Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

---

Okay, he was sure that he was going to go absolutely crazy in this camp. Claws dig into the dirt anxiously as he stares around from clan member to clan member, once again wishing that a warrior would take pity upon him and take him out to do... Something. Anything. With a sigh, his head rests upon the paws that are settled in front of him, narrowed eyes keeping a close watch for an ounce of action. Seriously, when was something interesting going to happen around here? Didn't anyone hunt any more? Were patrols just not happening since Vultureidiot up and got demoted? Siiiiigh.

[ open ]

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice |

He hummed his way around camp, a little tune he had learned to make with his mouth that kept him entertained. And, just lucky it, as it was in search of something to do it spotted a depressed-looking tom. Anddddd... Finch couldn't help themselves and made their way over to the tom, up behind them. "Ello!" He chirped, his voice this loud positive squeal, which he was told was supposed to enhance another mood if one was happy. So Finch took it upon itself to be that cat who was overly positive, even if it was unhappy. Of course, the tom stared at them for a moment, Finch just kept a smile on. He hoped his eye sparked enough to show he was truly happy. "You know, sitting around all day isn't heathy for you," he chirped again, maybe this time the tom would respond.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 10:13 AM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:20 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

bitternpaw

---

An ear twitches when he's approached by some warrior he's never seen before. Maybe she was new or maybe he just wasn't observant enough-- but he was very observant so maybe he was actually just crazy or something. When the offer to hunt is put out there he's immediately sitting up, golden hues wide and eager, tail twitching behind him.

"Yes."

It's short and sweet and all that's needed, right? There was no need to explain how he was feeling, how he was doing, how anything was doing at all. All he needed was for a warrior to take him hunting and that's that. Thank the Stars that someone out there answered his pathetic cry for activity.

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Mistydawn gave a nod. ''Good. If we want to be able to make several trips, we'd better get going.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder || Squirrelwhisker Finder || Redrobin Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:27 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice |

He hummed his way around camp, a little tune he had learned to make with his mouth that kept him entertained. And, just lucky it, as it was in search of something to do it spotted a depressed-looking tom. Anddddd... Finch couldn't help themselves and made their way over to the tom, up behind them. "Ello!" He chirped, his voice this loud positive squeal, which he was told was supposed to enhance another mood if one was happy. So Finch took it upon itself to be that cat who was overly positive, even if it was unhappy. Of course, the tom stared at them for a moment, Finch just kept a smile on. He hoped his eye sparked enough to show he was truly happy. "You know, sitting around all day isn't heathy for you," he chirped again, maybe this time the tom would respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Mistydawn gave a nod. ''Good. If we want to be able to make several trips, we'd better get going.''

bitternpaw

One... Two... Two?! Why two? Did there need to be two? Looking back and forth between the cat in front of him and the one that appeared behind him is making his head spin. Alright, Stars, very funny. Now that was enough. Make a third appear and he was actually going to go crazy. Rising to his paws, he looks back toward the warrior and just nods in response before glancing back over his shoulder at Finchpaw.

"I agree. Sitting around isn't helpful, either. Which is why we're going hunting."

Hopefully the other apprentice got the hint. Maybe he would go find someone else to bother? Oh no, what if he takes it as an invitation... What if he joins them?! Bitternpaw, what have you gotten yourself into...

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:32 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:

bitternpaw

One... Two... Two?! Why two? Did there need to be two? Looking back and forth between the cat in front of him and the one that appeared behind him is making his head spin. Alright, Stars, very funny. Now that was enough. Make a third appear and he was actually going to go crazy. Rising to his paws, he looks back toward the warrior and just nods in response before glancing back over his shoulder at Finchpaw.

"I agree. Sitting around isn't helpful, either. Which is why we're going hunting."

Hopefully the other apprentice got the hint. Maybe he would go find someone else to bother? Oh no, what if he takes it as an invitation... What if he joins them?! Bitternpaw, what have you gotten yourself into...

@Epiales

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Picking up on Bitternpaw's distress, Mistydawn shot Finchpaw a warning look. ''I think that we'll head towards Croaking Swamp. There are frogs that hang around there,'' The gray rosetted warrior explained quietly. ''And the trees surrounding it will bring us other types of prey, like blackbirds and squirrels.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder || Squirrelwhisker Finder || Redrobin Finder

Old May 1st, 2024, 10:38 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~

Quote:

bitternpaw

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

The other apprentice said what he did calmly, with a straight face, though the slight annoyance in his voice... Finch's smile faltered slightly before going back. It looked from the apprentice to the warrior and back. Both looked at them, staring, waiting for Finch to do something. A small flick of panic settled in his chest but washed away as a more natural smile plastered onto his face. "Can I go with you guys? The camp really... well is boring me just as much as you two it seems," he said calmly, not a hint of distaste for the two, just pure happiness. An introvert's worst nightmare it seems. Though he wouldn't mind going and staying in the camp, he was truthful about it being boring still. They hadn't made many friends. Maybe its smile wasn't good enough? Or working?

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 10:39 AM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:44 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

bitternpaw

---

That's what he was afraid of but... It couldn't be helped. If he were in Finchpaw's position he'd be asking the same thing, desperate to escape the mundane drone of camp life. So he huffs out a sigh and rolls his shoulders, not able to look at either of them. What was this? Was he... Embarrassed? Acting a bit bashful? How stupid. Ugh, he was so despicable when it came to things like this.

"... Larger party means more prey."

And that's all he can bring himself to say. The warrior should agree with him, right? The more prey they could bring back for the clan, the better, and if he had to deal with two cats in order to bring back a decent haul... Then so be it.

mistydawn | @paris // finchpaw | @Epiales

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:49 AM
too busy drawing cats.

bitternpaw | @silver. - finchpaw | @Epiales

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Mistydawn fixed a look of approval on Bitternpaw. ''That's exactly right!'' She purred warmly, heading off towards the camp entrance / exit with a wave of her tail telling the two apprentices to follow her.

''The larger the party, the more prey the party catches,'' The warrior explained, flashing an encouraging look at the two toms. ''And the more prey the party catches, the longer ShadowClan stays well-fed and strong.''

Last edited by paris; May 1st, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 12:14 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

Finch let go of the smile a bit, calming. Ok, so his first hunting patrol, or just hunting in general. But it would learn, from watching. The other Tom seemed annoyed enough, he wouldn’t go out of his way to explain he actually hadn’t been taught how to hunt. But he knew how to pounce at least, he just needed to know the before and after catching. He returned his attention back to the other grinning. “Well sitting here isn’t getting us anywhere,” they said kindly, motioning their tail at the camp exit. When they all got up and moving Finch quietly let out a sigh. It let its body relax from the firm happy position to a more comfortable loose walking. “And thank you, for allowing me to join,” he said, mostly to the apprentice but he turned his face to the warrior, he purred slightly when he said it. He wanted them to know he was very happy, though it came out slightly stretched and forced. They gave a little cough at the end as if an excuse for the awkward purr.

Two new friends. He hummed to himself slightly as they continued to walk. Two. And he would make more, he was sure of it. They wanted to keep these two friends, but the apprentice seemed annoyed with them already. Which made him keep his head a little lower.
@silver. @paris

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 12:16 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 06:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightshade slept.
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
Amberfern stretched, prepared to start training Rainpaw. Nervousness filled her, this was her first apprentice she'd be training. If she didn't train this cat then someone else would, and she would probably be punished for not training and preparing for clan life. No. That won't happen she muttered to herself, shaking those thoughts away. "Rainpaw, get ready, we're going to head out soon!" She'd called to Rainpaw. Maybe someone could help her with the territory tour, she wasn't familiar with the land herself. She scanned the clearing for any cat that wasn't preoccupied with something, maybe they could help her. Her eyes landed on a gray and white she-cat, she'll do. "Hey, uh... can you help me with something?" She called over the cat she spotted.

Rainpaw- @SuspiciousMindz
Lynxshade- @Wingnettle

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Rainpaw had been waiting ages for this! Gosh, she felt like she was behind already! Had her siblings completed this yet? What about the friends she mentally made, but hadn't spoken to yet, have they?? The anxiety was building up, although she'd merely been an apprentice a week. A little dramatic, some would think.

The black and white she-cat bounded up to her mentor, her tail high in the air in a friendly greeting. She had eager eyes and was ready to go, except one thing. Was her mentor asking someone else for help? Oh, no. Why? Why would they be doing that?! Didn't her mentor know everything?! They were supposed to! Panic began to rise in her chest, her humming heart beginning to pick up the pace.

No. No. No. Not now, not on her first day of training! Rainpaw closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly. Her heart rate was beginning to calm. No need to pass out, not today! When she was calmer, she sat with her tail over her paws and waited for her mentor and this other cat to appear.

@Wingnettle - Lynxshade

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL