Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
October Gathering
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:50 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:47 AM
Can't decide on a name!
Last post by ollie
Today 11:31 AM
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 11:27 AM

Old February 17th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Default Chased after....(private)

~ @catharsis ~

A ginger tabby molly ran through a field in complete terror. There was barking heard behind her, causing her to panic. She glanced back, seeing the dogs gaining up on her. Michelle does up, but when she did the dogs does up with her. The molly crashed through some trees as she made it well away from the field. The dogs continued to give chase. 'Is this how it ends. An I going to killed by dogs,', she thought. Michelle kept running until she hit a tall rock. She tried to jump, but it was too high. She turned around and watched the dogs stop. They were growling and they cornered her. Michelle felt her tail touch the rock.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old February 17th, 2019, 10:29 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Chased after....(private)

@Wheatley
The sound of dogs baying not far off was a common enough sound here, what with the twolegplace not being all that far off. Flicking his tail, Asgard closed his mismatched blue eyes, thick brown and white pelt warmed by the sunlight that shone through the leafless branches. He did grow a little nervous as the barking drew closer however, his carefree attitude melting away as he slowly got to his paws, crouching down on the boulder he'd been laying on, trying to keep warm in the frigid cold. He could see it now; a cat being chased by a pair of dogs. And ugly brutes at that, too. He was no fan of dogs either, and he would've jumped down to assist her, but it seemed he didn't need to. The ginger molly came to him instead. Although unknowingly as it seemed. Creeping towards the edge of the rock, Asgard leaned down and clamped his jaws around the scruff of her neck,trying to haul her on to the rock.

Last edited by doghouse; February 17th, 2019 at 10:30 PM.
Old February 17th, 2019, 10:37 PM

~ @catharsis~
Michelle closed her eyes to allow the dogs to get her when she felt a pair of jaws hook on her neck fur. She glanced up to look at Asgard in horror. After a few moments she realized he was trying to help her. The molly helped him by walking up the side of the rock. She hooked her class on the top of the rock and hefted herself up to the tom. Michelle crawled out of his mouth and almost fell off the side. She regained her balance and got away from the edge. The dogs at the bottom began to bark and howl at the two cats. One tried to jump up, but failed. "Thank you so much. I was sure I was going to be dog food." , she meowed. Michelle glared at the dogs and stuck her tongue out at them. The mollies feet began to hurt from all the running, so she laid down, tucking her legs underneath her.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old February 17th, 2019, 10:46 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Wheatley
Asgard was relieved when she didn't struggle but instead helped him get her on to the rock. Most people judged him before they really knew him. He was a big, muscular cat with a rather intimidating look that wasn't helped by the the scars that marred his muzzle. The side of his muzzle had been torn away, exposing his gums and teeth on that side. He was quite self conscious of that as well, intentionally turning his head to hide it as best as he could. The dogs were still jumping at the rock and barking, but they weren't large enough to strong enough to scale it. Nevertheless, he kept a close eye on them. “You're welcome. What's your name?” he asked her, crouching down as far from the dogs as possible. His words seemed slightly twisted and he seemed to have a little trouble forming certain sounds.
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:00 PM

~ @catharsis ~

Michelle felt all her wind knocked out of her, so she kept quiet until she caught her breathe once more. After a while she found herself able to talk once again. "I'm Michelle. Some cats call me missy." , she replied. Michelle caught a small find a of his injured face, but didn't seem to be bothered by it. She wasn't the type of cat to judge others for their looks. It's what's in the heart that counts. " So is this your home or are yo just here for a while? ", she asked,burying to start a conversation. It was kind of hard to talk with the dogs barking. She got up and walked to the edge. Michelle gave out a hiss and scratched one on the nose. The dog have out a yelp before running off. The molly rose her shackles and let out another hiss, causing the second dog to run off behind the other. @catharsis;

---

Last edited by Madelaine; February 18th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.