Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 03:19 AM
[training] if we weren't...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:33 AM
[p] so i went out with my...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:17 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:06 AM
James and Featherbreeze
by Angelia
Last post by taillow
Today 02:04 AM

Old May 21st, 2023, 03:29 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Bouncepaw

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?
Bouncepaw

(This is my first time doing a resurrection petition, lmk if I’m doing anything wrong!)

Bouncepaw awoke and stood up. The last thing he knew was closing his eyes. He remembered the heat of flames on his face and right leg, he was in the Starcave. He hadn’t known how he got here, but he was a tad afraid. This place gave off an eerie feeling that he didn’t like. He shook his fur. He wasn’t hot anymore. He hadn’t been in pain anymore. It was strange, really. Waking up in the Starcave after being in a Twoleg nest. His muscles were tense and his fur stood on end. This was unsettling for him. He wanted to leave. But he sat down and waited. Thinking of Cherry, thinking of Bluefang, and Pikestar (he doesn’t know he stepped down). They’d be worried sick. Not to mention he’d been gone for one moon, he was twelve moons old now! How time flys by. He sighed, remembering the happy moments with Cherry and his childhood friends. He missed all of them. So, so much

Last edited by Caspian; May 21st, 2023 at 03:30 PM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 12:46 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Bouncepaw

Ghostblaze simply quirked an eyebrow at the silent child he spoke with a deadly calm but heavy sarcastic tone, “Speak or do you wish to be rejected.” His intense eyes flared deeply at the apprentice after he had emerged from the shadows, his heavily scared face pulled in a sneer.

@Caspian

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 24th, 2023, 12:52 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Goosefury watched with a single, judgemental eye as the young tom appeared before he and his compatriots.

He waited.

And waited.

...How dissapointing. To attempt a feat like this, yet not speak a word for yourself. Ghostblaze was willing to give the youth a chance to use his voice—Goosefury was much less patient.

"You haven't given me so much as a mouse's tail to work with here," the scarred cat said coldly, "and I don't think a second chance for you is worth your apparent lack of a voice. Be grateful for the life you've already lived, and go back to whichever path of stars you've decided to walk."

[ @Caspian ]
Old May 24th, 2023, 12:53 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Bouncepaw

He looked at the cats, internally surprised. These cats were horribly scarred. He needed to play this cool if he wanted to go back to the living world. “I am Bouncepaw of Riverclan. And I believe I deserve a second chance.” Bouncepaw said firmly to the cat who had very quickly made a decision. He knew these cats wanted to get this over with. But even if Bouncepaw was a bit afraid, he refused to show fear. It’s one thing to feel something, and you should let it out. But there’s a time and place for that. And fear was one of the emotions he needed to push to the side. His position was tense. He kept standing, he refused to sit down, for that would make him seem lazy. “I have many things in my life I have not accomplished. And few I have.” He continued, flicking his tail. He felt defensive. He didn’t care about the fact that these were fallen warriors- far older than him, he still talked to them as if he were equal. He needed to be mature about this
@perseus. @dino.

Last edited by Caspian; May 24th, 2023 at 01:00 AM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 02:52 PM
eternally tired

➵ dewkit ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Caspian @dino. @perseus.

dewkits gaze had not faltered since bouncepaw had entered the presence of the wardens, and it was safe to say she had only been disappointed so far. apprentices were those that never truly got a chance to live life, just like her. but that didn't excuse a lack of drive, which is what dewkit was noticing in this situation. "so what? every cat who ends up in the afterlives has some things unfinished with the living, what makes you different?" dewkit stared expectantly at the apprentice, she expected better.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; May 25th, 2023 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Bouncepaw

He looked at who appeared to be a kit. She was probably much older than that. If she was alive she might’ve been a warrior by now if not an elder. But she probably knew stuff he did not. He suspected he’d be asked this question. “That would be hard to explain without telling you what those things were. But there are some cats who I’d like to make amends with. What makes me different?” Bouncepaw didn’t take this as an insult, instead, he took this as a question. He inhaled “I will admit, that is a tough question to answer,” Bouncepaw started “lots of cats are different dead or alive. But here’s one thing that they all have in common— including you. They all have unfinished business.” He responded, a mixture of challenge, determination, and a bit of hopelessness. He looked at the cats. “Don’t you wish you were given a second chance?” He asked. Bouncepaw flicked his long, fluffy tail
@marshall
@dino.
@perseus.
Old May 26th, 2023, 09:11 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Ghostblaze
He barked out a laugh, it was harsh and grating as he looked at the apprentice amused, "If I had been given another chance to live I would have gained control of those that are weaker than Windclan which is all of them." His ear flicked as he glanced at the other two Wardens before speaking, "Why make amends when you are already dead, once you have died your life that you have lived is no longer. Holding onto the past is idiotic."
@Caspian @dino. @marshall

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 27th, 2023, 11:15 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

With each word, Goosefury only grew more and more dissappointed. "I also have things I wish I had been able to achieve before my death. All cats do. But one life is one life, and I've lived mine already, as have you. My final answer is no. You will get no 'second chance' from me."

@Caspian @perseus. @marshall
Old May 27th, 2023, 01:19 PM
eternally tired

➵ dewkit ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Caspian @dino. @perseus.

dewkit quirked her brow, what she had heard was a whole lot of nothing. "some business is better left unfinished. i relate to your situation bouncepaw as i too died young. however, that is no excuse for poor reasoning. so no, you'd be better kept in the afterlives." dewkit wondered what ghostblaze's response would be despite the fact that there had been 2 no's already. she figured it would was a no-brainer that he would also reject the request.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; May 27th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Old May 27th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Bouncepaw

He, too sighed internally. He knew he had screwed this up. “Alright then. Thanks for hearing me out, anyway.” He said. Bouncepaw was aware that was a long shot. He promised to himself he’d get back to Cherry. And he had failed miserably, he predicted that Ghostblaze’s answer would be a no as well, so, he braced himself for the cold, stabbing answer. Bouncepaw was only an apprentice, and his training started way too late. Of course he wouldn’t be up to this. Of course he’d screw it up

@dino.
@marshall
@perseus.