecting to see some sort of monster slowly creep out.

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:31 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"Remember what I told you, when you were 10, Lily? It gets you a bit after the bell rings." Star whispered, her eyes now getting glossy with tears, as she hugged her knees to her chest. 'Oh don't wanna get taken...please..' She thought to herself, her breath hitching as she saw one of the candles that lit up the house go out. Another creak on the floorboards definitely made Star think there was an entity of some sort in the house. She stared at one of the halls in the house, the one that would lead you to the small attic they had.
Her pupils shrank as she kept staring down the hall, expecting to see some sort of monster slowly creep out.
Lily's eyes were filled of tears. She felt like she was about to scream. When the second and final candle went out she let out a scream and ran to the couch, and hid under the covers. Filling something under her move, she said "What's moving?". She peaked out under the covers and found out, she was the one moving. "Star!!!" She screamed as she jumped out of the covers but got jerked back into the darkness by something.
Old March 10th, 2019, 08:45 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Lily's eyes were filled of tears. She felt like she was about to scream. When the second and final candle went out she let out a scream and ran to the couch, and hid under the covers. Filling something under her move, she said "What's moving?". She peaked out under the covers and found out, she was the one moving. "Star!!!" She screamed as she jumped out of the covers but got jerked back into the darkness by something.
Star let out a ear piercing shriek that echoed throughout the house. She scrambled to hold one of Lily's hands and pull her back onto the couch. The girl let out a choked sob, looking around in the dark.

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:52 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Star let out a ear piercing shriek that echoed throughout the house. She scrambled to hold one of Lily's hands and pull her back onto the couch. The girl let out a choked sob, looking around in the dark.
Lily struggled to escape. "Let go of me you freak!" She screamed. The creature put it's hand around her mouth so she would shut up.

__

(What is the creature? Who's playing it? I'm just curious.)
Old March 10th, 2019, 08:57 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Lily struggled to escape. "Let go of me you freak!" She screamed. The creature put it's hand around her mouth so she would shut up.

__

(What is the creature? Who's playing it? I'm just curious.)
(( I'll probably play the creature, and it's kinda like the creature from A Quiet Place if you've ever seen that movie ))

The candles seemed to light up out of nowhere, and everything seemed calm. Star sobbed and bawled heavily, resting her head on her knees. Had they really not gotten taken by whatever the monster was?

Old March 10th, 2019, 09:05 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

(( I'll probably play the creature, and it's kinda like the creature from A Quiet Place if you've ever seen that movie ))

The candles seemed to light up out of nowhere, and everything seemed calm. Star sobbed and bawled heavily, resting her head on her knees. Had they really not gotten taken by whatever the monster was?
Lily's eyes were filled with tears. Please let this be a dream she thought. Her eyes which were shut, opened, and she found herself in the attic. Slowly getting up, she said "Hello? W-whos there?"