ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM

Old April 8th, 2020, 10:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default in the heart of the city [ open for a couple cats ]

[ trigger warning: falcon can be sexist, homophobic, or transphobic if the opportunity arises. he has an extremist traditional mindset. while it can be swayed, it will take positive interactions with diverse cats to get to this point.

do not join this roleplay if you are not comfortable reading content containing this. ]

Well, at least he was away from that weirdo.

Falconpaw shook his pelt as he left ShadowClan territory, going past the Waterbarn to the fallen log that connected this side of the forest to the black path near the Twolegplace.

Crossing the log, he found his way up the short cliff and across the path-- wary of the monsters he had seen in the past.

And now he was here. Back beneath the fence of the Twolegplace, and already scaling it again to hop over.

Last time he was here, he had been swarmed by several cats-- and he did not care for that. Now, he was hoping for something a little more quiet as he headed toward the side of one of the large structures.

[ open for a couple people, nothing too crazy please <3 ]
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: in the heart of the city [ open for a couple cats ]

Loki lazily strolled about her territory. She was having a fine day manipulating cats to do her bidding, she had several new recruits to her rascals, and she had a great meal. Now she was bored, she wanted to continue plotting her revenge but none of her rascals were available.
Then she smelled that horrible Clan scent. Ugh a Clan cat. I hate those crowfood eaters. What a perfect opportunity. She sauntered over. It was only a young cat. Perfect for manipulation.
“Hey there. Aren’t you too young to be wandering by yourself.” She tried her best to keep the sneer out of her voice.
“You are a Clan cat? It must be nice there.”
She could find out more information to figure out how to best cripple them.
@BILL.

Old April 8th, 2020, 11:28 PM
work is never done

Falconpaw twitched his ears at this shrimp of a cat that approached him, muzzle twisting into a frown. He was getting tired of cats commenting on his age-- not only was he almost an adult, but he was bigger than almost every cat he had met. He was nearly as large as Icestar herself, if not exceeding her. "Age is irrelevant to skill, she-cat." He was almost a warrior, anyway-- though he was not sure how he felt about that. Hailstorm might be dead and Icestar remained a fox-heart.

To be frank, there was something off about this she-cat he did not care for, so he chose to avoid her question and he continued along his path across the side of the unfamiliar structure-- a Twoleg nest, perhaps? "Have you ever noticed this area smells worse than death?" There was a constant foul reek in the Twolegplace, a strong, harsh smell he did not recognize.

[ @DarkNight ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 9th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Floofy cat

Loki chuckled in spite of the situation. The Clanner had no idea how true this was. Though she was small, her skill with words showed no bounds.
“You are quite right.”
Then his Clan self had to go and disapprove of the scent of her home. She still had to play nice though.
“Oh, you get use to it. It comforts a cat after a while.”

She gave what appeared to be a friendly smile, but was filled with hate. Then she gave an awkward chuckle.
“Where are my manners? My name is Loki.”
He has no idea who he is dealing with, she thought with a snarl. I’ll pry those little Clan secrets right from his mind. Then I will finally get my revenge.
@BILL.

Old April 9th, 2020, 01:11 AM
work is never done

He was wary.

In part because she was a stranger, but he also did not care for the vibe she was giving off. Loki might have thought she was sneaky, but Falconpaw could recognize the odd mannerisms. The hint of a sneer she held previously, the forced smile tinged with hatred. The snarl that escaped her-- did she even realize she did that?

"Falconpaw." Names did not hurt, but he was distrustful of her intentions when her body language screamed maliciousness. What was with this place and being filled with crazies?

Playing it on the safe side, he was mindful to keep a close eye on her. If this whacko tried anything, he was ready.

[ @DarkNight ]

Old April 9th, 2020, 01:47 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @DarkNight ]

Ophelia had been watching from afar, her eyes narrowed as she stared at the two speaking. A large tomcat and a tryhard she-cat. Her tail flicked and she stood, making her way over quietly. The tomcat-- Falconpaw, apparently-- smelled familiar. Ah, he must be a Clan cat. She had traveled through their territories a while ago. The she-cat was so blatantly malicious it was almost laughable; Ophelia couldn't stifle the giggle that escaped her. Trying to be big and scary, she wasn't fooling anybody.
Normally she would avoid social situations... but she had to save this poor 'Falconpaw' from the crazy. Maybe if she helped him, she'd get a snack. Human food was growing boring and she hadn't felt like hunting for herself.
"Falconpaw! It has been forever since we last spoke, how have you been?" she questioned, feigning recognization in the tom. Ophelia only hoped he played along with it without asking questions.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Floofy cat

Loki felt her fur prickle at the sight of another cat. A she-cat was trying to interrupt her conversation with the Clanner, Falconpaw. How rude.

“I don’t mean to impose, but who are you?” Loki smiled as sweet as she could be and tilted her head curiously at the newcomer. She didn’t like the fact the she-cat was getting in her way. She could deal with her later once her rascals were back with her. This was Loki’s territory.
Didn’t anyone know who she was? Liar? Manipulator? Thief? It made her easier to work, but it still bothered her.
@hxneysuckle @BILL.

Old April 10th, 2020, 03:52 AM
work is never done

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: in the heart of the city [ open for a couple cats ]

Hmm...

Falconpaw was starting to get sick of the outsider she-cat fest. Were there no toms outside the Clans? It was beginning to feel like it..

Still, at least this new female seemed a little more approachable than the she-cat trying to play nice. Falconpaw grew up in the Clan of edgy manipulators.. he was not easily fooled.

"This is Willow." Falconpaw was firm in his statement despite not knowing who she was. It was a decent enough name for a cat with silver tabby fur and no Clan scent. "Things could be better, by the way, but I digress-- how are you doing? The children have been well, I assume?"

[ @hxneysuckle, @DarkNight ]

Old April 10th, 2020, 04:17 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. @DarkNight @hxneysuckle ]

Hmmm. It had been a while since Alerick had decided to walk anywhere remotely close to the Clan territories. Ever since that battle with those ThunderClan cats, he couldn't even think about that black and white leader without recoiling at the memory.
But now, even if he was still hesitant, he was beginning to grow curious once more. He'd decided to wander away from Ryder and Shadow's territory for a while, at least so he could merely explore for a little bit.
And what a day he'd chosen to come exploring. As Alerick rounded a large shrub, a chorus of scents hit his nose. Mostly female rogues or loners, and perhaps a bit of fear scent? How strange, that this giant tom would be afraid of the she-cats standing in front of him. But he did catch one that was familiar. It was similar to the ThunderClan scent, and he tilted his head curiously at the group of three before making his way over.
"Greetings, greetings," the giant mottled gray tom meowed as he approached. The nasty scars across the side of his neck and throat, which had been almost hidden from view where he had been sitting, became increasingly more apparent as he neared the group. He stopped just behind the silver tabby, scanning the trio with a perceptive yellow gaze. "I apologize if I'm interrupting anything, but I hope you two aren't bothering this fellow here." The Clanner - Falconpaw, from what he'd heard - seemed like he would be able to hold his own in a fight, but Alerick wanted to make sure nothing violent occurred either way. He gave Falconpaw a nod of greeting before returning his focus to the she-cat's.

Last edited by dino.; April 10th, 2020 at 04:18 AM.
Old April 10th, 2020, 04:32 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @DarkNight @BILL. @Slushie ]

The she-cat's attitude really irked her. Ophelia found herself stifling the urge to unsheathe her claws, instead focusing on this 'Falconpaw'.

"Oh, yes, the children are wonderful!" she replied, "Do you remember little Roxy? She's grown so much! And to think that she was the runt of the litter, my wee little fighter. Already outgrowing her brothers." She chuckled lightly at the false thought. "They're with their father now, if you'd wish to see them? I'm sure Jerry would love to hear how you've been!"

And she was sure this Clan cat would love to get away from Ms. Edgy Ass he had been so unlucky to run into. Honestly, did she truly believe she was fooling anybody? Ophelia had her run-ins with psychos in her moons of travel, and this one was rather pathetic. It was blatantly obvious her intentions were malicious, her smile faked. Ophelia resisted the need to roll her eyes, a wide, innocent grin on her face, giving no hint to what she was thinking. Moons of dealing with cats like this had taught her a thing or two about how to escape from such a situation.

"Forgive me, my name is Willow. I simply scented my familiar friend Falconpaw here, and figured I'd say hello. I see you've already found his company, though!" she dipped her head in greeting, though as she raised it once more a separate voice came to her ears. Ophelia turned her head to spot the newcomer, a frown briefly pulling at her lips, though it was replaced by her smile as soon as it had appeared.

How did any of this become the tom's business? She was clearly not going out of her way to bother Falconpaw-- for goodness sake, she was trying to help him get away from the weirdo! Ophelia felt her eye twitch in irritation, though she kept her act up. Now she had two others to get this Clan cat away from, oh dear. She clenched her jaw, looking from Mr. Nosy and Ms. Edgy Ass with narrowed eyes. Everything within her screamed to get out of the situation, but she stood her ground. Ophelia never ran from helping another, whether or not they truly needed her help.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥