Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:22 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:07 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old September 23rd, 2023, 05:40 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default [finder] rushwater

”do you feel the weight of other’s views, or is their ignorance a source of fun?”

there is no form so be creative!
please include, at the least, what their relation with rush would be and some details about them.
family and close friends would need to be more detailed than an entry for, say, an acquaintance or someone who he dislikes slightly.

this is not fcfs; since rush is quite important to me, i’d like to chose his family.

i’m open to family drama and problems as well, because what family is perfect?

rushwater is a calm, calculating tom. he is quiet and succinct; efficient and cunning. he isn’t the most social of cats, but doesn’t avoid interacting either. he prefers to achieve as much as possible with as little effort as needed, choosing his words and his actions very carefully. in riverclan, he is shaping up to be a dependable young warrior, albeit a cold and apathetic one. he isn’t very sympathetic or emotional; however, he is very rational and levelheaded and a good person to talk to. he wouldn’t call many cats his ‘friend’, but he’d say he has plenty acquaintances. he has been known to, especially when annoyed, have slight anger management problems and is always festering with pent up rage.
he takes great care to keep this fact a secret, but rushwater has a panic disorder.

he gained the prefix rush from his parent for his blue-grey pelt; it’s tabby stripes make him look like a churning, rushing pool.
his suffix was awarded for his adaptability and calmness.

rushwater
27m
riverclan warrior
amab he/him
cold, calculated, calm.
unlabeled.
family.
parents.
rushwater never knew his second parent- not who they were, nor where, at least. he’d never been told- it was a secret his parent kept locked away despite his endless search for clues. eventually, rushwater learned to not ask. it’s not like it’s uncommon for queens to never announce their kits father, but to never tell their own kits? something felt. . . off.

rushwater was born in riverclan, but with only one parent. i’d like for his second parent to be an outsider or from another clan for his personal plot reasons. he’s not very close with his in-clan parent because of the secrecy, but isn’t hostile or uncaring either- just. . . a bit distant. the player of his first parent can chose the second one. i’m also okay with him having a third, adoptive, parent in rc who is his first parent’s current mate.
tldr: afab parent from riverclan, amab is an outsider.

parents: [open]
siblings.
rushwater may have one littermate, and some half-siblings from his riverclan parent. he’s probably not super close with any of them, but you’re absolutely free to bother and annoy rush at any time; he’ll tolerate it.
i think a story line where rushwater is very indifferent to one of his siblings but his sibling admires him and keeps trying to hang out with him would be fun!
just an idea, of course.
also, some sibling rivalry could never hurt.

littermate:

half-sibs:

friends and acquaintances.

rushwater isn’t the most outgoing type, and he’s quite deadpan and brutally honest, so people who hang out with him have to be able to handle the truth. though he may seem cold and apathetic, he does care (at least, a bit, probably) for his friends, and he doesn’t hate them— more so, er, he wouldn’t take a metaphorical bullet for them, but he wouldn’t betray them for no reason either.

especially, i'm looking for a best friend for rushwater who looks up to him but doesn’t really want to be like him- the song ‘puppet loosely strung’ by the corespondents is exactly the kind of vibes i want them to have.

close friend: [open]

friends: [open]

acquaintances: [open]

disliked or disliked by: [open]

rival(s):

other:

i’m a sucker for some good ol’ drama, so feel free to hate on rush all you’d like, in character of course.
also, if you spitball some plot ideas for them maybe some will really catch my eye; i love myself some plot.

you don’t have to ask for your character to have a crush on mine— this goes for every character i play, not just rush —because it feels more interesting and realistic for things to develop that way! however, there is no guarantee that my character will return those feelings. i will decide in roleplay who my characters do or do not like!

thank you for reading!

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit

Last edited by redshiftreign; October 28th, 2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 05:56 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Default Re: [finder] rushwater

ooooooooo placeholder perhaps, might come back to this

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 30th, 2023, 04:33 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

I'd love to have him interact with Lotusheart. She's around 45 moons or more or less i don't know honestly(Sorry her age is whack, she was my first clan character on here). She recently returned from wandering the world and is childhood friends with Gingerfrost, the current RC leader. She's been away for so long that her personality has become a bit lost on me, but generally she's kind, relaxed and outspoken, a bit of a bleeding heart and insecure. Having more cats to tall to will really help me figure her out.
@redshiftreign

Last edited by Shade.; September 30th, 2023 at 04:34 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 06:53 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Can Nightfluff possibly be related/ a friend?
Male
Timid
that's it really @redshiftreign

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; September 30th, 2023 at 06:53 PM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 06:49 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Rushwater sounds really interesting! I think it woul be really interesting if he and Willowshade would interact with each other. They are both calm but in their behaviour still polar opposites with him being cold and her being really caring. Here's the link to her bio: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1480077
Old October 3rd, 2023, 04:54 PM
villain of your dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
I'd love to have him interact with Lotusheart. She's around 45 moons or more or less i don't know honestly(Sorry her age is whack, she was my first clan character on here). She recently returned from wandering the world and is childhood friends with Gingerfrost, the current RC leader. She's been away for so long that her personality has become a bit lost on me, but generally she's kind, relaxed and outspoken, a bit of a bleeding heart and insecure. Having more cats to tall to will really help me figure her out.
@redshiftreign

ooh, i definietly think rush and lotus should interact! since rushwater is quite blunt and cold, i think her outspokenness and kindness would pair well for a couple very intereting interactions! let me know if you have any specific ideas or if you’d like to roleplay those two soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post
Can Nightfluff possibly be related/ a friend?
Male
Timid
that's it really @redshiftreign

how old is nightfluff if you don’t mind me asking? if theyre within 6 moons of eachother maybe nightfluff was good friends with rushwater when they were apprentices and slowly they’ve grown a bit apart, but nightfluff is trying to reconnect or something simmilar? if you have any ideas i’d love to hear them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriSunx View Post
Rushwater sounds really interesting! I think it woul be really interesting if he and Willowshade would interact with each other. They are both calm but in their behaviour still polar opposites with him being cold and her being really caring. Here's the link to her bio: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1480077

ooh! i think they would have some interesting interactions! maybe we could have them go hunting together and see how their personalities would mingle?

Old October 3rd, 2023, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

ooh, i definietly think rush and lotus should interact! since rushwater is quite blunt and cold, i think her outspokenness and kindness would pair well for a couple very intereting interactions! let me know if you have any specific ideas or if you’d like to roleplay those two soon

how old is nightfluff if you don’t mind me asking? if theyre within 6 moons of eachother maybe nightfluff was good friends with rushwater when they were apprentices and slowly they’ve grown a bit apart, but nightfluff is trying to reconnect or something simmilar? if you have any ideas i’d love to hear them!

ooh! i think they would have some interesting interactions! maybe we could have them go hunting together and see how their personalities would mingle?
He's actually exactly 26 moons ._.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 3rd, 2023, 05:18 PM
villain of your dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post
He's actually exactly 26 moons ._.
thats perfect, then! they can either be half siblings or friends from apprenticehood if you’d like; up to you.

Old October 3rd, 2023, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
thats perfect, then! they can either be half siblings or friends from apprenticehood if you’d like; up to you.
Friends from apprenticehood sounds fun to meh :)

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 3rd, 2023, 06:23 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

hey hey hey !! just coming to pester you again hehe only becuase ur kewl and i absolutely adore rushwater already oml ANYWHO i have the lovely falconfeather here and i think him having rush as a half sibling fits him so well, and they look alike too so its believable haha!!

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡