Old May 2nd, 2024, 07:48 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Another meeting, so soon?
Well, not much actually happened last time, he guessed, so maybe this is to be expected. Fadingsun looked to be in a good mood. Maybe he thought it would encourage a pleasant meeting. Roseshard wasn't optimistic, though.
The russet-and-black tabby plopped himself down in the clearing near the Floodstone. "You seem happy," he mewed to the cat beside him as he waited for the rest of his Clan-mates to arrive, and for the meeting to start.

He side eyed her as he awaited her response, and recognised who she was. He cringed inwardly at himself, even as his face remained opaque.
That probably sounded rude.

A stray vision
Roseshard looked up at his mentor. It felt odd, having such vibrant feelings of disgust without pricking fur or a roiling stomach that would usually come with it. Words rose unbidden to his lips. He wanted to shout and yell abuse at this cat who was supposed to have trained him, but the words that fell came in the tone of a nervous apprentice.
"Slightfur? I was- I was wondering if we could practice my hunting skills today..."

The older cat turned his slow gaze on Roseshard, the indifference in his gaze clear as river water. He had the sleek and puffy fur of a cat who spent a lot of time grooming himself. His sides, even for a RiverClan cat, were padded with an extra layer of fat.
"Oh, sorry Rosepaw. I am not feeling in to it today."

With that, he turned away dismissively. No promise for another time. No effort. Nothing.
Roseshard knew that his father would not have approved of a new mentor. He would have called it ungrateful and disloyal. He would have said all he needed to was get used to it. So Roseshard suffered along in silence.

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The half blinded she looked over to the tom who seemed to be side eyeing her. Owltalon stirred for a moment before fully responding. "Hey, nice to meet 'cha chap! I'm just in a good mood I guess? Fadingsun seems to be doing well, so I'll mirror it. Helps 'e feel better." The lionheart shrugged as she tried to make sense of the tom sitting before her.

Why did he look so dreary? Like he might just fall and crumpled if Owltalon did so much as breath on him. Just by the look in her eyes she could tell he wasn't the optimistic type, these days that wasn't really surprising.

" 'Yre Roseshard, right? Pretty name." Owltalon mewed a compliment as a smile stretched out onto her wounded face.

Her good eye searched the tom, but she found nothing in his irises, just an oddly judgemental expression.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:00 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

"Stars... you can say that again," Cherrswirl chirped with amusement, a purr rumbling deep in her chest at the others comment. When had Seabreezd gotten to be so funny? Though, as she mused, she did mentally point out that to herself that she hadn't gotten to know him at all really! The youngins just weren't interested in talking to an old warrior like her were they? Well. Damn. She wasn't actually that old!! Shaking herself from her thoughts, Swirls offered a friendly smile as she directed her full attention onto the cat who had addressed her,

"Been a while since I've seen you Seabreeze!" She meowed softly. Technically untrue, she had seen the new lionheart around camp quite often since she had been back-

"How's the Lionheart life been treating you? It's can definitely be crazy sometimes, huh?"Nothing like some friendly social snooping!

[ @Dolomedes - Seabreeze ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:42 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart approached the meeting
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 3rd, 2024, 01:06 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

So. Wisteriawren had a tiiiiiiny dilemma. Fadingsun had said - 'Let all cats old enough to fish gather beneath the Floodstone for a Clan meeting!' - and Wisteriawren had no clue what age that was supposed to be. Was she old enough? Was she too young? Was she too old!? And then... oh dear, she didn't know how to fish. Did that mean she couldn't attend? But she really, reeaaaally wanted to listen. This was her first.. uh, what had Fadingsun said? First Clan meeting! She wanted to meet the Clan!

Maybe she could hide behind someone. Maybe nobody would notice! Maybe... aha! Her bestest friend in the whole world was here! That meant Wisteriawren could... hide behind her! The solution to her problems! Crouching low to the ground, Wisteriawren practically army crawled over to Dusklion, an idiotic grin stretched across her face as if she believed she'd turned entirely invisible.

"Psst! Dusklion! It's me! Remember me? Melody-Wisteriawren?" She whispered, beaming up at the pretty tabby from her position hunched on the ground behind her. "Whatcha doin'?" Her gaze followed Dusklion's as the head lionheart seemed to be drilling holes into something with her eyes, but Wisteriawren saw nothing. Except the ... um ... rock thingy. "There's so many cats here, do you remember all the cats names'?" Her eyes practically sparkled with excitement. "Do you think everyone will be my friend?!"

[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:05 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

So far, so good. Then again, meetings usually started out alright before descending into chaos. He noticed Dusklion's arrival and nodded down to her, a brief look of pride flashing in his eyes. Wisteriawren made her way over to her shortly after, crawling like some sort of snake. She was... certainly a unique cat, that was for sure.

Clearing his throat, he shifted slightly on the Floodstone before beginning. "First and foremost, I wish to apologize for the overly harsh restrictions I placed on discussion at meetings; after speaking with Redmire and doing some reflection, I've come to realize that they were too extreme. Going forward, mature, thoughtful, respectful discussion at meetings is fine, in line with what cats like Cherryswirl, Blackfrost, and Morningmimic displayed last meeting. However, starting or participating in arguments, being unnecessarily abrasive, yelling, or insulting anyone will still get you kicked out. If you have pent-up anger and frustration, I suggest you find yourself a crab and punt it into the sea. If you aren't mature enough to handle yourself at meetings, don't come to them to begin with."

Admitting to a shortcoming in front of the whole Clan certainly wasn't high on his list of preferred activities. It made his whole pelt feel hot, and he had to resist the urge to shift his paws uncomfortably. Up here, he had to seem stoic and sure of himself, no matter what. Somebody had to be RiverClan's stability.

"With that said, let's begin with a new apprentice. Rainingkit ( @Yoshdo ), please step forward."

[ Your kit will have 24 hours to step forward, or they will need to wait until the next meeting for their ceremony. ]

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:06 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

So far, so good. Then again, meetings usually started out alright before descending into chaos. He noticed Dusklion's arrival and nodded down to her, a brief look of pride flashing in his eyes. Wisteriawren made her way over to her shortly after, crawling like some sort of snake. She was... certainly a unique cat, that was for sure.

Clearing his throat, he shifted slightly on the Floodstone before beginning. "First and foremost, I wish to apologize for the overly harsh restrictions I placed on discussion at meetings; after speaking with Redmire and doing some reflection, I've come to realize that they were too extreme. Going forward, mature, thoughtful, respectful discussion at meetings is fine, in line with what cats like Cherryswirl, Blackfrost, and Morningmimic displayed last meeting. However, starting or participating in arguments, being unnecessarily abrasive, yelling, or insulting anyone will still get you kicked out. If you have pent-up anger and frustration, I suggest you find yourself a crab and punt it into the sea. If you aren't mature enough to handle yourself at meetings, don't come to them to begin with."

Admitting to a shortcoming in front of the whole Clan certainly wasn't high on his list of preferred activities. It made his whole pelt feel hot, and he had to resist the urge to shift his paws uncomfortably. Up here, he had to seem stoic and sure of himself, no matter what. Somebody had to be RiverClan's stability.

"With that said, let's begin with a new apprentice. Rainingkit ( @Yoshdo ), please step forward."

[ Your kit will have 24 hours to step forward, or they will need to wait until the next meeting for their ceremony. ]

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )

Grimpaw quietly blinked, making no noise. He was always like this. Only spoke when spoken to and only stating his opinion when asked.
Crowglow, on the other paw, was a talkative and funnily friendly tom who always wanted to help his clan. He continued to pay attention, and after the apology was done quickly let out a "Dont be sorry, the restriction seems fair!"
Skyfall and Appleberry continued listening.
Old May 4th, 2024, 03:38 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Springkit

His question wasn't answered, but Springkit did wasn't offer much time to ponder whether he was old enough to be here before Leaderkitty started speaking again. ...ok so there was something that had happened during the last meeting he wasn't off, like arguments and stuff. His ears twitched a little and his gaze darted over his clanmates facial expressions, concern radiating from his. He hadn't been here last time, but hopefully, it hadn't been anything too bad...

His clanmates didn't seem overly worried, at least. Well, a few of them did, but Springkit could see a few who had arrived to the meeting already with nervous looks on their faces. Grimpaw didn't look too happy but Springkit supposed that it was just the apprentice's neutral state, Berrypaw seemed a bit tense, and Dusklion also seemed... well not as calm as others, but both had a cat talking beside them so maybe that would help, at least Springkit hoped that none of his clanmates were stressing too much. He also spotted his mum a bit away but didn't want to move when the meeting had already begun.

'If you aren't mature enough to handle yourself at meetings, don't come to them to begin with.' That seemed like a good rule. Springkit was also pretty sure that he could behave himself (at least he hoped so, he wasn't completely sure what all it entailed), so that meant we was allowed to be here, right?

But now it was time for apprentice ceremonies! or ceremony, singular, because only Rainingkit was being an apprentice. Springkit had wished that there would have been a few more, not because he wanted them to leave the nursery (he wanted the sheer opposite of less cats to play with) but because everyone always seemed to be looking forward to their apprentice ceremony. "Congrats, Raining!" ( @Yoshdo ) It was a whisper-shout, so he hoped it didn't count as disrupting the meeting, but he wanted to wish his former den-mate good luck and all of that still.

Hawkcatcher's finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 4th, 2024, 08:23 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Rainingkit

11 moons she/her

*.*.*.*Rainingkit stepped forwards, Numb with joy. With a confident posture she made her way over.

Old May 4th, 2024, 11:39 AM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Busy

Berryflare

Finally. The stubborn leader had apologized for his over the top rules, or what he called 'restrictions.' Soon, Berryflare set that thought aside when she heard the kits name being called. She genuinely had no idea who this 'Rainingkit' was. Though she was shocked when she spotted her. Great star-clan, that 'kit' looks like a warrior already. Was Fadingsun really delaying the start of her apprenticeship for that long! She stared at her with much confusion. Maybe she was just growing quickly ... yeah that had to be it! Berryflare declared in her head. It had to be true ... right?

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:16 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Stagheart nodded with approval. It was nice that the restrictions had been lifted; just one less thing to have to worry about, especially if he wanted to solo hunt. He was also pleasantly surprised to hear about Redmire — last he'd seen of the feisty warrior, she'd wanted to rip someone's ears to shreds. At least she seemed amicable towards Fadingsun now.

And stars, was he correct about the outbursts. This Clan could use quite a few less whiners, and a hell of a lot more 'doers'.

Berrypaw wasn't too affected by the restrictions — her anxiety had been up ever since starting training, so there were fewer chances she'd wanted to be out on her own anyway. But still, the apprentice was glad to see the leader solving problems within the Clan; StarClan knew they needed common ground to stand on.

I don't know why everyone has to fight and scream all the time... it's useless!

The apprentice then turned to gaze to where Rainingkit would be walking up, a faint smile on her face. It was nice to see another apprentice joining their ranks. Who knows, maybe they could be friends someday?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 4th, 2024 at 02:16 PM.