Today 04:12 PM

Old May 4th, 2024, 03:26 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Ah, so an apology to begin with? Pfft, if Fadingsun hadn't implemented such a strict rule then there'd be no need for him to say sorry. In Falconflight's opinion a cat should have the right to speak up unless it was hateful which their leader had seemed to be aware of. His sister got all kinds of morons shouting at her when she was leader, it was vile. Most of the time he would've clawed their face off if it wasn't for his siblings smoothing things over.

The grey tabby's gaze drifted absently through the crowd at the annoucement of a new apprentice. Just a single one. Had they been lacking kits lately? And not just that but Rainingkit seemed quite a bit too old to be a kit still, let alone become an apprentice if anything they could be a young warrior by now. A bit confused, he tried to dismiss it and waited for the meeting to continue.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 4th, 2024, 03:45 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Ah, so an apology to begin with? Pfft, if Fadingsun hadn't implemented such a strict rule then there'd be no need for him to say sorry. In Falconflight's opinion a cat should have the right to speak up unless it was hateful which their leader had seemed to be aware of. His sister got all kinds of morons shouting at her when she was leader, it was vile. Most of the time he would've clawed their face off if it wasn't for his siblings smoothing things over.

The grey tabby's gaze drifted absently through the crowd at the annoucement of a new apprentice. Just a single one. Had they been lacking kits lately? And not just that but Rainingkit seemed quite a bit too old to be a kit still, let alone become an apprentice if anything they could be a young warrior by now. A bit confused, he tried to dismiss it and waited for the meeting to continue.

OPEN

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ __

So starting off the meeting with an apology, that was rare. Mudsmoke thought to himself as he looked up to his leader. Mudsmoke hadn't been bothered by the rule though he knew many of his clanmates were. He usually didn't talk during meetings so it didn't really affect him, guess there was always time to start. He turned to the cat closest to him, falconflight. He wasn't sure he had interacted with them before.

He turned his attention back to Fadingsun when he heard him mention a new apprentice. Scanning the crowd he spotted rainingkit, though he was quite surprised to see that they didn't really look the kit age and actually looked close to the age of a cat ending the apprentice training. "a little old to only be becoming an apprentice now, don't ya think?" he commented turning back to falconflight to see his opinion on it.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:47 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Cascadepaw
2 / 100
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Apprentice
No Current Purrks
Six Moons
A mottled blue-gray she-cat with blue eyes.

Cascadepaw emerged from the apprentices´ den and made her way over to the Floodstone, her tail swishing in the air behind her. The pretty blue-gray apprentice sat down and gave her chest fur a couple of content licks and began to wash her fur, making sure she looked nice. Cascadepaw didn´t want one of her Clanmates scolding her for a ruffled pelt.

The apprentice looked around to see if her mentor - Doedapple - had arrived yet, but she didn´t see the warrior´s dappled light-brown pelt anywhere within the gathered crowd.

doedapple | @Blazing

OPEN besides Doe <3

(Sorry for the late reply!!)

Doedapple
Warrior - RiverClan - Molly

She was out within the shadows of the edge when the familiar pelt of her apprentice emerged from the apprentices' den. They were looking for someone, probably her, amidst the crowd. Sighing, Doedapple would stand up and slowly make her way over. Best to not look as if she's unaware or purely just uncaring of RiverClan in front of the youngster. Birchbranch has been gone for so long, yet she still grieved.

Snorting, Doedapple muttered quietly to Cascadepaw in a light, brief manner, showing as if it's just a small comment. Yet of course, it was sarcastic. Or maybe with a bit of hope, and genuine. Maybe, from her hopes, RiverClan can become better under Fadingsun's lead. Who knows? "Finally noticing that the restrictions are harsh huh, She shrugged as she settled down, a small, mischievous smile on her muzzle.

"best to continue it to those stupid clanmates though, those who are idiotic enough to hurt the reputation of RiverClan." Loyalty still stood, disregarding her loathe.
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard padded over at Fadingsun's call, curious to see what the meeting would be about. The herbalist decided to settle near Pigeonpelt. She didn't know the warrior very well but socialization with clanmates could never hurt, right?

[ @Blazing short post sorry ]

(Sorry for the late reply help :C )

Pigeonpelt
Warrior - RiverClan - Molly

Hearing Fadingsun's words quietly, her tail lashed behind her. Sure, the restrictions were strict, but maybe it can mean the better good of RiverClan. However, Pigeonpelt still believed in the decisions made by the leader, so she did not question them.

Noticing Mistyshard settling near, she gave a small smile. "Always good to have new blood," She nodded her head at the young kit that Fadingsun called out the name of. RiverClan needs more good warriors. She couldn't deny the fact that cats really had been slacking off, at least some of them. The restrictions weren't there without a reason.
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:08 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was a bit disappointing that RiverClan only had one kit to be named an apprentice today, and a ten moon old kit at that. It was another failure of Birdsnow's leadership that Rainingkit had been stuck in the nursery for so long. Not for any longer.

"Rainingkit," he said, looking down at the molly. "From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Rainingpaw. Appleberry (@/Forgetfulshape), you've expressed interest in becoming a mentor. You'll be in charge of training Rainingpaw."

Appleberry seemed like a level-headed, dedicated warrior. Fadingsun had confidence that the two would do just fine together.

"Some re-assignments need to happen, as well. I hope these apprentices find greater success with new mentors. Willowpaw, you'll be training with Stagheart (@/SentimentalSquid) going forward. Cloudheart (@/JackHunt_17), with Minkpaw gone you ought to have a new apprentice. You'll be taking over Orchidpaw's training. Bonepaw, Frostmelt (@/Epiales) will be your new mentor. Winterpaw, you'll be with Falconflight (@/Morrigan)."

Pausing to give the apprentices and their new mentors a moment to greet one another, he then carried on. "I've decided to slightly change the timeline expectations for apprentice training. I'll be dropping the 16-moon part and leaving the nine months of training part. To be sure it's clear with everyone, that means that going forward apprentices will be expected to be warrior-ready by the end of their ninth moon of training. If not, their position in the Clan will be re-evaluated. A couple of you are nearing your ninth moon of training; I highly suggest you buckle down and get to work if you're still a great distance from your final assessment.

"In addition, I've noticed that a couple of mentors have not put any effort into training their apprentices over the past moon or so. Hawksun: I expect that your effort to train Summerpaw will improve before the next meeting, or your apprentice will be re-assigned." With Riverwhisper not permitted to attend this meeting, he'd have to pull the warrior aside and warn him after the meeting.

Fadingsun hadn't been lying when he said that he expected all mentors to be putting in effort. If they were just going to ignore their apprentices, then he'd find them mentors who actually cared.

"Given the state of our relations with WindClan and the still-persistent threat of outsiders, I want all apprentices who haven't yet had a battle training lesson to prioritize that. We don't know how WindClan will choose to retaliate for what happened last moon; if our camp is invaded, every able-bodied apprentice needs to be able to fight, at the very least to defend themselves."

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; May 5th, 2024 at 01:15 AM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:09 AM

Branchpaw

The apprentice listened and nodded his head.
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:11 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Appleberry's eyes lit up when he was assigned Rainingpaw as an apprentice. As if on impulse, he smiled happily and seemed to gain a burst of energy caused by excitement. Skyfall quietly nuzzled his brother.
"Well done, Appleberry."
Grimpaw quietly smiled, a calm yet unnerving smile to show he approved of the idea of Appleberry being a mentor.
Crowglow just looked happy.
"Oh goodness! I didn't know you'd told Fadingsun you wanted to be a mentor, Appleberry!" He whispered while trying not to seem annoyed. If anything, he was over-the-full-moon for Appleberry! But he could've at least been told first!
Old May 5th, 2024, 03:25 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

At Fadingsun's call, Irisfrost padded out of the warriors den and took a seat beneath the Floodstone. Fadingsun seemed significantly less agitated than last time, which was good.

First Fadingsun announced a new apprentice, Rainingpaw. Glancing at him, she noticed he seemed much older than a new apprentice should be. Perhaps his ceremony had been pushed back.

Frowning, she turned her attention back to Fadingsun as he started the reassignments. Then he named a warrior who had been failing to train his apprentice. Hawksun, hmm? The name didn't dredge up anything in her mind, but assuming he was failing to help the clan as well as train his apprentice, she would expect not to. Hang on, did he say Summerpaw? Irisfrost remembered the apprentice telling her that Minnowsplash was her mentor. Frowning, Irisfrost scanned the crowd for Summerpaw.

Fadingsun's next announcement was a good one in Irisfrost's mind. With greenleaf around the corner, prey should be plentiful, and training apprentices in combat would be indefinitely useful if a battle should occur.
Old May 5th, 2024, 07:10 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing listened carefully. This was at least a useful instance of these types of requirements.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old May 5th, 2024, 07:13 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

"Focus on battle training first, got it." Duskleaf whispered to himself, taking note of what Fadingsun was saying. He’d have to teach Mousepaw more about fighting, the idea that a war with WindClan was on the horizon filled him with a sense of urgency. For all he knew, war could break out tomorrow, so he felt uneasy about waiting, the sooner he covered battle training with Mousepaw, the better.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)