Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Spa Day
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Naila
Today 12:19 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Naila
Today 12:18 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Naila
Today 12:18 PM

Old Today, 10:21 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Spa Day

Event [#event]

Seapaw
he/they - 8 moons - Go with the flow

Hmmm, what to do today? Seapaw padded out the new Apprentice den, gazing through the clearing. He’d love to go for a swim, but he couldn’t just leave camp on his own… Scanning the camp, their gaze settled on the tiny river through the middle - perfect! Sure, he couldn’t swim in it, but it made a nice place to relax. They trotted on over, lying down beside the river and dipping their paws in. The cool water enveloped their paws - this sure was nice. Not as nice as swimming, but still nice. He sighed, a rest by the river was welcome after recent events - it finally seemed that things were calming down a little, and to some extent, the clan could relax. Kind of - he thought about the upcoming battle against the otters, but soon chased the thought out of his mind. Maybe he should invite some friends? Hm. He wasn’t sure who though, or where to find them. They could have all sorts of fun though! There were plenty of opportunity for kits to splash about in the river, and for the rest of them to laze about and share tongues.
What if he just called out?

Not wanting to leave their place, they raised their voice as they’d heard Seabreaze and Caveclaw do before. “RiverClan - well, anyone that doesn’t have anything important to do,” he called - this was a bit weird, wasn’t it? Did he look funny, calling to the clan with his paws in the river? It didn’t really matter to him. “I was thinking, now that we’ve settled in a bit more… We should make use of this lovely river! It’s super nice to put your paws in, or to splash with! Anyone that wants to take a break, share tongues - or kits that want to play - come and join!” He paused for a second, having a think, what else could they do? "Oh, and elders, if you want your fur cleaned or anything like that, let us apprentices know! I'd be happy to help!" The elders definitely deserved some special treatment, considering recent events.

This is meant to be a lil spa-day type social event - but obviously cats don't know what spas are (lol).. !

So your cat can do:
  • Anything Spa-like ! Just relaxing by the river, maybe washing their fur with the water ect.
  • Share tongues and catch up with each other
  • Elders can request treatment and apprentices (or warriors!) can volunteer to do this!
  • Tbh anything that makes sense in the context, it's a social event after all ! ^^
Edit: btw lovelies, the river in camp is very very small ! It's described in the camp thread as "a small stream - barely big enough for a kit to sit in" - so unfortunately warriors and most paws aren't gonna fit more than a leg in !!

Hmmm, what to do today? Seapaw padded out the new Apprentice den, gazing through the clearing. He’d love to go for a swim, but he couldn’t just leave camp on his own…Scanning the camp, their gaze settled on the tiny river through the middle - perfect! Sure, he couldn’t swim in it, but it made a nice place to relax. They trotted on over, lying down beside the river and dipping their paws in. The cool water enveloped their paws - this sure was nice. Not as nice as swimming, but still nice. He sighed, a rest by the river was welcome after recent events - it finally seemed that things were calming down a little, and to some extent, the clan could relax.Kind of - he thought about the upcoming battle against the otters, but soon chased the thought out of his mind. Maybe he should invite some friends? Hm. He wasn’t sure who though, or where to find them.They could have all sorts of fun though! There were plenty of opportunity for kits to splash about in the river, and for the rest of them to laze about and share tongues.
What if he just called out?

Not wanting to leave their place, they raised their voice as they’d heard Seabreaze and Caveclaw do before. “RiverClan - well, anyone that doesn’t have anything important to do,” he called - this was a bit weird, wasn’t it? Did he look funny, calling to the clan with his paws in the river? It didn’t really matter to him. “I was thinking, now that we’ve settled in a bit more… We should make use of this lovely river! It’s super nice to put your paws in, or to splash with! Anyone that wants to take a break, share tongues - or kits that want to play - come and join!”

@BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @vellichor @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @hal @noisless_decay @gs29513 @fade @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @gayvinegar @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Beaan @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @otter @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @anika @korok @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Spooky Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia. @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Nim @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @geoblazer @Levanya @Hana @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @Clamfish @MaximusPrime27 @Eiar @Katclaw

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 11:10 AM.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Spa Day

Larkpaw came and dipped her paws I the water. She hung her head high and closed her eyes. The sun felt nice and warm. [OPEN]
Old Today, 10:34 AM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

Shorepaw
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 5 moons

Shorepaw lifted his head from where he was. The tom grinned widely and bounded over.

Old Today, 10:48 AM

Status: I'm sick rn TvT (I should be back in 2-3 days, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience :<
Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Dead

(TreeClimber)-(Agender)-(12 moons)-(Riverclan warrior)
TreeClimber got into the river, their muscles relaxing as they swam in the water, they let out a small purr as they finally got to relax.
(Open to interactions)
Old Today, 10:56 AM
alright buddy, soup time

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

Fishleap padded over, but didn't get into the water. She preferred to swim in warm water, thank you very much.

Minkkit barreled into her, knocking her into the cold water, and he laughed. "Minkkit!" Fishleap meowed. "What was that for?"

(OPEN!)

PURRKS:
Well Insulated

Sage waz here :3
chippy chipperton IV was here!!
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Cricket'Paw trotted over, settling beside a small bush, and dipped her tail in, relishing in the freshness.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 11:06 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Lurking

OspreyDart (Riverclan Warrior)
------------------
The tom padded to the stream, looking at the cats around him before he washed sand out of his paws to make him comfortable so he could grip the ground better.

[Open]

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet.
"

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Today at 12:22 PM.
Old Today, 11:11 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom&lt;3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
Larkpaw came and dipped her paws I the water. She hung her head high and closed her eyes. The sun felt nice and warm. [OPEN]
Daisypaw bounded over, licking Larkpaw's ear and settling beside her best friend. "Heyyyyy." she purred

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 11:41 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Peachspring
20 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || She/her
. . .
RiverClan’s Southern Sweetheart
. . .

Peachspring had been sprawled in the Clearing with her fuzzy tummy up in the air, just like she’d done often back before joining RiverClan. It was a position any dignified warrior would probably find embarrassing, but not Peachspring. She didn’t mind if anyone thought less of her for it. It was a comfy way to bask in the morning sun. Who was anyone else to judge? Plus, she’d enjoy this warmer weather for as long as she could before the chilly fall winds arrived.

As she heard the apprentice yell out, she rolled back to her side to listen. She gave her fur a few licks to get the dust out of it and trotted over with a grin. “Well ain’t that a lovely lil’ idea, kiddo!” She squealed excitedly. Sunbathing by the river sounded nice n’ relaxing. The ginger molly settled by the tiny river, dipping her paws into the cool clear water with a content smile.

. . .

open! - apologies for lazy writing

Last edited by chickadee; Today at 11:42 AM.
Old Today, 12:07 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE STREAM IN CAMP IS NOT A RIVER. IT IS NOT EVEN BIG ENOUGH FOR A KIT TO SIT IN. THANK YOU ]

[ @sleepyyjax @Spooky_Blossom @ollie @Spottedraven @Clamfish @Silvershadow13 @MaximusPrime27 @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @chickadee ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥