Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:52 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Under the maple tree, guarded by a tunnel of ferns and tree roots, sits a huge underground hollow. Patches of light streams in from the back of the den where the roots poke holes above ground. Little caves are dug into the ground to store herbs, and large burrows are dug into the dirt and lined with moss to serve as nests for patients. Entering into the den, one can discover the main section of the den where patients can rest. However, further back there lies a sleeping chamber for the current healers of the clan. To the right of the main section is the entrance to the quarantine section, and to the left lies the herb storage. A small stream runs through it.

Last edited by wolfie; July 7th, 2023 at 11:51 PM.
Old June 1st, 2023, 08:53 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Cowtuft slept in his new shiny den.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old June 1st, 2023, 09:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

They were finally at the new camp.

Well, they had been back for a few days. But Mothpaw hardly paid attention- with the nightmares plaguing what little sleep they could get, as well as their burns still aching dreadfully, they were exhausted. Barely able to comprehend anything going on. Conscious, but a sleepy boy. Very sleepy. Very achy. Agh.

The crispy apprentice lay stretched out in a nest, head resting on his paws. Exhaustion was blatant in their eyes. He wanted to sleep, but he couldn't. He wanted to stop hurting, but injuries as severe as his would take a long while to heal, regardless of how well Cowtuft was caring for him. Mothpaw wished they could say that they regretted what they had done, but... Cowtuft was still alive. That was what mattered.

They only hoped that the pain would go away soon. Even if it was just a lingering annoyance they had grown used to by now.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; June 1st, 2023 at 09:22 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:29 AM

*a young black apprentice walks in, looking around the den nervously, his tail twitching anxiously as he called out* "Hello? Is the medicine cat here?"
Old June 3rd, 2023, 03:28 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @lio

After the herb patrols had returned with an acceptable number of useful herbs - Cowtuft's main goal was to change Mothpaw's. It had already been a few days since, and it was likely getting to be unpleasant. He was not sure how burns would defer from the wounds he typically treated, but hopefully they would avoid infection.

Entering into his den, the gentle giant found the crispy apprentice laying in moths nest. Eyebrows furrow closed together at the pure exhaustion in their eyes. Reaching down to try and gently press their nose against the other's unburnt cheek, "Can..not sleep?" He asked in an hushed tone, his voice was raspy from being overextended. He swore to the stars he had spoke more in a moon than he had for his whole lifetime. "Must.. change dressing.. sorry, " Cowtuft quipped, and settled down next to the fella.

Gently, Cowtuft started to remove the ruined dressings - discarding it into a pile. It was slightly hard with the burns, blistering and bubbly - but they appeared to be beginning to scab over. He set aside a marigold flower, dandelion, and daisy leaves. They seemed to help with swelling, so perhaps they would have a positive effect. He pushed a burnet towards Mothpaw, "will give strength, " because the other seemed to like herbs.

Then, Cowtuft proceeded to chew the flowers and leaves into a pulp. Spitting it onto his paw pad (er, never pretty) and starting to gently dap it into the wounds. Focusing on the unscabbed paws more than anything, as well as only dressing the vulnerable areas.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧** ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ೃ⁀➷ @JayfeatherMedCat

Cowtuft lifted his head up at the call of someone's voice. Rising to his paw, he exited his sleeping chambers. He let out a quiet squeak in response, raising his tail as a greeting. The medicine cat was in fact, here. And his apprentice - .. maybe. Cowtuft glanced around. She was somewhere around.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 3rd, 2023 at 03:28 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 06:15 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Going through the herbs that had been brought back with the most resent patrol at their storage, Lightningpaw sniffed each one intently, attempting to learn something from their scent. Perhaps there were qualities that the herbs shared that could be garnered from their smell alone? The burnet hadn't worked to the extent she had wanted. Actually, it hadn't worked at all. So she was back to square one.

Running a paw down her face as she let out a groan of frustration - perhaps if she had more moons on her, more experience, she'd know what to do - her ears perked up, a voice echoing down the medicine cat's warren like den. Setting the herbs she had just been investigating down, the lithe calico poked her head out of the storage compartment, only to notice Cowtuft had evidently already gone up to greet their visitor. A quick glance at the apprentice had her recognize him in an instance, promptly approaching as she sat besides her mentor before addressing their guest. "Hey there, Bettlepaw. Fancy seeing you here. What can we do for you?" she asked in a cheery tone, making sure the tom's name was spoken clearly for Cowtuft's benefit.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @JayfeatherMedCat [Bettlepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 5th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

Hawksprint entered the den with Hazykit by his side, trying to locate Cowtuft. "Hi, Cowtuft.. could you maybe take a look at Hazykit, if you have time?" He asked the medicine cat, motioning to the kit next to him. "She seems to have some scrathches and wounds, I'm not sure.. and she seems to be in a little pain. I was hoping maybe you could check on her.. just to make sure she's alright" The tabby explained, he had to admit he knew it probably wasn't anything too bad going on with her, but he didn't want the kit to have to be in pain. "If you need any herbs to treat her, I don't mind going out to get you some" Hawksprint offered, he figured he might aswell be helpful back since he was asking Cowtuft for help.

[ @jupiter ] [ @x ghostie ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 6th, 2023, 12:50 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Hazykit

The young molly followed Hawksprint into the medicine den, a slightly annoyed look on her face at not being listened to. She was fine. She didn't need this.... Cowtuft guy to help her. Glancing up at Hawksprint, confused as to why he cared so much, the dappled kit was silent as she searched the den for the healer, instinctively shrinking back to the exit in case she needed to make a quick escape.

[ @x ghostie @Radetzky @Alchemist Kitsune - if Lightning is going to be joining ]
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

"Cowtuft! Cowtuft! It's Smallpaw! He's injured! I need help!"

Lightningpaw wasted no time in calling out for her mentor as she burst into the medicine cats' den. The dark, cool feeling of the warren like place Cowtuft and herself called home offered no sense of comfort now, despite how quickly the place had grown on her. The reek of infection clawed at her, and she felt the need to tend to Smallpaw's injuries as quickly as possible. She'd been forming a plan in her mind as she ran, on how to treat him. Burnet for strength seemed to be a must. The smaller calico's strength seemed to be failing him, and fast... Marigold or dandelions for the infected areas. Perhaps both. Would both be better? Smallpaw's injuries were far from miniscule.

Entering one of the empty patient side burrows Dustbunny had carved into their den, Lightningpaw set Smallpaw down as carefully as she could in the nest offered there, pausing for only a second, attempting to catch her breath while she ensured Smallpaw was still breathing. Taking stock of the situation, she paid better attention to his injuries now. Having him here, in the medicine cats' den... it was somehow comforting. The lithe calico felt more in control. She could work here. She could bring Cowtuft whatever he needed... assuming they had it? Oh stars... had the herb patrols arrived with the herbs yet?

"Hold on, a'ight? You're gonna be fine. Cow's gonna get here, and he's gonna fix you right up. Just wait and see, alright, Smalls?" she mewed in her best attempt at a confident voice, her tail giving a nervous twitch as she headed towards the entrance to let her mentor know where she'd placed the patient. If he could feel the stench of infection half as strong as she could, however, she doubted the black and white tom would have any trouble finding them at all.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Small [Smallpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 7th, 2023, 08:04 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

The faint, sloppy, pitter-patter of tiny paws grew louder at the medicine den's entrance, followed by giggles and squeaks of little Cottonkit.

Being so young, Cottonkit was entirely oblivious to the hardships WindClan had been through over the last moon. The roaring fire was nothing but a hot memory, and the battle was nonexistent in her little mind, as she was masked away from the horror of it all behind a warm pelt and soothing hums. However, with her parents suddenly missing after all the action, Cottonkit was free to roam about; legs finally strong enough to carry her wherever she wanted. And what better place to go than the funny smelling den with all the colorful plants?

The fluffy white kitten followed her nose to the tiny stock of herbs, unaware of Cowtuft or Lighteningpaw nearby. Plopping herself down by the couple of marigolds, she laid a paw over each one and began the scene...

"Hewwo miss! You are very pretty and smell very nice!" She mewed in a fake gruff voice, mimicking a tomcat.

"Oh, thank you," The other flower replied, rotating bashfully under her paw. "I am the prettiest flower in all the lands!"

@x ghostie & @Alchemist Kitsune (if you wanna join in on some wholesome scene!)