Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
❝A tuft of evening...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:47 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:42 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 04:27 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 04:20 PM

Old September 23rd, 2017, 10:23 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Talking Pure Imagination Sign-Ups! (SEMI-LITERATE)

In a land, far away, live many dragons of many species. There live the prideful and temperamental Sandwings. They lived in a large expanse of desert, relishing the sun. They vary in a rang of yellow colors. Although seemingly normal dragons, they bear a poisonous tail tip, much like a scorpion. Beside that kingdom lived the Icewings.
Terrifying and rather aloof, Icewings are one of the most feared dragons, and not for their strength. They can withstand below zero temperatures. Their barbed claws, many spines, and deadly ice breath is enough to make even the strongest dragon flinch in fear. They cannot breathe fire.
Near this kingdom lives the Skywings. Bright red dragons, powerful dragons. Powerful and fast, Skywings fly in V formation to track their prey, spitting hot flames. The Skywings are fierce and cruel, and fight for entertainment. Dragons from all around the continent come to watch the bloodshed. Two go in, one comes out.
A day's worth of travel away lives the Mudwings. Mudwings are the strongest of all the dragons, and love to bathe in mud. They can shoot flames, but only when they are warm. These dragons do not care for family. They mate, lay, and continue on with their lives. Mudwings' color is a beautiful brown with touches of amber that make these plain, muscular dragons shine. They can also hold their breath underwater for over an hour.
Beside the Mudwings lives the Seawings. The Seawings are aquatic dragons that range from blue to green in color. They can breath underwater, see in the dark, glow in the dark, and use their powerful tail to fight and create massive waves. These dragons communicate through a language called Aquatic. Only these dragons can understand it. They use their glow in the dark stripes to speak Aquatic. They cannot spit fire, however. Most of this species is friendly, but some are quiet and mysterious.
Back on land is the Rainwings. The Rainwings live just below the Mudwings, and are almost the same as the nonchalant dragons. There are so many Rainwings that no one keeps track of who's who. All they care about is sun time and sloths. That's right, sloths. Sloths are too furry to eat for these fruit eating dragons, and are more cute than tasty looking to Rainwings. If you are wondering how these dragons get their name, well simply looking at one tells you. Rain wings are the most colorful dragons. They can change the color of their scales and use their tail to hold onto things, much like a chameleon. Although they have no fire, they can spit poison that causes immense pain on contact.
Lastly, there is Nightwings. No one knows where they live. These dragons are blackish-purple with silvery scales on the underside of their wings. Nightwings are incredibly powerful and they know it. They flaunt this, and they wear it with pride. Nightwing power varies from dragon to dragon, but boy are they scary. Some can read minds, some can see the future, and almost all can blend into the shadows. They can breathe fire.

Each of these kingdoms bears a Queen. One Queen in particular is waging war on the entire continent. Her name is Queen Pyro of the Skywings. Her allies are with the Sandwings, making her a dangerous enemy. However, the Mudwings, Icewings, and Seawings aren't a force to be reckoned with either. Rainwings and Nightwings tend to keep themselves away from wars, as Nightwings are too powerful, and Rainwings just don't fight.

There was a prophecy, however, and it predicted that seven dragons, one of each kingdom, will come together and stop the war.

Knowing this, young dragonet, what will you be?

So as some of you know, I have become obsessed with Wings of Fire. SO, here's a roleplay!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ WINGS OF FIRE TO ROLEPLAY IN THIS! I am only on book 3 so to prevent spoilers, THE SERIES NEVER HAPPENED. There was no Morrowseer, Kestrel, Dune, and Webs, there was no war between the sisters, and there were no Dragonets. The only war and Dragonets there is is the one we will be roleplaying.

Important Roles:

Queen of the Skywings:

Queen Pyro (Taken by me!)

Princess Garnet (Taken by @Aleka)

Queen of the Icewings w/Requirements:

She will often meet with Queen Pyro, and have many disputes. Be prepared.
She must be cold and distant. She must be very powerful.

Princess (Taken by @Blue Jay )

Queen of the Seawings:

Open!

Princess is open!

Queen of the Mudwings w/Requirements:

She will often meet with Queen Pyro and the Queen of the Seawings. Be prepared.

Princess is open!

Queen of the Sandwings w/Requirements:

Will meet with many of the Queens. Be prepared.
She does not have to be friendly towards Pyro AT ALL.

Princess is open!

Queen of the Rainwings:

Queen Stone (Taken by @Boba Fett )

Princess Misty (Taken by @SamCats )

Queen of the Nightwings w/Info:

Queen Nightshade (Taken by @Aura )

Princess is RESERVED

The Seven Dragonets of Destiny:

Skywing: Amber (Taken by @SamCats )
Icewing: Penguin (Taken by me)
Seawing: Riptide (Taken by @Aura )
Mudwing: Storm (Taken by @Swiftheart )
Rainwing: River (Taken by @CandyFlossCat )
Sandwing: Mesa (Taken by @Aleka)
Nightwing: Destiny (Taken by @Boba Fett )

Other:

Luna of the Nightwings( @CandyFlossCat )
Scorchingtooth of the Sandwings( @Hawkstar )

Form

Name:
Sexuality:
Allegiance:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role:
Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Questions:

Last edited by Role; October 3rd, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 10:24 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: Pure Imagination Sign-Ups! (SEMI-LITERATE)

Name: Pyro
Sexuality: Straight
Allegiance: Skywings
Personality: Pyro is cruel and tortures her enemies. Prideful and powerful, Pyro decided to secretly form allies and start a war against those she thought were "weak" or "ugly". Pyro obviously thinks she is the prettiest dragon there is. Anyone who tells her otherwise is reprimanded or even hurt.
Appearance: Pyro is a large dragon with deep, red scales. She has an orange underbelly, and her eyes are a bright amber that seem to stare right through you. She wears a large crown, hand crafted by her servants.
Role: Queen of the Skywings
Other: Nope

Name: Penguin
Sexuality: Bisexual
Allegiance: Icewings, but will soon join the seven Dragonets
Personality: Penguin is just like her kind suggests, cold and rash. Although her name isn't fierce, boy is she ever. Penguin is not afraid to leap into a fight to fight for what she thinks is right. Penguin is not a natural born leader, but a natural born fighter. Her ridged talons give her an edge as well.
Appearance: Penguin is a light shade of blue with a white underbelly. Her eyes are an unusual bright yellow color. She is quite large, and is mostly using her size for intimidation. Unless she has to fight, of course.
Role: Icewing Dragonet of Destiny.
Other: Nah

Last edited by Role; September 24th, 2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:25 AM
bruh head

AcK the SkyWing queen is taken

Name: Mesa
Sexuality: Pansexual
Allegiance: SandWing (ppfftt unless this means something else)
Personality: Mesa is an optimistic dragon, usually naturally getting along with most dragons with complete ease. She's more at the middle ground of being a extrovert, being fine with speaking to dragons, but she tends to not prefer to draw attention to herself.
Appearance: Mesa is a small and lean shaped dragon, being a slightly dull sandy color. Her underscales are more a golden shade of sand color, of which are still a lighter shade then her scales. Near the edges of her wings ok the underside of them, there's a faint bronze tinting. Her eyes are closer to a shade of warm gray that black.
Role: SandWing dragonet of destiny
Other: finally a WoF roleplay
Questions:

Name: Garnet
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Allegiance: SkyWing
Personality: Garnet is a usually silent, calculating dragon. She thinks quite quickly through situations, and is usually frowning at other dragons, being bored of them most of the time. She's easily described as hostile and hot-headed sometimes, and sometimes doesn't really care if she has a scruffy appernace, though if it makes her look more imposing, she's all up for it.
Appearance: She's tall and lanky, with a long tail and slightly longer neck than usual. Her scales are a warm red-orange shade, and her underscales are a pale yellow, with her horns being a darker shade. Her eyes are a kind of disturbing shade of bright yellow, and along the edges of her wings she has rubies embedded in between her scales.
Role: SkyWing Princess (?)
Other: nada
Questions: nawp

Last edited by aleka!; September 24th, 2017 at 12:26 AM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
AcK the SkyWing queen is taken

Name: Mesa
Sexuality: Pansexual
Allegiance: SandWing (ppfftt unless this means something else)
Personality: Mesa is an optimistic dragon, usually naturally getting along with most dragons with complete ease. She's more at the middle ground of being a extrovert, being fine with speaking to dragons, but she tends to not prefer to draw attention to herself.
Appearance: Mesa is a small and lean shaped dragon, being a slightly dull sandy color. Her underscales are more a golden shade of sand color, of which are still a lighter shade then her scales. Near the edges of her wings ok the underside of them, there's a faint bronze tinting. Her eyes are closer to a shade of warm gray that black.
Role: SandWing dragonet of destiny
Other: finally a WoF roleplay
Questions:

Name: Garnet
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Allegiance: SkyWing
Personality: Garnet is a usually silent, calculating dragon. She thinks quite quickly through situations, and is usually frowning at other dragons, being bored of them most of the time. She's easily described as hostile and hot-headed sometimes, and sometimes doesn't really care if she has a scruffy appernace, though if it makes her look more imposing, she's all up for it.
Appearance: She's tall and lanky, with a long tail and slightly longer neck than usual. Her scales are a warm red-orange shade, and her underscales are a pale yellow, with her horns being a darker shade. Her eyes are a kind of disturbing shade of bright yellow, and along the edges of her wings she has rubies embedded in between her scales.
Role: SkyWing Princess (?)
Other: nada
Questions: nawp
Accepted!
:"3 I forgot about the princesses I might make them important to the plot
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

@Role

Save me the SkyWing Dragonet of Destiny and... RainWing princess please!

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 24th, 2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
@Role

Save me the SkyWing Dragonet of Destiny and... RainWing princess please!
Got it bud
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Name: Amber
Sexuality: Demisexual
Allegiance: SkyWings, but will join the Dragonets of Destiny later
Personality: Like most SkyWings, she's rather upfront and confrontational, although she is a little more patient than most. She isn't excepted from all stereotypes, however, as she does enjoy fighting, although it is mostly just for the thrill. She is a bit of an adrenaline junkie, often seeking ways to replicate the way her heart races during a battle.
Appearance: An unusually small SkyWing with ruby-red scales that appear orange in direct light. She has piercing yellow eyes and wings a little too big for body, which, coupled with her below average size, most likely mean she's developing a bit slower than usual.
Role: SkyWing Dragonet of Destiny

Name: Misty
Sexuality: Asexual
Allegiance: RainWings
Personality: She's unusually curious for a pacifist, wanting to explore every last bit of the land and know everything about everything she can. She's never satisfied by vague answers, and will pester others until she gets a full explanation. This can be annoying, but she's good at reading emotions (even on dragons who don't change colour), and so can pretty promptly and accurately stop her questions as soon as someone starts to get upset.
Appearance: As a RainWing, her colours are constantly changing, although she does have a fair amount of control over it; she prefers to keep her scales a dark blue-green, shifting to a lighter hue towards the tip of her tail. She finds it hard to stem her emotions, however, so drastic situations will usually make her scales change.
Role: RainWing princess

Other: Stratus will most likely show interest in the Dragonets of Destiny, and not so that she can stop them.
Questions: None

(When you have to read the Wiki and risk spoilers because you've only read five chapters )

Last edited by bobtail; September 24th, 2017 at 10:09 AM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

Name: Amber
Sexuality: Demisexual
Allegiance: SkyWings, but will join the Dragonets of Destiny later
Personality: Like most SkyWings, she's rather upfront and confrontational, although she is a little more patient than most. She isn't excepted from all stereotypes, however, as she does enjoy fighting, although it is mostly just for the thrill. She is a bit of an adrenaline junkie, often seeking ways to replicate the way her heart races during a battle.
Appearance: An unusually small SkyWing with ruby-red scales that appear orange in direct light. She has piercing yellow eyes and wings a little too big for body, which, coupled with her below average size, most likely mean she's developing a bit slower than usual.
Role: SkyWing Dragonet of Destiny

Name: Misty
Sexuality: Asexual
Allegiance: RainWings
Personality: She's unusually curious for a pacifist, wanting to explore every last bit of the land and know everything about everything she can. She's never satisfied by vague answers, and will pester others until she gets a full explanation. This can be annoying, but she's good at reading emotions (even on dragons who don't change colour), and so can pretty promptly and accurately stop her questions as soon as someone starts to get upset.
Appearance: As a RainWing, her colours are constantly changing, although she does have a fair amount of control over it; she prefers to keep her scales a dark blue-green, shifting to a lighter hue towards the tip of her tail. She finds it hard to stem her emotions, however, so drastic situations will usually make her scales change.
Role: RainWing princess

Other: Stratus will most likely show interest in the Dragonets of Destiny, and not so that she can stop them.
Questions: None

(When you have to read the Wiki and risk spoilers because you've only read five chapters )
Accepted!!

(Aw man
I promise no spoilers!)
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Accepted!!

(Aw man
I promise no spoilers!)
(Oh thank God )

Old September 24th, 2017, 10:34 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Okay i've only read one book because I CAN NEVER FREAKING FIND THEMMMMMMMMMM))

Name: River // Luna
Sexuality: Asexual // Straight
Allegiance: Rainwings // Nightwings
Personality: River is a more friendly type of dragon, she's not shy or awkward in any way most of the time. She's very curious and excitable, and she's not one to take no for an answer in some situations // Luna is a prideful, egotistical dragon who ravishes in praise and looks down upon others. She finds most other dragons 'below her' or simply finds them annoying.
Appearance: River's scales are constantly changing colors, so she really has no set appearance, but she likes to keep them a pale blue-green color when she has control over their color. // Luna is a blackish-purple color with a bit of silver on her wings. She's a bit tall for her age, and she's got dark, piercing purple eyes.
Role: Rainwing Dragonet of Destiny // Nightwing
Backstory (Optional): Too lazy currently
Other: @Role
Questions: Nahhh