Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:54 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Twilight {Private RP}

@Hawkstar
@Darky

My Forms

Name: Aluna
Species: vampire
Sexuality: straight
Looks: Boop :3

Name: Jake
Sexuality: straight
Species: werewolf
Looks: Boom :3

I hope you join this rp @Darky

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Twilight {Private RP}

Name Sam Jones
Age 21
Gender female
Sexuality homo!
Species werewolf
Looks
Wolf https://kittiecatgirl7.files.wordpre...-wolfpack1.jpg
Human looks - http://www.short-haircut.com/wp-cont...hairstyles.jpg

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:04 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Name: Abby Li| Darky moonlight | sunny grey
Sexuality: bi|Bi| lesbian
Species: human|Werewolf| Vampire
Looks(below without cat ears)|below(also is a gray wolf with blue eyes)| https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f0/d9/bc/f...anga-anime.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0245.jpg (83.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0216.JPG (11.5 KB, 1 views)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
♡♡♡

Kk I'll start. And can you make a guy for Aluna? Also, can Jake fall in love with Darky Moonlight? He only thinks of my character Aluna as a best friend. I would hate to have poor Jakey all lonely ;-; ))

Aluna finishes off the blood from the animal, pulling back from the carcass. She wipes blood from her sleeve, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. She licks her lips.

Standing, she started running towards Jake's place, getting there in five minutes. He usually lets her in late at night to play video games and talk. She always wins, being much better at the games than him, but, then again, vampires can do anything better than humans can.

She knocks on his window, and he gently pulls her in, arm around her waist as he set her down. Her eyes were their usual blue, instead of the thirsty brown.

He smiled. "I am guessing you're here to talk to Sam, Darky, and Abby?"

Aluna nodded, pouting. "Well, they're my friends and I don't have a computer... so I can't go online to video chat... so I can't talk... and have fun... and communicate..."

Jake laughs, throwing a pillow at her. "Okay, you can use Skype on my laptop. Make sure you're using your account."

Aluna boots up the laptop, then goes to Skype, where her friends were already waiting.

"Hiiii!!!" She says to them.

@Hawkstar @Alicewolfheart

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Kk I'll start. And can you make a guy for Aluna? Also, can Jake fall in love with Darky Moonlight? He only thinks of my character Aluna as a best friend. I would hate to have poor Jakey all lonely ;-; ))

Aluna finishes off the blood from the animal, pulling back from the carcass. She wipes blood from her sleeve, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. She licks her lips.

Standing, she started running towards Jake's place, getting there in five minutes. He usually lets her in late at night to play video games and talk. She always wins, being much better at the games than him, but, then again, vampires can do anything better than humans can.

She knocks on his window, and he gently pulls her in, arm around her waist as he set her down. Her eyes were their usual blue, instead of the thirsty brown.

Aluna nodded, pouting. "Well, they're my friends and I don't have a computer... so I can't go online to video chat... so I can't talk... and have fun... and communicate..."

Jake laughs, throwing a pillow at her. "Okay, you can use Skype on my laptop. Make sure you're using your account."

Aluna boots up the laptop, then goes to Skype, where her friends were already waiting.

Sam was on Skype as well she yawned and stretched her arms she has been getting less sleep each night for the nightly routine . She waved at aluna and smiled " sorry just tired " she said and scratched her head. The wolf was getting more tricky to keep up with in her and needing more energy to actually form into it. Her brown eyes shined a little

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sam was on Skype as well she yawned and stretched her arms she has been getting less sleep each night for the nightly routine . She waved at aluna and smiled " sorry just tired " she said and scratched her head. The wolf was getting more tricky to keep up with in her and needing more energy to actually form into it. Her brown eyes shined a little
sure)
Abby waves back.
"Hi!" Abby said happily. She sees the message darky left. "Ugh... darky is always the last one. She is always so late!" Abby groaned as darky had gotten on.
"Sorry just finishing some dinner" darky said as she had eaten a brownie. Abby sighed. The same old thing.

Gone

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

sure)
Abby waves back.
"Hi!" Abby said happily. She sees the message darky left. "Ugh... darky is always the last one. She is always so late!" Abby groaned as darky had gotten on.
"Sorry just finishing some dinner" darky said as she had eaten a brownie. Abby sighed. The same old thing.
Aluna laughs. "Darky, you're always late! You need to learn to be quicker. And brownies aren't dinner."

She felt Jake tap her shoulder. "Oh, Jake wants to say hi to ya'll."

Jake smiles at Aluna's friends, waving. "Hello, hello, girls. What is up?" he starts to make silly faces at them.

Alana giggles and puts a hand on his chest to push him away. She looks back at the screen. "Sorry, you know how he is. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Darky, eating brownies for dinner is bad for you..."

@Hawkstar
@Alicewolfheart

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 23rd, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Aluna laughs. "Darky, you're always late! You need to learn to be quicker. And brownies aren't dinner."

Jake smiles at Aluna's friends, waving. "Hello, hello, girls. What is up?" he starts to make silly faces at them.

Alana giggles and puts a hand on his chest to push him away. She looks back at the screen. "Sorry, you know how he is. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Darky, eating brownies for dinner is bad for you..."

@Hawkstar
@Alicewolfheart
"It's not my dinner. Just a sweet treat" darky said.
"Like Chinese food and pizza those don't mix." Abby said.
"But they were good. Wait sunny is joining, did someone forget to add her to the chat?" darky asked.
"It happens every time." Sunny said as her greyhound was barking in the background. "Why are you walking about brownies?" Sunny asked.

Gone

Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"It's not my dinner. Just a sweet treat" darky said.
"Like Chinese food and pizza those don't mix." Abby said.
"But they were good. Wait sunny is joining, did someone forget to add her to the chat?" darky asked.
"It happens every time." Sunny said as her greyhound was barking in the background. "Why are you walking about brownies?" Sunny asked.
Quote:

@Hawkstar
@Alicewolfheart
Sam fell asleep again as she instantly woke up with a slight jump she noticed jake and she could easily tell he was another wolf . She smiled and waved at him she saw Abby and her eyes lit up and smiled wide
" hey abby! " Sam said and waved at sunny " hey sunny " she said as she still had shadows under her eyes " is it night or day can't tell " she yawned

Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sam fell asleep again as she instantly woke up with a slight jump she noticed jake and she could easily tell he was another wolf . She smiled and waved at him she saw Abby and her eyes lit up and smiled wide
" hey abby! " Sam said and waved at sunny " hey sunny " she said as she still had shadows under her eyes " is it night or day can't tell " she yawned
"Its night time" darky said. Sunny had pet her greyhound.
"Sam did you get any sleep last night?" Sunny asked.
"Darky where are you getting those brownies from?" Abby asked as darky had showed her little bag.
"Oh" abby replied.

Gone