Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread deletion
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:52 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:13 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:50 AM
Going down, not fighting....
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:42 AM

Old April 24th, 2024, 08:16 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

The she-cat's ears perked as Owltalon's words reached her ears. A spar? She hadn't had the chance to engage in one for a while, and she was eager to hone her fighting skills. There was a war on the horizon, both Owltalon and her knew it, and she needed her skills to be sharp when it came. Irisfrost walked towards them, already mentally preparing to fight. "I'll join," she told the two Lionhearts.

As she waited for other cats to show up, Irisfrost started stretching in preparation. She had been grooming herself before the event had disturbed her, and now she eased the stiffness in her limbs from sitting down.
(Ima just-)

Summerpaw padded up to the event, seeing Irisfrost he padded over stopping about half a tail-length from the she-cat, dipping his head he mewed. "Hi... I was wondering, ever sense we went fishing training together I was wondering if you could help me with ground hunting? I know I should probably be asking my mentor but I can't seem to find him anywhere..." Summerpaw mewed.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:02 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingsun padded up to join; it had been a while since he'd last sparred, and if what happened with those outsiders was any indication, he needed to brush up on his skills.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 25th, 2024, 12:53 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cormorantpaw padded up to join.

(very short, so I apologize!)

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:10 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

(Ima just-)

Summerpaw padded up to the event, seeing Irisfrost he padded over stopping about half a tail-length from the she-cat, dipping his head he mewed. "Hi... I was wondering, ever sense we went fishing training together I was wondering if you could help me with ground hunting? I know I should probably be asking my mentor but I can't seem to find him anywhere..." Summerpaw mewed.
Irisfrost

Irisfrost had been arching her back when Summerpaw came up to her. Coming out of her stretch, she listened to the apprentice's request. "Of course. It's good that you are taking initiative in your training." She had a growing respect for the tom. He would make a good warrior, if cats bothered to train him.

A frown tugged on Irisfrost's face when Summerpaw mentioned his mentor's failure to train him. Sometimes her clanmates' incompetence stunned her. If they couldn't train their apprentices, they should tell Fadingsun to reassign them, not just vanish into thin air. "Who's your mentor? I'll have a word with them."
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:31 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Irisfrost had been arching her back when Summerpaw came up to her. Coming out of her stretch, she listened to the apprentice's request. "Of course. It's good that you are taking initiative in your training." She had a growing respect for the tom. He would make a good warrior, if cats bothered to train him.

A frown tugged on Irisfrost's face when Summerpaw mentioned his mentor's failure to train him. Sometimes her clanmates' incompetence stunned her. If they couldn't train their apprentices, they should tell Fadingsun to reassign them, not just vanish into thin air. "Who's your mentor? I'll have a word with them."
Summerpaw dipped his head happily as Irisfrost accepted his request. Sitting beside the she-cat, the orange tom turned his head as Irisfrost asked who his mentor was. "My mentor's Minnowsplash" Summerpaw meowed to Irisfrost. Having a word with Minnowsplash wouldn't be mad, he might be reprimanded but the sooner he became a warrior the more he wouldn't be reprimanded.

Summerpaw looked up as Willowpaw approached him, the pretty brown and grey she-cat purred to Summerpaw. "Later tonight, during meal time I'm going to eat in the pretty place you found.. would you like to join me?" Willowpaw asked with a soft but small mew. This made Summerpaw's blue eyes widen a bit in surprise. His ears flicked in nervousness as he gazed into his pretty green eyes. "I-i uhm..." Summerpaw's face flushed lightly in embarrassment. "I'd like to ..... yes. I'll join you" Summerpaw mewed gently, his body was calm but his tail flicked madly behind him, revealing his happiness. Seeing Willowpaw happy nod as she padded at her mentors call, Summerpaw's blue eyes shown as he looked after the pretty she-cat.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:36 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

TinyToad, More Depressed Than Ever, Could Do With Some Fun, So The Cat Stalked Over.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old April 27th, 2024, 11:14 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Event [#event]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon smiled as cats poured in. Ah yes, finally! Some enthusiasm to make things right again. She gave Seabreeze a pleasant nod, "Yes of course! If I need anything I won't hesitate to ask." She then turned her attention to Adderpaw. To be honest she hadn't really thought that aspect through.... Hot embarrassment pricked through her pelt like burrs. "You have to know at least something about battle to have a successful training. Even though we all want everycat to learn something---" she raised her voice so that everycat could hear, "It would be ideal if you knew how to do basic battle moves. Instincts should be enough." Stars, she really hoped she answered that question right.

Since there seemed to be a lot more warriors than apprentices the two ranks would have to mingle after all. Not that that was a bad thing, it wasn't. In fact it might further benefit everyone.

"Alright y'all, listen up! Here are your partners, spar affectivity and wisely, this is supposed to be a leaning event!

Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid you're with Cormorantpaw - @iliri

Heroneye - @Fits you're with Wishpaw - @Katiethewolfchild

Sparrowpaw - [@/Katiethewolfchild] you're with Summerpaw - @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Minnowsplash - @Littlesun0112 you're with Rainfern - @Fernwillow

Orchidpaw - @Morrigan you're with Salmonleap - @Foxine

Bubblekite - @Myling you're with Adderpaw - @Fish

Hawksun - [@/SeonghwasBunnyEars] you're with Toadpaw - [@/Katiethewolfchild]

Blizzardpaw - @Spookez. you're with Duskeaf - @Seamrog

Rabbitpaw - [@/Katiethewolfchild] you're with Branchpaw - @Blazing

Seabreeze - @Dolomedes you're with Weepingpaw - [@/SeonghwasBunnyEars]

Mudstroke - @burntToast you're with Bearsnout - @chickadee

Willowpaw - [@/SeonghwasBunnyEars] you're with Blackfrost - @lark.

Fadingsun - @occultation you're with Garlicfeather - @Fritter

Tinytoad - @Desert Rain Frog you're with Irishfrost - @kittycatburmise."

The Lionheart drew in a deep breath after such a long run on sentence. She then gathered herself and said, "Got questions? Ask me! Got problems? Ask! I'll be right here supervising all of you."

If I made any mistakes, please please please let me know! It was such a pain doing all of those mentions oh my gosh. Tell me if I got your username wrong and I'll fix it accordingly!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; April 27th, 2024 at 11:16 AM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 11:46 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw
Agatha Kitty, Lyebirds lullaby, and Silver Tongue

Blizzardpaw heard the teams be announced, she quickly darted her eyes around to look for Duskleaf. A warrior she wasn't familiar with but had seem around camp.

Once she had found the Warrior, she padded up to them. "Hi! I'm Blizzardpaw, though you could have guessed that." She awkwardly laughed before continuing. "I suppose your Duskleaf?"

@Seamrog

25/100 |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; April 27th, 2024 at 11:47 AM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 12:18 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

"Hey! Yep, that’s me." Duskleaf responded. "Nice to meet you, Blizzardpaw." He meowed with a friendly tone. "Ready to show those other clans why not to mess with us?"

@Spookez.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 27th, 2024, 01:28 PM

@Fernwillow

Minnowsplash flicked their ear as their name was called. Phew... at least it's no one new. The less introductions, the better. They sifted through the sea of cats and quickly found Rainfern. "Rainfern, right? Nice to meet you again." After an awkward heartbeat, they padded away from the rest of the group, beckoning for Rainfern to follow. The less time wasted the better. Minnowsplash arrived at a small area far away from Owltalon, but not too far as to lose sight of her. They drew their claws across the ground. Dirt and sand... not bad of a battling turf. Behind them were leafy bushes, and in front, some big rocks. No water... that'll be fun Minnowsplash thought. They turned to face Rainfern, and cleared their throat. "Since I chose the place, you can make the first move," they mewed. Minnowsplash squinted at Rainfern and braced themselves for a move.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 27th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.