Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by sock
Today 12:35 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 02:58 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Sparrowpaw looked for Seabreeze. Once she found him she meowed hey in a emotionless voice, keeping her eyes on Seabreeze because she didn't trust him. Not that she trusted anyone anymore. Well except kits but by trust she basically meant that she didn't push kits away. They were too young and too innocent to be vented to. She wasn't always sure if she even trusted herself. @Dolomedes
Old April 16th, 2024, 03:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw meowed hey to Willowpaw. The blind nine moon old was sure that she could succeed. After all she was the only strong cat in this clan full of weaklings. Her blindness didn't mean anything. It wouldn't prevent her from becoming leader one day. She wouldn't let anything prevent that. That goal was the sole reason she bothered to pretend to be like everyone else. Otherwise she might still do it but just until she learned how to hunt and fight so she could survive on her own. Her goal was the only reason she hadn't yet left the clan. It didn't matter that the cat teaching her was also an apprentice. She was sure that she would do amazingly.

Wishpaw meowed hey to the cat teaching her. She wasn't looking forward to the battle moves, but at least this was only water hunting... She also wasn't looking forward to the swimming lesson, even though she already knew how to swim. @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 16th, 2024 at 03:03 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 04:48 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Toadpaw meowed hey to Willowpaw. The blind nine moon old was sure that she could succeed. After all she was the only strong cat in this clan full of weaklings. Her blindness didn't mean anything. It wouldn't prevent her from becoming leader one day. She wouldn't let anything prevent that. That goal was the sole reason she bothered to pretend to be like everyone else. Otherwise she might still do it but just until she learned how to hunt and fight so she could survive on her own. Her goal was the only reason she hadn't yet left the clan. It didn't matter that the cat teaching her was also an apprentice. She was sure that she would do amazingly.

Wishpaw meowed hey to the cat teaching her. She wasn't looking forward to the battle moves, but at least this was only water hunting... She also wasn't looking forward to the swimming lesson, even though she already knew how to swim. @SeonghwasBunnyEars
Willowpaw gave a friendly mrrow of greeting. Noting the apprentice was blind like her brother Weepingpaw. "Alrighty. I'm Willowpaw as you've heard, pleased to actually talk to you." She started. "Let's start with hunting, the hunter crouch and controlling your steps and strength are vital to fighting, so lets learn them first." Willowpaw mewed, "Come along" She mewed, letting the apprentice follow her voice and scent, knowing from Weepingpaw how annoying it was to be led around with a useless tail over there shoulder. When they arrived to a more of a secluded area Willowpaw stopped and turned.

"Alright. So first show me you best hunters crouch." Willowpaw instructed calmly, her beautiful blue hues shone as she sat on a small rock and watched. Willowpaw fluffed up her light grey fur against the breeze, her brown paws kneeded the ground like dough.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Tulippaw bounced as she scrambled to Treeheart. Despite little training from Beanfloat, she was excited to be taught by Treeheart for this event. She hadn’t the first idea on how to water hunt or fish, but it couldn’t be that hard. She was a pure bred RiverClan cat, so fishing should come naturally. Plus it was what RiverClanners prided themselves on. If she was going to become that warrior that she used to daydream about as a kit, she would have to learn fishing.

“Treeheart! Can you teach me to fish? I don’t have any clue, but I’m a pretty fast learner. I should be good with some practice.” The calico meowed eagerly. There was nothing to practice fishing with back in the RiverClan camp, so Tulippaw had only ever really practiced land hunting with mossballs and all the tiny bugs she used to chase around when she was bored.

Those were much simpler times for her. And she longed for them. But there was no changing the past. So, she would just have to move forward.

. . .

@Saki - Treeheart

Old April 17th, 2024, 01:01 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Sparrowpaw looked for Seabreeze. Once she found him she meowed hey in a emotionless voice, keeping her eyes on Seabreeze because she didn't trust him. Not that she trusted anyone anymore. Well except kits but by trust she basically meant that she didn't push kits away. They were too young and too innocent to be vented to. She wasn't always sure if she even trusted herself. @Dolomedes

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze stopped fidgeting with his paws as Westeriaheart finally assigned a teacher to each apprentice and set them off to start their respective trainings. Luckily, water hunting was something that even Seabreeze, with all his insecurity, felt he was good at. Much better than fighting at least, anything was better than fighting. Sparrowpaw found him swiftly and the lionheart gave a soft smile at the apprentice despite her seeming lack of enthusiasm. "Hello, I am happy to be able to help you out with your training! Shall we head out?" Seabreeze spoke easily as he motioned towards the exit of camp with a paw, his lack of tail to motion with sent a slight pang of something through him but its been quite some time since the raid he lost it in so it was less noticable. After making sure the apprentice was being him, the sandy grey-blue tom began to walk them through camp and then out through the territory heading for a good spot along the river for a beginning class to water hunting.

As the pair of them walked to their destination, Seabreeze decided to multi-task a bit and start with explaining the basics of water hunting. "In normal hunting you need to pay attention to yourself, but in water hunting that is especially important. You need to watch out for your own movement, your shadow, then your paw placement as you wait. Its a bit like a balancing act, if that makes sense. Though its pretty easy once you get a paw on it." He ended, trying to make sure that Sparrowpaw wasn't worried about not getting it. It really was simple once you get it down and soon it would come with ease as it would with every Riverclan warrior.
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:57 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Weepingpaw stood there, Looking a bit like an idiot. The blind Tom blinked nervously, he realized he didn't look blind and would have to let this cat know. "Oh... I um.. I'm blind.. my mom told me that I should just uh.. like... crouch and lean back a bit, Stay still and when I hear the water ripples getting closer to me along with the smell of fish, I should reach out my paws and snatch it up....." Weepingpaw mewed nervously. Weepingpaw scooted closer to the Earth's end, he slid his paws silently on the ground until he felt the edge, he leaned back and pricked his ears forward, his shadow was a bit on the water but not much. Weepingpaw listened, his paws gently placed in front of him, he sat, still as the scent of cold death.

Weepingpaw then heard a ripple, his tail twitched once behind me. He heard as a decent fish came near the surface. Weepingpaw extended his claws and in a flash, scooped the fish upwards. Hearing the clunk on it landing on the floor, he tried to pinpoint it's scent in time, but the fish had already flopped onto the waters bed, swimming away. Weepingpaw stayed calm but gave a small marrow of embarassment.

Pigeonpelt

Warrior - Rc - Molly

After hearing from Weepingpaw finally, Pigeonpelt got embarrassed and felt ashamed of herself. "StarClan- My deepest apologies," She apologised frantically, hoping not to harm the apprentice at all in any way possible. Yet as she listened to his descriptions, she noticed that he got nearly everything correct. His mother must've taught him well since it seemed that he knew the steps just well enough. Pigeonpelt thought that she would've had to brainstorm on how to help since she wasn't able to feel through the ways of the tom. Either way, there would always be a solution, and she would be sure to make Weepingpaw one of the strongest opponents in this small competition.

"You did all the steps well and correct, that's already impressive," Pigeonpelt first complimented the younger Riverclanner. "Don't be embarrassed by yourself- there are apprentices that hunt so much worse than you, you did well." Gently settling down beside Weepingpaw, the warrior turned over to the water. "Why don't we try this," she said, hoping to think of a way, "Make sure that the fish come up from the same location so you can pinpoint easier?" She looked down and brought up a fish again after not a long while. "For instance, make sure you always swipe at the left or right so the trouts would come out from the same sides." That is a possible solution, right? To help with accuracy.
Old April 17th, 2024, 06:03 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

Pigeonpelt

Warrior - Rc - Molly

After hearing from Weepingpaw finally, Pigeonpelt got embarrassed and felt ashamed of herself. "StarClan- My deepest apologies," She apologised frantically, hoping not to harm the apprentice at all in any way possible. Yet as she listened to his descriptions, she noticed that he got nearly everything correct. His mother must've taught him well since it seemed that he knew the steps just well enough. Pigeonpelt thought that she would've had to brainstorm on how to help since she wasn't able to feel through the ways of the tom. Either way, there would always be a solution, and she would be sure to make Weepingpaw one of the strongest opponents in this small competition.

"You did all the steps well and correct, that's already impressive," Pigeonpelt first complimented the younger Riverclanner. "Don't be embarrassed by yourself- there are apprentices that hunt so much worse than you, you did well." Gently settling down beside Weepingpaw, the warrior turned over to the water. "Why don't we try this," she said, hoping to think of a way, "Make sure that the fish come up from the same location so you can pinpoint easier?" She looked down and brought up a fish again after not a long while. "For instance, make sure you always swipe at the left or right so the trouts would come out from the same sides." That is a possible solution, right? To help with accuracy.

Weepingpaw listened closely. "That might work" He purred gently, his eyes bright at the idea. Weepingpaw crouched over the water, leaning back a small bit and feeling with his paws. He hit a small rock with his paw and winced silently.
Weepingpaw then pricked his ears and opened his jaws gently, finally scenting a fish around the same area as before, he flicked his tail once, he then scented one reach the surface for a bit, swiping down with his left forepaw, the fish swam frantically in the opposite direction, one of the fish flew to the ground, Weepingpaw then shot out his other paw and caught a tiny fish. Grabbing the tiny fish he simply snapped it with his jaws, turning to the other fish he leapt in time to grasp it's spine and deal a killing blow. Weepingpaw's whiskers quivered in excitement. "Two in one!!!!" He yowled triumphantly. He sniffed gently and picked up the smaller fish, placing it beside Pigeonpelt. "Did I do good? Are they decent sized... the second one feels small.."

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:24 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Hawksun padded up to Wishpaw with a small sniff.
@Katiethewolfchild
Willowpaw padded up to Toadpaw with a dip of her head. The pretty grey and bornw she-cat sat down.
@/Katiethewolfchild
Summerpaw padded up to Irisfrost @kittycatburmise
Weepingpaw padded up to Pigeonpelt @Blazing
Brightnight padded up to Moonpaw with a small flick of her tail.
@Saki (So I'm just to show the assigned apprentices a few battle moves)
Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP (42/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

The small molly looked for this ‘Brightnight’ before deciding to almost give up, then she came. “Hello…are you Brightnight?” Moonpaw asked as she looked up, her voice was hardly above a whisper.
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:57 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP (42/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

The small molly looked for this ‘Brightnight’ before deciding to almost give up, then she came. “Hello…are you Brightnight?” Moonpaw asked as she looked up, her voice was hardly above a whisper.
Brightnight nodded with a soft purr. "Yes I am. Pleased to meet you little one" The queen purred

lio lurked here

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:27 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Rabbitpaw walked up to Foxtail, the seven moon old mumbled hi... She wasn't sure why she had bothered to join this event. Without Blossomkit... everything was worthless. She wondered why StarClan had taken Blossomkit but not her. She just wanted to be with Blossomkit again... @Fernwillow
Foxtail
he/him | ThunderClan

"Hello, Rabbitpaw!" Foxtail exclaimed. "What do you wanna do first?" He studied her, trying to understand her complex facial expression.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!