Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:26 PM
CURE. [VA]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 05:20 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:17 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:15 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 07:47 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: Smallpines

@occultation

Quailwing stood near RiverClan’s border with ThunderClan. The short, round she-cat quietly counted her kits.

Drizzlekit, check. Troutkit, check. Mottledkit, check. Creekkit . . . Quailwing blinked and looked about quickly, only to feel something bump into her leg. She looked down; there was her smallest kitten, sitting on her front paw, batting at a crinkly leaf.

“Oh, you four . . .” Quailwing sighed. Her kits had had the grand idea to go exploring outside the camp while their mother wasn’t watching. She’d have to keep a much closer eye on them from now on. It had taken her a while to find them, and she’d been so guilty about not watching them closely enough that she hadn’t asked anyone for help.

Troutkit batted at his sister, and Drizzlekit responded by rearing up and smacking both her small grey paws on top of the tom kit’s head. Mottledkit was busy sniffing at the root of a tree curiously. Creekkit had curled up in the leaf mulch now, dozing off in the protection of the worried queen.

Smiling a little — she was so grateful they were okay, but still so worried — Quailwing pulled all her kits close and began grooming their unruly fur so that they could head home.

(lol sorry for letting them go missing I hope this is ok ^^)

"Worse? Or better?"
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:55 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Oh dear lord the tripod had never been more relieved in their life!

Mudhound sagged in place, melting to the floor to just breath deeply for a moment before they darted over to do their own inspection of Bumblekit. Frankly even if riverclan had a proper medicine cat to treat whatever injuries that were there on her it was a miracle the kitten had survived the hawk at all. She'd been snatched by sharp talons and then dropped from height (probably) so the hornet felt justified in their fussing.

And their apologies.

"Oh kiddo I am so so sorry I couldnt catch up to that hawk I am so glad youre ok we were all so worried. You are so brave you know I cant think of another kitten doing as well as youre right now. I swear Im gonna hawk proof the entire forest this will never happen again."
The little mumbling would continuing until the leader snagged the kit, done talking to the riverclanners and ready to go which roused Mudhound from their distraction.

Right there were others cats, not that much socialization would occur given it was time to go. Still it felt fitting to linger for a second and say what Bumblestar wouldnt and the tripod tried to catch Fadingsun and Mistyshards gaze and give a parting "Thank you so much. Like so so much we really thought she was gone, youre wonderful. I hope starclan pays back this good act in kind." before they turned to follow their sister, disappearing into the trees.

@dino. @lys.luvbot @Littlesun0112 @starry @occultation
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:58 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
Trotting out of camp and towards the border they shared with RiverClan, Redhawk made sure to check for any threats before the border came in sight. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary, so the hornet let herself relax a bit. "We'll have t-to be vigilant here, sss-since RiverClan is not a good Clan to be c-caught alone by right now." Who knew what they were planning, if anything, since ThunderClan had raided their camp.

Looking to Treepaw, Redhawk grinned. "Can you t-tell me what sss-scents you can pick up t-the most here?" she questioned, wondering if there was anything distinct about the border that would stand out more to Treepaw than the rest.

[ Treepaw - @SuspiciousMindz ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:31 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊VultureEye
╰⸻♡ he/him ⸻⸻╮

VultureEye stood a few tail-lengths away from the group of cats, silently observing the scene unfold. As a seasoned warrior, he was used to dealing with injuries and dangerous situations, but he couldn't help feeling impressed by the resilience of the young kit, BumbleKit. He watched as MudHound fussed over the kitten, apologizing and promising to make the forest safer for all cats. VultureEye made a mental note to speak with MudHound later to discuss potential improvements to the clan's defenses. As the group prepared to leave, VultureEye briefly caught the gaze of FadingSun and MistyShard, silently acknowledging their efforts in rescuing the kit. He then turned and followed the rest of the group back to camp, his mind already shifting to the tasks that lay ahead for the rest of the day.

@dino. [BumbleStar] @Rani [Mudhound] @occultation [FadingSun] @Littlesun0112 [RiverSong]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 17th, 2024, 02:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had been itching to get back into things, following an unforeseen bout of sickness that left him out of sorts. He wasn't 100% at this point, but was so tired of doing nothing he felt he needed to.

So here he was, tail swishing and ears perked as he neared the river with Redhawk. He'd ask her to join him mostly because he liked her company, but having a healthier set of paws in case things went admis didn't hurt either. "The border's been marked recently," he murmured, mostly just thoughtfully. "What do you think they're up to? They're not normally this quiet." Sticking to themselves, keeping up the borders -- something smelled fishy.

[ @taillow ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:22 PM

@dino. @Rani @lys.luvbot @occultation @starry

Being the last one to leave, Riversong cast Fadingsun one last stare before padding away with their clanmates. Mistyshard and Fadingsun may have returned Bumblekit, but it didn’t mean that Riversong was ready to trust RiverClan. “So long,” they mewed. And I hope I don’t run into you again.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 17th, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 07:17 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

@iliri

Owltalon walked along the border, her ears perked. The newly faded scent of Thunderclan and Riverclan mingled along where she trailed. She wrinkled her nose in slight suspicion. She wondered what in Starclan had been going on here while she wasn't paying enough attention. Hopefully no conflict, that was the last thing this clan needed. She decided to believe that the encounter had been somewhat friendly. This thought eased her nerves.

She looked behind her just to make sure Cormorantpaw was right on her heels. Owltalon always wanted an apprentice, it was probably the closest she'd get to having any kits of her own without all of the work she'd have to put in to maintain a romantic relationship. At least one thing could be easy for her.

She was grateful to be able to share her skills, how exciting!

Since this was where tension was highest, Owltalon decided to take Cormorantpaw here first. She doubted the young cat didn't know about the danger that had their clan in a chokehold, but it would be nice to have a reality check and a semi relaxing tore around territory. Killing two fish with one claw.

It wasn't odd to her that she hadn't even heard of Cormorantpaw before she was chosen as her apprentice. Riverclan was getting very big, it was getting hard to keep track of it all.

"Here we are," Owltalon mewed, forcing her tone into one of excitement instead of suspicion. Her mind still wondered about what could've happened at the border even if she wished she wasn't. "Beautiful place, ain't it?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
Trotting out of camp and towards the border they shared with RiverClan, Redhawk made sure to check for any threats before the border came in sight. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary, so the hornet let herself relax a bit. "We'll have t-to be vigilant here, sss-since RiverClan is not a good Clan to be c-caught alone by right now." Who knew what they were planning, if anything, since ThunderClan had raided their camp.

Looking to Treepaw, Redhawk grinned. "Can you t-tell me what sss-scents you can pick up t-the most here?" she questioned, wondering if there was anything distinct about the border that would stand out more to Treepaw than the rest.

[ Treepaw - @SuspiciousMindz ]

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw followed after Redhawk, grateful for the Hornet's help. Soon, she wouldn't need this help. Soon, she'd be a warrior. She was so ready for that. Right now, she felt as though she had no control over her life and deep down she was hoping that getting her warrior name would give her some control back. Suppressing her inner demon was getting harder and harder to do, too. Treepaw ached for the control.

The apprentice came up to Smallpines and looked around. It wasn't too impressive and before Redhawk would even question the smells, her nose was crinkling at the fishy scents.

"It just smells like fish and water," she replied simply. Her eyes would move cautiously over the border, heeding the Hornet's warning. Despite having been trained, Treepaw didn't want to test her battle skills just yet. Not in front of her clanmate, at least.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:11 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was very happy when both of his patrol mates arrived swiftly and were ready to go. The lionheart offered a small grin to Duskleaf and gave his own nod back. Then he turned his attention to the louder of the bunch, Appleberry. He seemed alright, if a bit loud, but that wasn’t the worst thing in the tom’s opinion. “I appreciate the enthusiasm but remember to stay cautious. It is the Thunderclan border after all.” The lionheart spoke lightly, not wanting to ruin Appleberry’s excitement, but he wanted to stay fully alert as you should always be on patrols but especially so on this one and Windclan. Seabreeze was glad that his leader put Owltalon on the windclan border patrol; they needed someone sensible for such a sensitive patrol. With that Seabreeze turned with a small motion to follow the warriors before leading them from the camp and out towards Small Pines. His blue eyes narrowed slightly as he focused in on his surroundings as he walked through the familiar terrain out to the reeds and riverside that marked their side of the Small Pines.

It was an uneventful walk but they arrived at the border well. Seabreeze turned to his patrol, with a small grin. “We can split up to renew scent markers, stay within eyesight of each other. If you see, hear, or even smell anything slightly off, call out to the patrol. ” He explained, hoping that it was clear that this was a serious matter. He had no worries, especially since there were no apprentices on this patrol and these two seemed to understand what it meant to be a warrior but it never hurt to be extra clear. After receiving a confirmation from both of the other felines, the lionheart padded a tail length away to run his fur along the nearby bunches of cattails.
[ @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @Forgetfulshape - Appleberry ]
[ Feel free to have one of your cats find the tin foil :3 ]
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:47 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was very happy when both of his patrol mates arrived swiftly and were ready to go. The lionheart offered a small grin to Duskleaf and gave his own nod back. Then he turned his attention to the louder of the bunch, Appleberry. He seemed alright, if a bit loud, but that wasn’t the worst thing in the tom’s opinion. “I appreciate the enthusiasm but remember to stay cautious. It is the Thunderclan border after all.” The lionheart spoke lightly, not wanting to ruin Appleberry’s excitement, but he wanted to stay fully alert as you should always be on patrols but especially so on this one and Windclan. Seabreeze was glad that his leader put Owltalon on the windclan border patrol; they needed someone sensible for such a sensitive patrol. With that Seabreeze turned with a small motion to follow the warriors before leading them from the camp and out towards Small Pines. His blue eyes narrowed slightly as he focused in on his surroundings as he walked through the familiar terrain out to the reeds and riverside that marked their side of the Small Pines.

It was an uneventful walk but they arrived at the border well. Seabreeze turned to his patrol, with a small grin. “We can split up to renew scent markers, stay within eyesight of each other. If you see, hear, or even smell anything slightly off, call out to the patrol. ” He explained, hoping that it was clear that this was a serious matter. He had no worries, especially since there were no apprentices on this patrol and these two seemed to understand what it meant to be a warrior but it never hurt to be extra clear. After receiving a confirmation from both of the other felines, the lionheart padded a tail length away to run his fur along the nearby bunches of cattails.
[ @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @Forgetfulshape - Appleberry ]
[ Feel free to have one of your cats find the tin foil :3 ]
[@Seamrog - Duskleaf]
Appleberry nodded softly, and speedily went to see if there was anything suspicious. Nothing. But, as he was headed back he came across something shiny. He immediately bent down and picked it up. It looked like a leaf, but it was silver and very noisy. He padded back to the group with the strange object in his mouth. "I found this; it looks pretty. Can I keep it?" He meowed gently.