Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 06:16 PM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:13 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:11 PM
Anybody want free art?
by Eiar
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 05:43 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 05:42 PM

Old Today, 03:36 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Default "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

Event [#event]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

After coming to a mutual agreement with Mistlewhisker following the recent patrols, Briarsplash knew that now was as good a time as any to start up a hunting event. From what she'd gathered, the Clan had done an overall pitiful and lackluster performance on completing the patrols and getting as much prey as they could. At least, it seemed that way to her. The fluffy she-cat was still silently fuming over the fact that Nightpaw and Raspberryswirl never so much as returned from her own patrol to Darkwater Mire; at least Flashpaw had, albeit super late. And she had only just finally gotten the rest of the mud out of her fur. Pah, whatever — she'd have to dwell on that later. Right now, they needed to do something, or they were all gonna starve.

Or, at the very least, the Clan would tick off both the deputy and the leader. And especially in Dawnstar's state right now, freshly off of kitting... there was no way Briar wanted to be caught doing nothing to help out the problem, lest her ears get clawed off in the crossfire of the leader's frustrations. Glancing over at another Enforcer who'd agreed to help, Sleepysunrise, as well as Rookfire — the freshly announced medicine cat apprentice, still a shocking but fitting new title for the ex-Enforcer — Briar knew that it was time to begin.

"ShadowClan! We need to pick up the slack!" The Enforcer made her way to the center of the clearing, a glare in her golden-green eyes as she commanded attention. She'd never addressed the Clan before, never having hosted an event or anything, nor been looked at as a cat with much authority or say from her outsider roots. And to be honest, despite the blazing fire in her heart that often drove her to impulsivity and quick actions, she felt a stab of... nerves, maybe? But it was quickly overshadowed by the odd sense of pride she had, to have this authority and trust to help wrangle the Clan together. She'd earned her place here, and wasn't going to shy away from it. So here she was now, raising her raspy (and surprisingly soft, given her stocky stature) voice to them all.

"Any able-bodied apprentice and warrior, get over here, now. We're going to be doing a hunting event altogether to make up for the pathetic patrols we just ran, as well as restocking the pile. You see that?" Briarsplash lashed her tail towards the meager fresh-kill pile. "Unacceptable. Now, come on and gather around... Sleepysunrise, Rookfire, and I will split you into groups and head out. I don't want to hear any complaining about where you're headed nor who you're with. And... if you show up here but come home empty-pawed, or simply refuse to hunt, I'll report your slack straight to Mistlewhisker or Dawnstar myself." Perhaps with a good clobber to the head, she added silently, already peeved at the idea of more patrolmates showing up and disappearing. But she sat back on her haunches for now, waiting for the willing Clanmates to assemble, her plumed tail settling over her paws.

How This Will Work!

- This event is being cohosted by Briarsplash (me!), Sleepysunrise (@/Estelle), and Rookfire (@/alec). They are going to split everyone who shows up into groups and send them all out hunting. *Apprentices, if you make at least three posts of you hunting/catching things, this can count towards your training!*

- Once the hunting begins, you can have your cat find/track prey as usual and stalk it. However, to add some fun, WE are going to be the ones rolling dice to determine if you catch it or not!

- There will be a five-round system where we will roll dice for each cat participating. The results will be as follows:
  • * 1-5 = automatic fail; you miss the catch.
    * 6-10 = you catch one piece (and perhaps not as smoothly as you'd want).
    * 11-15 = you catch two pieces! look at you!
    * 16-20 = you catch three pieces, wowza!

**Note: if you have the Ultimate Predator purrk, your dice will be rolled twice! The better outcome of the two will be chosen. Please notify us if you have this purrk if it's not listed on your header/posts!**

- But beware! Not all numbers are as they seem... some random numbers between 1-20 have been chosen as 'trapped'. Rolling these digits might land you in a rather inconvenient situation. Each group will have different 'trapped' numbers. Perhaps the dice will be kind to you? Perhaps not...

- This will be a semi-fast-paced event where we will be wanting to roll every 2-3 days to keep it moving, so if you're participating, please be ready to respond! No post means no dice rolls, so if there isn't one, we will skip over you for that roll.

- Whoever earns the dice's favor the most (i.e. catches the most prey) will win a sideview headshot/header from @/alec !! (reference here)

- Aaand I believe that's it! If you have any questions, please feel free to VM one of the hosts!

**If you'd like to participate, please have your kitty show up by Saturday, October 5th!**

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @otter @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @Levanya @WarriorGalaxy

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 03:39 PM.
Old Today, 03:43 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

Burnetpaw, Irispaw, and Bloomingblaze show up.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 03:51 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Flytail pads up

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw padded over. He could hunt, sure. Newtbelly had taught him plenty. And he himself believed himself to be a promising hunter. He sat quite a distance from the other cats, taking the time to groom himself.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 05:20 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Foggymask showed up.
(my foggymask posts are so lazy because their "show up" posts )

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 05:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep popped up, waving vaguely in the direction of Briarsplash with his paw. He wasn't sure why, but it had been done so there was little point in worrying about it. Whatever. He was present, he was here, he was ready to roll and go hunting. It would be fun, he assumed. He liked hunting.
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Fallenmoon and Meadowwhisper padded over

Mothcloud blinked

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 06:13 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Whitestag Appered.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!