Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Owlkit Finder!
by zBlaze
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 11:59 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:39 AM
[SHC]RUSTPAW MENTOR
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:34 AM
Duskpaw's Training~ [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:33 AM

Old April 26th, 2024, 07:57 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Uh? And how did you become aware that you were not needed in such a high-regarded, honorable position?

The way Lynxshade said it only made the question worse, raising the hairs along Wolffang's spine and squeezing his eyes into narrow slits. They glinted a shocking amber against his medium gray fur. It took all he had to avoid spitting at her and shoving his claws in her face. Words bubbled in the back of his throat. It's none of your business, ShadowClan Enforcer! WindClan has more honor than you! You'd never understand! He took a deep breath in, then let it out in a whoosh, ruffling his whiskers. He kept churning his claws in the earth, imagining the muddy, gouged mess was Lynxshade's pelt. Or Dawnstar's. Or anyone ShadowClan cat's, for that matter. The thought kept him from actually attacking them - physically or, in Lynxshade's case, verbally.

Twilightstar orders peace. Twilightstar orders that we must work together. Oh, StarClan, why were you such a fool, bringing up your deputy role and your resurrection? This ShadowClan Enforcer scum doesn't need to know anything about it!

As if his leader's name had summoned her, the great she-cat began to speak, organizing the cats into battle patrols. Wolffang looked away from Lynxshade and breathed a silent sigh of relief. Thank StarClan. He was on Hawkfur's patrol, along with Swiftfire, Dapplebreeze, Deadmoon, Watertail, and some others. He was glad to be on the same patrol as his sister.

Lynxshade ended the conversation; Dawnstar was also calling her warriors away. Wolffang debated replying, but kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to say anything else he might regret. Besides, he didn't owe an Enforcer a reply. He hurried away into the crowd, picking up Twilightstar's final order to him: to watch over Foxpaw.

Two emotions shot through him: eagerness driven by bloodlust to slaughter the minks and move onto RiverClan, and a sense of determination so profound it burned his heart and sizzled in his paws. I will keep Foxpaw safe, he vowed.

He reached the group, then saw some cats moving closer, and...

...oh, no.

Dawnstar was on his patrol.

Images flashed through his mind - of the peltless corpses of his Clanmates, of wide, staring eyes, of blood-

Every hair on Wolffang's pelt must be standing up. The rage in his eyes must look worse than the fires that had seared their former home.

He'd agreed to work with ShadowClan warriors, but Dawnstar?

He desperately clung to Twilightstar's orders: that they were working together now. Dawnstar was trying to help.

The thought tasted like crow-food coated in mouse bile.

Wolffang quickly turned away. He'd explode if he kept his gaze on Dawnstar a second longer. He had to organize his thoughts, get his affairs in order.

First, he scanned the crowd for Foxpaw. He spotted the orange tabby she-cat quickly. Her hind leg was twisted, similar to Deadmoon's; he'd have to keep that in mind. "Foxpaw! Over here!" he yowled. "I'm supposed to be watching over you. How much battle training do you have?"

He quickly shot a glance up and scanned the crowd for Deadmoon. He tried to catch her eye and give her a nod. They were in this together.

Even if they had to fight side-by-side with a codeless tyrant.

@Katiethewolfchild [Foxpaw] @Mica [Hawkfur] @gs29513 [Deadmoon] @Undertaker [Dawnstar] @Wingnettle [Lynxshade]

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:37 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
------------

The remainder of the cats were divvied into their patrols, and Swiftfire scowled openly. She was not pleased in the slightest that ShadowClan was going that deep into WindClan territory. Even more insulting, they were allowed to claim the minks killed on their land as ShadowClan prey. Every fiber in her being wanted to take back joining this battle, to take back even tolerating the notion of working beside these toads. But now they were going to give away food to an enemy Clan that was killed on their own land. Not even as a passive agreement for assisting was a good enough reason to give WindClan prey to ShadowClan.

Oh but if she said anything, just even a little expression beyond her scowl, bristling fur and lashing tail, she was the bad guy. She was at fault for causing a disturbance. She was the one making things harder. Swiftfire let a cold look linger on Twilightstar, a look of utter disgust at this allowance while cats found their patrols. And oh goody, Dawnstar was accompanying them to the Hills.

Great. Just great.

@Mica [Hawkfur] //Mentioning the patrol lead only atm
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:53 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

Iceclaw
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw shot a look at Mothcloud before heading over to where Hawkfur and the other cats were, his tail twitching in irritation. Despite being blind he could sense the tense and nervous atmosphere. Nobody spoke of it, but it seemed everyone was very much aware of it.

He wasn't sure if everyone was here. He turned to a random patrol member, whose scent he was unfamiliar with.

"Is.. Everybody here?" He spoke slowly, he didn't really care who answered back, he just needed an answer.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Springblossom
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Giving her patrol members a respectful dip of her head, smiling, Springblossom padded over near Twilightstar, a twinge of discomfort twisting up in her chest. Surely this will be quick? Hopefully nobody will get injured. Hopefully nobody dies.
Glancing at Maplepaw, Springblossom shot the apprentice a warm smile.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 26th, 2024, 10:15 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dark

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash flexed her claws in anticipation. So she'd be able to exterminate the minks after all! Good, she could do with some action. The large, fluffy she-cat bounded over to the group going to the Hills, sitting up straight without a trace of fear or doubt in her eye. As much as she was wary being around so many WindClan bunnies in their territory, she knew ShadowClan would hold their own any day. No minks would be able to easily take them out.

Besides, fighting side-by-side with Dawnstar? A chance to further prove her worth and loyalty? That was something Briarsplash could get behind.

/ @Mica @Undertaker - tagging to show i am ready : )

Last edited by squidz; April 26th, 2024 at 10:18 AM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 03:42 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { carrying 3 Cobweb // 2 Marigold // 1 Moss // 1 Oak Leaf // 1 Poppy } ⊰❀

The freckled herbalist nodded to the tortoiseshell starlet, offering her a soft, thankful smile before flicking his ears towards the authoritative tones of Dawnstar as her words settled against the sensitive hairs within the canals of his oriental shaped ears - upon hearing his name the feline stood, angular head dipped to retrieve the leaf bundled herbs that stood huddled safely between his white tipped paws. Feathery tail flicked in a silent command for Starlingstreak to follow him, alongside Hillstrider she had been tasked to remain by his side throughout the battle, the battle in which he would be under the command of Twilightstar… an odd choice but Mossfreckle trusted Dawnstar as his leader and thus in turn he trusted that she had made the swap on rational grounds. Mossy hues flicked momentarily in the direction of Dawnstar before the oriental shaped medicine cat apprentice padded in the direction of Windclan’s lilac-grey leader, ”Twilightstar,” the tom spoke through his herb filled maw with an respectful cant of his angular head before he sat - white tipped feathery tail curling politely over his petite paws - and waited for those tasked with aiding him arrived, confidence settling sweetly in his starry mind as Dawnstar reassured her fellow leader that he was in fact reliable… the claws of insecurity caused a tête-à-tête within the abysmal confines of the herbalist minds, he knew that the trade wasn’t even but that was neither here nor there as he had equivalent knowledge to Lostspark although he doubted their experience was equivalent he had treated Dawnstar’s mink wounds before as well as Nightshade’s mangled form. Starry mind reeled for a moment before Mossfreckle’s calm demeanour snapped over him as a medical mask… focus, focus, focus, focus… calm, cold, and collected Shadowclan’s medicine cat apprentice settled once more into the detached poise of a medicine cat, he had a job to do as lives were placed into his paws as the tensely allied clan’s prepared to enter battle against the formidable minks that lacked the thoughts and honour of cats. Honeyed ginger tabby form sauntered over, brains and brawn, the contrast between the two felines was great but Mossfreckle felt oddly calm around Hillstriders collected shenanigans, he was fiercely loyal and helpful even if he was the epitome of brawn within the common phrase, ”Hillstrider,” the medicine cat chirped cheerily forgoing his usual respectful nod for a friendly nuzzle, a small movement of his youth before he returned to his focussed and calm demeanour - he enjoyed the toms presence insurmountably but the time for chitchat would come later, they too had a job to do. ”Starlingstreak, you will detect those who need pulled away from the scene, I trust your discretion to know what needs to be taken care of immediately and what can wait, I have less herbs that my usual stockade so I have little to spare on fussing warriors,” Mossfreckle began authoritatively, he was a healer, he had a job to do and he trusted these felines to understand that his curt orders came from necessity, ”furthermore, I want you to take note of the appearance of the herbs I have given you, if Twighlightstar allows us to do such you will also be tasked with retrieving more of such if need be - I am trusting you to be quick,” mossy hues flicked to the ginger tabby next, ”Your task will be pulling the injured that Starlingstreak notes off the field, although do not hesitate to bring those you see as well, I trust your discretion as well. Alongside this I also want you to work somewhat on prevention, while I want you by my side aiding me I would also like you to help prevent serious wounds from happening in the first place, use your discretion to help those who seem to be struggling,” task delegated, the freckled oriental shaped feline waited with perked angular ears for the next order to come from Dawnstar.. well, from Twilightstar it seemed.

{ @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar }
{ @Moonraven ~ Twighlightstar }
{ @Alchemist Kitsune ~ Lightningstorm }
{ @carmen ~ Starlingstreak } { @Mica ~ Hillstrider }
[ Sorry this is short /w\ ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; April 26th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 09:11 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(149/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whispringpaw nodded at his leader's orders and glanced around for Dreamlight. The apprentice had no connection to the warrior, so maybe it was good that Whispringpaw was meeting new cats.

@Moonraven [Dreamlight]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; April 30th, 2024 at 08:36 AM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 09:23 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull nodded and padded over to the group. She was on a patrol with Dawnstar herself! 'What an honor!' Stagskull thought, then listed the names of the cats in the patrol. 'Shrewstep, Honeybite, Mistlewhisker, Goopypaw, Briarsplash, Dawnstar, and Darkcloud. It's a good patrol. We'll be ok.'

Stagskull awaited orders from Dawnstar, her eyes traveling over some of the Windbunnies around. There were some apprentices, that was good. They were contributing to the safety of their clan.

Goopypaw [ @Poprock ] Darkcloud [ @Morrigan ] Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ] Honeybite [ @Abyssopelagic ] Mistlewhisker [ @Mica ] Briarsplash [ @SentimentalSquid ]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old April 27th, 2024, 11:29 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud listened intently as Dawnstar gave out orders. She was following her leader to Windy hills. Got it. Of course she didn't know where that was but is she followed the rest of the group she surely wouldn't get lost. Besides she could just track their scent if needed so the chances of her wandering cluelessly in Windclan territory were slim.

Padding over to her, so far, small group, Darkcloud gave a subtle nod of greeting to Stagskull. Claws flexing in anticipation, the spotted tabby did wonder how many minks they were dealing with. She figured it must have been a fair number otherwise the bunnies wouldn't have asked for help. Though she was sure they were up against something quite formidable indeed.

Stagskull [ @ChaosBringer. ] Goopypaw [ @Poprock ] Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ] Honeybite [ @Abyssopelagic ] Mistlewhisker [ @Mica ] Briarsplash [ @SentimentalSquid ]

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 27th, 2024, 05:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar looked up at the large black and white tom as he joined her. A knowing grin appeared on her maw as Crowtooth quickly guessed her idea. They say great minds think alike. "Yup, bringing down a tunnel is easier than building it up. While you collapse the tunnel, I'll ensure you aren't pinned or surrounded. I'm hoping we'll be able to push as many minks back into the tunnels as we can and trap them, those too stubborn to retreat can die." She meowed quietly to Crowtooth.

"It'll just have to be you and me. At some point, the tides will turn and our victory will be clear. Before the battle is finished we'll have to slip away and collapse the tunnel. We won't be battling directly next to the falls, and considering how long it took us to come across the caverns, it seems highly unlikely for ShadowClan to notice it unless they actively follow us." Twilightstar told him.

WindClan's been living in the prairie lands for almost twelve moons now, and it's only been in the last few moons that Twilightstar found out about the caves behind the falls. It was impossible to find unless a cat was actively looking for it. ShadowClan should focus on brawling not sticking their noses where they don't belong. Less ShadowClan cats were coming than WindClan, so she wasn't worried about the cave being discovered.

Twilightstar turned away from Crowtooth to listen to Dawnstar's reply to her question. Mossfreckle? That was interesting, Twilightstar had assumed Dawnstar would take her own medicine cat with her. She was taking Lightningstorm instead. Twilightstar faintly wondered if there was some motive behind that, but stopped her brain from traveling that road as quickly as possible.

She noticed that Dawnstar made certain to tell her that Mossfreckle was capable even as an apprentice. She doubted Mossfreckle was as good as Lightningstorm, but as she had given Dawnstar the more dangerous task she could see why Dawnstar wanted the more experienced healer. Still, she seemed to trust Mossfreckle. Twilightstar doubted Dawnstar would have kept the cat as a medicine cat if he wasn't any good.

The lilac-gray she-cat dipped her head in a silent greeting after Mossfreckle's greeting. She watched the medicine apprentice organize the warriors assigned to aid him. "You can take what herbs you find in WindClan, no need to lose cats because I want to be stingy during newleaf." She added to the ShadowClanners.

Twilightstar swung her head towards Dawnstar's patrol as her cats gathered around her and Hawkfur. She felt Swiftfire's glare on her and frowned lightly after glancing at the warrior. Yet another reason she decided against allowing Swiftfire to join the furies. Twilightstar had more than a few cats who openly hated ShadowClan and wanted nothing to do with them. However, they had the maturity to at least accept Twilightstar's and the clan's decision to ally with ShadowClan.

Sighing, Twilightstar stood and glanced at Lynxshade and the ShadowClan patrol with her. She gave a sharp jerk of her head, silently ordering WindClan and ShadowClan to follow her as she led them away. She glanced over her shoulder at the Clanmates she was leaving with Dawnstar and kept her gaze ahead. Worrying wasn't going to get them anywhere. She'd have to trust that Dawnstar wouldn't stab WindClan in the back.

The walk from ShadowClan's border, through WindClan's territory, and Twilight Falls wasn't done in silence. The leader explained her battle strategy as she moved. "For those of you who haven't had the chance to fight minks, they're smaller than most cats but outnumber us I roughly estimate probably two maybe three per cat. They are fierce, can and will leap and jump at you, and stick to you like burrs once they get their claws and teeth into you." Twilightstar meowed over the light breeze.

"They're highly territorial, so I expect we'll be attacked as soon as one spots us." The WindClan leader stopped as soon as they reached the evergreens that marked the start of Twilight Falls. The cats were several fox lengths from the waterfall and the pond, but the disgusting reek of death and rot hung in the air.

Refraining from wrinkling her nose in disgust, Twilightstar continued talking, certain they'd find the source of the reek later. "You all remain stationed among the evergreens, I'll lure them out of their homes and bring them to you. You'll attack on my signal. Mossfreckle, you'll remain back among the gorse bushes, should be far enough away that the minks won't wander, but close enough that you, Starlingstreak, and Hillstrider can keep an eye on everyone." Twilightstar order.

"Stay close to each other, and do not let any cat fight alone. If you notice someone on their own, regardless of whose clan they belong to, help them." She reminded them sternly. The leader didn't stick around to listen to any questions or opposition. She walked off moving towards the falls and the disgusting stink.

[As there are roughly 20 fighters in both patrols, there will be around 40-50 minks in each location, so two to three minks per cat, can't kill more than three minks per cat.]

@Wingnettle [Lynxshade] @starry [Palesong] | @Dark [Darkfall] | @ellie [Mossfreckle] | @carmen [Starlingstreak] | @Mica [Hillstride] | @Ian [Slytiger] | @Alchemist Kitsune - [Silverlark] @MockingRabbit [Eggpaw] | @kittycatburmise [Doeflame, is coming with Twi's group. @Starphobia [Springblossom] | @SeonghwasBunnyEars [Fallenmoon] @wendigo [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw Caterpillarpaw] | @Littlesun112 [Larkspring] @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Jayden [Cloudfur]@Bean [Flashfeather] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 28th, 2024, 07:27 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw joined his group quickly, standing a tail length away just to make sure no one got sticky right before this important battle. He didn’t need to be any more of a burden than he already was. Speaking of which…
“I p-promise I won’t get in the way.” He mewed quietly to Honeybite, offering the warrior a respectful head dip. It was time to go!
Stagskull [ @ChaosBringer. ] Darkcloud [ @Morrigan ] Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ] Honeybite [ @Abyssopelagic ] Mistlewhisker [ @Mica ] Briarsplash [ @SentimentalSquid ]