Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 08:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Lessons of the Past [Whole Clan Story Event]

Event [#event]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was much warmer then the last time the tom had told a story but he was in the mood again to tell another.

It'd taken some time to decide what to tell, he had a plethora at this point, but it was a bit of a special story (one he was pretty sure was almost forgotten) that he'd settled on. A tale from his kithood he'd heard only once and never again, a history lesson most important and brutal. A piece of Windclans past that was almost forgotten.... But not quite.

It wouldnt be forgotten if Crowtooth had anything to say about it, and maybe another cat would someday retell what he told them today, keeping the history alive.

That was a nice thought.

So, finding a rock to sit on so his voice could carry the tom called out, voice raspy but firm.
"Windclan! Time to gather for yet another history lesson, one important to know by all from kits to elders and one that occurred so long ago it was almost forgotten!

Gather for the tale of how we lost the earliest camp that our history knows about to nothing more then Riverclans petty paranoia, and why we should never trust their quiet to mean peace.

An ugly story, perhaps, but it holds lessons and tactics we can learn from. So gather up!"

The trick here would be to make sure the cats didnt want to shred Riverclan after this honestly, this was an event that did not shine a good light on them. Hey maybe that's why it wasnt told for such a long time, it was avoided to not jeopardize the riverclan windclan alliance. That felt likely.

Windclan story time! Any cat is welcome to gather and listen and Crowtooth welcomes questions and comments all throughout as long as they are made in taste! Also for readability Im dropping crowtooths speaking quirks but IC they are still there!

This story is in fact cannon to WCO lore but has never been heard before! How might that be? Well I harassed BEAR. Thats it, dude is pretty happy to create pre rped history lore for WCO to further the drama on this site.
So this means while this had not been rped by anyone it did occur in the history somewhere, and this is the first its debuting IC! Yay!

So join or be lame.

Last edited by Rani; March 19th, 2024 at 08:50 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:59 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Lessons of the Past [Whole Clan Story Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Event [#event]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was much warmer then the last time the tom had told a story but he was in the mood again to tell another.

It'd taken some time to decide what to tell, he had a plethora at this point, but it was a bit of a special story (one he was pretty sure was almost forgotten) that he'd settled on. A tale from his kithood he'd heard only once and never again, a history lesson most important and brutal. A piece of Windclans past that was almost forgotten.... But not quite.

It wouldnt be forgotten if Crowtooth had anything to say about it, and maybe another cat would someday retell what he told them today, keeping the history alive.

That was a nice thought.

So, finding a rock to sit on so his voice could carry the tom called out, voice raspy but firm.
"Windclan! Time to gather for yet another history lesson, one important to know by all from kits to elders and one that occurred so long ago it was almost forgotten!

Gather for the tale of how we lost the earliest camp that our history knows about to nothing more then Riverclans petty paranoia, and why we should never trust their quiet to mean peace.

An ugly story, perhaps, but it holds lessons and tactics we can learn from. So gather up!"

The trick here would be to make sure the cats didnt want to shred Riverclan after this honestly, this was an event that did not shine a good light on them. Hey maybe that's why it wasnt told for such a long time, it was avoided to not jeopardize the riverclan windclan alliance. That felt likely.

Windclan story time! Any cat is welcome to gather and listen and Crowtooth welcomes questions and comments all throughout as long as they are made in taste! Also for readability Im dropping crowtooths speaking quirks but IC they are still there!

This story is in fact cannon to WCO lore but has never been heard before! How might that be? Well I harassed BEAR. Thats it, dude is pretty happy to create pre rped history lore for WCO to further the drama on this site.
So this means while this had not been rped by anyone it did occur in the history somewhere, and this is the first its debuting IC! Yay!

So join or be lame.

>>SparrowKit<<
>>Kind~Energetic~4 moons~He/him<<

SparrowKit waddled over to listen.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:00 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

After her pathetic display of cowardice at Starry Meadow, Bravebird was trying to be more active around the Clan. So when she heard Crowtooth speak of telling a story, the lilac warrior grinned and padded over. A story about how despicable those kelp-smelling wet floppy fish were? Oh, count her in. Already her paws were making their way towards the tunneller, tail high in the air. Something about the introduction of the story sparked familiarity within her, as if it had been a tale told to her long ago - but trying to poke and pry it from the depths of her foggy pre-death memories was futile. So instead she took a seat, tucking both her front and hind paws underneath her in a full loaf position.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit looked up from where he was looking around for some cat to talk to near the nursery and to Crowtooth, the warrior was shouting about a story. Oh! The tom listened carefully to the warrior's words, expecting it to be some sort of patrol call or something that Rabbitkit couldn't do only for excitement to bubble up so quickly in his little body he was hoping in place as though it was boiling out. With a final hop, the kit used the energy to bound over to the warrior, swiftly finding a spot to stop and listen carefully. He wanted to know everything about Windclan! It was the best clan, his clan, everything about it was so cool! This story was going to be great! "Does Windclan beat up the bad Riverclan! Like this-"

Before Crowtooth could have any semblance of replying to the small over excited kit, Rabbitkit was showing off his best battle moves. Like a fish swimming on land, they were, which is to say really bad but still surprisingly not as bad as you would think. Rabbitkit did one last hop that ended with his paws falling out from beneath him and him tumbling into a somersault and flopping ungracefully on his back. The kit huffed as the air was knocked out of him but was quick to be back on his paws, staring up at Crowtooth with brilliant green eyes.

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 19th, 2024 at 09:05 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:09 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Nectarpaw 》
10/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

The fluffy golden tabby apprentice's ears perked when hearing about a story Crowtooth was telling. He stalked up infront of the tunnler and wrapped his tail on his paws neatly.

He chuckled at Rabbitkit, who had just started to show off their "battle moves". They winced at the kit falling and couldn't help but smile as the kit got back up.
(@Dolomedes ; Rabbitkit ) (feel free to void ^)

Last edited by nyx; March 19th, 2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:28 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Adderpaw joined.

Caterpillarpaw joined.

Swanpaw listened from the shelter of the apprentice's den, as it was too sunny outside. Most cats would say sunny was good. Swanpaw definitely disagreed. First the sun always burnt her pale blue eyes. Second the sun sometimes burnt the rest of her body, usually the exposed parts, or at least where the albino's pure white fur was thinner, though when it was warm enough it would sometimes burn the fur-covered parts too, though usually not if she wasn't outside for a while. See? Two very good reasons to loathe the sun, so you couldn't say she didn't have reasons, or even that they weren't good. Sure she knew that it wasn't alive by now but that didn't prevent her from loathing it. That was why nighttime was her favorite time of day. The awful sun wasn't allowed in the sky. Well daytime was fine too if there was no sun. Even storms were better than the sun. No matter how bad the storm got. Nothing could be worse than the sun. She doubted that was even possible. Well except going outside when it was sunny. That was worse. There was no way she was leaving the shelter of the apprentice's den unless she had to. She was sure she could hear the story just fine from the apprentice's den. Even with her head facing away from the entrance so the awful sun didn't burn her eyes.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 28th, 2024 at 12:10 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:32 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them22 moons
tags; -

Poppysong wanders over, having nothing else to really do, and sit very slowly, careful to extend their paw before laying down. They sigh with relief when they finally get to the ground unharmed.

Old March 19th, 2024, 11:58 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw bounded over to sit by Crowtooth.
If they wanted to be proper apprentices, they would need to know the history of WindClan.
@Rani

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:09 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DuskPaw padded over.

BloomKit ran over, skidding to a stop and plopping herself down
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:25 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

LILYKIT

Hearing the call of a story, Lilykit's ears perked up and she peeked out from the Nursery. Shaking her pelt she quickly scrambled over curiously. Which kit could ever resist hearing a story that's almost forgotten? It sounds... fun! So fun!
@CloudlessEve if Honeykit wants to join!)