Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:20 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:19 PM
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 05:00 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:44 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:35 PM
In and out!

Bump Policy: Any time when I'm online! (Ask me first!)
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light.
He/They | 6 Moons | Silent
[15/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sighing, Silentpaw looked up at the warrior, his expression cold and unreadable. He didn't say anything, but the look in his face told everything. With an irritated flick of his ear, he stared directly into the ShadowClan warrior's eyes, as if asking him what he wanted from him.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
shouldn't you be with your mentor?... *the warrior asked as he waved his tail around, he wait for a response...*
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:23 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickback! View Post
shouldn't you be with your mentor?... *the warrior asked as he waved his tail around, he wait for a response...*
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light.
He/They | 6 Moons | Silent
[16/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw narrowed his eyes, glaring daggers into Crookedtail. Who was this warrior he'd never seen before, and what did he want from him? It wasn't like he was just ignoring his apprentice duties to startle warriors.

"Okay...?" He muttered, his gaze cold and expressionless.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:14 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightshade glated at everyone.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Just before Sharpfrost got her claws on Boulderclaw, Brownpaw shot into the mix. Lynxshade seemed to be on top of it, but Hawkbite shot his apprentice a harsh glare, stepping off Boulderclaw long enough to shove the apprentice out of the way. In that single -- almost -- mistake, Boulderclaw was withering free.

Then, Sharpfrost put an end to the warrior. Before anything could happen. Before Brownpaw might've been responsible for the attack of another clanmate. Before Hawkbite would take the fall of yet another mistake. While he appreciated Lynxshade's interception, he couldn't let Brownpaw walk without saying something. He might even be nicer to her than Dawnstar would.

"Brownpaw," Hawkbite barked, demanding his apprentice's attention. "This pathetic cat attacked his clanmate and slandered our leader. Dawnstar ordered his death and as warriors beneath her, we will do as we're told," Hawkbite warned. His tone was calm, although his eyes were blazing as he scolded her. "If you step into situations you shouldn't, again, I'll make sure you're kept as an apprentice for an extra moon without privilege to leave the camp."

With that, he shooed the apprentice away. Whether she'd go with Lynxshade to herd kittens away or go throw a fit, he didn't care. He had a body to get rid of now.

With a distasteful glare at the dead cat, he looked up towards Dawnstar then to Sharpfrost. "We'll dispose of the body as instructed," Hawkbite assured, gesturing for Sharpfrost to assist.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @zozelen - Brownpaw | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:19 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

The little man had been carefully chewing on one of the squirrel's paws, enjoying the feeling of his teeth needling into the chewy flesh more than he was with actually eating it when Hawkbite next spoke. The mention of his mother soured his stomach, and he stopped his happy chewings, his tongue briefly poking from between his lips, licking his chin quickly before it once again hid in his maw.
He stared at the ground between his paws.

Sometimes.... Sometimes he thought he remembered her, his mother.
The memories were always fuzzy, and never came when he was trying to remember her. Only when it hurt him the most, missed her the most.
But if he tried to focus, even for a split second, the flickers of memory would slip away from him, leaving him empty. It was like trying to grasp water in his paws, futile.
He sat in silence for a bit, letting his emotions roll within him while he contemplated whether or not he wanted to risk having another breakdown. He wanted to know more about his mother, he really did, but he also didn't want to get his hopes up if she really had abandoned him. Some cats insist she hadn't, others wouldn't have been surprised if she had. But no one ever talked about her at length. Now that he was old enough to notice the frequency of disappearances, of cats simply leaving and never returning for reasons he could never understand, he knew why her leaving hadn't impacted anyone.
It was normal, common even.
And no one cared anymore, not when it wasn't their family. Sometimes even when it was.
And that scared him, really.

Silkkit breathed slowly, and turned over each thought in his head carefully and meticulously. He was silent for what was likely an uncomfortable amount of time before he looked back up to Hawkbite, shiny eyes more watery than usual.
Yes, he decided. He wanted to know.
"..... What was my momma like?"
It hardly registered that he'd been asked another question, that his apprentice ceremony had been brought up.
He didn't want to talk about that right now. He'd always have time to talk about that, he wouldn't always have someone who could, who would talk about his momma.
For the sake of not being rude, he let his ears droop. His answer was much to be desired, but it was a response.
"I guess. I.... Wanted to gain some skills before I went into being an apprentice, but.... Everyone who was supposed to teach me hasn't really scheduled when we would be doing those."

But that wasn't a topic he wanted to focus on, immediately he tried to think of a way to bring it back to his mother, tried to find some subtle route to reel it back in. In the end, his desire to know got the best of him.
He perked up, once again looked Hawkbite, dear brown stripey, in the eyes again.
"No one talks about her. Not with me, and not in passing when I try to eavesdrop. I want to know about my mom."
He chewed his lip, thinking.
"Sometimes I think I remember her, but... It's brief... The thought always escapes me before I can understand."
Please, please, please tell me, he wanted to beg.
Please don't turn me away.
Please don't tell me I'm too young for this talk.
Please don't tell me she wasn't important enough to bother remembering.

Please....

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Oh no.
I dread this.

Hawkbite inhaled sharply, choosing his words wisely as he tried to explain the young feline's mother to him. There was so much he could say. So much to go over, but he'd keep it short and sweet. He didn't want to dig into the details of why or how, no, he was going to be brief but hopefully offer closure. His eyes would half-shut as he finally brought himself to start talking. He'd attempt to hide the emotion behind his words, if he could help it, but the she-cat brought out so much in him. Sometimes, it was hard to hide.

"Your mother was a very respected warrior. So brilliant, in so many ways," Hawkbite began, his gaze starting to grow cloudy as memories rushed back to his mind. "She was intelligent and loyal. She never let anyone question her. Very caring to the cats, she really enjoyed being around, like-" it pained him to say it, even the tone in his voice shifted to that of jealousy, "-like your father, Vulturefang."

He'd let a long exhale escape, pulling together his thoughts and emotions. There was no changing anything now. That stoic mask he always had on, returned. There was no use hanging onto dreams he had and wishes he wanted granted. That wasn't plausible. "She was my best friend," a small purr slipped from his throat then the realization hit him. "Is. She is my best friend," he corrected himself, his gaze refocusing on Silkkit as Woolly's words echoed in his mind. "She loves you very much. She told me so herself."

Hawkbite wanted to shuffle closer to Silkkit, but he refrained from such things. The small kit reminded him so much of her and he just wanted to comfort the tiny cat however he could. Stars, he ached to have her back. Ached to protect her family. Ached to return to how things used to be.

It was time to change the subject. There was no need to dig into details. Sure, he might answer some other questions, but he could feel himself getting choked up over the conversation. He couldn't handle much more of that. So, Hawkbite cleared his throat, averting his gaze to hide the pain that was trying to reveal itself. Classes. Right. Silkkit wanted to learn some things.

"Are there any lessons you want me to help you with?" Hawkbite would inquire, letting his gaze rest on some random object across the clearing.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:14 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Falconkit chilled in the shade
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 23rd, 2024, 05:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

@SuspiciousMindz- Hawkbite | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @zozelen - Brownpaw | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost

What the hell was this? Dawnstar blinked her eyes as Lynxshade had to tackle Sharpfrost who was begging Hawkbite to let her kill Bolderclaw. Normally, this might have been interesting, and entertaining even, but as Dawnstar's been having problems with cats and insubordinate. She was anything but pleased that Hawkbite was indulging Sharpfrost and growling at Lynxshade like she was in the wrong here.

Lynxshade made a very fair and clear point. Dawnstar had given an order and she expected it to be followed to a tee. She didn't give orders to make them sound like suggestions! Unsheathing her claws and exposing her fangs, the leader fixed everyone, excluding Lynxshade, with a cold glare. She didn't care that she'd be getting the same results regardless of who killed Boulderclaw

What she said goes! Hawkbite was testing her patience, and not in a fun way. His lack of judgment has already cost her a warrior, made her look a fool at the Gathering, and now he feels he was allowed to disobey her orders. This entitlement was going a bit too far. Cougarivy would never! Before she could say anything, Brownpaw was butting in and Sharpfrost already had the deed done. Hawkbite's chastization of his apprentice was laughable when he was doing the exact opposite of what Dawnstar had ordered in the first place. Did he think he was above her orders or something? Honestly, he infuriated her sometimes.

The fur along her spine rises as she grits her teeth and snarls. "Just get out of my sight." Dawnstar did not want to deal with them. Honesty, it was more Hawkbite than anyone getting on her nerves, Lynxshade was the only one not pissing her off right now. If this pompous behavior continued, she'd have to see about finding a commander more obedient or at least could read her better. Hawkbite had his good days, bad days, and days where he made Dawnstar want to rip out his throat and be done with him. The leader turned away and headed back to her den before she acted on her impulses.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

I really don't buy, that you're that kind of guy.

He repeated her words, and immediately the young apprentice felt a rush of heat rise to her face as a usual feeling took hold as if... Well, it simply was uncomfortable. She averted her gaze, refusing to look at the (dumb) expression on his face as he continued with the echo of her question. Still, it appeared he had caught at least part of the intention behind the query - the strange use of words, princess, more so than 'boss lady'. She quite knew what a boss was, and who he was referring to - though she didn't say it out loud just yet, a part of her mind found the thought and wondered if Miss Grandmama would appreciate being called that at all, much like Miss Tiger. However, something told her that even Miss Tiger coming from a kit sounded more respectful than Boss Lady coming from an apprentice a little older than her. Though quiet as she often was, it was a light tilt of her head to the right that indicated the nickname she'd been asking about - for him to figure out which she meant.

Moving on, the finch. Returning bleu eyes ahead of her, Sleepypaw glanced down at the finch. Yes. The piece of food was offered to her by the stranger. The young apprentice wasn't certain how to react; a crooked grin, or was it a smile? A nod, or was it merely a breeze ruffling her fur, or a tremor of the head? And what was up with him at the nicknames, anyway? An almost surprised look - betrayed by the brief widening of her eyes - glanced his way at his following words, fully distracting her from her previous dilemma. No friends? Little miss? Undying servitude? Her eloquence's favourite grandkit ...Once again, she was left at an impasse on how to react, that same feeling as before returning to her head. And yet, after a second or three passed she couldn't help but wonder... Was he mocking her? A lifted paw returned to the ground, head promptly turning away. How dare he.
"I train... Miss Grandmama teaches."

She wouldn't complain about being Miss Grandmama's favourite - she loved her grandmother, very much so, and she hoped that someday that love may be reciprocated if she excelled enough in her training and achievements. Sleepypaw blinked, still, once again wondering; these mockeries, Miss Grandmama would certainly not appreciate them - still, she found herself not bringing that fact up, there was little reason to give him more fuel. Besides, who needed friends? She had always been too occupied for friends - too busy. Surely it was not related to the fact that they thought of her as weird, and she did not understand their games.

Mockeries turned to a relaxed tone after a long silence during which Sleepypaw wondered what she was still doing here, but was adamant that she wouldn't move for one such as him. His words had her wonder if this was a common type of interaction with one's fellow clanmates - it certainly seemed strange if that was the case. But, a name was given, and once again a brief glance (though it may have looked like a slight glare) was sent his way. Grouse... Grousepaw then, surely. She had to admit, him giving his name worked in her favour - she did not know all her clanmate's names; mostly some of the elite warriors of the clan, a few of her previous denmates, some apprentices often spotted around camp and that was it. Grousepaw had not been among them up until now unless memory was failing her.

But, he was being awfully familiar and... Friendly, all of a sudden. So much so that the black and white feline couldn't help but the sceptical of whether this was another trick to mock her or Miss Grandmama. She gave a light nod, a silent thank you for the finch then remained silent for quite some time, not one for usual small talk... Which, she had never held small talk.
"..May not appreciate all those... Names. Miss Grandmama."
A quiet voice finally sounded, eyes locked on the finch at her paws, tail coming to lay deftly across her paws. If she ever wanted to be an enforcer, she needed to be able to speak up when needed, shouldn't she? She didn't like these words - being so vocal, it seemed. It felt too vocal. But she might need to, someday.

[ @redshiftreign ]

Old April 24th, 2024, 06:51 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw scowled angrily at the ants that were trying to eat at her prey. "Hey!" She yowled, her small back curved in an arc. "Stop that!"

(Open activity post)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:16 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Suncloud walked out, yawning

(open also activity)

Cats: