Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:40 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 06:40 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 06:37 PM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:17 PM

Old July 8th, 2024, 12:42 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default swimming paws [swimming lesson opportunity - rc apprentices only ]

Event [#event]

With the river raging too intensely near camp to be of any use for swimming, it was difficult for the Clan's current apprentices to keep up with that part of their training. The leader hadn't verified whether it was the case yet or not, but he figured eventually the river calmed as it flowed away from the mountains.

Today, he'd take out a few apprentices to find out. Even if his theory ended up being wrong, they could get an overnight camping trip out of it and hopefully they'd learn something.

"Apprentices!" he called, voice echoing around the camp. "I'm going to be taking as many of you out as I can get to see if the river calms down enough downriver for swimming. Since we'll have to journey a bit, I anticipate, to find a suitable spot, we'll be turning this into an overnight camping trip. It's a great opportunity for anyone who hasn't learned how to swim, or anyone who wants to boost their confidence in the water."

With that, he sat down and waited for anyone to join him.

HERE'S HOW THIS WILL WORK

This event is open to all RiverClan apprentices! If you're being tagged here, that means you currently roleplay a RiverClan apprentice. You aren't required to have your apprentice participate, but if they haven't learned how to swim yet participation is strongly encouraged!

Depending on where your apprentice is at in their training, this can either count for one or two training instances:

1) If your apprentice has already learned how to swim and just wants to brush up on their skills, this event will count for one training instance (the overnight camping trip).

2) If your apprentice has not yet learned how to swim, this event will count for two training instances (the swimming lesson and the overnight camping trip).

In order for this to count toward your apprentice's training, your apprentice needs to actively participate through the entire event! If they disappear partway through or only make activity posts, this will not count for any training instances!

Any apprentices who go above and beyond in terms of participation in this event may be invited on future excursions like this; if that's the case, those future trips may be able to count as additional training experience for your apprentice! If your apprentice is behind on their training or you want to speed up the process, I highly encourage you to be very engaged with this event!

Finally, while I appreciate the enthusiasm of anyone who wants to have their warrior participate, for this event Fading will only be allowing apprentices to tag along! I definitely encourage anyone interested to start their own training event for apprentices- just make sure someone else isn't currently running the same type of training event! I/Fading appreciate the help.

Participants have until July 11 to have their apprentice join. After that, Fading will be leaving with the group and additional event posts will come every 48-72 hours. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:49 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: swimming paws [swimming lesson opportunity - rc apprentices only ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Event [#event]

With the river raging too intensely near camp to be of any use for swimming, it was difficult for the Clan's current apprentices to keep up with that part of their training. The leader hadn't verified whether it was the case yet or not, but he figured eventually the river calmed as it flowed away from the mountains.

Today, he'd take out a few apprentices to find out. Even if his theory ended up being wrong, they could get an overnight camping trip out of it and hopefully they'd learn something.

"Apprentices!" he called, voice echoing around the camp. "I'm going to be taking as many of you out as I can get to see if the river calms down enough downriver for swimming. Since we'll have to journey a bit, I anticipate, to find a suitable spot, we'll be turning this into an overnight camping trip. It's a great opportunity for anyone who hasn't learned how to swim, or anyone who wants to boost their confidence in the water."

With that, he sat down and waited for anyone to join him.

HERE'S HOW THIS WILL WORK

This event is open to all RiverClan apprentices! If you're being tagged here, that means you currently roleplay a RiverClan apprentice. You aren't required to have your apprentice participate, but if they haven't learned how to swim yet participation is strongly encouraged!

Depending on where your apprentice is at in their training, this can either count for one or two training instances:

1) If your apprentice has already learned how to swim and just wants to brush up on their skills, this event will count for one training instance (the overnight camping trip).

2) If your apprentice has not yet learned how to swim, this event will count for two training instances (the swimming lesson and the overnight camping trip).

In order for this to count toward your apprentice's training, your apprentice needs to actively participate through the entire event! If they disappear partway through or only make activity posts, this will not count for any training instances!

Any apprentices who go above and beyond in terms of participation in this event may be invited on future excursions like this; if that's the case, those future trips may be able to count as additional training experience for your apprentice! If your apprentice is behind on their training or you want to speed up the process, I highly encourage you to be very engaged with this event!

Finally, while I appreciate the enthusiasm of anyone who wants to have their warrior participate, for this event Fading will only be allowing apprentices to tag along! I definitely encourage anyone interested to start their own training event for apprentices- just make sure someone else isn't currently running the same type of training event! I/Fading appreciate the help.

Participants have until July 11 to have their apprentice join. After that, Fading will be leaving with the group and additional event posts will come every 48-72 hours. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Moonpaw & Grimpaw made their way over.
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:57 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: swimming paws [swimming lesson opportunity - rc apprentices only ]

Mistpaw
Mistpaw padded over to Fadingstar and the other cats. I know how to swim pretty well, he thought, I just need to show everyone that I can. Heya everybody! He mewed.
Kestrelpaw
Kestrelpaw bounced over to the cats. This was going to be fun!
Open for anyone who wants to interact with these cats.
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:59 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Duckpaw padded over
Fishpaw padded over

-just a starter-

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 8th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A

Sneezepaw cautiously perked her ears, then daintily padded over. This would be good for her, especially because of RiverClan's current situation and all. And she trusted the leader. Other apprentice's would be coming too ... so really she had no reason to worry. Nonetheless, she could feel her heart pounding. Adrenaline. Adrenaline was a good thing, or so she thought. Whatever, whatever! This was a good thing, she wouldn't back out simply because her gut said so.

[Sneezepaw has arrived]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A

Covepaw practically hopped over, excitement well beyond compare. Swimming! He loved water, water... RiverClan, swimming! Three things he loved, and loved a lot! SO of course when he heard the leader's announcement of a swimming lesson opportunity ... there was no way he could let it go! Opportunities only came so often...

He smiled widely and waited around for some more cats to show up.

[Covepaw has arrived]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 8th, 2024 at 01:09 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Jaggedpaw moved over.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 8th, 2024, 03:15 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldpaw waddled over nervously, teeth clenched.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:28 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Tulippaw joined

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old July 8th, 2024, 07:23 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw perked up. A chance to swim?! Yes!
Old July 8th, 2024, 07:32 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

OO! OO! OOO!!! A SWIMMING LESSON??

Deerpaw rushed on over to her leader, skinny legs moving her body in a trot. This was gonna be fun!!

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream