Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 12:47 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:39 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:35 AM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:25 AM
fanning the flames. [VA]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:14 AM

Old June 12th, 2021, 11:55 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default cedarbuzz's training [p]

@Silverfur & Co //

padding onto the open moors of windclan with his head held high, cedarbuzz glanced over to leopardfire who was to his right. the walk into the territory had been silent for the most part, not necessarily an uncomfortable one, though. this should be easy and short, he thought with a small smile. all he had to learn was how to run like a windclan cat and hunt like one! no battle training for him.

"training me should be easy," the brown tabby spoke up, slowing to a stop once they were in a pretty good spot. he took a look around the moors for a second before looking back to leopardfire. "I'm sure running fast and different hunting techniques aren't too hard." he added on.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 12th, 2021, 12:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: cedarbuzz's training [p]

"Running fast is easy for some cats but not all." Leopardfire mews looking at Cedarbuzz. she was not going to fail him and was going to try to show him how to run fast. She looked at the open moor on the other end there was a slight hill.

"i have an idea lets race to that hill. Try to keep up with me." She mews looking at him and smiling. She crouched down and was ready to run when he was.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 13th, 2021, 02:57 PM
floyd leech my beloved

@Silverfur & Co //

"not easy for all, huh." that was to be expected, but cedarbuzz considered himself a pretty fast swimmer when he used to be in riverclan. it was close to the same thing, sort of, and hopefully that experience would help him be a fast runner. "a race!" he exclaimed with a huge grin, looking over to the hill on the other side of the moor.

alright, he had not ran in awhile, but he would try. (there was no point in running while in starclan.)

like leopardfire, he crouched down, "alright..three..two..one!" a countdown was always great in these situations, and as soon as he got to one he bolted off towards the hill. obviously, he was not as fast as a windclan cat, but not terribly slow.

Old June 13th, 2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Silverfur & Co //

"not easy for all, huh." that was to be expected, but cedarbuzz considered himself a pretty fast swimmer when he used to be in riverclan. it was close to the same thing, sort of, and hopefully that experience would help him be a fast runner. "a race!" he exclaimed with a huge grin, looking over to the hill on the other side of the moor.

alright, he had not ran in awhile, but he would try. (there was no point in running while in starclan.)

like leopardfire, he crouched down, "alright..three..two..one!" a countdown was always great in these situations, and as soon as he got to one he bolted off towards the hill. obviously, he was not as fast as a windclan cat, but not terribly slow.

Leopardfire smiled at him and nodded as he took off not bad for a fish becoming a wind clan cat & now she took off too sprinting full sprint catching up to him with ease. "Not to bad but need to work on the timing of your sprinting as you seem to be getting tired." She mews sprinting a little ahead

Old June 16th, 2021, 07:20 PM
floyd leech my beloved

@Silverfur & Co //

"well, i mostly swam in riverclan, not run." cedarbuzz grinned, trying to catch up to leopardfire but always staying around two rabbits length behind. phew. being dead really did some things to your body when it came to physical activity, huh. at least he hadn't collapsed or anything yet, so good on him.

taking a second to stop, a break for taking a breath, he sprinted off with new found energy. training! this was training, so he had to try his hardest, especially with the hill coming closer.

Old June 16th, 2021, 07:52 PM

Quote:
@Silverfur & Co //

"well, i mostly swam in riverclan, not run." cedarbuzz grinned, trying to catch up to leopardfire but always staying around two rabbits length behind. phew. being dead really did some things to your body when it came to physical activity, huh. at least he hadn't collapsed or anything yet, so good on him.

taking a second to stop, a break for taking a breath, he sprinted off with new found energy. training! this was training, so he had to try his hardest, especially with the hill coming closer.

"I figured such. But your doing well for a former fish." She mews as he stayed always two lengths behind here and then when he stopped to rest she smiled as she was at the bottom of the hill but not the top and when he came at her with the new found energy she smiled at him more and nods racing up the hill getting to the top just before he did. she gave him a fighting chance though. She was gonna let him recover and then t hey would race back to where they started from on the other side of the moor. This would be one way to get Cedarbuzz up to windclan running speed.

Old June 23rd, 2021, 10:12 AM
floyd leech my beloved

@Silverfur & Co //

finally arriving at the top of the hill, cedarbuzz let out a puff. alright, that took a lot more out of him than he thought, heavy breathing only confirming that. "whew," he inhaled, composing himself after a few moments. he stared at the place where they had started, slowly glancing over to leopardfire. "are we..uh..gonna race back?" he asked with a small tilt of his head.

Old June 23rd, 2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
@Silverfur & Co //

finally arriving at the top of the hill, cedarbuzz let out a puff. alright, that took a lot more out of him than he thought, heavy breathing only confirming that. "whew," he inhaled, composing himself after a few moments. he stared at the place where they had started, slowly glancing over to leopardfire. "are we..uh..gonna race back?" he asked with a small tilt of his head.

"We will yes just letting you catch your breath first silly." She mews smiling and nods "Just let me know when you are ready and we can get started."

Old July 5th, 2021, 07:04 AM
floyd leech my beloved

@Silverfur & Co
i forgot about this sorry!! ;0; //

ack, he shouldve expected that! his ear gave a small twitch of light embarrassment. well, anyways, having caught his breath for the most part, cedarbuzz gave his legs a small stretch. this time, he'd really try his hardest! (he had to become fast like the windclanners somehow, even if running back and forth wasn't ideal.)

"alrighty, we can race again, now!" the tom announced with a small purr rumbling in his chest, eyes landing on the spot of the moors where the two had originally been. racing back shouldn't be nearly as hard as running to the hill.

Old July 5th, 2021, 10:33 AM

Quote:
@Silverfur & Co
i forgot about this sorry!! ;0; //

ack, he shouldve expected that! his ear gave a small twitch of light embarrassment. well, anyways, having caught his breath for the most part, cedarbuzz gave his legs a small stretch. this time, he'd really try his hardest! (he had to become fast like the windclanners somehow, even if running back and forth wasn't ideal.)

"alrighty, we can race again, now!" the tom announced with a small purr rumbling in his chest, eyes landing on the spot of the moors where the two had originally been. racing back shouldn't be nearly as hard as running to the hill.
Leopardfire smiled and nods stretching herself and her legs and nods. "Alright then let's get to it." She pauses "three two one go." She sprints off. Only a tail length ahead of him. She loved running it was one of her favorite things to do.