Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:41 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:31 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:27 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:18 PM

Old April 1st, 2024, 07:51 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw stood there awkwardly, leaning down for the much smaller cat to lick his wound. It was unusual. No one had ever licked him before. ‘Cept for his ma. But he was a little kitten back then, and he couldn’t even remember what she looked like. Her face was just a blurry blob of color, a blob that he might’ve just dreamed up.

It was a weird feeling. Maybe he was the one making it weird. It was unexpected at first. He froze when he first felt the strange sensation, but it wasn’t a bad sensation. It almost felt… nice? Was it weird to think that? Especially because Magpiepaw was a girl! Did that mean something? He remembered some loner telling him all about mollies. But then again, that was the same guy who’d told him about starsticks. So maybe the old cat was wrong again.

He wasn’t sure. But what did know was that it flooded his heart with warmth to think that someone cared enough about him to try to clean his wound. Magpiepaw really was his new best friend. She was great.

As she finished up and began coming up with excuses he grew more relaxed. He did feel somewhat guilty about lying, but Magpiepaw was convincing, and it was easier than risking getting yelled at. “Well… I guess nobody needs to know. You’re right! We’ll just go in. Maybe no one will even notice!

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Exactly!" Magpiepaw said. "Now c'mon, there should be a scent trail around here somewhere."

She had noticed the odd freezing thing Gracklepaw did when she was tending to him, but she'd rather not bring it up. It wasn't was that important anyways! Maybe he didn't see it coming, that was probably why he stiffened like that. Regardless of the answer, Magpiepaw wouldn't spend her whole evening worrying about it. No need!

She sniffed the air. Awesome, they were still in territory. "A vole or two should be available. Shadowclan cats love those. Well, all of them except me. They just taste like dirt in my opinion." Magpiepaw stuck out her tongue with a sour expression. "Bleh."

Trotting briskly through the forest, she paused every few strides to pick leaves from her pelt while also trying to soothe over her ruffled fur. Magpiepaw really didn't like grooming, especially when everything that made her dirty tasted like swampy water... Which it was. They lived in a marsh after all.

The point is, it tasted like a rats rear end, and if she wanted to look presentable she'd have to bite the bullet.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:13 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

He nodded along and trotted alongside her, although he ad absolutely no idea what a vole was. Maybe like a mole? But he didn’t really no what a mole was either. He met a cat named Mole once, but he had no idea what a mole actually was.

He felt silly as he began to ask. “Hey Magpiepaw… what’s a vole? And how do I catch one?” He felt embarrassed for no knowing, as he cheeks heated up. Magpiepaw said everyone in ShadowClan caught voles, but he didn’t even know what vole was.

He watched as she kept trying to groom her own fur too, which was understandable, so he kept asking questions each time she stopped. “Are voles easy to catch? Or hard? Why does everyone love them?” He meowed, embarrassed, but curious.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:01 AM

Quote:
He nodded along and trotted alongside her, although he ad absolutely no idea what a vole was. Maybe like a mole? But he didn’t really no what a mole was either. He met a cat named Mole once, but he had no idea what a mole actually was.

He felt silly as he began to ask. “Hey Magpiepaw… what’s a vole? And how do I catch one?” He felt embarrassed for no knowing, as he cheeks heated up. Magpiepaw said everyone in ShadowClan caught voles, but he didn’t even know what vole was.

He watched as she kept trying to groom her own fur too, which was understandable, so he kept asking questions each time she stopped. “Are voles easy to catch? Or hard? Why does everyone love them?” He meowed, embarrassed, but curious.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She just shrugged nonchalantly as she padded forward. "A vole is like... It's like a mouse. If you can catch mice, these should be easy for you."

She twirled around a large tree before stopping to sniff it. After a while, she continued on, her mouth slightly open. "They're kind of big though, almost my size. But I'm totally bigger! I definitely tower of them at least a foot, but they're to my elbows."

Magpiepaw hated voles. They tasted weird and stringy to her. She also hated that she couldn't hold the darn things in her jaws for too long. It was like trying to pull her own weight, literally. She had a gripe with them for those two reasons alone. And nope! She wasn't being overly harsh, Starclan made them prey after all, why should Magpiepaw have any pity for them?

"Well, I guess I mean everyone doesn't mind them. I see their stupid little beady eyes in the fresh kill pile quite often. But I HATE 'EM. Every other cat obviously doesn't care. They're really easy to catch so that probably why we eat them so much. But as you already know, I'm much more sophisticated! I wouldn't touch that thing even if it was three rivers away from me!"

My Art Shop!
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:15 PM
big dork

the reply that I procrastinated on for 11 days-

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 38/100

Gracklepaw nodded. Like a mouse? That sounded easy enough to catch. He used to catch tons of those back in that barn. There was a whole family back there… those were good times. Back in that barn. Alone. With no one to talk to. Okay. Maybe they weren’t so good.

Either way, he still liked the idea of hunting for voles! Sounded fun! But anything with Magpiepaw sounded fun to him.

“So voles must be pretty popular with ShadowClan, huh? I’ll have to try one sometime! If only I wasn’t so full from that rabbit.” He chuckled, licking his lips as he thought of the disregarded rabbit. “Well, they should be pretty easy to catch then, if you guys eat ‘em so often. We can catch a couple and then head back. How does that sound?” He asked, strolling leisurely behind Magpiepaw

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by chickadee; April 14th, 2024 at 09:15 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:29 PM

Quote:
the reply that I procrastinated on for 11 days-

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 38/100

Gracklepaw nodded. Like a mouse? That sounded easy enough to catch. He used to catch tons of those back in that barn. There was a whole family back there… those were good times. Back in that barn. Alone. With no one to talk to. Okay. Maybe they weren’t so good.

Either way, he still liked the idea of hunting for voles! Sounded fun! But anything with Magpiepaw sounded fun to him.

“So voles must be pretty popular with ShadowClan, huh? I’ll have to try one sometime! If only I wasn’t so full from that rabbit.” He chuckled, licking his lips as he thought of the disregarded rabbit. “Well, they should be pretty easy to catch then, if you guys eat ‘em so often. We can catch a couple and then head back. How does that sound?” He asked, strolling leisurely behind Magpiepaw

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Sounds exceptional," Magpiepaw nodded with a smirk. Ooo, this would be fun! Well, fun minus all of the dirty voles she'd have to hunt, but fun!

She kept her ears perked as she listened for quite literally anything worth her attention. Those stupid caterpillars that lazied across a tree stump definitely weren't of her interest, but then she paused to look at the dreadfully colorful disgraces for a moment.

She wrinkled her nose at them before opening her maw to speak, "Hey! Hey, Gracklepaw!" She crowed before turning back to the fat bug. "Why aren't they in their balls yet?"

When Magpiepaw said "balls" she meant cocoons, but saying "balls" was a lot easier for her. She still had a slight lisp when saying certain words due to her oddly shaped bottom row of teeth and even though saying "balls" instead of "cocoon" made it more noticable she still did it. Partly because she almost though it sounded like the hiss of a snake, so she liked it. Because, HAHAHA! HISS = INTIMIDATING!

My Art Shop!
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:32 PM
big dork

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 39/100

Gracklepaw trotted besides Magpiepaw with a grin. He walked absentmindedly, zoning out as he just followed Magpiepaw closely, unsure of where to go. He was in his own little world, absorbing in every sight, sound and smell as she took him through the territory.

He didn't realize that Magpiepaw had wandered off at first, as he was too caught up in his daydreams. But as soon as he snapped back into reality he whipped around. "Magpiepaw?" He called, before spotting her crouched next to that stump. "What're you doing?" He questioned the shorter cat.

He crouched down besides her to get a good look at whatever was taking up her attention, which were some fat caterpillars. They were colorful, like many that he'd seen before back at that huge Twoleg Farm. He was quite accustomed to caterpillars and butterflies, at least in his opinion.

"Well, it's because it has to keep eating. Caterpillars have to eat and get super duper fat. That's how they turn into butterflies. They go into their teensy cocoons and they grow wings." He heard that from someone once. Was that right? He really hoped it was. He really wanted to impress Magpiepaw.."There used to be loads of butterflies at this old Strawberry Farm that he'd stayed at for a bit. Maybe one day he should take Magpiepaw there.

"Once this guys gets super fat, he'll make he "ball" and become a butterfly!" The black cat exclaimed with a smile.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - I am a sleepy and this is unedifed

Last edited by chickadee; April 28th, 2024 at 07:04 PM. Reason: BRO THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAKE LMAO
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM

Quote:

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 39/100

Gracklepaw trotted besides Magpiepaw with a grin. He walked absentmindedly, zoning out as he just followed Magpiepaw closely, unsure of where to go. He was in his own little world, absorbing in every sight, sound and smell as she took him through the territory.

He didn't realize that Magpiepaw had wandered off at first, as he was too caught up in his daydreams. But as soon as he snapped back into reality he whipped around. "Magpiepaw?" He called, before spotting her crouched next to that stump. "What're you doing?" He questioned the shorter cat.

He crouched down besides her to get a good look at whatever was taking up her attention, which were some fat caterpillars. They were colorful, like many that he'd seen before back at that huge Twoleg Farm. He was quite accustomed to caterpillars and butterflies, at least in his opinion.

"Well, it's because it has to keep eating. Caterpillars have to eat and get super duper fat. That's how they turn into butterflies. They go into their teensy cocoons and they grow wings." He heard that from someone once. Was that right? He really hoped it was. He really wanted to impress Magpiepaw.."There used to be loads of butterflies at this old Strawberry Farm that he'd stayed at for a bit. Maybe one day he should take Magpiepaw there.

"Once this guys gets super fat, he'll make he "ball" and become a butterfly!" The black cat exclaimed with a smile.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - I am a sleepy and this is unedifed

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Intimidating," Magpiepaw smiled toothily and she batted a harmless paw at the slow sluggish worms. She then turned back to Gracklepaw, her excitement in full swing. "Haha, I knew that you silly bag of feathers," she joked, flicking her oddly long tail to the tip of his chin. Though, it was nice to know Gracklepaw knew to. It was kinda exhausting having to be so amazingly right ALL the time. So, it was nice that she wouldn't have to explain her vast pool of knowledge to Grackle there.

"I'm glad I don't have to do that, I'd be fatter than a kittypet in an abandoned mouse barn! HAHA!" She tossed her head back as she cackled.

"C'mon then! Let's skedaddle and eat some voles! GRRR!" Magpiepaw mocked a silly little growl as she stood on her hind legs and batted Gracklepaw on the forehead. She dropped back down with a soft grunt before breaking back into a trot, her tail high and confident.

Now... If Magpiepaw was a stupid little vole than where would she hide? Ugh, those small quicky little things! She hated when things were faster than her because that should be near impossible. No one was faster than the great Magpiepaw!

"Just you wait buddy, soon enough we'll be wearing these voles as skins! Joking joking... Or am I?"

My Art Shop!