Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:34 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 09:29 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:27 AM
Eyes on Me, Me Alone!
Last post by sock
Today 09:26 AM

Old September 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default ~Where Everything Is~

~The World Where Everything Is~

Nothing in the guidelines said I couldn't do this, and most likely this will be a bit... crazy. The name really does explain it, a plot built in a plot? Well this is all made of mini plots and the insane is..... you CAN BE ANYTHING. OC, cat, a character from a fandom.. Anything. Just don't take something someone already has, and let's hope this doesn't go to insane.

Rules
Please be kind and respectful to everyone
Don't be something someone already is
Hate the character not the role-player
If OC, do your own form if you read this, say Juuzou
If it is from a fandom, tell the name, fandom, and a brief summary of it
No Mary/Gary Sues
Please ask to be something a bit over powered, I only let a few AND MAKE IT REASONABLE. Like how Vix's strength is his greatest weakness. (( And that he isn't actually really planning on anything so, it won't be over used))
Make sure to have fun!

Name: Vix Adair
Appearance: Vix has red, mixed with orange hair. Very pal skin, with freckles on his cheeks and meet up on the nose. He is a very tall person even if he should look close like a human. Vix is always floating, disliking being touched by ANYTHING. He does protest wearing clothes but his brother makes him wear a suit. While he has a choker on, a black one. He has a black hat, a fedora in fact. Having one green and other blue eye. Vix's has one x under each eye, and a marking on the back of his hand that burns when his siblings are close. However when he in his shadow demon form, he is just black mist. One of his main attacks. When he his glitch form, Vix has three pairs of wings. Yet he prefers to only have one, while they are like a computer glitch and seem to be glitch out. In this form he has bright yellow eyes with a red aura, instead of whites their is black. His body has a bit errors around him but that is most likely when he is hurt. His left eye is like his normal eye while the other one is like I already said.
Fun Fact(s): Vix is based off two things or a little, Bill Cypher a little, and the cat from wonderland!
Personalitly: For some reason it hard for me to do this, I always go out of character's personitally. Let's say.... he is just a very insane person :3
Species: 50% Shadow Demon and 50% Glitch
Weakness: Objects don't go through him!
Strength: Naturally magic, any body part, and anything that isn't a object goes through him. If he wants he can control that they don't go through him
Dislikes: Vix is a sore loser, heat, being touched by anything, and someone questioning him
Likes: Being right, mostly cold weather, making people worry, tricking people, and his favorite color is black
What He uses to attack: Black Mist and Black Flames but he rarely shows you your worst nightmare.
Other: Nehhh

The Things That Live Here
Rial @Aleka
Delta @Scarwings
Aashita Varma @Hallowed Echo
Ningyō Kali’i @Hallowed Echo
Vix Adair @SpiralWhirl
Marie @Marie
Frilli Serbeth @CinnamonCookie
Dunnox Serbeth @CinnamonCookie
That is all their is, you can create your own form for a OC! Remember, anything is possible!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 12th, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ~Where Everything Is~

Name:Ningyō Kali’i// Aashita Varma
Looks: Short spiked orange hair with green eyes. She wears a orange and black flannel shirt with jeans, black gloves, and sneakers.// Short strawberry blonde hair with a blue eye and dark tan skin. She wears a dark purple skin tight shirt with jeans, a black eyepatch, orange headphones, and black sneakers. The eyepatch covers her single glowing blood red eye.
Personality: Quiet, Hostile, Easily Annoyed, Distant, Cold// Quiet, Evasive, Friendly at times, Cautious, Rebellious.
Other: Ningyō has the ability to manipulate the human species. She is a puppeteer demon. She can see strings attached to every single human being. Her name translates to “Puppeteer” in Japanese.// Aashita is have 25% Ghost, 25% Demon and 50% human. She keeps her eyepatch headphones on to control her demonic side. She can phase through walls and summon fire. Her name translates to “Creator” in Hindi.
Other: This sounded interesting. Juuzou

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; September 26th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Deltapaw
|Name|
Delta
|Age|
|Gender|
Shecat
|Sexuality|
Heterosexual
|Element|
Water
|Personality|(Please ignore cat related thingys. I really like this OC and wondered what it would be like if I made her human. I legit just copy and pasted it from my notes XD )
You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Appearance: See any of my humans in my album
@SpiralWhirl

AHH
Other: Juuzou

Last edited by SacredMadness; September 26th, 2017 at 07:43 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:01 PM
bruh head

Name: Rial
Appearance: Rial has two forms, a human form and just a creature form. In his human form, he's tall, with dark gray hair, and smoky blue eyes. He's lanky, and has sharp features on his face, and when he's conscious, nothing seems off about him expect his slightly pale skin that seems a bit cold. But whenever he's asleep, or anything like that, wounds appear all over him, and he seems to loose his eyes, instead them being replaced by two eye sockets, though the left one has a glowing silver pupil. There are wounds scattered over his body, some deep and some shallow. Also, his blood is a black color, which is also slightly thick. He even has a patch near his side where his ribs are faintly showing. In his other form, he's simpily a dark dull silver wolf, that carries the same wounds on his body. His underbelly is a slightly lighter shade though, and his ears are ragged and holed.
Personality: ehhhhhhhhhhh TBRP'ed...??????? (I'm lazy as heck right now... kind of)
Power: He's quite hard to kill, (?) though his wounds don't really heal naturally. Also, while in his human form he can make the wounds physically invisible.
Questions: nah
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Name: Rial
Appearance: Rial has two forms, a human form and just a creature form. In his human form, he's tall, with dark gray hair, and smoky blue eyes. He's lanky, and has sharp features on his face, and when he's conscious, nothing seems off about him expect his slightly pale skin that seems a bit cold. But whenever he's asleep, or anything like that, wounds appear all over him, and he seems to loose his eyes, instead them being replaced by two eye sockets, though the left one has a glowing silver pupil. There are wounds scattered over his body, some deep and some shallow. Also, his blood is a black color, which is also slightly thick. He even has a patch near his side where his ribs are faintly showing. In his other form, he's simpily a dark dull silver wolf, that carries the same wounds on his body. His underbelly is a slightly lighter shade though, and his ears are ragged and holed.
Personality: ehhhhhhhhhhh TBRP'ed...??????? (I'm lazy as heck right now... kind of)
Power: He's quite hard to kill, (?) though his wounds don't really heal naturally. Also, while in his human form he can make the wounds physically invisible.
Questions: nah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Deltapaw
|Name|
Delta
|Age|
|Gender|
Shecat
|Sexuality|
Heterosexual
|Element|
Water
|Personality|(Please ignore cat related thingys. I really like this OC and wondered what it would be like if I made her human. I legit just copy and pasted it from my notes XD )
You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Appearance: See any of my humans in my album
@SpiralWhirl

AHH

Both Accepted! Thanks for signing up~

pronouns.cc
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Name:Ningyō Kali’i// Aashita Varma
Looks: Short spiked orange hair with green eyes. She wears a orange and black flannel shirt with jeans, black gloves, and sneakers.// Short strawberry blonde hair with a blue eye and dark tan skin. She wears a dark purple skin tight shirt with jeans, a black eyepatch, orange headphones, and black sneakers. The eyepatch covers her single glowing blood red eye.
Personality: Quiet, Hostile, Easily Annoyed, Distant, Cold// Quiet, Evasive, Friendly at times, Cautious, Rebellious.
Other: Ningyō has the ability to manipulate the human species. She is a puppeteer demon. She can see strings attached to every single human being. Her name translates to “Puppeteer” in Japanese.// Aashita is have 25% Ghost, 25% Demon and 50% human. She keeps her eyepatch headphones on to control her demonic side. She can phase through walls and summon fire. Her name translates to “Creator” in Hindi.
Other: This sounded interesting. Juuzou
Accepted, thanks for signing up!

pronouns.cc
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Can I be Marie? She's from Splatoon 1 and 2 She's a humanoid squid girl who's a Singing Popstar along with her cousin Callie. (These are her appearances from both games )

Splatoon 1- https://www.google.com/search?q=Offi...i19ZQVpHTIKEM:

Splatoon 2- https://www.google.com/search?q=Mari...mpmejyVrjKXtM:

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old September 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
Can I be Marie? She's from Splatoon 1 and 2 She's a humanoid squid girl who's a Singing Popstar along with her cousin Callie. (These are her appearances from both games )

Splatoon 1- https://www.google.com/search?q=Offi...i19ZQVpHTIKEM:

Splatoon 2- https://www.google.com/search?q=Mari...mpmejyVrjKXtM:
Of course!

pronouns.cc
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:11 PM
bruh head

When are we going to start?
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
When are we going to start?
When a couple more people join

pronouns.cc