Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:21 PM
LIGHTKIT FINDER
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:08 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 03:08 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:05 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:05 PM

Old April 29th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
Redwater
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Redwater flicked her tail in anticipation. She had always wanted to be a Lionheart, and she hoped that she would pass this test. Redwater knew she had to be the bravest, strongest and most skilled, otherwise her chances at becoming a Lionheart were scrapped. She could do it… right?

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded as he was requested to keep an eye out on the aspiring Lionhearts and it was kind of weird seeing how most of the cats there were all older and more experienced and probably much better than he would ever be. It made him question his role a bit but he was chosen by Birdsnow, Fadingsun, and Dusklion and so he must have shown something worth being named a lionheart for. Who knows. Once the groups had been separated they began to plan and get together which was smart. That was good, no show boats yet though there was a cat that caught his attention. Redwater, he had gone on a hunt with her but… Dusklion hadn’t put her into a group soooooo… he should probably send the warrior on her way back to camp, the whole ‘listening’ thing was important and that meant listening for the groups and what task you had, or clarifying your place which Redwater was currently doing neither and wasn’t even really working with the rest of the groups at all.

Alright then, Lionheart time, Seabreeze has got this! The lionheart quickly trotted over to Redwater and he greeted her a bit with an awkward smile, “So umm, I don’t think that you were called to be in one of the groups… So I think I'll have to ask you to head back to camp for now. Don’t worry though, there’ll be other opportunities!” After all, If Seabreeze somehow became a Lionheart, anyone can.
[ @/Lucythecat - Redwater ]
[ Taillow said that all characters who were not named or put into a group are no longer participating! No worries though! Like seab said, there’s always other opportunities! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Redwater
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Redwater’s eyes watered, but she blinked it away. Her only wish was to be a Lionheart… it’s fine. Like Seabreeze said, other opportunities would arise for her.

Old April 29th, 2024, 09:46 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost was impressed with all the ideas this group was bouncing off each other. She felt Cherryswirl's plan was pretty respectable — she'd even come up with seperate roles on the spot, and they all complemented each other. She watched Mudsmoke bound off, then said, "I'd volunteer myself as a fighter, if we go with Cherryswirl's plan. I think it's a good one; all cats are able to work on the deconstruction, and each role will only need to be utilized should something go wrong."

She looked around at the cats in their group, pondering who would fit into each role. She would wait to see what they volunteered for — they could fill in the gaps afterward.

As Mudsmoke made his return and ran down what he'd gathered, she was reminded that not everyone here had ever encountered a beaver. Last she'd seen them had been seasons ago, and not quite as close as they were now facing. At the time, she remembered thinking she could take one, maybe even two; they were certainly larger than your average cat, but Blackfrost had always been a bit of a giant. She supposed they might be more intimidating to the less staturely.

"For those of us who haven't heard much of beavers—" she offered, despite only having secondhand information herself, "—from what I've seen and heard, the things are pretty big, about the size of a small dog. They can be pretty dangerous with their claws, but it's the teeth you'll need to watch out for.

"We'll want to be quiet, as they're hearing is pretty good, but fortunately they aren't very fast at all, so they shouldn't be able to get the jump on us if we've got a guard or two. Basically,"
she finished, "we'll want to be fast and quiet. From what Mudsmoke is saying about the dam—" she nodded to the younger tom, "—we'll have to go at it hard. If we're all in agreement, we can go into our groups and each can take one side of the dam? As soon as group three heads out of course." She finished with a flick of her tail, feeling the tension rising the longer they waited.

|[posting order:]|

@burntToast - Mudsmoke |
@lark. - Blackfrost |
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash |
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost |
@Morrigan - Silkwisp |
@Zei - Martenburr |
@Dust - Cherryswirl
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:56 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

PIGEONPELT

Following besides all the other warriors anticipating, Pigeonpelt found herself studying the territory around her continuously. Perhaps she knew that this was... quite a serious event. Perhaps though a bit convinced that she couldn't be picked herself, she was still excited for what may happen. It'll always be a good experience for the young molly anyway, correct? Her tail flickered as the black and white molly stopped, gazing over at Dusklion as they continued with the orders. Her vision briefly passed the figure of Adderpaw and Roseshard before it flickered back over to the Lionheart. They would trot for another while forward before they reached their final destination. Lowering her head, Pigeonpelt would silently and attentively listen to the orders given.

It was clear that this would be of cooperation just by the first description of the area. There were much dangers and it wouldn't be reasonable for one to venture off fending for themselves. Finding herself zooming out as groups were announced, her ears would abruptly perk up when her name was called. Third group, third group... her mind trailed as she wandered away from those still awaiting for their duties, and towards the gathering few cats. She was never fairly acquainted with any of them, but perhaps this interaction could smoothen it out. Maybe she'd find herself someone who has the same thoughts that could blend in with hers, too.

"Such a lovely day," She greeted them with a brief flick of her ears. Azure blue eyes bright, she looked ready, and at least confident, under her graceful paw steps. Her coat was healthily glinting as she rethought what they had to do. Take care of the beavers and their dam. Taking a deep breath, Pigeonpelt shook her pelt once again. She was to first listen to her teammates before her head cock to the side thoughtfully. She had to think of a plan and prove herself useful... to stay, and have a possibility.

All of them had great ideas, and Pigeonpelt had to admit that she couldn't think of anything others. She hadn't seen beavers before, but she had heard of descriptions of their advantages and appearances. "We really need to know how many there are... beavers are a lot larger and stronger than any one of us," She pointed out. "We don't know how many cats we need to take one down. She was uncertain, and that only grew worse when she thought that she may be wrong and could be contradicted any time. She wasn't the best at providing advice.

"However I believe we need to destroy their dam first, well, if possible." Taking a deep breath, she continued on. "They may navigate their dams fluently, and if we were to take care of them outside, they could always sneak back in. Without their dams, we can attack them better, at least I've thought so." Pigeonpelt's whiskers twitched. " Plus, then we could know if any had been hiding inside or not- even if we try to get in we can get lost, and they may not always venture out even if we lure them."

"But otherwise, the battle plans seemed to work well. Having powerful and agile cats cooperate can be useful." She ended her comment with a nod and a slightly weak smile.

@SentimentalSquid @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee (I'M SO SO SORRY FOR LATE REPLYY crying atm :C )
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

posting order: @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost | @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Morrigan - Silkwisp | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl

(If this explanation does not make sense lmk - bit difficult to explain it cat-wise)

Oh great, Minnowsplash thought. Their clan mates all had better ideas than they did. It was nice to be able to trust and depend on them, but Minnowsplash wanted to do big, to be ambitious — like a Lionheart. They nodded along as other ideas were shared, and suddenly it seemed like everyone was ready to go. “W-wait. Haven’t you noticed the dam is like this?” They picked up a few pebbles from the riverbank and sandwiched them between their paws (how humans would clap except there’s rocks in between). If you remove the top stone in my paws, my paws are still standing. And if you try to remove the claw-end and leg-end of my paws, it just leaves you with a smaller section of that same thick dam, and whatever water’s flowing down two narrow openings is going to be pretty fast and stay pretty fast. But the other problem is removing the ends isn’t very time efficient… so I don’t know about top, but definitely reconsider the sides? Maybe? They looked around again uneasily. If even one cat didn’t get the message, Minnowsplash was worried they’d take a huge risk. Oh well, at least they’d been informed of it. What happened next was up to the rest of them. Of course, if you still want to go through with Cherryswirl’s plan, I can be a swimmer. Or a deconstruction worker.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:29 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Relaxed

Stagheart was quiet as he listened, nodding in agreement with some points while narrowing his eyes in thought to others. When Pigeonpelt padded up and added her thoughts, Stagheart noted that everybody had contributed in some way, or just stayed quiet. He figured he should wrap it up and urge them to head out.

"C'mon... I'll tell ya my thoughts as we go down there," he called, pointing his tail towards the slope. As he started to trot off, he kept glancing his head over his shoulder to his group. "The fourth group is already workin' on dismantlin' the dam," he pointed out, "so we'd be stealin' their thunder. Can't go doin' that on a testin' day like this." There was a bit of dry humor to his low drawl of a voice, perhaps rough around the edges for anyone unfamiliar with his tones.

"Nah, they need us to distract the beavers so they can break it down without those beasts interruptin' their work," he continued thoughtfully. "Think that's why Dusk had 'em goin' separately from us. I do think we'll need to lure them out, though, unless they're just out 'n shufflin' about. Splittin' into groups for each beaver based on skill may work best... Let's go look. See what we're gettin' into before we decide too much."

He came to a stop at a comfortable distance from the dam, one where they could talk but they'd have to keep their voices lowered. He hadn't seen one of these in awhile, and it was certainly impressive — a large structure somehow standing despite the seemingly-haphazard arrangement of sticks. A frown crossed his face as he noticed the water level lowered; if it got much lower than this, their Clan could be in a heap of trouble. He turned his gaze away to sweep across the dam; just a few tail-lengths away from the dam, he could make out two figures.

"Alright... I see one biggin' 'n one lil' one out there," he whisper-meowed to his Clanmates, pointing his tail towards them. The older one was quite the large figure, while the other couldn't have been much older than an adolescent... whatever beaver lifespans were, anyway. He had no real clue, just that it looked closer to a baby than anything.

He glanced back towards his group. "...And how much ya wanna bet there's more of 'em?" He grunted disdainfully. "At least one more's gotta be in that dam... alright. Who had that idea about splittin' up again? I've gotta lotta experience to me, and I can't be thrown around real easy. So I can go for the big one down there, 'n whoever'll come with me. Reckon we'll need two or three of us? Maybe one or two for the lil one? But then again... we dunno if there's another one in the dam, 'n we don't wanna put one warrior in hot water by themself. Hm... what do y'all think?"

He knew they needed to move quick, especially if the fourth group needed to get to work in time. But now that they could see their opponents and the lay of the land, they had a better idea on what they were getting at.

[ @/SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. ] -- dusk said that there will be two adults and one adolescent beaver, so i thought it'd be interesting to use the leading out idea for at least one of the beavers that we can't see right away. and splitting into groups for each beaver based on size/experience/strength/etc. is a good idea! i know we have limited time so i thought we could split into groups and make final plans here, and then head down to attack when the posting order comes back to me also i believe the posting order is me and then the order of tags i put here ^^ but lmk if there's any errors!! sorry for the long post LOL

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 2nd, 2024 at 10:58 AM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 05:10 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Starlingflight
---------------

She was listening to them talk, but she whipped a disbelieving look at Riverwhisper. "We haven't even been inside, and you are assuming that there's a whole family in there?" She growled. "I suppose you can see through walls now, and pick up scents from such a distance, through walls too? All I smell is musty old wood, RiverClan and raccoon."

"A proper scouting is much better than relying solely on what superpowers over here thinks." Starlingflight scoffed. "Someone small and light on their paws. Look for points of entry high and low; We can climb up and scare them out. We want to chase them out of the nest, not make them hide deeper into it. And IF there are kits, attacking wildly will only go badly for us; mothers fight much more ferociously when their young are involved." She shot a look at Garlicfeather, "We need a little more tact than brute strength. Raccoons are clever creatures. Keep that in mind.."

@LostInTheOrchids @forest @Fritter @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather had noticed the other groups were already getting ahead of them. By a long shot. A really really long shot. No no, he couldn’t have his chance to be a lionheart squandered by a bunch of lazy cats, absolutely not! So instead he decided they ought to make the plan quicker, in his head of course, and tried to brainstorm via the suggestions and input. RiverWhisper seemed to according to StarlingFlight be making wild assumptions and on the other paw StarlingFlight was had assumed he was referring to brute force. Which he found horrendously insulting. The look given to him was returned quite disgracefully before GarlicFeather did attempt to suck up his pride again but alas, he wasn’t to be seen as a cat suggesting only brute forth. It was a plan he’d made clear was open to suggestions, anyhow- how he could yap for moons why saying that plan was based off purely brute force was ridiculous. But what he did have to offer was a memory that came to him, he did in fact have experience beating up racoons which they could utilise had the need to attack arise. Although now he did see he was getting upset over nothing, Starling did actually raise some decent points. ‘Okay, let me offer this plan to you all. We’ve established attacking the racoons wildly would be a horrible choice because the mother would fight harder to protect her young, and that we can’t rush in with just,” Garlic cleared his throat ever so briefly. “Brute force. Would be twice as stupid, so if the need did arise that we needed to attack the racoons we should focus most force on the mother mostly, and only try to drive the kits out once the mother is dealt with. I think that if the Raccoon is as clever as you say forming a tight strong line and making ourselves look particularly intimidating might work rather than needing to get any blood on our claws. The formation could also work battle wise as a line looks much more intimidating than a spread out scattered group. The intimidation line might work with what you were suggest with scering them out instead.’ GarlicFeather thought for a moment, he’d heard of using that type of tactic before in other battles, he didn’t see why it couldn’t work now! ‘And in terms of getting inside, that we should spread out for. Seeing as the racoons managed to get in there must be be a way that they use frequently in and out, so looking for a particularly big hole or scents that could suggest such might aid us in the search for the way in. Alongside that like i said earlier we should definitely keep where we place our paws near the top of our priority as a fumble and slice of your paw could hinder you if the racoons do show their faces. ’ GarlicFeather did take a moment to admire that he could come up with such a plan, for as long as it stood before somecat pointed out all it’s ugly flaws and stomped on it like there would be no sunrise tommorow. Bleugh. Anyhow, he still had more to say but he was eager to hear others ideas first. ‘Thoughts?
@LostInTheOrchids @forest @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow @Tiabirb
(Not sure if anyone was bumped for this thread, so let me know if i need to delete this post because of the posting order (not sure if that’s been established yet however :quivering )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:17 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

[CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
[tags; @Fritter@Tiabirb
the others have responded to my bumps vm'd me saying they'd post but they haven't so we skip over them ^^
╚══•●•══╝

Riverwhisper worked his claws into the dirt. He nodded at Garlicfeather. "Yes. We should scare them and if they don't run we'll attack. Spread out in a battle line like he said, then we scare. I think I spot an entrance under those vines..." He dropped to the ground, catching a scent trail- albeit a bit faint- and followed it. He spotted a mostly concealed hole and sliced the vines away, only to be met with slightly tougher vines. He slashed those, beckoning for the others to follow the silver tom as he crept into the entrance. Riverwhisper's nose had been right- there were 4 raccoons and milkscent- and a couple of twoleg boxes stacked in a step formation up to twoleg logs at the top. "Quiet," he hissed. "We can hide behind that twoleg box and discuss any final plans. Though we can also jump from box to box and then get on top of those wooden twoleg slabs and jump down and scare them." he whispered to the others.

(i say once tiabirb responds, garlic responds and then they fight, since we have partially limited time)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; May 1st, 2024 at 05:40 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:57 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
-----------------

"Now you're thinking past your claws." The older warrior snorted as the plan was given. These youngsters and the rush and race. Sometimes it didn't hurt to take a little time and plan ahead. She couldn't understand the need to hurry and get nowhere.

She followed Riverwhisper over to where he was hiding now, and she sniffed the air. Milkscent indeed. An idea was formulating. "Leave the kits to me; you two keep the mother busy if she gets too close." Starlingflight said with a flick of her tail, "I'll try to lure them out of one of the openings. Beings kits, they'll be curious, if they aren't completely frightened. That's kind of why a tactical approach is better." She gave Garlicfeather an approving nod. "If the kits leave the nest, the mother will follow. Then we just have to make sure they don't come back in."

She peered into the opening Riverwhisper had found. Super convenient, and she silently squeezed herself inside of the twoleg nest. It was dusty and smelled of old wood and peatmoss for some reason as she stared around the open room, but the scent of raccoon was undeniable. So following her nose, Starlingflight crept through the nest until she came to a point where the rotted wood became something similar to that of smooth, polished stone. The scent of milk was strongest here, and she made sure to tuck her claws in completely to avoid clicking them on the rock-like flooring. Some wooden caves lined along a side of the wall, with an open window above a shiny silver part of the ledge. Her ears pricked as she heard the sounds of soft squeaking coming from one of the battered wood-caves, and scattered remains of dirty nest materials lay in front of a chewed opening in the door.

With an single bound, she was on top of the ledge, above the believed nest. She crept along the edge until she was above the hole, and she let out a soft, chittering sound. Then she waited.

A nose poked out, then a head, then a second head appeared, staring ahead in utter confusion and expectation. Starlingflight glanced at the window behind her, then to the direction she had come. But when she looked down, one of the raccoon kits had spotted her, and to her only mild relief, they looked old enough to climb; As was apparent by the now excited kit trying to scurry itself up to the ledge where Starlingflight was perched. The second head popped out again, its squat body following...and then a third.

Four raccoons, three were kits. Made sense...raccoons were very solitary animals.

The first kit had dropped to the floor again. It was chittering up at Starlingflight, and she chittered back, waving her plumy tail in an inviting means to instigate the kits' attention and curiosity. She had the kits busy...and eager to climb their way up to her. But with all the ruckus the kits were causing, their mother would bound to be arriving to investigate...

@Fritter @forest @

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 1st, 2024 at 09:02 AM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:57 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

(so sorry, i was gonna reply then the site ate it.)

"Racoons are the size of us, if not bigger. The smaller of us should tackle the kits." Nightshard, flicking her icy eyes between the group and the Twoleg den. "After that, we make sure nothing else is lurking around." Padding quietly along the edge of the den, she looked around for entrances, finding only a few here and there, but only one large enough for racoons. Circling back around to the rest of the group, she reported her findings.

- @Fritter @Tiabirb @forest

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.