Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:40 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 06:40 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 06:37 PM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:17 PM

Old July 9th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

Event [#event]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze had been nothing but tired lately. Unbelievably so, but he was still a member of Riverclan, and somehow Dusklion and Fadingstar still thought him worthy of the Lionheart Rank. And that meant moping and having pity parties would have to wait till moon high, until then he should be doing something to help out the clan while they were stuck in this star forsaken mountains. Stars, he just wanted to be home. Fadingstar and Bearsnout have looked out for the apprentices and even some warriors but that left Riverclan's most vulnerable pushed away. So that meant Seabreeze should step up and get something started to help the kits have a bit of stability and familiarity and safety...perhaps even distraction, while all the while being productive! Kit lessons! Riverclan has been sorely lacking. Though he couldn't blame his clan, it's been....busy these past moons.

The lionheart padded out towards the middle of the temporary camp Riverclan found themselves in. He took a few deep breaths in and out, then in and out again before finally lifting his snout to the sky to call out to the cats around him. He would need more than just the kits' attention as well. Seabreeze couldn't possibly teach all the kits by himself. Hopefully some volunteers show up as well. If not he could always find some folks to drag in. "Cats of Riverclan! I have decided to put on an event focusing on teaching our youth! We have forgotten that learning doesn't start at apprenticeship, it starts with your first day. Our kits deserve just as much attention, so this event will be focused on them! All kits are welcome to join, volunteers willing to teach will be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you all in advance, I know it hasn't been easy these past moons, but we can only work for a better future one paw step at a time."

He paused after his initial call to give time for cats to decide and think for a moment before he continued onto the more specific happenings in the event and what he would need help with and you know...the lessons. "Lessons will hopefully include- if we get enough volunteers- hunting basics, clan History, clan relations, introduction to clan duties, basic herbs, and defense. If anyone else has any lessons they would like to teach or learn not on this list just let me know and I'll see about what we can do! Thank you."

OOC Time!!
This event will be focusing on Kit Lessons! This can help your kit get a head start on their apprentices! This event can also help get your kit's post count up if you need! Though this can also be a good opportunity for warriors and apprentices alike to step up and put their own wisdom to use by helping teach! There is no prize or anything like that but I hope this sounds fun enough anyways!
For Kits:
Have your character arrive and say they are interested, if you have specific classes you want them to get please include that in your post, if a class you want is unlisted I will see what I can do but do not count on it. If a class is too full then you may not get your first pick so be sure to include two to three requested classes if possible.
For Apprentices+:
Have your character arrive and say they are interested in teaching a class, please include what class they would be willing to teach. Older apprentices (10 moons+) will be allowed to host their own class but any apprentices under that will be assigned to a different class as a teacher's aid! Please include multiple subjects if possible in case some are more popular than others!

Lessons:
Hunting Basics (Crouch, Stalking, Pouncing)
Teachers:
Students:

Clan History (A review of recent-ish Riverclan lore)
Teachers:
Students:

Clan Relations (Other Clan HRs, Clan Relations)
Teachers:
Students:

Intro to Clan Duties (general tasks and duties apprentices and warriors have)
Teachers:
Students:

Herb Basics ( Basic herbs ( Cobwebs, sticks, moss, poppy seeds ))
Teachers:
Students:

Defense ( Predators, basic battle crouch )
Teachers:
Students:

I will be assigning classes soon! After a few people show up :3c
Thank you all for reading!!!

[ @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade @Stitchedpatch ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:15 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

Softkit padded forward. "I wanna learn about how to be a warrior!" She purred

Daisykit padded forward, the tiny kit blinked around nervously. "I-i'm always in the den with my big sissy Berrypaw.... maybe I could learn about herbs?" Daisykit wondered.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:20 AM
The silliest of sillies&lt;3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

———————

They were teaching the kits?
Well, why not help out.

“I can assist with hunting basics.” Caveclaw offered as she padded over to Seabreeze.

@Dolomedes
[sry if you didn’t want me to tag you!]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:34 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Bored as she was, Splashleap was all too eager to scamper up to Seabreeze as the Lionheart (it was a bit weird they still retained that name, but so be it) called for kits, and volunteers to teach them. Though, as he ran through the potential topics of education, she realized she.....might not actually be that useful. She HAD been very versed in the history of the clan and the other high ranks, having lived through a decent bit of it and enjoying listening to stories, but she was decidedly out of the loop. And herbs........they had never interested Splashleap. She had been vaguely aware that a lot of other kits were interested in them, but to her it was an unnecessary distraction. One that smelled bad too. I won't be much use with history or clan relations or herbs shoot, that was half the options but I'm happy to help with anything else! she purred, taking a seat alongside Caveclaw.
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:38 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Event [#event]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze had been nothing but tired lately. Unbelievably so, but he was still a member of Riverclan, and somehow Dusklion and Fadingstar still thought him worthy of the Lionheart Rank. And that meant moping and having pity parties would have to wait till moon high, until then he should be doing something to help out the clan while they were stuck in this star forsaken mountains. Stars, he just wanted to be home. Fadingstar and Bearsnout have looked out for the apprentices and even some warriors but that left Riverclan's most vulnerable pushed away. So that meant Seabreeze should step up and get something started to help the kits have a bit of stability and familiarity and safety...perhaps even distraction, while all the while being productive! Kit lessons! Riverclan has been sorely lacking. Though he couldn't blame his clan, it's been....busy these past moons.

The lionheart padded out towards the middle of the temporary camp Riverclan found themselves in. He took a few deep breaths in and out, then in and out again before finally lifting his snout to the sky to call out to the cats around him. He would need more than just the kits' attention as well. Seabreeze couldn't possibly teach all the kits by himself. Hopefully some volunteers show up as well. If not he could always find some folks to drag in. "Cats of Riverclan! I have decided to put on an event focusing on teaching our youth! We have forgotten that learning doesn't start at apprenticeship, it starts with your first day. Our kits deserve just as much attention, so this event will be focused on them! All kits are welcome to join, volunteers willing to teach will be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you all in advance, I know it hasn't been easy these past moons, but we can only work for a better future one paw step at a time."

He paused after his initial call to give time for cats to decide and think for a moment before he continued onto the more specific happenings in the event and what he would need help with and you know...the lessons. "Lessons will hopefully include- if we get enough volunteers- hunting basics, clan History, clan relations, introduction to clan duties, basic herbs, and defense. If anyone else has any lessons they would like to teach or learn not on this list just let me know and I'll see about what we can do! Thank you."

OOC Time!!
This event will be focusing on Kit Lessons! This can help your kit get a head start on their apprentices! This event can also help get your kit's post count up if you need! Though this can also be a good opportunity for warriors and apprentices alike to step up and put their own wisdom to use by helping teach! There is no prize or anything like that but I hope this sounds fun enough anyways!
For Kits:
Have your character arrive and say they are interested, if you have specific classes you want them to get please include that in your post, if a class you want is unlisted I will see what I can do but do not count on it. If a class is too full then you may not get your first pick so be sure to include two to three requested classes if possible.
For Apprentices+:
Have your character arrive and say they are interested in teaching a class, please include what class they would be willing to teach. Older apprentices (10 moons+) will be allowed to host their own class but any apprentices under that will be assigned to a different class as a teacher's aid! Please include multiple subjects if possible in case some are more popular than others!

Lessons:
Hunting Basics (Crouch, Stalking, Pouncing)
Teachers:
Students:

Clan History (A review of recent-ish Riverclan lore)
Teachers:
Students:

Clan Relations (Other Clan HRs, Clan Relations)
Teachers:
Students:

Teachers:
Students:

Teachers:
Students:

Defense ( Predators, basic battle crouch )
Teachers:
Students:

I will be assigning classes soon! After a few people show up :3c
Thank you all for reading!!!

[ @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade @Stitchedpatch ]
Little Mousekit slowly padded into the space, interested. "...I wanna learn about whatever Starclan is. Nobody actually told me."
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:59 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Shorekit
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 5 moons

The young tom scampered up, a grin on his face. "I wanna learn hunting! Oo and how to fight!! Maybe also some herbs, but I don't know!"He stated, eyes bright. He was bored, and he wanted to get ahead on training.

(Defense and hunting Basics, possibly herb basics)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!

Last edited by ollie; July 9th, 2024 at 01:43 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:00 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Despite her uncertainty around young kits, the Ace of Spades found herself wandering up to Seabreeze, a grin evident on her face. The tortoiseshell could use this as a way to brainstorm teaching mechanisms for her future apprentices... and Mari, of course. Mari could use some training again soon. Pausing for a moment, then speaking, the Dappled molly was evidently forcing her Feelings about young kits to the side. They were all just like Shellbaby. Yep, juuuust Shellbabies and Mari's. That helped a bit. "Heya, Seabreeze. I'd like to help out. You can toss me wherever you need me, I'm not feeling picky today." She chirruped, tail flicking every now and then. "Nobody's volunteered for Defense yet, so perhaps you could pop me in to teach that?" The tortie hadn't been lacking in the sleep department by some miracle, and she was itching to work. Spottedstream's return had smoothed out some of her nerves and the horrible memories of what she had come to call The Betrayal. Her mind had seemingly blotted out the worst parts of it, the worst things R... Rookrat... yes, Rookrat had done. They had hurt her beyond belief. And she had to face it. She had hurt Jayfrost. Killed his apprentice. Rook wasn't Minks anymore. Minks was slaughtered the moment she said she wouldn't go back to Riverclan. Bile rose in her throat, and for a moment she was certain she would hurl, but Goldfish managed to swallow it back. Right. Focus. Teaching, teaching, teaching.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old July 9th, 2024, 12:01 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

"I could help with defence training if you want?" Duskleaf offered. In recent days he felt like he wasn’t doing enough, like he was wasting a lot of time that he could be spending doing something useful, rather than listening to waves or even worse, thinking of mouse-brained revenge ideas that he knew would never actually happen. So when Seabreeze asked for some warriors and older apprentices to help give kits basic training, despite his dreadful performance in the battle, Duskleaf was interested in teaching basic defence, and he always believed that having a kit having a bit of experience before becoming an apprentice would be very helpful later on.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:10 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike overheard the event call and wondered over. She was pleased to see that cats were already showing up for this and some kits appeared too. "I wouldn't mind helping teaching any clan stuff, maybe even clan relations? That one seems like it wouldn't be a popular pick for would be teachers." Adderstrike said looking to Seabreeze with a gentle smile. This would be her chance to teach someone before she was able to get an apprentice to mentor. To say she was excited was an understatement.
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Twigstep-96 Moons-

Twigstep looked up from where he had been sitting and padded over.Hmm kit lessons he surely could throw his hat into the ring.He stiffly walked over to Seabreeze “I can teach clan history or relations if you’d like..safe to say I’ve got some experience on the subject “he says while leaning his eight off his bad leg

Hm kit lessons I wonder if any kits would like to learn some basic tunneling skills..his sone Vinepaw before he left had become a tunneled he regretted being so harsh on him but his son didn’t quite grasp how dangerous the tunnels were..maybe these kits would understand “Hey Seabreeze I know you didn’t mention it but would you be open to me teaching some tunneling basics?..Back in windclan they taught me”.he says

@Dolomedes

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon