Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:57 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:56 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:53 PM
not nicholas. not joseph....
by taillow
Last post by taillow
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven

Old April 16th, 2024, 05:17 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

CORMORANTPAW
she/her | riverclan apprentice | 14 moons
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
active purrks: prison break - t1
[ @Fritter @hades. ]

Another patrol. Not like the tabby was surprised. But instead of a normal patrol, it was apparently an… herb patrol? Cormorantpaw cast a glance towards the recently made medicine cat, not that she held any sort of doubt towards the new medic, but it was just awkward to be called up for a herb patrol and now hold any sort of idea of what the herb she expected her and her clan-mates to find was genuinely about. Then again, it wasn’t like she was against the idea of going out and collecting herbs for the clan - it just meant that she’d be able to prosper in helping out with the clan. All her old wounds from the time that she hadn’t been present in the clan had all closed up and were covered by her thick coat, but the trembling aching in her muscles from the havoc that occurred a few moons ago of her endless traveling hadn’t seemed to ease itself away. Maybe Mistyheart had something that could help suppress the aching? She wasn’t completely sure of what those herbs were called that helped her relax and numb away the pain, but maybe she’d ask at some point.

A younger her would’ve been bickering all day about the prospect of going out to collect herbal remedies. She hadn’t held the same thoughts anymore, but it was faintly amusing to think of herself being so vigilant of not wanting to go out and collect herbs for the clan. Then again, her whole kithood was a mess; her mother left without saying a word, and her siblings were gone before she held any chance to grow a closer bond with them. But, the idea of heading out toward unfamiliar territory was exciting, to say the least, given that she had never seen the territory of Haven Springs before. It was often gossiped as one of the more ‘neater’ parts of the territory, being known for its two hot springs made specifically for relaxation purposes. Given that she hadn’t necessarily been taken towards that part of the territory before, maybe it would be nice to have a chance to look around at the place. The molly shook her head to distract herself from her thoughts, focusing back on the fact that she was placed on a patrol to collect herbs for Mistyshard.

It had seemed that only one of her patrol-mates had already been waiting for both herself and Fallenwish to take notice. Garlicfeather wasn’t someone she was familiar with, but she’d hopefully assume that he wouldn’t be like the last pair of warriors she was placed with who hadn’t bothered to show up at all for that patrol in particular. Just the thought of that alone made her hackles bristle, but she forced her fur to lie flat as she weaved her way through the crowd, not necessarily being the tallest cat in the clan even though she was considerably supposed to be technically a warrior by now. Wasn’t her fault she got lost a little bit after the incidents of the flooding of the old RiverClan camp. Approaching the warrior, the adolescent allowed her lips to form into a small smile to hopefully show past her unwavering suspicions. She wanted to make a good impression, after all.

“Well? It seems that we were placed on a patrol to collect some prestigious herbs for Mistyshard herself. Not that I don’t mind, I’ve been itching to get my paws moving along and explore some of the territory after my long absence.” she purred, a teasing glint apparent in her bisque-colored eyes as she got ready for the patrol to head out once Fadingwish arrived… if he will, that is.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:22 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

On the way back, when Morningmimic had spoken to her, she had replied to her with "Actually, in this case, yes. I told you not to unless I told you to." She didn't try to be rude, she was just informing him.

After some walking, she had wobbled back to camp with her patrolmates. This wasn't going to induce peace exactly, but she didn't suppose throwing some dead bodies in a river was going to make anything better.

The shock didn't exist for her anymore as she walked in the camp. She didn't know these cats and, to be honest, she hoped not many dead so they didn't have to suffer the grief.

She entered the camp and immediately started talking. "These three were trespassing in Windclan camp and evidently Twilightstar didn't like that." She stayed there.

[ @Seamrog - @Ladiebugg - @taillow - @occultation ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; April 16th, 2024 at 09:32 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Alright, an herb patrol. Perhaps she could learn about the herb once she got back. Fallenwish approached the cats she would patrol with.

[ @Fritter @illiri - im so sorry my motivation has shriveled and turned to dust ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:53 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf entered the camp with a feeling of relief — finally he wouldn’t have to put up with that awful smell anymore! Of course he did feel pity for these cats, both for their tragic fates and their tragic stupidity, he gently removed the dead warrior from his back.

"Right, that’s that done." He said. Before leaving, he started grooming his fur, and removing the leaves that had got stuck to his fur while on patrol. Then he stood up to walk away, but had only made it a couple of foxlengths before more leaves blown by the wind had landed on and got stuck to his fur, he sighed annoyance before padding off.
@hades. @Ladiebugg @taillow

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:05 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather felt relieved as the two appeared, he was worried they wouldn’t turn up but that was alright since they had turned up. As long as they attended afterall, taking a glance or two at both of them, he assumed this would all go swimmingly. Although he was curious toward the lack of times he’s been set on a patrol and how he was semi convinced that this being the first one he’d been on in ages would affect his performance was a concern for him. Besides that when he was set on them he liked to thibk he did a good job. And if they got lucky he could pick up a pretty rock as a congratulatory gift for MistyShard, he could imagine settling into such an important role and with a bit of backlash in terms of the two cats that were just as eager for the role could be a ‘tad bit stressful so it might be a nice sentimental thing! Of course, he should get his head out of the rock centred thoughts and focus on the actual patrol. He took a lingering moment to stretch out, taking a lengthy breath before hopping on his paws for a moment. Stars did he love being active and full of energy in these moments, it made him feel confident in whatever it was he was doing. Although it had also been responsible for the downfall of a relationship, but oh well. ‘Glad to see you both made it! And it’s awesome to hear that you’re eager to explore this part o’ the territory. I’ve had my fair share of experiences and treks there myself. Love the springs, a wonderful place to be set to patrol, don’t cha’ think?’ GarlicFeather was all for engaging in a little bit of conversation well the patrol went along, it made the whole thing a much more relaxed experience for everyone and kept their minds on chit char well making their way there. Of course, he also had to keep his mind fixated on the herb’s descriptions. He had a bit of practice with that however, the little herb gathering event had proved to be useful afterall. He took a lingering moment to glance around, plenty of time he supposed but nonetheless getting it done quicker helped the clan quicker. He wasn’t quite sure where the sudden surge of a go to attitude had come from but might as well use it to his best ability. ‘We’ll head right on over there now, If you need any help remembering the descriptions i got ‘em engrained in my brain pretty well!’ GarlicFeather grinned slightly before making his way toward Haven Springs, although he did pace himself quite quickly eager to get this over and done with. It wasn’t fault on anyone else he simply didn’t like taking too long during patrols unless it was without a say or choice in the matter. He could recall one of those situations had been with his former apprentice and some attack with two foxes. Yikes, he hoped to have forgotten that encounter if anything.
@hades. @iliri (I’m gonna do another post in Haven Springs ^^

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:38 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Wrenpaw
~<>~
34/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Well?? Are we going or not?" Wrenpaw asks impatiently, tail flicking behind her in irritation. She'd expected the warrior to move with the same amount of haste as she did, but apparently she'd been mistaken. At this rate, they wouldn't finish their patrol in a timely manner and then they'd both be punished!! Was it at all possible for her to rope a different warrior into the patrol? She couldn't go into the territory alone, but she wasn't certain which would get her in more trouble - hunting by herself and completing the patrol despite having no training in hunting, or not going at all.

No, this wouldn't do at all, Wrenpaw would simply just pull one of the other warriors who weren't doing anything at the moment into the patrol. No sense in waiting around for warriors that obviously weren't going to do the job they were told to do. Spotting one she thinks she remembers the name of, Wrenpaw quickly pads a few paces over, raising her voice slightly to call out "Frostmelt! Come with me, you're helping me actually get this hunting patrol finished." It's not a request, and the warrior is free to feel however he feels about being demanded of by an apprentice, Wrenpaw really couldn't care less, but she want's this patrol actually done, and she doesn't think that'll happen in current company.

[ @appariitiion - for ponddrop, if you wanted to catch up to them, but wren's deciding to take someone else instead so that she can be sure the patrol will get finished on time // @Epiales - frostmelt ]

Last edited by Neptune.; April 16th, 2024 at 06:39 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:01 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
34/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Well?? Are we going or not?" Wrenpaw asks impatiently, tail flicking behind her in irritation. She'd expected the warrior to move with the same amount of haste as she did, but apparently she'd been mistaken. At this rate, they wouldn't finish their patrol in a timely manner and then they'd both be punished!! Was it at all possible for her to rope a different warrior into the patrol? She couldn't go into the territory alone, but she wasn't certain which would get her in more trouble - hunting by herself and completing the patrol despite having no training in hunting, or not going at all.

No, this wouldn't do at all, Wrenpaw would simply just pull one of the other warriors who weren't doing anything at the moment into the patrol. No sense in waiting around for warriors that obviously weren't going to do the job they were told to do. Spotting one she thinks she remembers the name of, Wrenpaw quickly pads a few paces over, raising her voice slightly to call out "Frostmelt! Come with me, you're helping me actually get this hunting patrol finished." It's not a request, and the warrior is free to feel however he feels about being demanded of by an apprentice, Wrenpaw really couldn't care less, but she want's this patrol actually done, and she doesn't think that'll happen in current company.

[ @appariitiion - for ponddrop, if you wanted to catch up to them, but wren's deciding to take someone else instead so that she can be sure the patrol will get finished on time // @Epiales - frostmelt ]

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

He looked up quickly, stopping fumbling with the dirt. “Ah.. m-me?” He mumbled, exasperated as he watched her. Even an apprentice younger than him seemed more confident and loud. He mumbled something to himself as he made his way over to the confident looking molly. His yellow eyes frantically looking for a way out, but it seemed he was forced here. His ears flattened slightly more as he followed Wrenpaw. His tail hung low as well as his face as he continued onward. Hunting, that was a bitter bite in the tail. He wasn’t good at hunting but this was a chance to get better. He just knew he was going to get a clumsy catch. “W-where are.. we going?..” he mumbled quickly, sparring a glance at the apprentice with a tilt of his head. How does he get himself into these situations with apprentices? He will never know…

He waited for the mollies response before nodding slightly, his breath low, a slight huff of social tiredness. He didn’t want to talk but it was better then never knowing and following an apprentice blindly who could and might just as well lead him off a cliff. He frowned at the thought it was silly.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard headed back to RiverClan camp, coming from the Smallpines border. She hoped Rainfoot and Deerspark would be following her. Once she arrived in camp she found Dusklion and gave the Head Lionheart a curt nod. "We checked the border, everything was normal and we made the scent strong. No trouble - Rainfoot and Deerspark were on time as well."

[ @taillow @Peril @Marigoldwhisper ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
The first cat to show up to turn in the report was not surprising, considering Mists was one of the more competent warriors in the Clan. Dusklion nodded from where she sat, eventually tearing her gaze away from the medicine den. Her ears twitched at the report. "Good. Glad to hear those rats aren't tryin' their luck with our border," she muttered, then tossed her head to the side to dismiss the pale-furred she-cat.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
On the way back, when Morningmimic had spoken to her, she had replied to her with "Actually, in this case, yes. I told you not to unless I told you to." She didn't try to be rude, she was just informing him.

After some walking, she had wobbled back to camp with her patrolmates. This wasn't going to induce peace exactly, but she didn't suppose throwing some dead bodies in a river was going to make anything better.

The shock didn't exist for her anymore as she walked in the camp. She didn't know these cats and, to be honest, she hoped not many dead so they didn't have to suffer the grief.

She entered the camp and immediately started talking. "These three were trespassing in Windclan camp and evidently Twilightstar didn't like that." She stayed there.

[ @Seamrog - @Ladiebugg - @taillow - @occultation ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf entered the camp with a feeling of relief — finally he wouldn’t have to put up with that awful smell anymore! Of course he did feel pity for these cats, both for their tragic fates and their tragic stupidity, he gently removed the dead warrior from his back.

"Right, that’s that done." He said. Before leaving, he started grooming his fur, and removing the leaves that had got stuck to his fur while on patrol. Then he stood up to walk away, but had only made it a couple of foxlengths before more leaves blown by the wind had landed on and got stuck to his fur, he sighed annoyance before padding off.
@hades. @Ladiebugg @taillow

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
As Mists departed from giving her report, Dusklion turned to - "What the hell is this?" she spat as she leapt to her paws, eyes locking onto the three dead RiverClanners that Fallenwish and her patrol brought into camp. They stunk of WindClan, and the head Lionheart's eyes flashed with anger as they shifted to the patrol leader. Irritably the dark tabby listened as the story was explained - they had been trespassing on WindClan camp?? "Does no one teach any of our starsdamned cats the border anymore?" she hissed under her breath with a lash of her tail.

Shaking her head, the head Lionheart let out a small frustrated growl. "Alright. I gotta report this to... Birdsnow." Her trust in actually getting through to the she-cat was non-existent, mainly because she hadn't seen the leader since she had brought Fades into camp. Was she just hiding away in her den all the time now?? The head Lionheart gave a scoff then glanced down at the three dead bodies. "...Help me bury them at Sleepy Thicket. You 'n-" ...well, Duskleaf was padding off, which is who the dark tabby was going to call. "...Mormingmimic."

With the two cats enlisted for help, Dusklion slipped one of the bodies on her back. Thankfully the camp wasn't all that busy and they would be able to bury them without much fuss. Besides, in her mind if these cats were mouse-brained enough to travel all the way to another Clan's camp and get themselves killed, did they really deserve to be mourned.

Quickly, she led the way out of camp.

[ Fallenwish - @/hades. ] [ Morningmimic - @Ladiebugg ] [ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ]
[ if it's alright with you both we can just say they buried the three off screen ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 16th, 2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:41 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Pigeonpelt

Reporting back to Dusklion, the two Riverclanners made their way back to camp and over to the cats, where few had already reported back. "You may go now," She told Eaglepaw with the same warm smile. "Thank you for joining today," They were, though perhaps commanded to do so at some point, yet they did their duty fairly well. The warrior was contempt of the thought that they'd become a great warrior in the future. "I'll report back to Dusklion."\

Walking over to the Lionheart now, she dipped her head slightly. "Reporting back from the Saltmeadow Marsh," She started, her blue eyes bright. "No weird scents or sightings. Well... Springburst didn't join today. It was just me and Eaglepaw." She reported back, quite simply, with nothing wrong at all. "Eaglepaw did a good job." Afterwards, Pigeonpelt smiled

@Mica @taillow (tysm!!)