Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:32 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM

Old December 18th, 2017, 10:34 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default celestial midnight(private)

{PLOT}
A young Alpha werewolf has led a pack with his mate and best friend, the Beta, for many moons. But one day, the two got separated from the rest of the pack, living on their own. They found out that now, separated from the rest, they had the ability to shift any time they pleased, from human to wolf and back, when they used to only be able to shift at midnight.

They face many hardships, but their love for each other never wavers.

One day, they hear a prophecy in a shared dream.

The prophecy says: "Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leader of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does. Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel. He must not get to it, or the end for werewolves will be here..."

So, the two subjects of this prophecy go on the journey, learning many things along the way.

Name:Midnight
Wolf form:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/d0...c31014f70d.jpg
Human form:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/c2/16/a...kawa-tooru.jpg
Personality:Quick to make important decisions,Bold,kind,will listen to jokes but doesn't tell many,but he can be funny at times,thinks things through unless someone is hurting his pack or his mate.
Ability's:Can produce and control fire,but doesn't use this much,and make objects,and himself disappear.Cant make living things invisible though.

Also,I can't see the wolf pic.and how do you do the bam thing with the link? @RosePelt145
@RosePelt145 here it is!

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 18th, 2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: celestial midnight(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
{PLOT}
A young Alpha werewolf has led a pack with his mate and best friend, the Beta, for many moons. But one day, the two got separated from the rest of the pack, living on their own. They found out that now, separated from the rest, they had the ability to shift any time they pleased, from human to wolf and back, when they used to only be able to shift at midnight.

They face many hardships, but their love for each other never wavers.

One day, they hear a prophecy in a shared dream.

The prophecy says: "Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leader of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does. Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel. He must not get to it, or the end for werewolves will be here..."

So, the two subjects of this prophecy go on the journey, learning many things along the way.

@RosePelt145 here it is!
Here is your post::
Ok.and I'm wondering if when in
wolf form they speak or use
telepathy or don't talk at all?)
Midnight jumped to his feet,alarmed at the sudden change.His fur stood on end along his spine,already in a defensive position.The first question he wanted to answer was:How did we get here?
However,millions raced through his mind,but he stayed mostly
calm,looking for the animal,or person who had put them in this
cave.
And here is my reply::
They use Telepathy. I like the concept of mind speaking. But in the dream world they can talk while in wolf form)
Celestial glanced at her mate, sensing his fear, and shifted to her human form. Her hair for some reason was silver, shining like crystals. She vaguely felt like her body was somewhere else, still in wolf form. Then she realized that she was dreaming, and that her mate was sharing the dream. But why?
Suddenly a gentle deep voice came from the darkness of the cave.
''Please do not be scared. I have brought you here to a shared dream for a reason.'' A young brown male wolf came out of the darkness. The wolf flicked an ear at Midnight. ''Please shift to human form, Midnight. And here in this world you can talk while in wolf form but I would prefer you both be in your human shapes for the message, or you will forget it. That is how this world works. I will shift as well.'' The wolf shifted to a young man with dark chocolate eyes and caramel coloured hair. He was wearing a yellow tshirt and brown khaki shorts and was barefoot. He waited for Midnight to shift as well.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Here is your post::
Ok.and I'm wondering if when in
wolf form they speak or use
telepathy or don't talk at all?)
Midnight jumped to his feet,alarmed at the sudden change.His fur stood on end along his spine,already in a defensive position.The first question he wanted to answer was:How did we get heard?
However,millions raced through his mind,but he stayed mostly
calm,looking for the animal,or person who had put them in this
cave.
And here is my reply::
They use Telepathy. I like the concept of mind speaking. But in the dream world they can talk while in wolf form)
Celestial glanced at her mate, sensing his fear, and shifted to her human form. Her hair for some reason was silver, shining like crystals. She vaguely felt like her body was somewhere else, still in wolf form. Then she realized that she was dreaming, and that her mate was sharing the dream. But why?
Suddenly a gentle deep voice came from the darkness of the cave.
''Please do not be scared. I have brought you here to a shared dream for a reason.'' A young brown male wolf came out of the darkness. The wolf flicked an ear at Midnight. ''Please shift to human form, Midnight. And here in this world you can talk while in wolf form but I would prefer you both be in your human shapes for the message, or you will forget it. That is how this world works. I will shift as well.'' The wolf shifted to a young man with dark chocolate eyes and caramel coloured hair. He was wearing a yellow tshirt and brown khaki shorts and was barefoot. He waited for Midnight to shift as well.
Midnight didn't completely trust the newcomer,but was positive you couldn't get hurt in a dream,so he shifted into his human form."What's the reason you brought us here then?" He asked."And what did you do to Celestial?"

Old December 18th, 2017, 12:22 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Midnight didn't completely trust the newcomer,but was positive you couldn't get hurt in a dream,so he shifted into his human form."What's the reason you brought us here then?" He asked."And what did you do to Celestial?"
The boy smiled. ''I did nothing to hurt your mate. The reason her hair is silver is because she is the one who is owning the dream. You were just transported into her dream, so your appearance is normal. And her body is still in the real world, as is yours. You just cannot feel it because you do not own the dream. While you two are here, you both have temporary bodies that cannot be damaged.
''As for why you are here, I am not going to hurt you. I live in the dream world, giving prophecies and messages to those who need to hear them. I have one for you two...'' the boy's eyes turned sad as he trailed off.
Celestial had taken this all in without saying a word, but at the boy's sadness she reached out and touched the boy's arm. ''Its okay. You can tell us'' she told the stranger gently.
The boy's dark eyes turned into a serious expression. Then he spoke:
''I speak this prophecy before the subjects of the prophecy. May they remember these words, and remember them well.
''Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leaders of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel
that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does.
Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel.
He must not get to it, or the end
for werewolves will be here..."
The boy finished the message, then stepped forwards and put a hand on each forehead of the two mates. ''It is time for you both to wake up and go back to the real world. When you wake, you will be as you were before. You must remember what I had told you. The lives of werewolves depends on it. Any questions before I send you two back?''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 12:33 PM

Quote:
The boy smiled. ''I did nothing to hurt your mate. The reason her hair is silver is because she is the one who is owning the dream. You were just transported into her dream, so your appearance is normal. And her body is still in the real world, as is yours. You just cannot feel it because you do not own the dream. While you two are here, you both have temporary bodies that cannot be damaged.
''As for why you are here, I am not going to hurt you. I live in the dream world, giving prophecies and messages to those who need to hear them. I have one for you two...'' the boy's eyes turned sad as he trailed off.
Celestial had taken this all in without saying a word, but at the boy's sadness she reached out and touched the boy's arm. ''Its okay. You can tell us'' she told the stranger gently.
The boy's dark eyes turned into a serious expression. Then he spoke:
''I speak this prophecy before the subjects of the prophecy. May they remember these words, and remember them well.
''Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leaders of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel
that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does.
Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel.
He must not get to it, or the end
for werewolves will be here..."
The boy finished the message, then stepped forwards and put a hand on each forehead of the two mates. ''It is time for you both to wake up and go back to the real world. When you wake, you will be as you were before. You must remember what I had told you. The lives of werewolves depends on it. Any questions before I send you two back?''
Midnight shook his head no,trying to process what the prophecy meant.It could mean that their pack was alive,but it could also mean the "Black Wolf" this dream wolf spoke of was threatening the pack,and all other wolves.It wasn't just his pack he had to protect now,it was all of the werewolves they had to protect.

Old December 18th, 2017, 12:48 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Midnight shook his head no,trying to process what the prophecy meant.It could mean that their pack was alive,but it could also mean the "Black Wolf" this dream wolf spoke of was threatening the pack,and all other wolves.It wasn't just his pack he had to protect now,it was all of the werewolves they had to protect.
The boy smiled and suddenly his fingers were scolding hot on their foreheads. Celestial winced slightly at the pain as darkness enveloped her and Midnight.
Suddenly her eyes blinked open and she was back in their bedroom, curled up in her wolf form on the floor beside her mate, whom she noticed was awake as well. She nudged him with her snout. 'I guess we should start packing' she mind spoke. Even though she knew the journey in search of the jewel would be long and dangerous, she could not help her fur along her spine bristling with excitement.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
The boy smiled and suddenly his fingers were scolding hot on their foreheads. Celestial winced slightly at the pain as darkness enveloped her and Midnight.
Suddenly her eyes blinked open and she was back in their bedroom, curled up in her wolf form on the floor beside her mate, whom she noticed was awake as well. She nudged him with her snout. 'I guess we should start packing' she mind spoke. Even though she knew the journey in search of the jewel would be long and dangerous, she could not help her fur along her spine bristling with excitement.
Midnight nodded.'According to the prophecy, we have to get there before the black wolf.' he said,getting up.'Let's grab what we need and start searching.' he said.His usual calm eyes sparked with excitement.They had been trusted to protect all of the werewolves from extinction, and he would try he knew him and his mate would try their best to keep them all safe,even of it meant they would have to fight the black wolf one day,and he was sure it would come to that if they where both after the same stone,and only one could win.

Old December 18th, 2017, 01:58 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Midnight nodded.'According to the prophecy, we have to get there before the black wolf.' he said,getting up.'Let's grab what we need and start searching.' he said.His usual calm eyes sparked with excitement.They had been trusted to protect all of the werewolves from extinction, and he would try he knew him and his mate would try their best to keep them all safe,even of it meant they would have to fight the black wolf one day,and he was sure it would come to that if they where both after the same stone,and only one could win.
Celestial got to her paws and shook out her pelt. Then she shifted to human form before moving to the closet. Opening it, she grabbed her mate's black backpack and tossed it to him. Then she grabbed her blue duffel and started stuffing things inside. Clothes... Sunglasses... Canned meat... Her last photo of the pack... Wallet... Passport... More food... Jacket... Soap and shampoo and toothbrush... Notebook and pen... And a blanket.
She sat on the side of the bed and waited for Midnight to pack, eyes wide and excited. She was full of anticipation for the journey ahead.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Celestial got to her paws and shook out her pelt. Then she shifted to human form before moving to the closet. Opening it, she grabbed her mate's black backpack and tossed it to him. Then she grabbed her blue duffel and started stuffing things inside. Clothes... Sunglasses... Canned meat... Her last photo of the pack... Wallet... Passport... More food... Jacket... Soap and shampoo and toothbrush... Notebook and pen... And a blanket.
She sat on the side of the bed and waited for Midnight to pack, eyes wide and excited. She was full of anticipation for the journey ahead.
Midnight shifted into a human, grabbing the backpack and stuffing handfuls of clothes and food in the bag,along with a toothbrush,his wallet,which had a little money in it and his phone,which he barely used,and other important things that Celestial had also packed."I think that should be it." He said,slinging the book bag onto his shoulder."Ready to go?" He asked when he had finished.

Old December 18th, 2017, 02:32 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Midnight shifted into a human, grabbing the backpack and stuffing handfuls of clothes and food in the bag,along with a toothbrush,his wallet,which had a little money in it and his phone,which he barely used,and other important things that Celestial had also packed."I think that should be it." He said,slinging the book bag onto his shoulder."Ready to go?" He asked when he had finished.
Celestial nodded and grabbed her purse off the dresser, which didn't hold much, just her phone and some mints and a pocket watch and a fake ID. The ID came in handy in emergencies. She then turned to Midnight and smiled. ''Ready''
She hurried outside where it was still dark. The warm air felt good, promising a warm day the next day. She checked her pocket watch and saw that it was 1:00 in the morning. She started going towards the trail that led out of the woods, her mate beside her. The sounds of nature at night surrounded them.
''Isn't it peaceful?'' she asked her mate.

♡ character page wip ♡