Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old March 10th, 2024, 08:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Dawn had just started spilling between the branches that loomed over ThunderClan's camp, and the bright red-gold light made Wolfhive squint as he made his way out of the warriors' den. He'd just been speaking to Mudhound [ @Rani] and Redhawk [ @tally] and with them on board, he was ready to gather the apprentices together.

He stopped when he reached the entrance of the apprentice den. He hadn't seen any of them outside on his way over, so unless they'd gone on an early patrol most should be within. "Apprentices! Get up, we got a training session planned for all of you today." He waited a second, giving them the opportunity to peek out and see him before he led them toward camp's exit. He would pause before it, off to a side as to not disturb traffic. Once the apprentice train stopped piling up, he continued.

"I know getting the sessions to complete training can be difficult, so we're doing something a bit different than the usual event. I need you guys to tell us what you haven't trained on or what you'd like to work on. Today's group is going to be split into three: based on what you say, you'll either be going with Mudhound, Redhawk, or myself for practice."

And once they said their topic of desire, he'd break them up accordingly.

---

Calling ALL ThunderClan apprentices!

If you're mentioned, that means you have one active on the allegiances!

This event should be pretty simple: have your apprentice let Wolfhive know where they want more training (hunting, fighting, or climbing) and he'll assign them to the group covering that topic. You will have 2 days to do this before Team Hornets head out of camp to get things rolling.

Note: even if your cat knows the above, they can still participate! It can count for the 2 general requirements or just serve as a brush-up so your apprentice is more prepared for the upcoming ShadowClan battle.

Your cat needs at least 3 posts responding to the training aspect of this roleplay to count toward their rank requirement and get them closer to a warrior ceremony! Posts like "he listened" without attempting to practice the techniques will not be counted, as they are considered low effort and are against the spirit of actively training.
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:47 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

WOODPAW
Apprentice - ThunderClan - Tom

As he heard the call from Wolfhive, Woodpaw's ears perked up from beside the apprentice den, his pelt well-groomed as he was cleaning his paws. His bright yellow eyes glowed slightly under the beam of the dawn skies as he stood up and made his way over, a slight tilt in his head at what was going to happen today, anticipating it.

Gazing around at fellow apprentices thinking and talking out loud about what they needed to do better of, Woodpaw first searched for the figure of his friend, Acornpaw, to not have spotted her at first. Sighing in a bit of a defeat, and hoping she was not with Blazepaw again, he stood up towards the warrior with a dip of his head in respect. Though unsure if he'd hear from the abundance of apprentices, he meowed, slightly louder than usual, "I'd like to improve my battling techniques." It'll always be mandatory, consider the current tension between the clans.
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:11 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw woke up. The grieving apprentice looked worn out and depressed as he exited his den. His fur a bit messy and his eyes heavy, his tail dragged in the dirt behind him as he gave himself a few lazy licks. "Battle training... I guess" Oatpaw mewed after a long yawn

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:20 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

SilverPaw Short Up. Yes, WolfHive? He Said, As Awake As Possible... He'd Gotten Good At That.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:08 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Shadepaw
-------------

The mottled grey she-cat bounded up when she heard some training session was happening. Her eyes actually showed interest rather than bemusement today, and she envied that she hadn't gotten a chance to be in the battle.
"I want to learn battle training!" Shadepaw growled excitedly, lashing her tail, "I want to learn every technique used in the last battle!"
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:15 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Dawn had just started spilling between the branches that loomed over ThunderClan's camp, and the bright red-gold light made Wolfhive squint as he made his way out of the warriors' den. He'd just been speaking to Mudhound [ @Rani] and Redhawk [ @tally] and with them on board, he was ready to gather the apprentices together.

He stopped when he reached the entrance of the apprentice den. He hadn't seen any of them outside on his way over, so unless they'd gone on an early patrol most should be within. "Apprentices! Get up, we got a training session planned for all of you today." He waited a second, giving them the opportunity to peek out and see him before he led them toward camp's exit. He would pause before it, off to a side as to not disturb traffic. Once the apprentice train stopped piling up, he continued.

"I know getting the sessions to complete training can be difficult, so we're doing something a bit different than the usual event. I need you guys to tell us what you haven't trained on or what you'd like to work on. Today's group is going to be split into three: based on what you say, you'll either be going with Mudhound, Redhawk, or myself for practice."

And once they said their topic of desire, he'd break them up accordingly.

This event should be pretty simple: have your apprentice let Wolfhive know where they want more training (hunting, fighting, or climbing) and he'll assign them to the group covering that topic. You will have 2 days to do this before Team Hornets head out of camp to get things rolling.

Note: even if your cat knows the above, they can still participate! It can count for the 2 general requirements or just serve as a brush-up so your apprentice is more prepared for the upcoming ShadowClan battle.

Your cat needs at least 3 posts responding to the training aspect of this roleplay to count toward their rank requirement and get them closer to a warrior ceremony! Posts like "he listened" without attempting to practice the techniques will not be counted, as they are considered low effort and are against the spirit of actively training.

《 Copperpaw 》
16/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

The brown tabby jumped up at the mention of training. They've been in camp for a while, not wanting to risk going out without a warrior again. They bounded out of their den to follow the newly made warrior Wolfhive. Copperpaw's fur prickled with antiapation, that will be them one day! They pipped up to talk about his training so they can get started as soon as possible. "Haven't really trained anything yet, but I want to learn how to fight!" Copperpaw swished their tail excitedly.
(@Bear ; Wolfhive )

Old March 10th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

mousepaw came over and said i'd like to do battle training, please!

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:46 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

OOO! TRAINING!

At Wolfhive's call, Elkpaw scrambled out of his nest and bolted into the clearing, bouncing up and down on his paws as the others filtered in. "Fighting!" he called out. Redhawk probably wouldn't be okay with it, she seemed very protective, but he wanted to learn!
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:57 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

It was a good idea, the one Wolfhive had come to her and Mudhound with. A flash of excitement shot through her gaze as she watched the apprentice's gather around, noting that so far all of them seemed to want to dive into fighting. Her whiskers twitched in amusement; it looks like this next generation would have some pretty talented fighters.

"Wolfhive asked what you haven't you worked on yet or would like t-to work on, Silverpaw," Red called out gently with a reassuring smile. Perhaps the apprentice hadn't heard Wolfhive the first time, asking the group to say what they wanted to train in.

Just as she asked that question, a familiar voice piped up. Of course Elkpaw would be here, and while the sight of him made her flash a grin towards him, his question was a bit of a different story. Immediate shock registered in her body as Red glanced at Elk. He was far too young for any intense battle training, and so her gaze went to Wolfhive briefly. She knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to the young tom, but also wouldn't be surprised if he assigned Elk to either hunting or climbing instead. For now she would be quiet.

[ @Desert Rain Frog ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Salmonpaw
She-Cat | Thunderclan Apprentice | Mentor : Flutterminnow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salmonpaw heard the event and trotted over

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |