Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:48 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:25 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:47 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

[CENTER][FONT="Georgia"]

Goldfish was slightly surprised by the intensity of the Head Lionheart. It was appearing that
Goldfish would have to rat someone out. That "Someone" Was some three-legged jerk who went
missing or hypothetically... nope, that wasn't an option. Just as she was about to say the cat's
name, Dusklion moved her attention away. I swear on StarClan's name I'll go out and I'll find her.
She growled quietly, She would freaking find Minks if it killed her. She had to. Reluctantly, the molly
accepted the attention her friend supplied. The scarred bicolor wasn't in the mood to deny him. Finding
Minkpaw was what she would do after the meeting. She had to. I'm going to find her after the
meeting. And the whole clan couldn't drag me away.
This was a vow she wouldn't break in a
million years. She needed Minks. And something in her heart was firm on believing Minks may need her
too.

Fadingsun's voice cut into her thoughts. Warriors decided to invade Windclan's Camp? What the heck?
That wasn't what she expected to hear. Three warriors up and waltzed their sorry way into WindClan's
camp and thought they could take it over? A sorry lot they were. Goldfish snorted in amusement. How
stupid. But her anger was still hot in her claws. Her eyes searched out Spotty in the crowd. She would
tell her sister her plan, but no way she would be able to stop her. It'd be impossible. She was resolute.
They were banned... from going... to the border? How was she supposed to go find Minks if she couldn't
go to the border and into Outsider territory? Well, she'd either A: Deal with the Punishing; or B: Go and
ask Fadingsun for permission. Dusklion would give it to her, she knew, but first she needed to ask the
leader. She wouldn't-- never in a million years- go and try to raid a camp alone. The idiots. And the fact
it made retaliating to ThunderClan harder? Not ideal. Wait a minute. Wait. Did... WindClan have an issue
with ThunderClan too? She quickly decided the idea was stupid. Suggesting they might see if Windclan
needed revenge on Thunderclan, and that the clan could help with that as a form of peace, was a bit too
wild. Almost possible, but there was no way Fadingsun would possibly agree to such a thing. The danger
and risk of further angering WindClan was too high. She didn't feel brave enough to suggest such a feat.

So how could they get WindClan to forgive them? Being honest was a good idea. Just accept Windclan's
smug 'Find out how to control your clan' and move on. That was all she could think of doing that wasn't
madness. That wasn't particularly smart. She said wryly. Suddenly everyone turned on some
warrior, Morningmimic. She didn't interfere. Morningmimic wasn't her problem. Her golden-and-black
tail slipped around her companion carefully, almost subconsciously. Jayfrost offered her comforting words,
and she reluctantly accepted them. Yeah... but I can't bear to stop worrying about her.

| @alec | @taillow [Viewing Purposes I suppose] |

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:37 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart just sighed.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:49 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

Stagheart gritted his teeth in frustration when he heard the news about the WindClan camp invasion. What kind of fish-brained fools would do that? Especially with other tensions so high, and RiverClan so weakened?

He curled his claws into the dirt in order to stop himself from lashing out in frustration at the sky. The next few orders from Fadingsun were critical: no free-roaming the borders, unless on patrols or otherwise. It made sense for all the foolishness going on, though the warrior still found himself frowning. They shouldn't need this restriction. The Clan should be better than this.

He silently kept his gaze trained up at his leader, only occasionally glancing at the other cats who would yowl their opinions. After all that's been said and done, they still want to cause ripples? Why couldn't they just take it and move on?

Sure, Stag wasn't happy about the restriction either. It made him antsy just thinking about having to ask for permission just so his loyalty to the Clan wouldn't be questioned. But that was only half the point — the other was that if they didn't have some rigid structure set in, they were doomed to fall apart... more than they already were, anyway.

Berrypaw's ears flattened and she shrunk down as the yowling and angry voices filled the air. She glanced between Stagheart and Mistyshard before having her gaze trained on the ground, not wanting to look at anyone or anything else. She wouldn't be caught dead saying something at a meeting, so the smaller she-cat kept quiet, her legs faintly trembling as the Clan fought for stability around her.

How could those warriors invade WindClan like that? Everything about it was not only against their leader, but the Warrior Code. Weren't they supposed to respect and revere that? It's what Stagheart had told her. But from what she'd seen, a whole lot of things were different from how they were supposed to be.

Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:59 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Nightshard was awaiting a reply from MorningMimic when Seabreeze trotted up and told her that she would keep an eye on him. "O' course, Seabreeze. I was just explainin to the mouse-brain what FadinSun said." With that, Nightshard stepped away and turned her attention to FadingSun.

- @Dolomedes [seabreeze]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:59 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard

Great, great. RiverClan warriors causing chaos again. When would there ever not be a truly pathetic problem involving some of her clanmates? They were supposed to be able to trust eachother and rely on one another in difficult situations. At the moment it appeared like only the high ranks and lionhearts had each other and lots of others were posessed by some idiocy that was far beyond Misty's ability to even think of. Who got the idea to burst into WindClan camp as three cats and cause so much ruckus that it might have a big impact on RiverClan's future? That was pretty much a death sentence, not only for the three invading cats but also the whole clan. RiverClan had a bad enough reputation - they didn't need the fools that some of their clanmates were to make it even worse.

They'd stooped lower than low. Maybe at some point Fadingsun would be able to recover that reputation - she would try her hardest to assist him on that path. She let out a little sigh at the lecture, knowing half the clan would probably pretend it did not exist and do whatever they wanted. Like they always did. That's what got Larkstar and Tansypaw so ticked off. While she wouldn't let them set her off with their odd antics she hoped at some point they would just suck their act up and listen to their damn leader. The silver tabby nodded along as Fadingsun spoke, taking note of the new rules so that she could pinpoint any rule breakers in the future. Luckily Fading seemed to have a good grasp on leadership and how to control the monstrosity of a clan they'd become so far. If he kept that up, surely they could rise to new heights.

The invitation to leave RiverClan... Mistyshard hoped that cats who didn't want to be here and would just cause more trouble would take it before they needed to be punished, or worse, exiled or executed. She knew that at some point patience was always used up and punishments would become harsh. After all the announcements she shuffled a bit closer to Berrypaw, offering the apprentice a comforting purr. "...Some cats obviously don't have a good grasp on what it means to be a clan." The mew was half to Berrypaw and half to Stagheart, who she knew was a reasonable warrior. "But I'm sure Fadingsun will lead the clan well."

[ @SentimentalSquid aaa idk if this makes sense bc i want to go sleep but here ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:32 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard

Great, great. RiverClan warriors causing chaos again. When would there ever not be a truly pathetic problem involving some of her clanmates? They were supposed to be able to trust eachother and rely on one another in difficult situations. At the moment it appeared like only the high ranks and lionhearts had each other and lots of others were posessed by some idiocy that was far beyond Misty's ability to even think of. Who got the idea to burst into WindClan camp as three cats and cause so much ruckus that it might have a big impact on RiverClan's future? That was pretty much a death sentence, not only for the three invading cats but also the whole clan. RiverClan had a bad enough reputation - they didn't need the fools that some of their clanmates were to make it even worse.

They'd stooped lower than low. Maybe at some point Fadingsun would be able to recover that reputation - she would try her hardest to assist him on that path. She let out a little sigh at the lecture, knowing half the clan would probably pretend it did not exist and do whatever they wanted. Like they always did. That's what got Larkstar and Tansypaw so ticked off. While she wouldn't let them set her off with their odd antics she hoped at some point they would just suck their act up and listen to their damn leader. The silver tabby nodded along as Fadingsun spoke, taking note of the new rules so that she could pinpoint any rule breakers in the future. Luckily Fading seemed to have a good grasp on leadership and how to control the monstrosity of a clan they'd become so far. If he kept that up, surely they could rise to new heights.

The invitation to leave RiverClan... Mistyshard hoped that cats who didn't want to be here and would just cause more trouble would take it before they needed to be punished, or worse, exiled or executed. She knew that at some point patience was always used up and punishments would become harsh. After all the announcements she shuffled a bit closer to Berrypaw, offering the apprentice a comforting purr. "...Some cats obviously don't have a good grasp on what it means to be a clan." The mew was half to Berrypaw and half to Stagheart, who she knew was a reasonable warrior. "But I'm sure Fadingsun will lead the clan well."

[ @SentimentalSquid aaa idk if this makes sense bc i want to go sleep but here ]

Berrypaw was knocked a bit from her worried stupor when she felt Mistyshard inch a bit closer to her and murmur those comforting words. A small smile touched Berrypaw's face and she nodded to her former mentor in understanding; it seemed that she had picked up Berrypaw was perplexed on how a Clan could operate like this. It went against so many things that Stagheart had told her... really, shouting at the leader all the time? Blatantly disobeying? That wasn't what warriors did!

"I hope so..." The apprentice mewed quietly, sounded more encouraged than she'd been several moments ago.

Stagheart glanced over at Mistyshard and nodded to her gratefully. At least he knew of another sure cat that had her head on straight. It was comforting to have those in the Clan whose loyalty couldn't be shaken as easily as some others within their circle.

Not to mention that she'd comforted Berrypaw, which pretty much gave any cat bonus points in his book. StarClan knows that kid could use the support besides just me all the time.

"Fadingsun will lead us just fine," Stagheart added in agreement, keeping his voice to a low murmur, below the chatter and bickering of their Clanmates. "He's up there for good reason. We have to trust in that."

/ @starry [it made perfect sense to me haha don't worry!!]

Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:24 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Ashstream was sitting bewildered.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:13 PM

Sunkit ran back into the nursery, startled by the harsh tones.

Minnowsplash flicked an ear at Fadingsun’s speech. Well, that’s a welcome attitude. Secretly, Minnowsplash agreed that RiverClan needed to get their act together, especially if they were going to rip ThunderClan apart. And THREE warriors gone? What were those mouse-brains thinking? That WindClan would calmly return them to camp? With a disgusted shake of their head, they refocused on Fadingsun. Hmm… no approaching borders? That seemed a little extreme… With a quick chest lick, Minnowsplash grew firm again. No, that’s fine. It’s fine it’s fine it’s fine. Anything for the clan. For RiverClan.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:53 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost was, quite frankly, apalled. What in StarClan's exalted name could possibly have gotten into the heads of three grown warriors to make them invade an entire clan? How could anyone come to the conclusion that this would in any way, shape or form be anything but a disastrous idea? She wished she could find herself surprised, but instead she was just wearily disappointed.

She took no offense to Fadingsun's vicious scolding — she was old enough to realize she wasn't one of the cats they were meant for. And to be perfectly honest, she quite agreed with nearly every word. Nearly everything that had gone wrong in RiverClan recently could have been avoided had its warriors had just a bit more sense and maturity.

The new rules rolled right off her shoulders. She had no business being near borders for anything other than patrols anyway — nor should any other loyal RiverClan warrior, really. There was nothing in any other clan that would provide the clan anything nut unwanted hostilities. As harsh as some cats might find Fadingsun's attitude toward leading, Blackfrost was of the opinion that RiverClan could use some harsh leadership.

She sighed long and low as an entire cluster of cats turned on Morningmimic for what was really a vry respectful and reasonable question. She wracked her brain for something to diffuse the situation before it escalated. Fortunately, Seabreeze seemed able to handle it just fine, and she settled back again.

Then Talonpaw spoke up. When you were able to ignore the blatant disrespect and provocation in his words, the apprentice actually brought up some good points. Unfortunately, nothing he said was particularly productive. He was only pointing out problems without solutions, which would do more harm than good. Owltalon interjected despite her clear tenseness. Blackfrost wondered if she should remind Talonpaw he should remember his points for later — not only was this Fadingsun's asking, but it would help him word it in a more... digestible way.

Cherryswirl, what a blessing, offering up ways to go about this more reasonably instead of just adding to the list of issues. "Thank you, Cherryswirl," Blackfrost . "I agree — it may do some good to determine who is responsible enough to be trusted with such things." She turned to Fadingsun to continue. "If I might add to Cherryswirl's suggestion, there could be a number of patrols a warrior is required to participate in with model behavior before earning back the right to be near the borders unsupervised." And because she knew there would be at least one spitfire that didn't like this plan at all, "For any dedicated warrior, I don't see this to be an issue."

She paused for a moment, wondering if she ought to go on. She was hardly a high ranking warrior, after all, so really her opinion shouldn't hold any sway over, say, Morningmimic's. Ultimately, she decided it might do some good to voice her thoughts.

"As for apprentice training, they can learn the borders through patrolling, no?" she pointed out. "Besides just learning the borders, we might raise some straight-backed warriors if we put more stock in where their training comes from." She said this evenly, and could only hope no one took it as a personal attack.

|| @Dust — Cherryswirl :-) @occultation ||
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:33 AM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"

__________________________________________________ ________
Mud'smoke couldn't contain his shock and dissapointment for what he had just heard, three riverclan warriors. THREE, had not only crossed the border onto windclan territory but had also somehow found their way into their camp and invaded it? Could they have been any more mouse brained. Starclan what were they thinking!? They were an embarrassment to the whole clan, why had they done that? Mud'Smoke couldn't wrap his head around it, had something provoked them into doing what they did or had they just done it because they wanted to.

Mud'Smoke could practically feel his leaders anger and frustration, and he was right. He didn't argue or disagree with Fadingsun's scolding, infact he completely understood. Mud'smoke sorta felt bad for his leader. Looking around him he could see that his clanmates were equally appalled by this news, when usually had this just been an announcement of their three clanmates deaths there would be a whole different mood. One of mourning and grief.

The rule of not going near the borders didn't sit right with Mud'smoke, it only furthered his frustration at those three warriors. Mud'smoke was one for hunting and he always found prey was strangely more plentiful near certain areas of the border. He understood why Fadingsun was making this new rule, and as a loyal member of riverclan he would obey them even if he didn't like them.
__________________________________________________ ________