Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@starry @Dolomedes @finley.exe

"I found some horsetail but I wish I could have found more. Apparently newleaf will be good for herbs so I'm sure I will constantly be finding more than I can carry." Adderpaw said as she laid the herbs out before Misty to show what she gathered. The young apprentice was excited to see the new season she yet experience, it sounded lovely and warm. She didn't feel the need to bring up Cobweb since Spiritbunny had already done it and she was trying her best to not think instantly the worst of people when they didn't show up to patrols. It was a bit hard since, herself, she was a massive workaholic.

+3 Horsetail
Old April 11th, 2024, 10:58 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by appariitiion View Post
Ponddrop listened as Dusklion instructed him to take Wrenpaw on a patrol. This would be his first time leading a patrol, and he was nervous. Still, though, he wanted to make it the best it could be for the apprentice, due to how tough things had been lately. They all needed a good experience.

The pale tom searched around camp for the apprentice before locating her. The two had never talked really, so he wasn't sure what kind of personality to expect. "Hey!" He called out as he walked up to her, feeling awkward. "So..." he hesitated, "would you like to go fishing in the stream? Or would you rather hunt other prey?"

Wrenpaw
~<>~
26/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Whatever works," Wrenpaw says with a shrug, "I haven't any hunting training yet anyway so whatever works best for you works best for me." Her tone is flat, business-like, with absolutely no desire to get to know Ponddrop on a personal level of any kind. "Let's get going, I don't wanna face any kinda punishment for being slow," with that, she starts heading toward the territory, hoping Ponddrop was following her.

[ACK SORRY FOR THE WAIT - THE MENTION MUSTVE GOTTEN BURRIED;;;; ]
Old April 11th, 2024, 11:08 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

{ @Leopard. ; Turtleblossom / @lys.luvbot ; strawberrypaw / [Mistyshard - @starry ]}
{herbs gathered}

"E-everyone... was accounted for and.. ah... made it," he murmured to the cat who put out the patrols. "I apologize for the lateness I was making... sure everyone made it back," he said, shuffling his paws in the dirt. He was thinking about the fact they never got enough herbs... but maybe the few he got would make up for it.

{+3 poppy flowers, +4 marigold}

Turtleblossom
"Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl."
-Julie Anne Peters

I nodded. "I got a little carried away cause I saw a patch of catmint somewhere, but I'm good now. I think I saw some poppy somewhere, I bet a herb got stuck in.." I lifted my tail, and sure enough 3 poppy seeds and 2 catmint leaves were plastered to it.

omg so sorry for the late reply!! the mention didn't work

@lys.luvbot

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 11th, 2024 at 11:09 AM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 12:16 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw padded into the clearing, along with her two clanmates. She sat down next to TurtleBlossom with a clam purr and a swick of her tail.

@braveleopard. [TurtleBlossom] @Epiales [FrostMelt]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 13th, 2024, 12:58 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ohhh man, Dunepounce was running late. He didn’t know too much about Mistyshard, but he did know that anyone who failed patrols was subject to death-by-glare via Fadingsun (other unpleasant punishments not withstanding), and he would quite like to avoid that.

There was a twist of smug satisfaction when he noticed neither of his other patrol members had shown, meaning they were even later than he was. Still, it wouldn’t quite do to go out alone if he could help it, considering the goal of herb patrols was usually to bring back as much as possible.

“Oi, Snailpaw! Starlingflight! Let’s get moving people!” He barked. He’d give ‘em ten minutes maybe before he did the patrol solo, if only to save his own hide.

[ @Tiabirb @mars ; sorry for the delay on this! I missed the original mention so it took me ages to even notice this patrol - got us an extension to the 15th ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old April 13th, 2024, 05:38 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard returned to camp alongside her patrolmates, carrying the herbs she had collected in her maw. She signalled for Berrypaw, Wrenpaw and Pigeonpelt to follow her to the center of the clearing. She'd let everyone drop off their herbs, then sort them into the herb storage later. Hopefully Marigoldleap wouldn't have her head for that.
"You can just leave them here, I'll sort them later. You're dismissed now, thanks for not slacking on the patrol."
For some reason, she did feel the need to say that. It was sad, actually, having to thank cats who simply did their duties because half of the clan couldn't step their game up enough to actually be of use.

[ @SentimentalSquid @Blazing @Neptune. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@nyx @alec @Mica @starry

___

MorningMimic pads over and drops the herbs he gathered.

'Here's your weeds.. or whatever.'

+2 borage +1 thyme
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
minkpaw returned to camp, white striped tail flicking anxiously at the kind of lacking engagement her patrol mates had shown, before sitting at a bit of a distance from the patrol place. herbs layed out in front of her white tipped paws she waited for her patrols leader to report the patrol so she could collect her herbs again and perhaps help with sorting them into the storage.
thoughts trailed off, back to the elder tree and the ragwort shrub, both thin and dull from the harsh winds and snow leafbare had brough to the land, only slowly beginning to recover as thin slivers of sunlight break through the grey mass. and to mossfreckle, wondering if they had ever seen either of the plants and when she could see him again- concentrate. the echo of her mothers voice ripped her out of wandering thoughts, the herbs by her paws coming into focus again and the previously dull humm of voices and birds calling overhead separating into their own things again.
she felt like her mother had progressively made more and more appearances in her daily mind as leaf fall progressed. perhaps she was displeased by minkpaws lacking engagement in training..althought she had been trying. or everything else she had been interested in..it was more likely that this was the issue that had encouraged her mother to return to her mind time and time again to remind her of the way. the right way.

@nyx @Ladiebugg. @Mica (rc herb patrol report)
(+2thyme +3borage +1ragwort +1watermint ; 8/8 )
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Cloudbass

tags; ( @Ladiebugg. ; Morningmimic , @alec ; Minkpaw , @Mica ; Eaglepaw , @starry ; Mistyshard )

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

(+1 borage leaf, +4 thyme)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Minkpaw - @alec ] [Cloudbass - @nyx ] [Morningmimic - @Ladiebugg ] [Mistyshard - @starry ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Eaglepaw had chattered all the way home about how excited she was to formally be out on her first patrol, some of her words muffled by the thyme and borage in her mouth. Minkpaw had taken forever getting some more herbs, which the young apprentice could appreciate. If only she could carry more... each time she tried to pick something up on the way back it just kept falling out of her mouth. Maybe she needed bigger jaws. When the patrol entered the camp, Eaglepaw trailed behind the others so she could see what she was supposed to do when turning in herbs after a patrol. Huh, that seemed easy enough! Eaglepaw dropped her herbs at Mistyshard's paws. "Here you go!" She trilled, big fluffy paws kneading eagerly as she waited for... uh... well, she wasn't sure. Dismissal? To take the herbs and help sort them? Another patrol? She wasn't entirely sure how these things worked.

[Eaglepaw delivered +3 thyme and +2 borage!]

Mistyshard gave the approaching patrol a small smile. She was glad to see they still had some capable cats in their clan, even if lots of them were slacking. Oftentimes she made an effort to place more trusted cats on patrols so that they'd actually get the herbs they needed, and so far the strategy had worked well. Not a single cat she needed to bring to Fadingsun for punishment... she hoped that was a good sign for RiverClan and that their clan would rise to new hights. She actually found herself enjoying sending out patrol, she'd miss that when a medicine cat was announced.
"Thanks for the speedy report, you're dismissed."
Her words were accompanied by a small purr and a bob of her head.

[ placeholder for when i can get to the other reports later ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:57 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
29/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Wrenpaw didn't say much as she followed Mistyshard back to camp - her mouth too full of the herbs she'd grabbed. She did as she was told when they arrived back, though, and dropped her three daisies and her two yellowbells near the lionheart without a word before turning and slinking off the the apprentice's den.

[ @starry ]
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:48 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post
Ohhh man, Dunepounce was running late. He didn’t know too much about Mistyshard, but he did know that anyone who failed patrols was subject to death-by-glare via Fadingsun (other unpleasant punishments not withstanding), and he would quite like to avoid that.

There was a twist of smug satisfaction when he noticed neither of his other patrol members had shown, meaning they were even later than he was. Still, it wouldn’t quite do to go out alone if he could help it, considering the goal of herb patrols was usually to bring back as much as possible.

“Oi, Snailpaw! Starlingflight! Let’s get moving people!” He barked. He’d give ‘em ten minutes maybe before he did the patrol solo, if only to save his own hide.

[ @Tiabirb @mars ; sorry for the delay on this! I missed the original mention so it took me ages to even notice this patrol - got us an extension to the 15th ]

Starlingflight
---------------

She hadn't even heard her name called by Mistyshard, not from where she tried to nap, but it was a futile effort. With a heaving grunt, Starlingflight rose to her paws and stalked over to the leader of their patrol, her eyes regarding him dismissively. "If Snailpaw doesn't show, let's head out." She grumbled.

//I never got the mention for the patrol, so I was sooooconfused for a while ^^;
Old April 13th, 2024, 05:23 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard returned to camp alongside her patrolmates, carrying the herbs she had collected in her maw. She signalled for Berrypaw, Wrenpaw and Pigeonpelt to follow her to the center of the clearing. She'd let everyone drop off their herbs, then sort them into the herb storage later. Hopefully Marigoldleap wouldn't have her head for that.
"You can just leave them here, I'll sort them later. You're dismissed now, thanks for not slacking on the patrol."
For some reason, she did feel the need to say that. It was sad, actually, having to thank cats who simply did their duties because half of the clan couldn't step their game up enough to actually be of use.

[ @SentimentalSquid @Blazing @Neptune. ]

Mistyshard gave the approaching patrol a small smile. She was glad to see they still had some capable cats in their clan, even if lots of them were slacking. Oftentimes she made an effort to place more trusted cats on patrols so that they'd actually get the herbs they needed, and so far the strategy had worked well. Not a single cat she needed to bring to Fadingsun for punishment... she hoped that was a good sign for RiverClan and that their clan would rise to new hights. She actually found herself enjoying sending out patrol, she'd miss that when a medicine cat was announced.
"Thanks for the speedy report, you're dismissed."
Her words were accompanied by a small purr and a bob of her head.

[ placeholder for when i can get to the other reports later ]

Berrypaw followed suit with everyone else, dropping her herbs in the pile. She grimaced and lapped out her tongue several times, wishing to get the bitter "green" taste out of her mouth. A mouthful of water and some fresh-kill should do the trick.

She nodded to her mentor. "I... actually liked that a lot!" She mewed happily. It was nice feeling useful without tripping over her own paws or fumbling at hunting or fighting... as she was sure she'd do. "I'd do it again sometime..."

She dipped her head to say goodbye and then padded towards the fresh-kill pile, the thought of biting into some fish making her mouth water despite the lingering taste of yellowbell and daisy.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old April 15th, 2024, 12:34 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Patrols are due 25th of April. If you need an extension let me know through a VM. Not completing these patrols will result in IC punishment. Patrol leaders are in charge of adding their patrols and things they have collected to the patrol menu.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

If you need to be replaced I would prefer a VM no later than 18th of April.

MISTYSHARD

she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
The newly named medicine cat headed out of the medicine cat’s den, a small smile on her maw. She was glad to have such an honorable role within the clan and she would do her best to serve them to the best of her ability. She could already sense the doubts that would arise because of her long apprenticeship, but she would ignore them because nothing would change her determination to assist RiverClan and become a great, reliable healer. Mistyshard was glad that she could continue sending out patrols; it was something she would’ve missed if someone else got her position. Stretching her limbs as she walked, she took place beneath the floodstone and let her one amber eye dart across the clearing. Who would she put with who today? It was always a puzzle, but in the end, making considerate decisions helped with preventing late patrols and a lack of herbs.

“RiverClan, listen up! It’s time for some patrols,” the silver shecat called into the clearing. “First of all, I would like Marigoldleap [ @Madeleine ] to take Cobwebpaw [ @finley.exe ] to Rugged Range. You both know some herbs, so just collect what you find, alright?” These were two cats she trusted with completing their patrol… unlike some others.

“Secondly, Spottedstream [ @Breaking Dawn ], take Doedapple [ @Blazing ] and Tulippaw [ @chickadee ] to the territory. I want you to bring borage and chervil. Borage is a tall stalk with star shaped flowers which has a range of blue and pink shades; chervil is sweet smelling and has large fern-like leaves.”

“Then I’d like Garlicfeather [ @Fritter ] to go to Haven Springs with Cormorantpaw [ @illiri ] and Fallenwish [ @hades. ] to Sleepy Thicket. Bring me blessed thistle, which is an odd plant whose flowers are protected in hairs and nettles. The leaves are wavy and rippled and make up most of the plant. Also some comfrey. It’s a large, tall plant with clusters of drooping tubular purple flowers, large oval leaves with heavily textured veins, and fine fur lines the stem.”

“We’re almost done. I want Redmire [ @dino. ] to head to Lionsbeach along with Stickpaw [ @stag ]. Look for poppy, which is a bright red flower with a black center and lots of seeds inside, and be careful not to lose any seeds. Also some moss, you sure know what that looks like.”
Right, that would have them pretty stocked up on herbs, so there was only one more patrol to go. She hoped all of them would report back in a timely manner because RiverClan needed responsible cats and she needed the herbs for the herb storage.

“Lastly I’m taking Eaglepaw [ @Mica ] and Sharkhail [ @Fish ] to Haven Springs. We’ll be on the lookout for marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem, as well as cobwebs which I’m sure you know what they look like. With that she waited close to the camp entrance for her patrolmates to assemble.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 15th, 2024 at 12:34 AM.