Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:19 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 02:05 AM
Leaps and Bounds, the...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 02:03 AM
rookfire needs...
by alec
Last post by dino.
Today 01:59 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit event ( semi-open to others ) ]

Event [#event]

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
|| He/They | WC Kit | Moons: 5 ||
33/100

After discussing the details with Songbird, Patchkit started his way to the kit corrals, where he hopped up onto some of the roots, just like Twilightstar when she does her meetings on the Galewood and takes a deep breath. He would have to be pretty loud to be heard by everyone after all, especially over all the chatter and daily happenings of the clan. "Hello!! Me and Songbird- I mean, Skykit! Decided that we wanted to play pretend clans! And wanted to ask if anyone else wants to join!" He started off, straight forward with the words and waited a breath before continuing with more details on the matter.

"I'm going to be the leader of Sunclan, Pumpkinstar. And Skykit is going to be the leader of Moonclan! We'll figure out all the details when we figure out how many people are joining but it'll be a lot of fun! And we are going to do really cool battles!" Very enticing! Battles and play fighting is always super fun, but also they could have a play pretend medicine cat, and maybe they could use like leaves from around camp and stuff. They can figure out more specifics later! Like he said in his talk.
Howdy!

Windclan kit focused event! As Patch explained it's pretty much just a bunch of kits playing pretend as warriors and different clans! All kits are allowed to join and apprentices may be able to join but that depends on how it goes in roleplay! If you have any questions just shoot me a VM :3c

[ @BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @otter @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @Sleek @Theodore_510 @anika @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Angelia @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie_the_skeleton @Sootipatooti @Whitestarliner @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Scary_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Spooky_Blossom @Spooky_Dreamz @Luna16 @spooky_bluee. @Alpha 2.0 @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer @Shanmo11 @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost @MaximusPrime27 @tr0nkitty @Diamondfur ]

Sunclan
Pumpkinstar | Leader | @/Dolomedes

Snappaw | ??? | @/Clamfish The Sheet Ghost
Sweetkit | ??? | @/Mango!!!

Moonclan
Songstar | Leader | @/Spooky_Blossom

Stormkit | ??? | @/Whitestarliner
Fernkit | ??? | @/Mango!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 08:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit event ( semi-open to others ) ]

Skykit stepped up. "It is I, Songbird!" She mewed, trying to sound menacing. "Who will be joining moonclan?" She looked around. Some kits and apprentices looked fit for a deputy. "How about this. If you want to join moonclan go to the right. If you want to join Sunclan go to the left." After she spoke, she stepped off to the right. "We will choose our deputies and medicine cat once everyone chose a side." @Dolomedes @/everyone

Last edited by Spooky_Blossom; Yesterday at 07:13 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

[IMG][/IMG]
Snappaw
WindClan Apprentice | Shy

No Purrks
1/100

Snappaw really wanted to join. He had just become an apprentice, but he would watch from the sides if nobody asked him if he wanted to join in on the fun.
bro i dont have a windclan kit this is so sad ))

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Stormkit

1 Moon | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan Kit

Stormkit emerged from the nursery for only the second time when he heard the voice of an older kit he somewhat recognised calling to play a game of some kind. 'Pretend Clans', whatever a Clan was. Stormkit had absolutely no idea yet! His second time outside the nursery, it was the first time he’d heard the word. He had a lot to learn. But maybe this would be fun! He recognised the word pretend, so that sounded like fun. Approaching at Patchkit’s call, he decided to ask what the other word meant.

"Sounds fun! But what's a Clan?" He titled his head slightly.

[Open!]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Staring off into space

SongStar looked at the apprentice. "Hey you! Do ya wanna play? If so, pick right to join moonclan, and pick left to join sunclan." @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
the ham is coming

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

[IMG][/IMG]
Snappaw
WindClan Apprentice | Shy

No Purrks
2/100

"Sure!" Snappaw meowed. He went to SunClan, mostly because Patchkit- er, Pumpkinstar was floofy. He did look at Songstar with a 'sorry i prefer the fluff' look, before settling down. Twistpaw wasn't in camp right now, as usual, so she probably wouldn't join in. @Spooky_Blossom @Dolomedes

I use ORP to mean open rp! The same goes for CRP being closed rp, and NT means new thread!
I do art commissions! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=89765

Songstar is the leader of HarpClan! She has an open den policy!

Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Vinepaw padded up amused by the kit antics

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Whirlkit came up. "OOOOOOOHHHH!"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM
Staring off into space

"If the clans aren't even, we might have to split up some cats." SongStar announced. She slightly frowned. No one was on the right for moonclan. @/everyone
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Coldkit
[ 1 moon | She / Her | Wc kit ]

Little Coldkit startled when suddenly a voice rang out from above her, surrounding her presence and disorienting her senses. She'd just step foot in here, unsure of where here exactly was while trying to find the nursery; but when up and down and left and right were undeferential to ones mind, it became difficult for the lilac kitten to find her way around camp. Everything was so big, besides, and as it was she struggled to do as much as tell other kits apart from her siblings if it wasn't for their distinct voices, names and - which she began to notice just little bits by little bits - their individual scent.

With 'Pumpkinstar's' voice ringing out around her, Coldkit lifted her nose to the sky and sat in place with a singular lifted paw, ears angling and twitching as she tried to pin point the exact location. She was unsure about this 'game'. About how one played, or participated or... Everything, honestly. At her age Coldkit had played little to none, and this one was entirely new to her, but a part of her remained curious as to what it entailed. Given, in any case, that the her denmates here wouldn't take example on Coyotekit and Moorkit's attitude. She wouldn't admit it, but their words did sting in the grand scheme of things, especially when those around her seemed to consider her more of a baby (which she was) than a valued member of the clan. So the true question was, would these kits allow her to join their game? Given it caused not too much issues, she supposed, she would rather not anger her mother so soon.

Sitting within what felt like a vast emptiness, an occasional twitch of her ear signifying her livelihood, Coldkit awaited the next steps that would be taken.