Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:07 PM

Old March 30th, 2024, 01:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow listened carefully to the riddle as the medicine cat apprentice spoke before calling of the kits to medicine den. Hmm...well silken threads and a home to some must mean that its spiders' web right. Cobwebs must be it. The warrior was kind of glad that Mossfreckle started off with an easier one as her lack of experience has yet to show. Moonmeadow gathered her shadowy paws beneath them on the soil of the clearing and turned to where she saw Shadowpaw dropping off a kit among a group of others. "Shadowpaw! I think I know what it is. Let's head out and gather some." With the lack of Scratchpaw showing up, Moonmeadow was able to take another apprentice. "I can take another apprentice if anyone needs it."

Moonmeadow waited for any apprentices to join before leaving camp to swiftly find some cobweb trees or cobwebs in general. The warrior made quick work at gathering some and then waited for any accompanying felines to do the same before walking the group back to camp. That was a fun little trip, Moonmeadow thought that this was actually quite a great way to get cats to collect herbs for the stores. Though they really shouldn't need a game to get warriors, full grown warriors, to do their jobs. No matter. The warrior stopped and settled back down in the spot they had before they left for the cobwebs to listen for Mossfreckle's next riddle.

[ COBWEBS ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Ashkit
| He/him | ShC Kit | Moons 2 | No Purrks |

Ashkit turned his unblinking gaze from the strange cat that called the group together to the sound of someone suddenly being right next to him. The kit stared at the other kit, Bleedingkit, what a name. He was wobbly, like the earth was churning but only beanth his feet and no others. "I'm Ashkit..you're weird." He meant it as an observation, it was good to be weird and not be the same cat he has talked to since the beginning of forever. "We are friends now, alright?" It wasn't really a question though. Bleedingkit has gathered his attention and now Bleedingkit will just have to deal with Ashkit. As Ashkit opened his mouth to speak again, an apprentice that Ashkit was unfamiliar with dropped off another kit near them.

The kit simply said 'herbs.' that was very boring. Of course herbs, that was what the strange cat was talking about when he called everyone together. "Hmm, you're boring. Herbs are boring." The kit said plainly. Though he wasn't opposed to this new kit, they just weren't as interesting as Bleedingkit was. The strange cat was speaking, and he addressed the kits. They were supposed to go to the bad place. They were supposed to go to the bad place. They were- Ashkit would not! He shook his head aggressively and took a few paw steps back even as the other kits got up to follow the strange cat. They were all going to get caught and then they were all going to die. Ashkit knew this because of his dreams. He always got caught in the bad place.

"I am not going to bad place. I am...get-ting, going to get hplants from outside. Like the others!" Ashkit proclaimed as he turned to Bleedingkit and the other kits he doesn't know the name of, "You die in the bad place. So you can come with me!" The kit spoke to the others, not paying attention even as another warrior started to speak up about them, trying to catch all of the kits' attention.
[ @Fish - Wispkit/Shadowpaw | @Rani - Bleedingkit ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:51 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

She frowned, it didn't take too long for her to figure it out, but it was mostly ´Silken Thread´ that made it a lot easier. Now, to get that cobweb.
But she couldn't just go waltzing out off into the forest alone. She brainstormed as quick as she could, but not too many ideas popped up. Could she go a bit out of camp and maybe check if any cobwebs were close to camp? Or should she wait for a Warrior? She wanted to be sure it was alright, so she'd find a Warrior to go out of camp with. And that was easier said than done. She fidgeted nervously. Going up and asking a Warrior would be way to awkward, and waiting around for someone to help her might take much to long, the thought of going out alone didn't even make it to her little inner council it was so stupid. So she was sorta stuck. She sighed, she'd just have to wait, wouldn't she?
[OPEN FOR WARRIORS/ANYONE!]

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!

Last edited by Myling; March 30th, 2024 at 02:52 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 04:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Some other kittens might have gotten kinda upset and insulted over the blunt observation of their disability. But Bleedingkit was indeed 'weird' and had spent his life before being dropped on shadowclan being pelted with much meaner words. So instead he just bobbled his head about, a bit more wobbly then a normal nod and grinned, chirping out a "Yep! My old-not anymore-mama said I was born wrong but Miss Dawn" Bleedingkit still wanted to call her Miss Tiger because she looked like a tiger! "say's I got potential Im just odd!"
Odd in smell as the kittypet scent on his fur faded, odd in looks as cashmere bengals were rare even among pure breeds, odd in movement and odd in personality.

And yet Ashkit wanted to be friends with him!

Shoving down a squeal the bengal kitten went tumbling to the ground as a happy wiggle turned into him being taken off his paws and flipped onto his back as a tremor sent him sprawling. Not that he seemed to care, twisting to look up at Ashkit "Yes! Friends now!" Bleedingkit had never had friends before and now he had lots like Brownkit, Fogkit, and his new siblings!

Oooooh Mossfreckle was calling them over! The tom squirmed his way to his belly and stumbled to his paws, ready to follow but Ashkit didnt seem interested cocking his head confused at him. "My new mama does herb stuff, she's boring not boring. And I was in there cuz I hit my nose and didnt die, the herbs were smelly though. Plus my nose was better after!" Though going outside to do the same activity as the big cats did sounds cool....

Bleedingkit hesitated, taking one big shaky step towards Ashkit and so the exit before looking back to glance at Fogwatcher and Mossfreckle and their gathering group of kits. Going outside was bad, right? Bleedingkit didnt wanna be a bad kit.....
Lucky for the conflicted bean that hesitation was juuuust enough to be noticed by the adults before bad decisions were made.

@Dolomedes @Fish

Last edited by Rani; March 30th, 2024 at 04:15 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:19 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

LionKit ran after FogWatcher, attempting to pounce on the stick.

___

LeechKit toddled after the group once again, giggling as her sister pounced on the stick.

___

BileKit followed behind, coughing.
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:10 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

He wants my help?

Fogwatcher was a little appalled at first. He assumed his time was better spent retrieving herbs, but the pretty kitty wanted his help with kittens! Okay! He could gather up the kittens and have them trek along to Mossfreckle. "Kittens! Come along now! Mossfreckle has to give his second riddle out soon, but I can entertain you for the moment!" The splotched silver tom cheered.

The warrior grabbed a nearby stick, dragging it across the ground for them to chase if they so pleased. His tail was high in the air, away from their reach in case anyone wanted to chomp that. He knew better. He was that kit when he was younger. Fogwatcher would keep the stick just out of the grasp, speeding up or twisting his head so it was only a tease the kittens could hope to get. It would give Mossfreckle some time to gather the cobwebs from everyone and send them out to retrieve more herbs.

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Rainkit was listening happily to the medicine cat speak. They were getting a private lesson! However, it seemed Mossy needed to take care of the second riddle, or at least that's what that spotted warrior said!

In his grasp, was her temptation. A stick. The tip of it was dragging along the ground and Rainkit found herself unable to resist. She bounded after Fogwatcher, her paws continually missing the wooden object as the warrior move it out of her reach. She was determined, though. She would get it!
Skykit jumped into the air and attempted to chomp on Fogwatcher's leg.
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:36 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues watched as felines filtered in and out of the camp once they had figured out the first and easiest riddle, as to be expected Dawnstar had made quick work - in and out - of his riddle even though she seemed less than thrilled about the riddle aspect of his event… herbs where herbs in the end and he hoped more felines would get of their lazy asses and join in or he would have to send out more patrols and they would have consequences… Mossfreckle’s given time has passed and he turned to his clanmates who where gathering once more, ”To those of you who brought back the cobwebs, thank you. To those of you who did not there will be a few more round so join on in. Now, lend me your ears Shadowclan as I tell you your second riddle - Come forth for comfort, a soothing for the broken - and the description is a plant with large, fuzzy, oval leaves and clusters of drooping, tubular, pinky-purple flowers. This is a harder riddle and sown of you may have to go off of description alone and that is a-okay,” second riddle out of the way the herbalist turned to head towards Fogwatcher and the medicine cars den… luckily the white splotched silver tom was wrangling most of the kits… well most.

ROUND TWO ENDS 4TH OF APRIL

Stepping in front of the tenuous kit who was attempting to evade the medicine den, Mossfreckle peered down in an unintimidating way and spoke in soft, calm tones, ”The medicine den isn’t that scary little one, we won’t be going in anyway,” added was an ultimatum, ”if you still don’t want to come along that’s okay, I can walk you to the nursery and I’m sure another kit can give you the lesson,” he wasn’t going to force the kit to join but the lessons needed to start.

LESSON ONE

“Alrightyyyy little ones,” Mossfreckle purred as he looked at his gathered tiny pupils, ”the first lesson will be in Deathberries and I need you to not put things in your mouth, for your safety you can look but not touch these herbs,” warning out of the way he unbundled the leaf that Mistlewhisker had brought and pawed out a single lethal red berry - ever so carful to keep it within his own reach so that he could quickly place a white tipped paw over the berry incase of a rebellious maw eager to figure out the world - ”these red berries are called Deathberries and they are highly poisonous, even a single berry will lead to death… I know they may look like something that is edible but they are not… any questions,” his lessons would be short and catered to the shorter attention spans of kits, he wonky shared the necessary details rather than the full description and uses and such that he would give to an older cat seeking herbal knowledge - as his first lesson finished his mossy hues flicked over the group of kits to see if Ashkit had come or returned to the nursery as well as meeting momentarily with the lapis hues of Fogwatcher to offer him a soft smile and a silent unsaid thank you for his help.

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

* All post will be made in this thread with a mention of where they are headed if you chose a place other than Shadowclan Territory for apprentices and up and the medicine den for kits
* IC your cat can find herbs based off of the description, I fully understand that some of these herbs will be unknown to your character. To get a point all you need to do is put your answer in brackets in bold at the top of your post, if the herb is correct OOC your character will net + 1 of such and you will get a point.
* Please only post once between each Mossfreckle post regarding to your task - for apprentices and warrior this will be returning and waiting for the next riddle for kits it will be going with Mossfreckle to the medicine cat’s den and then once per each lesson.
* You can join at anytime but if you are an apprentice and up you need to wait for the next riddle (round two) to participate, for kits you have until the first lesson post to join - just make a note you are joining in the den (IC Mossfreckle would prefer that participating kits attend all the lesson, however)
* Please note that IC Mossfreckle will scold kits who try to put the herbs in their mouth, these herbs are dangerous and will kill your kit your kit if consumed, if you are looking to do suck please seek other mean as this event is meant for clan engagement and not as a way to dispose of unwanted characters.
* points will be tallied at the end of the event

Feel free to vm if you have any questions or concerns

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

[ I apologise for how messy this post is : ( ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 30th, 2024, 07:56 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She felt something faintly brush against her ear, prompting the kit to turn her head up towards her grandmama. Seeing the feline - her expression - a small smile briefly graced her maw before she was called away. Ears flicking, the kit watched as some warrior tried gathering together the other kits; something she did not want to be caught up in (she was perfectly capable of going to the medicine cat's den by herself, now, though she felt apprehensive about it for reasons she could not yet understand).
"Thank you."
The white-flecked kitten stated politely at her grandmama's words, giving a little nod as though to return the sentiment; though she wanted to say something in return, she thought better of wishing her grandmama luck - Dawnstar didn't need luck, this couldn't be difficult for her, Sleepykit was certain. Silently she told herself she would ask the large leader how the search went later - maybe if she could show, or at least tell, her about the territory too. But with that thought, she had to bid her grandmama farewell;
"..Until later, Miss Grandmama."
She said calmly before following the rest of the kits towards the den, as instructed.

[ @Undertaker ]

As she joined the group, she noted Mossfreckle speaking to a specific kit - Sleepykit only dully noted the kit's presence - behind her the familiar face of Nightshiver. She watched the queen for a little while, surprised she was here at all (it was a lesson for kits, after all) though unlike most, Sleepykit did not mind her presence. Tearing her eyes away from the familiar queen as the lesson began, she carefully studied the little red berry from a distance. So... This berry could kill them? A small shiver ran down her spine at the thought, and a question immediately came to mind. Soon followed by another, and another. Slightly raising a paw, she waited until Mossfreckle told her she could speak.
"What are the signs of consumption? And.. What if someone did eat it, what do you do?"

------

Nightshiver had been refreshing some nests within the nursery, mainly tacking out forgotten sticks kits would bring inside the den sometimes. Though she would often store them within a corner and if ignored for long enough, she'd move them outside again - apprentices could very well do this job, but the forever queen found herself taking care of these simpler tasks when the nursery had a moment of calm, something to occupy her mind and keep the place looking nice. She was had just poked her head outside, having noticed a certain amount of kits leaving the den and hearing the voice of their medicine cat apprentice; caught up within her thoughts, she hadn't taken notice of the event just yet. Seeing as it was in full swing, the white she-cat was uncertain about joining in now, so for the time being she simply watched to get an understanding of the happenings; something involving herbs, certainly, and assumingly some sort of patrols for the non-kits of the clan. She took note of the group of kits heading towards the medicine cat's den, except -- for a certain few. Her eyes watched the young kittens, one of which only recently joined, and the hesitance opposing the other's more determined-looking stance. Something was telling her these were not quite planning on joining the other kits; as a precaution, and true to her job, the gentle feline got up to quietly approach the little group, though it appeared Mossfreckle was just a bit faster than her. Eyes squinting as she stood just a tail's length away from the little group, she held back for a moment, softly nodding along.
"Moss..freckle is... ri..right. But,... if you'd.. like, I c-can... remain... nearby; nothing will... happen, all.. together."
She added gently, leaning down a little by the kit, offering the other two a soft smile, then Mossfreckle too. Though she hadn't directly interacted with this little pair of kits before, Nightshiver could most often be seen watching over and taking care of little tasks within the nursery - if anything, the forever queen could accompany any kits needing or wanting to take a leave back herself, instead of troubling Mossfreckle. Until then, her ears flickered back momentarily, giving the medicine cat apprentice a soft smile.
"I.. hope, you... d-don't mind... me sssitting.. in. for a .. little while."
She looked down at the children.
"If... anything, it may b-be.. good... to.. know. what... to watch... out.. for within... the nursery.."
She trailed off, feeling a bit nervous as she hoped this wasn't too forward; but her intention was only the comfort and safety of the kits.

[ @Rani @Dolomedes @Fish @Fawn<3 - Since she's more or less directly addressing them heh; bit wonky since it's a rewrite! ]

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Lightkit looked carefully, obeying the directions, if anything were to happen, she would blame herself.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 31st, 2024, 05:08 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn<3 View Post

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues watched as felines filtered in and out of the camp once they had figured out the first and easiest riddle, as to be expected Dawnstar had made quick work - in and out - of his riddle even though she seemed less than thrilled about the riddle aspect of his event… herbs where herbs in the end and he hoped more felines would get of their lazy asses and join in or he would have to send out more patrols and they would have consequences… Mossfreckle’s given time has passed and he turned to his clanmates who where gathering once more, ”To those of you who brought back the cobwebs, thank you. To those of you who did not there will be a few more round so join on in. Now, lend me your ears Shadowclan as I tell you your second riddle - Come forth for comfort, a soothing for the broken - and the description is a plant with large, fuzzy, oval leaves and clusters of drooping, tubular, pinky-purple flowers. This is a harder riddle and sown of you may have to go off of description alone and that is a-okay,” second riddle out of the way the herbalist turned to head towards Fogwatcher and the medicine cars den… luckily the white splotched silver tom was wrangling most of the kits… well most.

ROUND TWO ENDS 4TH OF APRIL

Stepping in front of the tenuous kit who was attempting to evade the medicine den, Mossfreckle peered down in an unintimidating way and spoke in soft, calm tones, ”The medicine den isn’t that scary little one, we won’t be going in anyway,” added was an ultimatum, ”if you still don’t want to come along that’s okay, I can walk you to the nursery and I’m sure another kit can give you the lesson,” he wasn’t going to force the kit to join but the lessons needed to start.

LESSON ONE

“Alrightyyyy little ones,” Mossfreckle purred as he looked at his gathered tiny pupils, ”the first lesson will be in Deathberries and I need you to not put things in your mouth, for your safety you can look but not touch these herbs,” warning out of the way he unbundled the leaf that Mistlewhisker had brought and pawed out a single lethal red berry - ever so carful to keep it within his own reach so that he could quickly place a white tipped paw over the berry incase of a rebellious maw eager to figure out the world - ”these red berries are called Deathberries and they are highly poisonous, even a single berry will lead to death… I know they may look like something that is edible but they are not… any questions,” his lessons would be short and catered to the shorter attention spans of kits, he wonky shared the necessary details rather than the full description and uses and such that he would give to an older cat seeking herbal knowledge - as his first lesson finished his mossy hues flicked over the group of kits to see if Ashkit had come or returned to the nursery as well as meeting momentarily with the lapis hues of Fogwatcher to offer him a soft smile and a silent unsaid thank you for his help.

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

* All post will be made in this thread with a mention of where they are headed if you chose a place other than Shadowclan Territory for apprentices and up and the medicine den for kits
* IC your cat can find herbs based off of the description, I fully understand that some of these herbs will be unknown to your character. To get a point all you need to do is put your answer in brackets in bold at the top of your post, if the herb is correct OOC your character will net + 1 of such and you will get a point.
* Please only post once between each Mossfreckle post regarding to your task - for apprentices and warrior this will be returning and waiting for the next riddle for kits it will be going with Mossfreckle to the medicine cat’s den and then once per each lesson.
* You can join at anytime but if you are an apprentice and up you need to wait for the next riddle (round two) to participate, for kits you have until the first lesson post to join - just make a note you are joining in the den (IC Mossfreckle would prefer that participating kits attend all the lesson, however)
* Please note that IC Mossfreckle will scold kits who try to put the herbs in their mouth, these herbs are dangerous and will kill your kit your kit if consumed, if you are looking to do suck please seek other mean as this event is meant for clan engagement and not as a way to dispose of unwanted characters.
* points will be tallied at the end of the event

Feel free to vm if you have any questions or concerns

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

[ I apologise for how messy this post is : ( ]

"If the deathberries are bad for you, why do you keep them in the herbs?" Skykit jumper up and down so she could be seen and heard because of her tiny size.
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:33 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Windflowerpaw 》
5/100

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

The apprentice burst onto her paws. Waiting time was over and she could join in on the fun! Windflowerpaw ran into the forest. They hadn't been introduced to Shadowclan territory yet so she tried her best to look close by. "Let's see..purple and pink droopy flowers.. and fuzzy leaves." she mumbled out loud to herself. The multicolored apprentice rapidly searched through the plants, her bright blue gaze locking on the color purple.

With a squeak she nipped a plant that she was pretty sure matched the description. Windflowerpaw carried it in their maw, which was spread into a large grin. The she-cat lifted herself on their toes and presented the herb with a flick of her tail.
+2 comfrey

[COMFREY ROOT]

Last edited by nyx; April 2nd, 2024 at 03:21 PM.