by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:09 AM

Old January 28th, 2024, 03:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

When the world swam back into focus, Bumblestar found herself in a heap on the ground. Blurry faces came into view - Wolfpaw pressed up against her, Redhawk and Mudhound hovering nearby, Violetfreckle with her... her head against her chest. Her limbs felt numb. Her throat hurt, but it was no longer bleeding, even though her fur was soaked through with crimson. Her neck ached when she tried to lift her head, maybe from the position she'd fallen into.

Her balance wavered when she started to stand. This wasn't something she was used to, dying and coming back to life, much less having her throat torn out through a dream. Brokenstar's method didn't really surprise her, but she needed a moment to regain her composure. Just to breathe, get the feeling back. She exhaled shakily as she straightened herself out and pressed her face into Violetfreckle’s shoulder. “Thank StarClan.” One of the only times she’d ever utter that phrase and mean it. “T-thought I’d… Thought you were gone.”

Then she pulled a forepaw around Wolfpaw to tug him close and press her nose to the top of his head, meeting Redhawk's and Mudhound's eyes over him. "I'm fine," she croaked out. "I'm okay. Still got my lives left, I'm okay."

Another exhale as she shot Mapleface's corpse a look full of hatred. "Someone take that body out to the outskirts. Dump it well away from the border 'n leave it for crowfood. It's not gettin' a burial on ThunderClan land." She leaned against Violetfreckle's shoulder, claws digging into the ground for extra support. “'N if anyone here lays a claw on her again-” her voice scraped painfully against the back of her throat as she lifted her head to sweep sharp eyes across the clearing. “-I will rend you open from chin to tail ‘n leave you to rot as food for the scavengers.”

She tipped her head in Violetfreckle's direction, volume lowering. "You okay? Anything still hurtin'?"

[ should be the last mass mention for this ]

Old January 28th, 2024, 03:21 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up.
----------------------------

Violetfreckle was going to live! Oh how she felt her heart do a flip of joy and relief. But with Bumblestar regaining consciousness as well, Skunkstrike brought her attention down to earth, though she sent StarClan a prayer of thanks that they had chosen to let Violetfreckle live.

The order to remove the body was given, and Skunkstrike strode forward, grasping the dead cat's neck in her jaws. With a grunt, she lifted the corpse and began dragging it unceremoniously toward the camp's entrance, her one intact ear flattened to her skull. She knew exactly where she would leave this waste of fur. She cast one last glance around, then she and Mapleface's body were gone from the camp.

Last edited by Tiabirb; January 28th, 2024 at 03:22 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:46 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bravesky sighed in relief at the good news,

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
The way Wolfpaw surged forward, pushing himself into her fur... Redhawk stared blankly at the both of them. "W-Wolfpaw, I-.". Bumblestar was dead. Violetfreckle was dead. Mapleface... Anger flared in her chest again, though it was quickly snuffed right back out. A loud voice somewhere near her (Mudhound?) spoke and suddenly paws were pulling her away (...she was dangerous, not trusted). She had allowed this to happen by not killing Mapleface in the first place. Without a sound she stumbled back from the pull, falling back onto her haunches.

And then Violetfreckle was up. She was... wait? Alive? Coughing and sputtering. Moving closer to Bumblestar. Who was also... up. Alive? (of course, she was a leader). She was hugging her son in close with her nose pressed into Violet's fur. Then Bumblestar's eyes found hers and everything stopped, her blood freezing to ice. Pale green eyes searched for the anger she knew the leader must have with her, but there was none (or was it just that the reality of them was too difficult for her to recognize?). Her leader was angry - she had to be. Red had failed and in the process caused the greatest leader ThunderClan had seen in moons to loose a life.

She was a coward.

Faintly aware of a Clanmate (she couldn't tell who) coming to take the body away, Redhawk just sat there and stared blankly. Her pale chest fur was still covered in crimson blood, splatters on her muzzle and face from when Maple had been killed. "I...I..." Her words were weak, barely audible even to herself as she swallowed and tried to steady her already racing heart. Inside her chest she could feel her heart ripping clean in two - anger on one side, guilt and grief on the other.

Getting to her paws, albeit shakily, Redhawk finally tore her gaze away from the scene, unable to look anymore (she didn't want to find the betrayal she knew was there, that had to be there). Instead she just looked numbly at her paws. It was difficult to discern what was fur and what was blood - and for the briefest moment, a flash that made her breath hitch in her throat, she saw her claws out, crimson droplets falling from them, before it vanished.

"I-I'm sss-sorry, Bumblestar. I sss-should've... sss-should've..." It was all she could manage to say in a strained voice. Head down, eyes on her paws. Maybe if she stayed extra still... StarClan could finish the job and take her out as well.

[ @dino. @Rani @BEAR. ]
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Be strong. Be strong. Be strong.

The mantra felt like the only thing holding Mudhound up along with their complete denial that Bumblestar wouldn’t come back as the situation continued to grow more insane.

Idly they noticed Fernwillow gathering the kits and felt greatful, they’d be doing it themself if they were not wholly focused on the corpse of their dead sister and further distracted by violetfreckle coming back to life?!?
The tripod yelped even as their mind raced trying to figure things out. The Molly had been dead not even dying dead and this wasn’t a sudden salvation move by Drizzlecloud but resurrection. Mudhound has not seen that in a cat not a leader and things clicked into place. This was why Bumblestar had died wasn’t it. She’d given a life for Violetfreckle, somehow. The warrior would be shocked about this later, for now they were busy being strong for everyone and tried to reassure the frantic tabby “Bumblestar will come back give her time. She wouldn’t blame you Vi.” Suppose Violetfreckle had a nickname now like many did even if Mudhound doubted she’d really hear over the hysteria.

The group just had to wait and wait Mudhound would, assured by Drizzleclouds certainty.

This was eventually rewarded by Bumblestar coming back to life and promptly ‘sorting’ the lingering chaos. Mapleface was dead, Violetfreckle lived, Bumblestar lived. Mudhound promptly snapped, no longer having to be strong and started sobbing.

Their breath shuttered in their chest, great watery tears streaming down and a head was summarily rammed into Bumblestars flank, a tail brushing over Violetfreckles. “I thought we lost you! Don’t ever do that again that was way too scary you idiots!” Pot kettle yes we know don’t be mean Mudhounds nose was starting to clog up with how hard they were crying, not even noticing the rat being taken away. “No more getting killed! It’s not ok! An- and will you two stop dancing around eachother now!?! It’s also stupid!” Bumblestar and Violetfreckle were luckily spared any more public revelations that basically everyone knew they were head over tail for eachother and after witnessing them dying on and for eachother were sick of them not actually being together however. As Mudhounds bawling had turned to incoherent blubbering as they soaked a patch of their siblings fur and used Redhawk as a crutch to keep their weak legs standing.

@dino. @vellichor @tallulah
Old January 28th, 2024, 04:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw has fainted*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 28th, 2024, 05:41 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Rainpaw and Cloudpaw gasp in shock, Rainpaw staggered dizzily into the middle of the clearing and passed out. Cloudpaw rushed to his sister, shaking her shoulder. “Starclan! Are you Ok?” He mummered to his sister, hoping she was okay. He backed off as Moonheart pushed him aside. She needed to be seen by a med cat, more than likely. Moonheart and Cloudpaw walked back to Blacknight, watching rainpaw’s body quietly.
Swiftheart and Flamemoon just watched anxiously.
[open if anyone wants to interact!
Also mentioning @dino. , @Omari and @eris in case they need to see this <3 sorry if not guys!]

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:23 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow thought she was going to throw up. In the span of only a few heartbeats she had seen three cats get their throats torn out. She knew none of them well, but the wails of dismay from Bumblestar, Redhawk, Mudhound, Wolfpaw, Violetfreckle when she awoke from the dead--Fernwillow could not imagine the agony those cats were going through. Her ears rang, and she found herself latching onto orders. Get the kits and apprentices in the dens. Right, she could do that.

Fernwillow nosed Brindlekit further into the nursery. "Stay there." She murmured, voice soft but a little shaky.

[I wasn't sure if this was the outside or inside wall of the nursery, so I figured I would just make sure!]
Fernwillow then approached Mallowpaw, putting herself between the apprentice and the grisly scene so she couldn't watch anymore. "Let's go," she meowed firmly. "To your den." She nudged the apprentice forward and towards the den, keeping the apprentice moving even through her shock.

[Nightgaze - @The Doctor - SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST BEFORE I POSTED!!]
Once Mallowpaw was in the apprentice's den, Fernwillow saw a small kit wearily sit herself down and fall limp. She sighed, noticing Nightgaze struggling to wake the kit up. “I got this,” she murmured, shooting a glare at the cats who weren’t doing anything to help. She padded over and picked up the little kit by the scruff, carrying her to the nursery and settling her down in a warm nest. She would be back to check on the kit later.

[I sort of powerplayed Fernwillow carrying her since Midnightkit had fainted, hope that's alright!]
Fernwillow barely caught the tail of Fuzzpaw disappearing outside of camp, and she cursed under her breath. Of all the times an apprentice disappeared outside of camp... She swiveled her head to look out over the clearing, and knew her work was not done. She trusted Fuzzpaw to stay close to camp. She had to get the kits in order first.
Fernwillow pushed Nightpaw into motion, keeping her body between him and the sight. "Let's go," she murmured. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give her space."

Once Nightpaw was situated, Fernwillow attended to the next young cat. "Mantiskit." She meowed, looking down at the kit. "Let's move to the nursery, yeah?" She nudged them with her muzzle to get them moving. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give them space now."
Just how many damn kits were left to their own devices?? Maybe this was why RiverClan kept losing their kits. Fernwillow pushed Butterflykit gently towards the nursery. "C'mon," she sighed. "Bumblestar will be back." She didn't know how many times she had to say it, today. "We have to give her space."

Mallowpaw
9/100

Mallowpaw couldn't believe her eyes. Bumblestar, her throat torn out by an invisible force. Violetfreckle stirring beneath her. A dead warrior come back to life. How was this possible?

Then a pale grey flank blocked her view. Mallowpaw didn't resist as Fernwillow guided her to the apprentice den, her shock preventing her from feeling embarrassed she had to be guided there like a kit. The apprentice was usually so good at following orders, but this... this was to much.
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:12 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Everything was a blur. Voices were growing numb; into a vast nothingness of white noise. Each of her five senses felt like they were giving out on her, growing weaker and weaker by every passing second. Her vision barely foretold the figures of her clan-mates crowding the high ranks, only setting her eyes on the sights of pools of crimson gushing out from Violetfreckle’s exposed throat and feeling her paws growing dampened by the gushing of scarlet that stained her fur. Her emotions felt toyed; almost as if they were being tugged upon by reckless heartstrings. Her heart grew hollow, but quickly rejoiced with life as her eyes finally regained focus on the present.

A sudden splash of scarlet streaked across her young eyes, the young latter’s youthful eyes turning wide as the unspeakable unforetold right in front of her. Her throat clenched and squeezed as words restrained her voice, unable to escape as fear quelled her stomach. The blood pooled the naturally porcelain-white snow, smearing it a deep strawberry red.

Her muscles clenched; her jaws quivering, a shade of helplessness slid itself up her spine and grasped itself onto her shoulders with its spindly fingers. Frightened, sapphire blue orbs watched as Bumblestar stumbled, her eyes suddenly lifeless, and then dropped dead. Almost as if some foreign force had come and gone to finish its job by mercilessly killing the leader with zero remorse. Silence had ticked by for a moment, her brain finally processing the inevitable situation that had foretold right in front of her as her own leader‘s—no, her own aunt’s blood began to pool the already-stained snow, covering it with a fresh layer of blood. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Realization grasped onto her rather quickly, her lips quivering at a futile attempt to try speaking but to no avail. Drizzlecloud’s attempt at being comforting brought her no remorse. The acrid stench of blood that had been lingering around her nostrils was already too much for the young molly to bear, attacking at her system without any hesitation. Her panic began to rise, her breaths growing shallow as her mind grew hazed. No, not hazed. Her thoughts were jumbled, tangled, unfiltered. She failed. Again. The death of another clan-mate felt pressured onto her shoulders. Guilt and regret flourished into her veins, her body finally regaining momentum after being ignorant to the hard traces of reality for so long. Her limbs grew weak as she felt as if each strangling emotion was bursting at the seams. Confusion. Hurt. Anger. Springpaw couldn’t make sense of her stumbling thoughts, but she found herself moving subconsciously towards the group, hesitance drawing within each step.

“B… B-Bumbles?” Her voice quivered, the single, pleading word expressing past her lips as sorrow overcame her frame. She didn’t know what to think. What to do, even. She just saw Bumblestar die from some unforeseen force, the horror from the scene alone only making her feel more hopeless than the last. The name Bumbles had been drawn towards her by instinct; feeling as if stating her full name would feel foreign and wrong on her tongue. Bumbles was a proper choice for now. At least, in her eyes it was. She looked… so lifeless. Gone. Something in her chest felt tight, like a vice squeezing her heart, stealing the precious air out of her lungs. She wanted to draw closer, to see if Bumbles was truly gone. “Bumbles… if you-”

Then the unspeakable happened. Her aunt finally stirred, the life redrawing back into her body like a phoenix rising from the ashes it created to rebirth itself. The same could be equally said for Violetfreckle, but the calico bore no attention towards that, only hawkishly observing the situation happening right in front of her. Throughout her entire life, Springpaw never witnessed anything as remarkable as a leader coming back alive after losing a life. It was regretful to think of such an extraordinary incident as something as highly as remarkable, when it should be worrisome. She didn’t know how many lives Bumbles held in store, but she didn’t want to impulsively ask out of curiosity. Bumbles was alive and well, and that was what she needed to draw her attention towards.

Words had clamped in her throat, pitifully falling as her brain pitifully scrambled for the right things to say. A part of her wanted to sob; another wanted to curse at the stars for their mockery for the living and treating lives like they were a game of chess. Her expression turned stoic, glassy sapphire eyes glancing up towards the sky. For once, the brittle sun was shining against the bleak clouds, and the snow brightened its rays tenfold. It may be a sign of hope, but Springpaw only felt her jaw clench against the heady feeling of betrayal sitting deep in her stomach. She was no delusional fool to believe their constant mockery. They may be her ancestors, but there wasn’t any way that she was going to say anything towards the bleeding burning skies above that’ll quench their desires.

Letting loose a sigh through gritted teeth, the calico molly finally focused her attention towards Bumbles, her emotions turning turmoil as her stomach quenched and churned with the restless tension that unfolded over her. “You’re… you’re alive… I thought…” she thought what, exactly? Did she think that she was going to be gone forever? Embarrassment at its finest, she suspected. She couldn’t focus on everything else at the moment, merely focusing on her leader for a brief moment before finally turning towards her mentor, noting the matching streaks crimson staining their naturally pale fur. Another wash off was going to be needed, she supposed.

@dino. @Omari @vellichor @/whoever else

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; January 28th, 2024 at 09:13 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:42 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Talented

SilverStorm Grabbed The Frozen SilverPaw, Tears In Eyes, And Locked On The Cat.... SilverStorm Threw Him Into The Nersery... Oops! Atleast He Could Hang With MouseKit And That Noncence AcornKit Who Claimed To Be Inlove With Him.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All