Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:10 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 02:07 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:06 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by lionparty25
Today 02:04 PM

Old May 6th, 2024, 05:22 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Good as New - [SHC event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 45/100

“My nose is doing good! Look! It’s been healing!” The taller tom ducked down so she could see the pink scar that was slowly becoming less and less visible each day. “We should go out and hunt some more rabbits soon! I’ve been craving the taste ever since.” He cheerfully suggested, waiting around for Willowpaw to speak once more.

When the shy cat finally did speak up he looked over with a smile. He’d met the stuttering apprentice once before, and he remembered becoming friends with her, even if it was a few moons ago. His grin got wider as he heard her mention a competition, and teams?! “I call dibs on Magpiepaw on my team!” He quickly exclaimed with twinkling blue eyes.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The she-cat smiled slyly as she nodded her head in acknowledgement. Good, now we don't have to get in trouble, Magpiepaw thought as she cooly curled her tail around her paws. She listened, or really half listened, as Willowpaw explained the rest of the event. Honestly, she looked like she might fall right off the Shadowledge with all that stammering. Magpiepaw would be quick to catch her though, that was her clanmate after all.

"Yeah, yeah, Grackle," she shot her friend a promising smile. The rabbits certainly hasn't seen the last of them!

Oh, teams! Now that she was sure competition was involved, she was no longer conflicted about joining. She watched with amusement as Gracklepaw proudly declared her to be apart of his team. She was glad that he didn't ask first, glad that he already knew that she wasn't about to be willingly paired up with any cat other but him.

She gave him a light nudge before swallowing her giggles.

"Well, we might as well hop to it then, right?" Magpiepaw cleaned dens in her sleep, this would be sinch, especially because she was good at everything she did. Unable to contain her excitement, she began pacing and kicking up a few loose pebbles to distract herself. She imagined that they were frogs and she was kicking their flabby faces. Hahaha! TAKE THAT!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 6th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

~Flamegaze~
She/her|Warrior|Shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze came out of her den, curious of this event. The warriors den could use some cleaning. She didn't really feel like being in a competition at the moment though, so she padded over to the pile of cleaning stuffs and grabbed a stick with lots of small branches that looked like it would be useful for getting rid of leaves. She lingered in the clearing a moment, considering if she wanted anything else from the pile before setting to work.
(Open for interaction!)
@Myling
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:56 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Marshlight padded over, bouncing slightly. "I want to join!" He said excitedly
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:52 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

———————

Bloomingblaze sat down after grabbing a few items, giving a (hopefully)motivating nod to Willowpaw.
She organized different items in a few different piles in front of her, already thinking about how she would use each item. She had mostly grabbed feathers, for some reason.

———————

Doeflame

Okay, so they were working in groups. First round was cleaning, which wasn't so much fun, but at least they got to decorate in the second round. Doeflame gave Willowpaw a reassuring grin before padding over to Bloomingblaze. "Wanna be together?" she asked.

Doeflame's eyes drifted to the pile of decorations in front of her sister. "You know we're cleaning first?" she told her with an amused glint in her eyes. "I know you like organising stuff and everything but later, okay? First you need to clean the den for me because you know I can't be bothered."
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:01 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

Okay, so they were working in groups. First round was cleaning, which wasn't so much fun, but at least they got to decorate in the second round. Doeflame gave Willowpaw a reassuring grin before padding over to Bloomingblaze. "Wanna be together?" she asked.

Doeflame's eyes drifted to the pile of decorations in front of her sister. "You know we're cleaning first?" she told her with an amused glint in her eyes. "I know you like organising stuff and everything but later, okay? First you need to clean the den for me because you know I can't be bothered."

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

------------

Bloomingblaze nodded when Doeflame asked if they wanted to be a team, before listening to the comment she made.
She looked down at her decorations for a moment before standing up straight "Of course I know that, I just have th' decorations prepared, that's all!" She said, a bit defensive(she didn't actually fully realize) "Hey hold on a sec', I ain't gonna be the only one in this team cleanin'"The tortoiseshell half joked.

-----------

Old May 8th, 2024, 12:04 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: agatha kitt, the collector, rapid recovery

---

A competition? He hadn't expected this to turn into a challenge, but he wasn't against it. What he was against was working in a group... Having no friends made this extremely difficult, but if it was for Shadowclan he would have to make do. He hears a call of another apprentice calling 'dibs' on another and he's found his targets. Golden hues lock onto the bird apprentice duo before he pads over to join the small flock. What first? Introduce himself? That seemed polite.

"Bitternpaw." He says curtly, eyeing both the others carefully. "You've already begun recruiting. I will be a worthwhile asset to your team."

Was that polite enough? He was originally just going to march over and say 'I'm on your team now' but maybe boasting about how devoted and hardworking he was would entice them to allow him to join them. Sure, they might be a bit older than him but he was just as capable and he would prove it!

(HOPE YOU DONT MIND ANOTHER BIRD APPRENTICE JOININ INNNN)
gracklepaw | @chickadee // magpiepaw | @Marigoldwhisper

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:29 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 47/100

Blue eyes glinted as he watched Magpiepaw’s reaction. It seemed his partner in crime was onboard with him. This was gonna be great! They would beat every other person in this event, regardless of rank now. Poor Willowpaw isn’t going to know what hit her.

As Bitternpaw approached, Gracklepaw turned to face him. His blue eyes scanned the newcomer up and down as he offered a flick of his white tipped tail in greeting. Bitternpaw explained that he wanted to join their team, and that he would help them win. That seemed good enough reasoning for Grackle. His straightforwardness and confidence was also quite amusing. Cats who carried themselves a with a confident attitude tended to have the skills to back it up.

He turned to Magpiepaw just to check with her if it was okay. She was usually the one who called the shots. But she was super duper nice, so she would 100% say yes. He then quickly turned back with a bright smile. “Welcome to the Team! We’re gonna win this competition!” The tom cheered.

He then began to introduce himself. “My names Gracklepaw, by the way. But you can just call me Grackle if you want. That used to be my name before I joined ShadowClan.”

. . .

[sorry for a short(ish) reply!]

the birdies!! - @Marigoldwhisper & @silver.

Last edited by chickadee; May 8th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:50 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
bitternpaw
purrks: agatha kitt, the collector, rapid recovery

---

A competition? He hadn't expected this to turn into a challenge, but he wasn't against it. What he was against was working in a group... Having no friends made this extremely difficult, but if it was for Shadowclan he would have to make do. He hears a call of another apprentice calling 'dibs' on another and he's found his targets. Golden hues lock onto the bird apprentice duo before he pads over to join the small flock. What first? Introduce himself? That seemed polite.

"Bitternpaw." He says curtly, eyeing both the others carefully. "You've already begun recruiting. I will be a worthwhile asset to your team."

Was that polite enough? He was originally just going to march over and say 'I'm on your team now' but maybe boasting about how devoted and hardworking he was would entice them to allow him to join them. Sure, they might be a bit older than him but he was just as capable and he would prove it!

(HOPE YOU DONT MIND ANOTHER BIRD APPRENTICE JOININ INNNN)

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The tortoiseshell looked behind her, then up to face the approaching apprentice. They spoke with a confidence that almost (emphasis on almost) rivaled her own. She smiled unevenly at the newcomer, rolling her shoulders in a light stretch as Gracklepaw considered the apprentice. Bitternpaw was their name, right? Okay, she could remember that.

As blue eyes flicked to her then back at Bitternpaw, Magpiepaw gave her enthusiastic little tall friend a delayed nod. New cats to show off to and somecat to help them win? No problem, absolutely none!

She already liked the sound of the plan that was forming in her mind. If Bitternpaw was as valuable as they claimed, Magpiepaw might just like him around.

"Welcome to the team, Bitternpaw." Magpiepaw batted the other apprentice on the shoulder. She paused as she waited for Gracklepaw to finish his greeting. "I'm Magpiepaw, a very dedicated apprentice. I swear by the stars that we'll win! I can clean dens fast than I can kill frogs---which is pretty fast."

Tags; @chickadee
(Kinda lazy post, I wasn't sure what to say lol)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:01 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

bitternpaw
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Ha! His idea bore fruit and that fruit would be a competition won. With a dedicated team of three there was no way they would lose. The two introduce themselves and he blinks in surprise upon realizing that they were all apparently named after birds. Fascinating. Perhaps this encounter and growing friendship was meant to be. It's not as if he didn't want friends. Most just tended to avoid him. Apparently he wasn't very fun to be around. But what was more important than being productive? And he was very productive.

It was time to launch into action. Nodding in acknowledgement to Magpiepaw's words, he glances around to the other groups forming, taking note how none of them have taken action just yet. Perfect. They had the advantage of picking which den first. No leader's den-- a right shame-- and no medicine cat den. So his obvious pick was...

"Let's take the warrior's den." He mews, attention returning to his fellow apprentices. "Best way to make an impression if we cannot enter Dawnstar's den. Complaints?"

There wouldn't be complaints. He was sure of it. If the other two had an ounce of brain in their heads they would see his reasoning and whole-heartedly agree! Making an impression on the warriors of the clan might inspire them to do better. And that's definitely what the clan needed right now!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:34 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Event [#event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

Ok ok. She could do this..... Unless she screwed up, in which case AA-. She just had to like, assign teams and stuff. And then assign those assigned teams to be assigned to they're assigned dens. That was easy enough.... Unless it wasn't, in which case AAA-. "Uhm, i'll be assigning teams, for-for the competition and, uhm, i-if you d-don't want to, uhm, compete t-then please t-tell me!" She stammered, "So, er, here are the teams:

M-Minkpaw, Lostspark, M-Mossfreckle, Fogkit, are one team, uh, your team name is, er, The Good-At-Medicines, err,"
She figured they'd go well- aand she made up a horrible name and why was she so bad at this AAAACK-. "Uhm, you'll be cleaning the Apprentices Den."

"Bitternpaw, M-Magpiepaw, Gracklepaw, and S-Starlingstreak, are The-The Birdie Birds-
'So like, what?'- and, uh, you'll be cleaning th-the Warriors den"

"F-Fallenmoon, Turtlepaw, R-Rainpaw, Bearskull, uhm, The Fallen-Raining-Turtle-Bears, uh, you all get the N-Nursery,"

"Yarrowpaw, Lionflop, and, uh, Marshlight are The Yarrowing Flopper Marshes, uhm, and get the Elders Den."

"And, uhm, Doeflame, Bloomingblaze and M-Mothcloud, The Doe-ier Moths and Blooms, er, will be cleaning th-the Kits Playden."

OOC:

Your cat can do a last minute join 'ere, and they'll join a team!

Please tell me if you'd not like you're cat to compete!

I'd recommend for your cat to meet up with their teammates!

Next post in 4 days! Cleanin' starts then!

please say if i forgot a kitty or somethin's wrong with le teams ·-·

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; May 9th, 2024 at 09:32 AM.