Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 08:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:34 AM
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:22 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 08:21 AM

Old June 15th, 2018, 10:33 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default My cats

don't post here
" why are we fighting ? It doesn't have to be like this , were all born underneath the same moon and stars . We all have the same blood! "
" I will be loyal to my clan till the end of days "
Rileyflower - a dark brown tabby she cat with a white chest and a scar on her nose with ice blue eyes
Age - 45 moons
Gender- she cat
Clan - thunderclan
Rank - warrior Ex-kittypet
Personality - a southern bell does have a southern accent having being an Ex-kittypet she doesn't care what blood a cat has they are After all born under the same moon and stars . She is kind and caring , very loyal to her clan and starclan example when she fought in thunderclan/windclan war she lost a fight with another molly and felt she had betrayed and failed starclan so she wanted to make it up any way she could . Sympathetic . Can make you smile . Always uses " sugar " , " oh my stars! " . Motherly in a way . She always keeps her deceased kittypet friend beast in thought and in her heart which was like a father figure to her . She knows that he is looking down at her along with starclan and wants to make them proud . Hard working not lazy . She can be protective . When she had fought in thunderclan/windclan war it changed her to be more brave yet also have a view on the dangers on being a warrior so she's torn between either staying or going back home. She still has a lot of things to learn too.she's not perfect in battle .
Theme - boop
Crush/possible mate - Brokenpaw by raven & co.

" how many more cats must die for this? "
" you'll die over and over AGAIN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ! "
"your business is your business . Leave me out of it . I want nothing to do with your .... Plights "
"pain? Don't come complaining to me about pain . Your lives are simple and happy ...most of you. But what I've been through . What ive endured is true pain . Not physically . Mentally .so go back to what ever hobble you call home and stay there . Physical pain is nothing . But mental pain that's where the kicker is . Mental pain scars you for life . Causes you problems .that kind of pain is everlasting . So ...if you want to harm someone do it mentally . Now .. Anymore complaints ? "
"me ? A monster? Please. I'm simply a victim of lifes cruel clutches . Molded me into the tom I am today .my anger? Heh. It is true that i can go berserk but does that truly brand me as a monster? Monsters are ones who get joy out of others pain , ones who kill non-stop . I do none of that . I only kill in war. So please do keep your name calling to yourself you may not like others responses . "

Hazeltooth
Age 30 moons
Gender Male ( Finally another tom! )
Clan - Thunderclan
Looks - a tortiseshell calico tom with hazel eyes
Prefix origin - his hazel eyes
Suffix origin - his bravery and strength
Personality - hazeltooth shows an amazingly large amount of calmness whether it be in conversation or just in general you would think he would crack with an annoying batch of kits but you are wrong he just let's them know that he has had enough by a stern voice or he would just say in a friendly manner that he has had enough . But when he is angry mostly in battle he is almost like a berserker.hates verbal abuse since that was heavy in his kithood so that's why he is mostly calm and steers away from others sometimes. Flinches when other raise their voice . He is wise . Can crack a joke but at the right time . Keeps to himself . Doesn't like to start fights . tries to be Dominant . Will help if needed . Brave. Can be a cute little dork sometimes . Will stutter when he meets a love interest . Kinda like a bear soft cuddly yet dangerous . Loyal Rest is tbrp
Voice - William orendorff
Theme - click me your messing with the order click me!
Weakness - 1 verbal abuse - that's his number one fear and weakness of you want to harm him that will be it .
2 memory of his mother's murder - the memory of his father killing his mother also weakens him . He witnessed it when he was just 4 moons old
3 seeing his father he fears his father another good way to harm him.any verbal threats that include his father will scare him mouseless.
Future app - schorchkit by fuzzyfeline
Love interest/mate - ivorysong by rosepelt145
Litter of kits - sharpkit by silver fishie
Old mentor - flickerpelt

" why should I be like everyone else? Acting all mouse brained and happy ? Not having a clue on what's really going on . That's what they want .for us to not have a single clue about the truth , for us to fear the enemy for that one bad thing they have done when in reality most of them aren't bad.so they can control us with that fear and keep us in line . You think I'm foxhearted? For not trusting anyone not even my clan? I'm realistic . The world today is different then from what it was now. How are you so sure that no one will harm you? Even in your own clan? Call me what you want if it makes your worthless soul happy but I'm gonna stick to my own beliefs and what I know . When a war breaks out or something else terrible . I'm gonna be the only one who has their act together who will survive . "
" is killing really that terrible ? I think it should be allowed because I know some mouse brains who deserve to die "
" you know they always say ' I'll die for you' . I'm sick of it. Here's something you won't hear anyone say . I will live for you. That's how much you mean to me " ( to her mate )
basilwish
Age - 15 moons
Clan - shadowclan
Sexuality - homosexual ( because she hates Toms and feels more comfortable with she cats .)
Gender - she cat
Theme - boop
Looks - boop
Personality - calm and reserved . Smart. Can be mouse brained . Overeacts .very lazy . Has an attitude . Can be snappy . Snarky and funny . Has a certain mind set about the clans that no one else can relate to.or so she feels like that. Hates how other cats act like everything's ok when it really isn't . Keeps to herself . Shy . Kind and caring upfront . Loving to those she trusts . Doesn't trust anyone . Would rather be a medicine cat then a warrior but she iisnt one.Hates war but will fight in wars if needed. Independent . Is rebellious with her father . Does plan murders of her own clanmates in her head .Has no room for stupidity . She's a unique cat . Dislikes social activity. Rest is tbrp
Believes - doesn't believe in starclan or darkforest at all .
Darkest secret - wishes to kill every single one of her clanmates and other clans
Best hope - that every clan will stop it's meaningless fighting and make up and have the peace that the leaders have been talking about for centuries .
Dislikes -Toms. mouse brains. War. Social activity . Kits .
Likes - females . Her best friend .
Worst traits - laziness . Disliking social activity
Best traits - calms and reserved . Smart . Kind .
Best friend - Acornstripe by mousy
Group of friends she can relate to - dawnfall by fuzzyfeline

in all of the moon's I have lived this is the best one " ( when he finds a Mate )
" many choose noise over silence , because they're afraid to be alone .I'm not afraid to be alone . So I choose silence . "
" violent delights have violent ends "
" Those who say til death do us part . Are cowards . They don't want the weight of living on their shoulders . Dying is easy . Living .isn't . Life throws many hardships at you . It's not all flowers and freshkill . To those who say that I turn my back on I don't help them I don't stay with them. But for those who wish to live a long life and put the effort in to it . I will be there for them . I will help them I will stay . I don't stay with cowards "
" call me cold , call me heartless and mean . I'm simply someone who is selective about the cats they stay with . That my friend is not many "

Grassleg
Age - 40 moons
Gender - Male
Voice - Morgan Freeman
Sexuality - homosexual
Clan - Windclan
Prefix origin - because as a kit/app he used to eat grass and still does just not when any one is looking .
Suffix origin - his speed
Theme -
Personality - Ambitious . Independent . Grumpy . Snappy . Has a habit of pushing others away if he thinks they won't better his own needs , A bit selfish , he is realistic and thinks with his mind , doesn't let emotions or personal matters get to him can be seen as having lack of emotions but he does have them deep down when cats push the grump aside , does have good traits like loyalty , values friendship and family but not a lot to where it's undying loyalty , he is a cat that does whats best for his own needs, no matter whoevers in his way, but not to an evil extent of killing. an Antihero .
Credits of persona to KING KALEB!

Likes - thunderstorms , Rabbits , being alone , running , telling cats their wrong , darkness and silence , brave cats , sleep , getting his work done , did I mention being alone ?
Dislikes - hot weather , his paws being wet along with his fur , know it all cats , loud cats , in your business cats , Voles , Mud , his fur being dirty , lazy cats , when things don't go his way . Being told what to do by other warriors other then the leader .
Favorite food - RABBIT! And a bit of grass :3
Favorite sound - Thunder and rain falling
Least favorite sound - cats whining ,complaining and crying over mouse brained things .
Least favorite food - Vole
Favorite word - Demimonde
Least favorite word - y'all
FAvorite season - leafbare ( snow is white like his pelt )
Least favorite season - Greenleaf ( too hot )
Best friend - Sunfur by fuzzyfeline

" It's so easy to say it to a crowd rather than to say it to you my love of what I've done. If I told you what I've become ...would you leave me? "

" tell me what you want me to say "

" if my nightmares would just let me sleep... If someone would love and forgive me for my mistakes ....I would be at peace "

" I've spilled blood once , and believe me I'm not afraid to spill it again . "

" Starclan I pray to those who get in my way who try to find out , for those who do will meet a horrid end. I will keep that secret with me to my death! May those who have caused me to do such a thing be in tremendous pain in the darkforest. No one shall know . "

" I know what I've done is wrong , the guilt tears me apart everyday from that memory . I've scarred myself and others . I've ingrained a memory that will be for ever known to those who saw my act . But I had no choice . It was self-defense . He was hurting me . The only way for him to stop was that he would stop existing . But do they care? No , they only care that I have killed one of my own clanmates and that branded me as a killer to those who saw. All for defending myself . So , you know what I did to them? You guessed it . They soon ceased to exist no one else knew after that "
Flurrytuft but with ice blue eyes
You are the night-time fear
You are the morning when it's clear
When it's over you'll start
You're my head, you're my heart

No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day
You can't choose what stays and what fades away
And I'd do anything to make you stay
No light, no light
(No light)
Tell me what you want me to say
Age - 38 moons
Gender - she cat
Sexuality - Homosexual
Clan - Windclan
Voice reference - Florence Welch
Theme song - Boop
Phobias - Agyrophobia – fear of crossing the road. (Thunderpath)
Cynophobia – fear of dogs
Androphobia - fear of men
Favorite food - Rabbit
Least favorite food - magpie
Favorite word - Mundane
Least favorite word - cleanpaw
Darkest secret - she killed a tom that was hurting her who that she thought he liked her but two others saw her do it so in fear of them telling she killed them too . And she doesn't want this to be known by everyone .
Greatest hope - that she will be forgiven and that her nightmares will end
Favorite memory - when she became a warrior .
And I'd do anything to, to make you stay
No light, no light
(No light)
But would you leave me
If I told you what I've done
And would you leave me
If I told you what I've become
'Cause it's so easy
To say it to a crowd
But it's so hard, my love
To say it to you out loud
Personality - Ambitious . serious . Hard worker . Keeps a secret well . Vigilant . Will do anything to keep that secret from spreading to any one even if it means murder . She isn't afraid to kill . Protective . Can come off as cold . She is a loving cat but you've got to get through her defenses first . Once you gain her trust she is loyal to the end. Persuasive . Is a good lier . She has walls put up so to speak . Does sometimes push others away . Independent . Dominant . Brave . Thinks things through . Is half realist and half day dreamer is always tired but yet somehow manages to find the strength to do her jobs. Does have nightmares . She does try to lighten up but most of the time it's difficult she will try to say something funny and it ends up not how she planned.
You want a revelation
You want to get it right
But, it's a conversation
I just can't have tonight
You want a revelation
Some kind of resolution
Apprentice - turtlepaw by Fuzzyfeline

I will put more here

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 15th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: My cats

" Fighting for your clan is the greatest honor for a warrior for any clan cat , but for me...I fight to forget my pain , I enjoy seeing others bleed , I enjoy seeing blood trickle out of lifeless bodies . It makes me forget "
" what do you take me for? A newborn kit ? I can handle myself thank you very much . "
" you forget I'm the one who takes care of us , our parents left us "
" Riverclan is the best clan no doubt . But every clan has there flaws ,take thunxedclan for example , they always seem to think that they should be the ones to but in other clans problems , windclan they are the fastest runners
But do you think there speed will matter in battle ? There's not much room to run in a field full of bloody cats fighting one another . Shadowclan for their supposedly Fox-hearted nature there will be a time when they have to work with another clan .riverclan..we are wonderful fishers..but what will happen if the river ran dry and no fish to eat? I don't think we will be able to hunt land prey if we had to. Finally skyclan they seem so ...cowardly that they probably wouldn't last in a long battle .no clan is perfect . "
Dustfeather ( yellow eyes )
Age - 43 moons
Gender - male
Clan - Riverclan
Voice actor - Chris hemsworth
Theme -
Looks - grey cat with yellow eyes battle scarred legs a scar on his shoulder one on his left 1 2 3
Sexuality - asexual !
Personality - Sadistic in battle , gets annoyed easily with young warriors for example teens and 20 moons old range ones , a flirt , wishes his dad hasn't left when he was 7 moons old and that his mother didn't die when his brother was born it was up to him to take care of them both , stubborn , serious , does have a soft spot for kits , responsible , can come off as cold and not fun , enjoys seeing blood and silence , he does like to have a good conversation , logical , realist , values discipline and ingenuity , does value friendship and family . Brave . Likes to use bigger words , is protective and loving to those he is close to and of course loves , loves his little brother more then anything in his life and will protect till the very end . Helps others when they need it . Doesn't fear much only loosing his brother and twolegs . He's like a whole different person around his brother he's more comfortable with him and cracks jokes and relaxes with him , gets very angry if someone harms his brother .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 15th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.