Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 06:01 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:59 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:57 PM
dawn of a new generation...
by Luna16
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:57 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan stronger than one. [riverclan event]

Event [#event]

⸻⸻⸻⸻ ✧ ⋅ PIKESTAR ⋅ ✧ ⸻⸻⸻⸻

Stepping out of his den, the dark-furred oriental tomcat swiftly made his way to the center of the camp clearing, a warm smile present on his expression. Gray overcast clouds covered the sky over his head, but nothing would get in the way of what the leader had planned. “RiverClan! Gather around!” Pikestar exclaimed, his long whiskers twitching excitedly, “Shields, warriors, apprentices, even queens and kittens!” He voiced this hinting at positive news. These cats surely needed it today.

“We’ve all been working hard lately, and have certainly been under a lot of stress, which is why I want to propose a clan-wide outing. We together shall go to Haven Springs and spend the day as a clan. Laughing, relaxing, telling stories and having a good time together, as a family should.” He remarked, his deep blue partial gaze sweeping across the clearing, hoping everyone could hear the long-furred feline as he spoke, "Everyone is welcome to participate, no matter your age or rank! I want us all to have a good day together, and leave not a single RiverClanner out of this event." Was that enough? Would there be enough cats interested in something like that? There could be fun little games that everyone could play too, if that's what they wanted. Pikestar just wanted RiverClan to feel united again. Everything would turn out alright, surely, as long as the clan all stayed together.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
☼ This event will continue on the 1st of February, which is Wednesday! ☼
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ How This Works: I've been planning something like this for awhile now, and thought it would finally be made a reality. There's nothing really too specific about this event. It's just a fun, casual clan-bonding event where everyone goes to the hot springs together and spends the day together, attempting to restore the closeness of a clan that RiverClan was starting to lose because of the recent stresses. Have fun with this, and enjoy yourselves, alright? ]

Old January 29th, 2023, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: stronger than one. [riverclan event]

Dewpaw jumped up "That sounds like fun, let's go Foxpaw!" the young tom rose to his feet "Alright" he agreed
Fernkit - Shadowclan
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang came running over*

*Bearkit also came*
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:14 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Tigerthorn thought this was a stupid idea, any cat could walk in and destroy and take over the Riverclan camp while they were all gone.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:24 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

"This sounds wonderful" Graytail purred
(Short post, sorry)

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Marigoldleap - Female[she/her]

The molly was just lounging about when Pikestar spoke up about going to haven springs. Sounded like a grand idea although she ad her worries she moved after everyone. She didn't want to be left out even when she was feeling all that great as of right now. Hopefully it was anything serious. Marigoldleap would be alright though.

[ open ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 29th, 2023, 04:30 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Beetlekit had been playing with some moss that he had and when heard the voice of Pokestar he stopped so he could listen and he chirped and ran over, "POKESTAR I WANT TO GO!" he yowled as jumped onto the leader, not really caring what others would think of him one he did it. His tail flicking back and forth with joy as he purred and chirped with joy.

@ canineantics

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:36 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw lifted her head from where she was laying in the clearing and a smile formed on her maw. "I'll come along too, Pops!" She mewed.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old January 29th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Lilykit

Lilykit poked her head out of the nursery, the fluffy light grey tabby watched the gathering of cats with interested yet anxious grey-green eyes. The whole clan was doing this? Wow, that was going to be . . . a lot of cats. She scurried discreetly to the edge of the gathering, keeping her head down and trying not to attract too much attention to herself. Her tail flicked about in a nervous manner as she sat down and curled her tail around her paws, listening to the chatter and conversations of the other cats that were gathering around. Big, anxious eyes scanned the crowd, wondering if there was someone she knew even vaguely to go attach herself to, as being alone in this big of a crowd was, well, rather scary. Her paws kneaded the snow absentmindedly as she looked around at the cats gathered, looking for familiar faces.

(Open)

Ripplekit

Ripplekit stuck her head out of the medicine cats den. The gashes on her sides and the wound on her neck from the bird of prey's talons and beak weren't quite healed, but at least they were closed. It hurt a bit to walk, but she felt like she was okay enough to go out and look around. That's when she spotted cats gathering around Pikestar, and she grew curious. She slowly limped over, not because of her wounds, but because her vision was still a little blurry, and she was trying to adjust to the change in her eyesight. There was a dull ache coming from her sides as she walked, but she was otherwise okay, and so she tried to ignore it. She had already cried enough when she was brought to the medicine cat's den to be treated, she didn't need to do that again. She seemed to have missed whatever Pikestar said, and so she timidly went up to another cat and went to nudge them gently to get their attention. "U-Um, 'scuse me? W-why's everyone gathering?" She asked quietly.

(Open)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; January 29th, 2023 at 04:45 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Lobsterbite yawned from the entrance of the warrior den as bite stood up to walk over. Haven springs huh? the place with hot water all year round right? bite tilted bites head before paddling over. perhaps this would be the perfect change to make new friends (open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Closed Thread