Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM

Old April 17th, 2024, 06:39 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Berry Anxious about training!! [P]

(the title totally wasn’t me doing a pun)

[ BerryPaw and PepperBounce training!]

[Training Done so far]
• empty…
[Training that needs to be done]
• Land and Water Hunting Lesson (Completion - Not started)
• Battle training (completion- Not started)
[Training done by others and completion.]
•Swimming (completion - done!)
•Territory Tour ( Completion- done sleepy thicket missing everything else)
[Other things required to complete training]
• have 100 posts - (completion- ( progress unknown/100)
• Exist for 2 (IRL) months as an apprentice - (Completion - progress unknown / 2 )
• Have 5 instances of training - ( Completion - 2/5 )
• attend 2 meetings and react accordingly - (completion - 2/2 completed)
• Be a minimum of 12 moons - ( (not sure) out of 12 )
• Complete an assessment (battle training/Hunting ecetera)- completion (not ready to start)

( @SentimentalSquid lemme know any missing info^^ but dw about things like the post count that can be edited on completion rather then constant updates haha, and also lemme know if i got anythin’ wrong!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 21st, 2024 at 07:47 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:55 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Berry Anxious about training!! [P]

(this looks great!! and LOL at the title, it fits well. I only have a few corrections but otherwise, everything else is good!):

- she's only been to sleepy thicket and wherever the river is that runs through the territory — everything else she hasn't explored yet. so just opposite of what you wrote
- you can check off the Clan meeting thing — she's been to three so far and reacted accordingly! (at the very least her 2 required ones for sure, because one she was made an apprentice for the first time and this last one she was reassigned of course. the first one she was a kit sneaking into it so not sure if that counted, but regardless the 2 required ones are done if that makes sense LOL)

besides that we're all good!!
@Fritter

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 18th, 2024 at 10:56 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:14 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Pepper Bounce
Purrks: Sweet as a flower (Inactive - not used)
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

PepperBounce felt nothing but sheer dread over this first instance of training, it was up to him to shape a future warrior and he couldn’t even fight when his life depended on it, if anymore worry plagued him he’d surely be crushed by more boulders worth of weight then he’d the capacity to comprehend. Hsi legs felt weak and his head was spinning, sure, today was a fresh new day and his fur looked like he’d been dragged through a bunch of brambles and sure the sun’s glare and tiredness wracking his body was overwhelming… and sure, he was only about to ruin some poor young paws life like a bug under-paw he’d unintentionally squash. There wasn’t really any positives to this, he had more been hoping it’d come to him mid-thought. Drawing himself over to the Apprentice den he moved his head inside, clearing his throat. ‘BerryPaw! First day of training, let’s go!’ Pepper bounce doubted he sounded anything short of unsure and afraid, but he’d have to swallow it down. He’d also have to learn and actually put effort into being a warrior and learning now because if he struggled at basic teaching his reputation and social life would be ruined!! And that, would be more disastrous than disastrous- his little web of friends was what kept him going any damage to that and he’d just be some oaf in the clan with the ability to speak. Just the thought made him shudder from embarrassment- no, it hasn’t happened yet- yet?! Urr he meant- it won’t happen yet! PepperBounce once more made the mistake of shaking his head in an attempt to clear his thoughts. Ok. Focus. Training and… apprentice stuff. He hadn’t taken the liberty of picking out a spot so now he had to wonder around looking for one well minding the new rules and everything and agh!!! Too much stuff to do in his opinion.

PepperBounce had to thibk this all over carefully, he wanted to do battle training last if possible or maybe get GoldFish to do it for him- agh no he couldn’t do that. Especially not with how stupid it would make him look! Incapable of teaching basic skills- fumbling and anxiou about nothing. Yikes he was a mess. ‘We’ll be focusing on hunting today! Specifically land hunting, since I’m more well versed in that area and it’ll be easier to transfer skills that i’m more knowledgeable in! After we’ll do Water Hunting!’ explaining the lesson… PepperBounce wished there was some sort of guide on how to do this. Was he meant to have some instinct that made him a professional mentor the moment the actual thing started? If only, he would actually look worse with a guide however, struggling to absorb everything and instead eyeing the nearest flower because it caught his eye.

@SentimentalSquid lemme know if there’s any problems w this post!!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 21st, 2024 at 08:15 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:58 AM
mentally in middle earth

Berrypaw was fast asleep when she heard Pepperbounce's call. The small she-cat was slow in fluttering her eyes open, but once consciousness returned to her, she jumped up in a flash, scattering some nest parts around her.

You slept in, fish-brain! She scolded herself silently.

Berrypaw stepped over her other fellow sleeping apprentices and popped out of the den, her body rushed awake although her head was still foggy. "I'm here!" Berrypaw sputtered, catching her breath from her mad dash out of the den. She just barely caught the tail-end of seeing Pepperbounce shake his head, and immediately her confidence deflated once more.

Agh... he doesn't want to train me. Who would want to train you, the outsider who can barely walk with her own paws? And you couldn't even wake up on time!

Lowing her head in embarrassment, Berrypaw listened as he announced what they were to do today. Land hunting, huh? She hadn't gotten to try any of that yet. Hopefully she wasn't as uncoordinated with that as she was with swimming...

Just try. Who knows! You could be better than ya think...

Yeah, right.

Her own self-doubt threatened to swallow her up, but the apprentice hid it well — or, at least, she thought she did. When she finally looked back up to her mentor, he was avoiding eye contact just about as much as she had been.

What a pair we make. At least he seems confident in land hunting... so that means he could teach even someone like me well, right?

Berrypaw took in a breath and nodded, saying, "O-Okay... where're we going?" Before standing up straight, showing that she was ready to set off whenever he was. Really, she just had to be moving — her anxious paws were kneading the ground in anticipation, a nervous habit she attempted to hide.

/ @Fritter

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 22nd, 2024 at 11:14 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:15 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Berrypaw was fast asleep when she heard Pepperbounce's call. The small she-cat was slow in fluttering her eyes open, but once consciousness returned to her, she jumped up in a flash, scattering some nest parts around her.

You slept in, fish-brain! She scolded herself silently.

Berrypaw stepped over her other fellow sleeping apprentices and popped out of the den, her body rushed awake although her head was still foggy. "I'm here!" Berrypaw sputtered, catching her breath from her mad dash out of the den. She just barely caught the tail-end of seeing Pepperbounce shake his head, and immediately her confidence deflated once more.

Agh... he doesn't want to train me. Who would want to train you, the outsider who can barely walk with her own paws? And you couldn't even wake up on time!

Lowing her head in embarrassment, Berrypaw listened as he announced what they were to do today. Land hunting, huh? She hadn't gotten to try any of that yet. Hopefully she wasn't as uncoordinated with that as she was with swimming...

Just try. Who knows! You could be better than ya think...

Yeah, right.

Her own self-doubt threatened to swallow her up, but the apprentice hid it well — or, at least, she thought she did. When she finally looked back up to her mentor, he was avoiding eye contact just about as much as she had been.

What a pair we make. At least he seems confident in land hunting... so that means he could teach even someone like me well, right?

Berrypaw took in a breath and nodded, saying, "O-Okay... where're we going?" Before standing up straight, showing that she was ready to set off whenever he was. Really, she just had to be moving — her anxious paws were kneading the ground in anticipation, a nervous habit she attempted to hide.

/ @Fritter
Pepper Bounce
Purrks: Sweet as a flower (Inactive - not used)
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

PepperBounce tried to push a bit of confidence over himself, just crack a smile and look like you don’t want to hide in a pit and never be found because your going to fail hard! Easy peasy. That said, when Pepper did smile it was filled with as much confidence as someone who had just had it all drained. Great. Just great. PepperBounce did jump slightly when BerryPaw appeared, but he assumed if he had already made a bad impression there wasn’t anyway he could ruin this anymore (Except all of the ways he was thinking of now of course). PepperBounce had planned this lesson going off nothing but what he thoughts was right and a mix of how he’d been taught and what he’d seen from others. Surely he was going to do just fine, as long as he kept pumping false hope into his thoughts rather than a brewing disasters worth of pessimism. ‘Good that you’re hear! Did you rest well?’ Pepper was lost on what else to ask, was he meant to be making friends with BerryPaw before teaching her so that training didn’t flounder? No clearly this apprentice- argh not again. Clearly BerryPaw had already lost confidence in PepperBounce’s teaching skills- oh dear he was mentally stalling he had to get teaching- where were they going? Good question. He should have figured that out before running to call the apprentice over.

PepperBounce blinked a few times, his tail curled against his side and the way he stood was very withdrawn as if something were to attack him at any moment and he really didn’t look like some professional mentor type warrior. Every attempt made to fix the way he was standing was squandered by his thoughts that trying to look confident would just suddenly make him look worse. Anyhow- he had a question to answer, bringing his gaze to BerryPaw of which he noticed they were avoiding his as much as he was he thought for a moment. ‘Were going to some place within the general territory, nothing special, well we’re there we can kill two birds with one stone and get in a bit of a tour of that area! If you haven’t already-.’ PepperBounce couldn’t bear to keep staying in one spot, and instead headed straight off toward said patch they were going to, he’d hunted in that area a few times and it was perfect for beginners to learn how to hunt without disturbing the rest of the prey in the area- probably, he’d never really checked on that part. Maybe now he looked a little more confident?
(As always lemme know if there’s problems with this post haha

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:28 PM
mentally in middle earth

"I slept well, and... Oh... okay!" Berrypaw replied in between her mentor's words, eyes flicking to every position Pepperbounce was squirming in. Then he abruptly got up and started to head off; taking that as her cue, the apprentice padded after him, biting her lip in thought. He looked so unsure, the least bit professional... but hey, who was she to talk? It was just a great contrast to Stagheart, the bulky and strong warrior who raised her, who was confident and unfazed by everything.

He's nervous because it's you, she reminded herself, sure that her mentor was still doubting her capabilities. You gotta... try to prove him wrong, or something!

That was a little bit of motivation that surged her forward, but not enough to shake off her doubts. Not yet.

As Berrypaw ventured after him, she made a point to try to keep up. She was still a bit slow, her soft paw pads used to the clearing's soft grass and not yet calloused for harsh territory walks. Not to mention her legs were still coming in; she had longer legs for a young apprentice, but they were still short and uncoordinated from kithood.

Trying to hide her panting, she quickly trailed Pepperbounce and made a silent prayer to StarClan that she'd be able to catch at least something today. She'd never tried hunting before... and it wasn't looking so good that she'd get it down today. Not in her mind, at least.

/ @Fritter [you're all good so far haha i love pepper's mental rants]

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 23rd, 2024 at 12:28 PM.