Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old February 29th, 2024, 12:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Mink Meeting Healing

The walk back to camp was slow and arduous. Tired and wounded, Twilightstar didn't dare push her patrol more than she had to. This felt a bit like the walk-back to camp after dealing with RiverClan's murderous leader, but now she had company. The molly didn't dare raise a single complaint as she limped her way to the head of the patrol.

As they reached the camp, Twilightstar quickly sought out Lightningstorm, feeling extra bad for causing the poor medicine cat more work. The leader led her patrol to the back of the Galewood, but didn't bother entering the medicine cats den. There were quite a few in need of attention and she was pretty sure having this many cats in her den would only cause her trouble.

"Lightningstorm," Twilightstar called out, taking a seat to take some weight off her injured forepaw. The WindClan leader's ears would droop once the medicine cat made her presence known. "We got ambushed by some extremely aggressive minks," Twilightstar explained quickly. "I need you to take a look at everyone."

[So I need everyone who needs to be healed to fill out a form in Healing Request and then reply so Lightning knows what she's dealing with. Alchemist said you do not need to wait for the forms' approval to post. Just fill out a form and then make a post here. If you don't need healing then feel free to ignore this.]
@ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @violin [Maplepaw] @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @tally [Bravebird] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 29th, 2024, 02:21 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Mink Meeting Healing

Dunecall walked slowly, glancing every so often at Swiftfire's injuries with his only good eye left. Pools of blood masked half his face, and it pulsed with pain at every breath he took.
He glanced at his clanmates. Begraddled. Beaten up like rats. This could've been prevented... he threw a sideways glance at Twilightstar, who was calling for Lightningstorm's help.
A waste of herbs... of time...

He padded up to his friend, who wasn't looking good either. "Swiftfire... how do you feel?" His voice cracked into a cough, and the spasm made him sit in a moment. Minks... who could've imagined? Moles, maybe. Or even foxes. But minks... arghhh...

He licked his paw and brushed it against his forehead, careful not to touch his painful eye. He didn't want to see how he looked right now. I must be... not a nice sight, huh.
Old February 29th, 2024, 02:30 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

The cats returned to camp battle-worn and weary and Swiftfire eyed the entrance of the medicine den. She shuddered. The minks had been incredibly vicious, and now that she had slowed down, stopping next to Dunecall, she realized she was panting heavily, her bites and scratches burned, and her torn ear stung immensely.

Her head turned to the cat beside her, and her eyes widened in horror at the sight of him. His face had been ripped badly, his eye damaged, and Swiftfire gasped. "Dunecall! Oh no! Nonono..." She wailed out. How had she not realized how badly hurt he was until now?
She hadn't done enough. She hadn't been fast enough...ferocious enough...
"You need it more than I do," Swiftfire whimpered to the tom, her friend, urging him to take healing before her.

He was more than that...more than a friend...but Swiftfire wasn't about to spill her heart and soul out like a total queen. Instead she braced her side next to Dunecall's right side, offering herself for him to lean on.

@Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She still felt ashamed. One may say she did what she could, but she knew she could have done more. Should have done more. And now, here she was. Too stubborn to ask for it, but not foolish enough to deny help. She couldn't risk any of these injuries delaying her training or her assessment; she'd had her refreshment lessons, and she'd seen the territory - it had to be happening soon now, it had to. Displeasure and guilt bubbled within her chest as she limped behind the lilac leader to that den, the den which she had left for the first time only a few moons before. The least she could do, being here once again, was to let the rest of the patrol be treated first. They were far worse off, in part because she failed to fight off those creatures as she should have. And now she dared to hope her leg wasn't broken again, it only just healed. She couldn't stand the idea of being out of training for another two or three moons when more training was what she needed. At least it wasn't twisted, nor did it hurt as much as when she first broke it - she would hope it was merely hurting, nothing more. In the meantime, the apprentice hung back, letting the rest of the patrol gather as she patiently waited at the back, considering her options for cleaning the dirtier scars.

Last edited by Estelle; February 29th, 2024 at 04:39 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Walking into can mouth open and wheezing lightly Crowtooth looked akin to a half plucked chicken who had just eaten a lemon.

He. Was. Pissed. Not at anyone in particular, bar maybe himself a bit, but at the damn minks who all deserved to be turned into rugs for the trouble they caused.

That'd come in time though, for now the bitten tom slumped to the ground and waited for Lightning storm to eventually maker her way to him, rasping to Silverpaw in the meantime.
"Ya alright? Swear 've never heard o' a mink before this, nasty thin's. Hey maybe this'll be the kick for yer full name, ya well deserve 't at that point."

@Estelle @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; February 29th, 2024 at 04:57 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 43 moons | WindClan Warrior
[ Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren ]
The entire trek home felt surreal. Bravebird stayed right next to Brightpaw, letting her flank press against the apprentice as a sort of guide if she was allowed. Her injuries ached, her eye was still mostly shut and being able to only see out of one of them was throwing her off. How did Twilightstar do this?? The lilac lynx-point could only hope that Lightningstorm could salvage it - she didn't know what she would do if she lost her sight.

Approaching the rest of the group, Brave hung back and rank her tail along the back of Brightpaw, nodding to the medicine cat. "Go get those scratches looked at," she murmured, already knowing she would refuse healing until the rest of her Clanmates - especially Brightpaw - were looked at. Her legs shook a little under the weight of exhaustion but she sat upright for now. One forepaw lifted and she gave it a swift lick, drawing it over her - ouch. Her ear was definitely torn from what she could feel - or maybe shredded was a better assessment.

[ @MockingRabbit @/Alchemist Kitsune - something i forgot to add on her healing form is the fact that her right ear (the same side as her swollen eye) is shredded. she'll have quite a bit of scaring on that side of her face! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 1st, 2024, 05:00 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

╭─────────╮
Fallowpaw
⟡ 50/100 posts ⟡
download20240204193835.jpg
⟡ She/Her ⟡ WindClan ⟡ 10 moons
⟡ @Alchemist Kitsune @Rani @Moonraven
╰─────────╯

[Quick question! Fallowpaw battled actively during this rp; will this count as a battle experience, patrol, and/or plot participation?]

Fallowpaw limped into the camp a trail of blood behind her; she was at the tail of the group, she tried not to show her pain on her blood matted face, but her entire body was screaming with pain, oh how she wanted to just curl up and sleep for 6 moons!

The young warrior sat down next the crowtooth "Thanks for helping me in the cave Crowtooth" she meowed to the warrior; "Sorry if you got a few extra wounds because of helping me" she apologized noticing the large cuts across his body.

"Those darn minks!" she meowed bitterly, she looked at Twilightstar; was she ok?

Last edited by Starii; March 1st, 2024 at 05:02 AM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 05:26 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The leader's voice ringing down the halls of her den was really just a formality. One would have had to have next to no sense of smell to not feel the stench of blood seeping through every corner of the cool, underground chambers. The medicine cat's hackles raised, the scent intermingling with that of many cats. So. Many. Cats. This must be that patrol that Twilightstar had taken out earlier today. The ones scouting the cave behind the waterfall, wasn't it? Normally she would have wondered just what exactly had happened. What could have gone so wrong that the outcome was an outpour of blood. But the leader had never been one to waste words, and the explanation came swiftly after her name.

Taking what supplies she could with her, the she-cat bolted to the entrance chamber, horrified with the sight that met her eyes. Lightningstorm had assumed it was bad, but the amount of blood... of injuries... She had taken care of cats in this state since Cowtuft had been exiled, but not this many. Not at once. Stars... what if... what if she wasn't quick enough? What if someone died? Was this it, then? The day she herself was taken to the clearing and shredded for the whole clan to see? Would they take Firestorm as well? She... she couldn't do this. Not alone... she...

Taking a deep breath, the medicine cat closed her eyes for a moment, refusing to allow the situation to overwhelm her. If she allowed a single cat to die here only because she was afraid of it, she would disappoint him. She had promised him, hadn't she? That she would take care of this clan of rats? The clan he'd so loved despite how quickly they had turned on him. How quickly they turned on anyone who they could blame while ignoring their own faults. If this was going to be her last day, there was no way in hell she would spend it fretting.

Bolts of lightning seemed to strike across her lapis hues as she opened them once again. The lithe calico's gaze was sharp, steady as she assessed the injured cats as quickly as she could. The ones bleeding the heaviest would need the most dire attention. They had all had the strength to walk here, and would probably be fine waiting while she saved the ones that needed it most. The ones that might not be able to wait.

Expert eyes soon found their mark. While they were all well covered in blood, Fallowpaw's injury was dire enough that it was still open. The red seeping and dribbling down her fur. She was limping, the gait not matching the gashes on her shoulder. Lightningstorm had seen something like this before after the fight against RiverClan. Cowtuft had been the main healer then, but honestly... it hadn't been too different to setting a fractured bone. She would have to make sure, of course, but if it wasn't treated, it would only get worse. But first? She needed to stop that bleeding. If only her herb patrols wouldn't be so obsessed with failing her time and time again... perhaps she would have more herbs at her disposal. As it was, she would have to make do with her stores.

Wanting to not only help the wound close faster but stave off infection if she could, the medicine cat grabbed a sunfuzz and began preparing a poultice, allowing a piece of moss to soak in the underground stream as she worked. The apprentice was littered in wounds, much like the rest of the cats here, but the ones that refused to stop bleeding definitely held her attention for now. Approaching, she showed the sunfuzz poultice to the paw, a brow raising in question before speaking. She wasn't a fan of approaching cats with treatment if they were conscious without asking for their approval on the matter. Cowtuft had always instilled this on her, and she found that cats tended to be more open to treatment if they had verbally approved of such. It was a pointless step in her opinion. The second they had entered into her domain, she would assume they were actively giving their consent to being treated, but habits like these were hard to shake off. They kept the spirit of her mentor around in the den, in any case, and at this point she would grasp at whatever memory of his she could take.

"I need to clean your wounds first... but after, I'll be using this poultice to help close them. Normally I would try and stem the flow with some mushrooms, but fraid leaf-bare hasn't been kind towards replenishing our herbs. You alright with this?" she asked, her voice brisk and businesslike as she kept her eyes on the apprentice's.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @tally [Bravebird] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
| Because of the nature of this roleplay in which everyone is in here at the same time and there are limited herbs to go around - there should be enough, but she will have to carefully pick and choose who gets what - Lightning is going to be treating cats in order of who she deems most hurt to least based on the healing forms! Let me know via VM if you would like to grant power play permits to have her heal your felines as quickly as possible. Also, feel free to react to what she is doing or try to gain her attention if you'd like. I cannot guarantee she will kindly turn to your character and assure them it will be their turn next, but she will acknowledge!

If you aren't among the wounded, no worries, I will not be mentioning again next post! Just wanted to make sure I got everyone during the first round. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:50 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare panted heavily as she followed the rest of the patrol, leaning against Hawkfur for support. Everything hurt... So much... Vixenstare coughed once more, and a little bit of blood splattered onto her paws. The molly stopped to catch her breath, her fur bristling in pain. "Hawkf...fUr.. The molly choked out, tilting her head softly to look at her friend. "Y..oU we...were a...good fr..friend.." Vixenstare said to the tom, her thoughts swirling. 'I'm going to die here...'

@Alchemist Kitsune @Micanomancy

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old March 3rd, 2024, 03:42 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The leader's voice ringing down the halls of her den was really just a formality. One would have had to have next to no sense of smell to not feel the stench of blood seeping through every corner of the cool, underground chambers. The medicine cat's hackles raised, the scent intermingling with that of many cats. So. Many. Cats. This must be that patrol that Twilightstar had taken out earlier today. The ones scouting the cave behind the waterfall, wasn't it? Normally she would have wondered just what exactly had happened. What could have gone so wrong that the outcome was an outpour of blood. But the leader had never been one to waste words, and the explanation came swiftly after her name.

Taking what supplies she could with her, the she-cat bolted to the entrance chamber, horrified with the sight that met her eyes. Lightningstorm had assumed it was bad, but the amount of blood... of injuries... She had taken care of cats in this state since Cowtuft had been exiled, but not this many. Not at once. Stars... what if... what if she wasn't quick enough? What if someone died? Was this it, then? The day she herself was taken to the clearing and shredded for the whole clan to see? Would they take Firestorm as well? She... she couldn't do this. Not alone... she...

Taking a deep breath, the medicine cat closed her eyes for a moment, refusing to allow the situation to overwhelm her. If she allowed a single cat to die here only because she was afraid of it, she would disappoint him. She had promised him, hadn't she? That she would take care of this clan of rats? The clan he'd so loved despite how quickly they had turned on him. How quickly they turned on anyone who they could blame while ignoring their own faults. If this was going to be her last day, there was no way in hell she would spend it fretting.

Bolts of lightning seemed to strike across her lapis hues as she opened them once again. The lithe calico's gaze was sharp, steady as she assessed the injured cats as quickly as she could. The ones bleeding the heaviest would need the most dire attention. They had all had the strength to walk here, and would probably be fine waiting while she saved the ones that needed it most. The ones that might not be able to wait.

Expert eyes soon found their mark. While they were all well covered in blood, Fallowpaw's injury was dire enough that it was still open. The red seeping and dribbling down her fur. She was limping, the gait not matching the gashes on her shoulder. Lightningstorm had seen something like this before after the fight against RiverClan. Cowtuft had been the main healer then, but honestly... it hadn't been too different to setting a fractured bone. She would have to make sure, of course, but if it wasn't treated, it would only get worse. But first? She needed to stop that bleeding. If only her herb patrols wouldn't be so obsessed with failing her time and time again... perhaps she would have more herbs at her disposal. As it was, she would have to make do with her stores.

Wanting to not only help the wound close faster but stave off infection if she could, the medicine cat grabbed a sunfuzz and began preparing a poultice, allowing a piece of moss to soak in the underground stream as she worked. The apprentice was littered in wounds, much like the rest of the cats here, but the ones that refused to stop bleeding definitely held her attention for now. Approaching, she showed the sunfuzz poultice to the paw, a brow raising in question before speaking. She wasn't a fan of approaching cats with treatment if they were conscious without asking for their approval on the matter. Cowtuft had always instilled this on her, and she found that cats tended to be more open to treatment if they had verbally approved of such. It was a pointless step in her opinion. The second they had entered into her domain, she would assume they were actively giving their consent to being treated, but habits like these were hard to shake off. They kept the spirit of her mentor around in the den, in any case, and at this point she would grasp at whatever memory of his she could take.

"I need to clean your wounds first... but after, I'll be using this poultice to help close them. Normally I would try and stem the flow with some mushrooms, but fraid leaf-bare hasn't been kind towards replenishing our herbs. You alright with this?" she asked, her voice brisk and businesslike as she kept her eyes on the apprentice's.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @tally [Bravebird] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
| Because of the nature of this roleplay in which everyone is in here at the same time and there are limited herbs to go around - there should be enough, but she will have to carefully pick and choose who gets what - Lightning is going to be treating cats in order of who she deems most hurt to least based on the healing forms! Let me know via VM if you would like to grant power play permits to have her heal your felines as quickly as possible. Also, feel free to react to what she is doing or try to gain her attention if you'd like. I cannot guarantee she will kindly turn to your character and assure them it will be their turn next, but she will acknowledge!

If you aren't among the wounded, no worries, I will not be mentioning again next post! Just wanted to make sure I got everyone during the first round. |

Fallowpaw limped up to the medicine cat, "Need help?" she meowed trying to hide her pain; her leg had swollen up twice the normal size.