Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old November 24th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Rowan's Coming of Age

Alrighty so I've been wanting to do a plot for a while now, not with any particular character in mind or really any specific idea in mind, but with frisk's and Mouse's help, we came up with a plot idea!
It's going to be a relatively small plot, but something interesting enough!
Basically there will be a Skyclan patrol with my dear Grousestar and his apprentice Rowanpaw along with Mouse's character, Rowanpaw is pretty much 12 moons now and Grousestar has been thinking of when he should hold his apprentice's final examination. But while the border patrol is out, they encounter a group of rogues/loners who won't leave and are forced to fight them and drive them out of the territory, or perhaps kill them if they won't back down. And during the fighting, Grousestar notices how far along Rowanpaw has come, and that now he was finally ready to become a warrior.
So in a way, this is like a test for Rowanpaw to see if he is ready!

Anywho, the Skyclan patrol has obviously already been filled and one rouge/loner spot has already been filled and I'm thinking there should be about 3 more spots open.
It is up to you whether you want your character killed or simply chased off, but remember, please no powerplaying or dodging every attack or landing every attack when it comes down to the fighting.

With that being said, here's what we have so far!

Skyclan Patrol
Grousestar- Me
Rowanpaw- @fenic!
Briarstep- @Ashley/Kestrel

Rogues/Loners
Scar- @Moonfang
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-

~Form~
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Appearance-
Personality-
Other-

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 24th, 2016 at 09:28 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:25 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Rowan's Coming of Age

pssst the kitty ill be using is named briarstep and they are beautiful
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:02 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Name- Clearwater
Gender- female
Age- 23 moons
Appearance- large maine coon with white pelt with blue eyes
Personality- she is a very determined cat. She left her own clan to find her sister
Other- nope

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Name- Storm
Gender- Female
Age- 43 moons
Appearance- in link
Personality- in link
Other- Nope

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 24th, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 06:47 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Jet
Appearance: Jet is a solid black tom with a slightly smaller frame than most. His small size though can be useful in battle. He does not have built up muscles like a lot of cats, but merely relies on speed. He uses his speed to attack in quick bursts from all sides, rather than aim heavy blows in one area. The small black tom is part Maine Coon so he has series of long furs. His tail, chest and paws are evidence of the genetic background for this cat. The only thing that is not black on him is his eyes. Jet's eyes are a bright and vivid blue tone. These orbs of his add a vibrant pop of color onto his dark pelt.
Personality: Jet is full of hate and anger most of the time. He is always being overshadowed by his older brother and dislikes every minute of it. He is always trying to prove himself better but to no avail. He is some how always knocked down, stopped from his way or ignored. He is always teased, but he tries to ignore it. The only love he shows is for his sister than his brother protects. Is has a cold and harsh view in the world, but chose to face it when he left his brother and sister.
Other: I would prefer for him to just be chased off instead of killed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Wink Re: Rowan's Coming of Age

Name- Porcupine
Gender- Male
Age- 31 moons
Appearance- Porcupine's fur is very spiky, seeing as he never washes it. Being colored like a porcupine, his fur is a very light brown almost white. While his legs, head, and underbelly all have short fur, his back and tail all have long fur. (From an incident with twolegs) His legs, head and underbelly are all black. He also has half of an ear. | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...3f7fffca716dH0 |
Personality- Porcupine is quite shy, but can sure fight. Mostly just following along,no one listens to his ideas. He is mostly silent, but can be chatty. The tom tends to get on peoples nerves, with no intention to. People scorn him, and think that he is nothing. That isn't true. He is great in battle, and if he wanted to, he could kill. But, "lovely" Porcupine hasn't had a reason to, yet. His biggest pet peeve is when people get on his nerves by not listening to him. Some people think he has anger issues, which may or may not be true.
Other- I know the picture's off from my description, go with the description.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; December 3rd, 2016 at 06:20 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Bumping this, we will be choosing in about an hour!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:15 PM
[juhng-koh]

My Mood: Fine

Name: Mittens

Appearance: Huge shorthaired white tom with mottle brown patch on his head and back. His eyes are solid yellow-green and he wears a worn-out pink collar. He was a former kittypet so he's rather chubby on top of being very brute sized. His front paws have six toes rather than five so his paws have a 'lobster claw-like' appearance. He was named Mittens by his former owners.

Personality: He was a spoiled kittypet that always had a very belligerent personality towards his owners. He was adopted due his special appearance but abandoned for being too aggressive. Mittens is a brute with his ways and tends to stick with a clever rouge friend rather than being left alone. He acts more as a henchman than he acts on his own accord. However, he has an extremely short temper and tends to see all problems be resolvable through fighting.

Other: He may be killed.
------
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:52 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

dabs
bumps
Old December 2nd, 2016, 12:11 AM
Back from the abyss

Name
Comet

Appearance
His fur is a pure storm cloud gray, the only markings on it's smooth surface is a scar the stretched across his shoulder to his back. The weapons this young tom uses to survive are his short-but sharp silver claws and his daunting fangs. His frame is quite small, like an apprentices, but he has been trained by his rogue pack to be quick and determined. Comet got his name from his charming glowing golden eyes. He has broad shoulders and sleek well groomed fur. Boop

Personality
Growing up as a rogue Comet is naturally cocky. He believes his training is already finished and that he can take on the whole of any pack in the forest. He is very adventurous and often wanders into unknown territory, this includes kittypet gardens and across clan borders. Now when he explores he doesn't care if he's tresspassing, he'll strut across the grass like he owns the place. The tom can be hard-working but he often doesn't work because he cannot follow orders easily. He has ADHD so he get's bored easily but fighting gets him exhilarated so he picks fights almost constantly. Comet is an extremely stubborn cat. He rarely lets anyone get their way as he is determined to win every battle and argument, whether it be small or big.

Other
Maybe Rowanpaw could be the one to fight Comet because they're around the same age? Also depending on whoever's fighting him can decide whether to kill or let him run off, based on that cats personality.