Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:04 AM

Old April 28th, 2024, 01:32 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
Redwater
Purrks: N/A. 20 moons
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Redwater padded next to Seabreeze, her reddish-brown fur ruffling in the soft ocean breeze. The she-cat absolutely lived Lionsbeach. The sand, the water… everything about it made her feel free and calm. Though she was surprised that Seabreeze had asked for her to come with himin the patrol, she was happy that she had been asked, after all she was a bit young, and Seabreeze had never asked her to hunt with him before, and she hadn’t really had any interactions with him before.

Redwater loved hunting, the task was her favorite of all her Clan duties. She took in a huge breath of the salt filled air and sighed with happiness. She glanced at the cat beside her than looked out at the sand.

Listening to him talk, a little awkwardly, she let out a small purr. ”Very well. I haven’t been here in about a moon, and I do like hunting here very much.” she stretched, the sand swallowing her paws. ”Lets head down that way then, you lead. she began glancing around.

@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

A whole moon? Wow, and Seabreeze thought that he hadn't been to Lionsbeach in a while. Most recently he had a spar here with Mistyshard. That was fun, maybe she would be up to another someday, though maybe not with her new rank and all. The lionheart shook his head a bit to clear it before giving the warrior a small nod and a nervous smile, "Sure thing!" Then Seabreeze was turning and walking down the shoreline without another word, expecting the molly to follow without needing any further prompting. Time to look for any fish or seagulls, though tend to be around a bit. Also shellfish, but Seabreeze tried to avoid those, they were more trouble then they are worth in his opinion. [ D20: 13 | Pass ] Seabreeze's blue eyes shifted from the scenery to around the area and sure enough, stuck near the water, laying beside a rock was a fish that seemed to be fresh and relatively unpecked at.

Though a gull's cry and subsequential fluttering of wings signalled that the lionheart wasn't the only scavenger to take notice of the fish. A bird flew down, likely not seeing Seabreeze from the rock next to him that covered some of his form, also his fur probably helped with blending in some. Only does he have that advantage at the beach. The lionheart looked to Redwater and motioned towards the gull and then crouched down, hoping that the warrior got the message enough to stay quiet while he moved forward swiftly to catch the bird before it touched that fish. [ D20: 10 | Barely passed ] Crawling forward on his tummy, Seabreeze slowly made his way into pouncing range, pawstep after pawstep. One, two, three! The lionheart pounced forward as he came into range, shifting his weight from heavily laying across all four of his paws into his back haunches to powerfully leap at the bird. The gull squawked and flutter its wings as it made for the skies. Seabreeze had to land to the side of it and jump up again. The lionheart swiped a paw through the air, just managing to catch the seagull on its wing before it left hitting range. The bird fell to the floor and Seabreeze was able to secure the kill easily.

His attention moved to the fish next, it appeared to be okay. The lionheart stared carefully, no marks of being pecked or chewed up by other creatures. And it smelled and looked fresh. Seabreeze was always extra careful when checking scavenged fish on the beach, or really everywhere, never know when you might accidentally be bringing in crow food and getting folks sick. Not exactly what they need right now. The lionheart took a moment to move the seagull and fish away from the water line so they wouldn't be carried out when he was looking. Seabreeze dug his paws into the sandy earth before plopping the fish and bird into the hole and covering it back up snugly so nothing too curious came by. His blue eyes moved from the filled in sand hole after patting it lightly with one of his paws over to Redwater. The tom padded over, back to the warrior's side to continue the hunting.

Should he start any conversation? While normally he tried to be pretty quiet when hunting, for obvious reasons, the sounds of the incoming waves had lead the prey here to get sloppy about what they hear and it also covers up the voices of hushed felines pretty well. "A whole moon, huh? Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?" Maybe it was just Seabreeze's paranoia that had him searching through all parts of the territory regularly, or maybe it was because he found himself hunting and patrolling more often lately but Seabreeze tends to see each part of the territory at least once every couple days. He got around. The lionheart could see how one wouldn't see a certain place as frequently as he does but one whole moon?? He didn't even go that long between seeing all of his territory back when he was a warrior. Though who knows, Seabreeze doesn't know anything about Redwater really, so the tom waited for a response.
[ +1 Fish | +1 Seagull ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 30th, 2024 at 02:06 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:10 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Redwater
Moons: 16 Purrks: N/A

Redwater nodded at Seabreeze’s comment, then followed the Lionheart down the beach quietly. She had never been a big chatter, but the few times she did talk, her words were filled with her trademark light attitude. She scanned the soft sand, searching for washed up fish, birds or more.

Seabreeze stopped, waving his tail at a seabird strutting across the sand. Redwater acknowledged, but let the Lionheart fall in front of her. He lunged to idk and was caught in a struggle with the bird for several seconds before felling it kindly. ”Good catch!” Redwater said, purring lightly. What a bird… she thought admiring the large feathered creature.

She padded farther down the beach, spotting a fish limp on the sand. Redwater sprinted over, inspected it, and snarling, she walked away. The fish was covered in flies. Padding farther down, she saw another fish, and padded up slowly this time. Redwater sniffed it, then turned the fish over. No scratches… it smelled clean enough? She picked up the fish, happy with what she saw.

She padded back up the shoreline, looking for anything at all… suddenly, Redwater’s eyes feasted upon a huge, young gull. She lowered her body, a bit afraid of missing the catch. StarClan let me catch this! she leapt—paws flew—feathers flapped—squawking—hissing—caught! Filled with a wave of pride, Redwater sat back, the limp body of the seabird in her jaws.

Redwater dug a small hole, making sure to keep it behind the water line, then buried the two pieces of fresh-kill beneath the sand.

Redwater walked back up the beach, the soft sand squishing over her paws. She breathed in the salt-heavy air, a feeling of love for the water, the ocean and everything that RiverClan was gifted with, by StarClan. She padded up to Seabreeze, purring lightly. She spotted disturbed sand next to him, and purred harder.
@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

Last edited by Lucythecat; April 28th, 2024 at 04:11 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:10 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

!!! THIS POST IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS. !!!

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle padded along the water´s edge, staring up at the starlit sky as she walked. The silver-and-white warrior let her tail drag along in the water, not minding the feeling of the merciful coolness that the ocean´s saltwater brought.

Fogmuzzle´s blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully. What would it be like to be one of RiverClan´s most elite? One of RiverClan´s Lionhearts? RiverClan´s Head Lionheart, at that. The RiverClanner´s whiskers twitched and she shook her head. Fogmuzzle couldn´t think like that. If Fadingsun wanted Fogmuzzle to be a Lionheart, then he would appoint her as a Lionheart.

Fogmuzzle sat back on her haunches and gave her chest a few content licks. RiverClan was her home, and she was proud to be a RiverClan warrior. Her services to the Clan would be rewarded in time, and that was something she was sure of.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; April 30th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 03:46 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post

Redwater
Moons: 16 Purrks: N/A

Redwater nodded at Seabreeze’s comment, then followed the Lionheart down the beach quietly. She had never been a big chatter, but the few times she did talk, her words were filled with her trademark light attitude. She scanned the soft sand, searching for washed up fish, birds or more.

Seabreeze stopped, waving his tail at a seabird strutting across the sand. Redwater acknowledged, but let the Lionheart fall in front of her. He lunged to idk and was caught in a struggle with the bird for several seconds before felling it kindly. ”Good catch!” Redwater said, purring lightly. What a bird… she thought admiring the large feathered creature.

She padded farther down the beach, spotting a fish limp on the sand. Redwater sprinted over, inspected it, and snarling, she walked away. The fish was covered in flies. Padding farther down, she saw another fish, and padded up slowly this time. Redwater sniffed it, then turned the fish over. No scratches… it smelled clean enough? She picked up the fish, happy with what she saw.

She padded back up the shoreline, looking for anything at all… suddenly, Redwater’s eyes feasted upon a huge, young gull. She lowered her body, a bit afraid of missing the catch. StarClan let me catch this! she leapt—paws flew—feathers flapped—squawking—hissing—caught! Filled with a wave of pride, Redwater sat back, the limp body of the seabird in her jaws.

Redwater dug a small hole, making sure to keep it behind the water line, then buried the two pieces of fresh-kill beneath the sand.

Redwater walked back up the beach, the soft sand squishing over her paws. She breathed in the salt-heavy air, a feeling of love for the water, the ocean and everything that RiverClan was gifted with, by StarClan. She padded up to Seabreeze, purring lightly. She spotted disturbed sand next to him, and purred harder.
@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze nodded to Redwater, “You had some nice catches as well!” He offered some praise back. They had to get rid of the old fish that Redwater had found earlier though, the lionheart had been watching her while she hunted, not wanting to move around too much and scare away her catch by accident. With that Seabreeze trotted over to the fish and grabbed it by the tail. It was starting to rot but it was still all in one piece. With practiced ease he flung it out into the sea and watched as he slowly fell beneath the surface. It could wash back up but it wasn’t so likely to do so a second time. He didn’t like leaving rotting fish out because while birds tend to be interested, so did more malicious predators. Looking for a quick snack before moving onto his clan. The tom shuddered and moved on swiftly. His blue eyes swept across the beach, he didn’t immediately see any fish but he did spot something else interesting!

Seabreeze wasn’t actually that sure if this was something he knew, well at least its uses and applications for medicine, but he recognized what it looked like and the name that comes to mind while looking at it. Horsetail! He’s been on a patrol for it in the past though he couldn’t really nail down when exactly. Maybe he can ask Mistyshard what they do when he drops it off? [D20: 17 | Pass! | D4: 4 ] There were quite a few here as well and the tom took care when biting off each plant at the base of its stems. He wasn’t sure the proper care should be done when collecting and he made a note to ask Mistyshard about that as well. It just wouldn’t do for Seabreeze to mess up any plants by accident. Ooooh, that might be a good class for the future, how to properly collect more common herbs so that things can grow better. With his bundle he padded back to Redwater and dropped his herbs gently on his paws, “I found a bit of horsetail, though I don’t think I can carry much more. Do you want to get one or so more catches and then head back?” He asked with a tilt of his head.

[ +4 Horsetail ]
[ 6/8; 1 Fish, 1 Seagull, 4

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:17 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

!!! THIS POST IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS. !!!

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle padded along the water´s edge, staring up at the starlit sky as she walked. The silver-and-white warrior let her tail drag along in the water, not minding the feeling of the merciful coolness that the ocean´s saltwater brought.

Fogmuzzle´s blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully. What would it be like to be one of RiverClan´s most elite? One of RiverClan´s Lionhearts? RiverClan´s Head Lionheart, at that. The RiverClanner´s whiskers twitched and she shook her head. Fogmuzzle couldn´t think like that. If Fadingsun wanted Fogmuzzle to be a Lionheart, then he would appoint her as a Lionheart.

Fogmuzzle sat back on her haunches and gave her chest a few content licks. RiverClan was her home, and she was proud to be a RiverClan warrior. Her services to the Clan would be rewarded in time, and that was something she was sure of.

★Sharpfin
He, Him\Warrior\18 moons\Riverclan
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sharpfin hadn't been productive. In fact, he was the opposite... He wished he wasn't though, wished he actually had the courage to do something. So, the young warrior wandered out of camp and he found his paws shifting in the sand.

He blinked at the rolling colors of gold as salty air burned his icy blue eyes. He watched as a few crabs hurriedly waddled past, eyeing him suspiciously with dark beedy eyes. Sharpfin smiled back at the odd creatures before his gaze caught sight of a very white pelt.

"Hi!" He greated. Hopefully some sort of hunting exposition would be much more enjoyable with a friend or two. "I'm Sharpfin, and you must be..." The tom paused as he racked his brain trying to dig this she-cats name out of the long (and growing) list he'd created. "Oh, oh! You're Fogmuzzzle, right?" He curled his split tail around himself as he blinked hopefully at his clanmate.

"I really hope you aren't busy so maybe we could catch a thing or two? Plus, I reaaalllyyyy need to sharpen my skills. I'm kinda bad at what I do... Don't tell anyone!" He dropped his voice to a whisper as he animated himself by also crouching down into a sneaky little playbow. He was joking of course! Ha ha! Why would he be worried about stuff like that? PSSSHHH--- He practically had hunting in the bag!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 30th, 2024, 05:24 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze

Seabreeze nodded to Redwater, “You had some nice catches as well!” He offered some praise back. They had to get rid of the old fish that Redwater had found earlier though, the lionheart had been watching her while she hunted, not wanting to move around too much and scare away her catch by accident. With that Seabreeze trotted over to the fish and grabbed it by the tail. It was starting to rot but it was still all in one piece. With practiced ease he flung it out into the sea and watched as he slowly fell beneath the surface. It could wash back up but it wasn’t so likely to do so a second time. He didn’t like leaving rotting fish out because while birds tend to be interested, so did more malicious predators. Looking for a quick snack before moving onto his clan. The tom shuddered and moved on swiftly. His blue eyes swept across the beach, he didn’t immediately see any fish but he did spot something else interesting!

Seabreeze wasn’t actually that sure if this was something he knew, well at least its uses and applications for medicine, but he recognized what it looked like and the name that comes to mind while looking at it. Horsetail! He’s been on a patrol for it in the past though he couldn’t really nail down when exactly. Maybe he can ask Mistyshard what they do when he drops it off? [D20: 17 | Pass! | D4: 4 ] There were quite a few here as well and the tom took care when biting off each plant at the base of its stems. He wasn’t sure the proper care should be done when collecting and he made a note to ask Mistyshard about that as well. It just wouldn’t do for Seabreeze to mess up any plants by accident. Ooooh, that might be a good class for the future, how to properly collect more common herbs so that things can grow better. With his bundle he padded back to Redwater and dropped his herbs gently on his paws, “I found a bit of horsetail, though I don’t think I can carry much more. Do you want to get one or so more catches and then head back?” He asked with a tilt of his head.

[ +4 Horsetail ]
[ 6/8; 1 Fish, 1 Seagull, 4

Redwater

Redwater purred happily. ”I am proud of the way I caught the seabird.”she commented. She flicked sand over her paws. “To answer your earlier question, I hadn’t been here for so many moons because my first warrior assessment was here.” Her voice cracked as she remembered the many moons of failing and failing, her mentor’s disappointment and the way he always growled when she didn’t get something fast enough. Memories of her first warrior assessment, how she’d found nothing, how she had been left behind by her littermates. ”The memories were too much for me.” she looked at the rotten scavenged fish. She shook her head. ”Since then, I’ve always worked very hard. My dream to to be Lea—A Lionheart.” Better to think small, right? Seabreeze didn’t need to know about her secrets… and her plans. ”Nice job getting that horsetail, Mistyshard will be pleased.”

@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

Inventory: { 1/5 }
Old May 1st, 2024, 07:59 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

★Sharpfin

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sharpfin hadn't been productive. In fact, he was the opposite... He wished he wasn't though, wished he actually had the courage to do something. So, the young warrior wandered out of camp and he found his paws shifting in the sand.

He blinked at the rolling colors of gold as salty air burned his icy blue eyes. He watched as a few crabs hurriedly waddled past, eyeing him suspiciously with dark beedy eyes. Sharpfin smiled back at the odd creatures before his gaze caught sight of a very white pelt.

"Hi!" He greated. Hopefully some sort of hunting exposition would be much more enjoyable with a friend or two. "I'm Sharpfin, and you must be..." The tom paused as he racked his brain trying to dig this she-cats name out of the long (and growing) list he'd created. "Oh, oh! You're Fogmuzzzle, right?" He curled his split tail around himself as he blinked hopefully at his clanmate.

"I really hope you aren't busy so maybe we could catch a thing or two? Plus, I reaaalllyyyy need to sharpen my skills. I'm kinda bad at what I do... Don't tell anyone!" He dropped his voice to a whisper as he animated himself by also crouching down into a sneaky little playbow. He was joking of course! Ha ha! Why would he be worried about stuff like that? PSSSHHH--- He practically had hunting in the bag!

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle looked over at Sharpfin as the young tom approached her. ''Fogmuzzle is correct,'' The silver-and-white molly mewed, blinking warmly at her Clanmate.

''Would you like for me to teach you?'' She asked softly, tipping her head to the side and narrowing her blue eyes thoughtfully. ''I wouldn't mind. It would give me something to do during the day.''

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze

Seabreeze listened to the molly as she answered his question. He had thought that she hadn’t heard him or wanted to answer and he would’ve been more than fine with that. It wasn’t like he was entitled to knowing and it was a bit personal so the lionheart was left wondering why she had shared it with a stranger. Her first warrior assessment, that implied more than one. No harm in that. Though Redwater seemed to be sad as she reported that she wanted to be a lionheart… which why? Why wouldn’t she be able to be a lionheart if she was willing to put the work into being one. Seabreeze was a lionheart and he wasn’t much of anything, he had gotten his name three moons late even, Birdsnow hadn’t gotten hers until she was the the older side and Mistyshard was a lionheart after getting her warrior name on the older side as well and she’s also the medicine cat now, Riverclan didn’t discriminate like that. It couldn’t afford too, if they were a good warrior it doesn’t matter where they came from or what it took to get there, heck, it showed dedication that she had worked until she did get her name. It was more than what Seabreeze’s own apprentice was doing. He hasn’t seen much of the younger feline despite his efforts.

Seabreeze cut his inner ramblings short and he gave Redwater a smile, “If you put in the work then there’s always a chance! Now then, let’s get this prey back to camp.” The lionheart undug his prey and picked it up alongside the horsetail that he gathered and started to lead the pair of them back to camp. It was a good patrol and he had learned quite a bit about his clan mate and they seemed to be one of the good ones which Starclan knew that they needed more warriors like Redwater.
[ @Lucythecat - Redwater ]
[ I’ll turn in the patrol and submit the prey and herbs to the storage so don’t worry about that :3 Can’t wait to see more Redwater in the future! ]

Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:30 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle looked over at Sharpfin as the young tom approached her. ''Fogmuzzle is correct,'' The silver-and-white molly mewed, blinking warmly at her Clanmate.

''Would you like for me to teach you?'' She asked softly, tipping her head to the side and narrowing her blue eyes thoughtfully. ''I wouldn't mind. It would give me something to do during the day.''

★Sharpfin

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Teach me?" Sharpfin chuckled as he considered the idea. Did he really look that useless? His destain for the concept of being retaught the basics wasn't apparent in his bright blue eyes or words that were laced with murrows of laughter. "Oh, no thank you Fogmuzzzle. I was just hoping to hunt with you, that should get you something to do!" He bounced on his paw pads excitedly.

Finally finally finally, he was useful and getting somewhere with things. Plus, interaction! Maybe he'd actually figured out how to be a proper warrior. And if he somehow hadn't, perhaps he could learn a thing or two by watching Fogmuzzzle while she hunted.

"Regardless, I've already been through a good amount of training," Sharpfin flashed his teeth at her, gums and all. "He was a pretty good one too," I'm just forgetful and stupid and lazy. Sharpfin thought to himself as his bright expression faltered before it picked back up again.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:36 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Seeing that Stickpaw apparently wasn't following along, Redmire scoffed and went off on her own to search. Only there was nothing. Hardly anything on the beach. What a sucky spot and a sucky day! It was far too late by the time she found one poppy and she fumed at herself. Hopefully Mistyshard wouldn't give her any trouble for this.

[ +1 poppy flower ]