Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Roleplaying Information

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old March 1st, 2020, 11:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan WindClan Resources

Welcome to WindClan!

Here, you can do the following:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Outsider Joining

ALL OUTSIDER JOINING IS CURRENTLY OPEN AND MAY ATTEMPT TO JOIN HERE.
  • All outsiders are required to speak with Twilightstar or Fallownose prior to being accepted into the Clan.

• Outsiders allowed to join will start off as apprentices, regardless of age, unless stated otherwise by Twilightstar. They will be required to take on a Clan name, and may need to meet the normal apprentice requirements listed below. Twilightstar will decide if their outsider name is acceptable as a Clan name.

• If the event an outsider is actively pregnant or with an expecting mate, Twilightstar will not force them to start as apprentices. Instead, they will be allowed to join as a warrior or queen but are still expected to complete training. Failure to do so may result in them being stripped of their Clan status.

• If your character is an apprentice/warrior from another Clan, Twilightstar will assess them to determine exactly what they know and what skills are still needed.

To submit a joining request, please fill out this form below.

Name:
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes/No
Reason for Joining:
Rank Request:
New Name Request (optional):
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Rank Requirements

These only apply to WindClan's promotions and do not necessarily reflect the other Clans.

It is recommended you do not skip these requirements without consulting the Clan leader, as your character may be punished.

Kit to Apprentice | Apprentice to Warrior | Warrior to Queen | Warrior to Elder | Others to Elder | High Ranks

Kit to Apprentice
  • Kits must have existed for one month real time to qualify for a ceremony

• You should have at least six roleplay posts made with that kit

• The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

• Optionally, kits may take any lesson listed below. These lessons will not count towards apprentice training. A full rundown on the Curriculums and how they function within WindClan can be found here. Please visit the linked thread to find teachers and kits requesting a class.
    • Herbs Lesson: Don't Eat-learn what should and shouldn't be eaten, Herb Basics-lesson on cobwebs and poppy seeds, Advance Herbs -learn about marigold+catmint
      Educator: Lightningstorm

• Basic Hunting Lesson: Basic crouch, stalking, and pouncing
      Educators: Open
      Substitutes: Snowybreeze

• Clan Etiquette Lesson: How to behave towards cats outside the clan, at gatherings, and around strangers
      Substitutes: Fallownose

• Clan Relations Lesson: History Lesson on the other three clans, their current HRs, and their relationship with WindClan
      Substitutes: Fallownose

• Clan History Lesson: learn about WindClan's history through stories
      Substitutes: Twilightstar

• Warrior Code Lesson: teaches about the warrior code and can include stories about cats who have broken the code or why the code was added

• Advance Hunting Lesson: live, small, prey will be brought in for kits to hunt for a more realistic hunting experience
      Educators: Leopardsong
      Substitutes: Leechscar

• Introduction to Predators and Self-Defense Lesson: learn about predators other than cats and what to do if you ever see them, and learn some beginner fighting moves

• Basic Silent Communications Lesson: learn some basic paw signs and movements to communicate with the mute and deaf
      Educators: Lightningstorm

• Digging Lessons: You'll learn how to dig and see if you have any talent or skill as a future tunneler
      Educators: Dustbunny

Apprentice to Warrior
  • Apprentices should have existed as an apprentice for at least two months real life time to qualify for a warrior ceremony.

• You will need at least one hundred roleplay posts made with that apprentice.

• Apprentices need at least five instances of training experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor. 1 hunting, 1 fighting, 1 clan skill (rabbit hunting lesson) must be learned and the last 2 lessons can be of your choice.

These experiences may include:

• Hunting lessons (Requirement)

• Battle training sessions (Requirement)

• Tour of the borders

• Patrols (hunting, border, battle, herb collection)

• Battle experiences (such as raids - requires a battle training session)

• Any other life experience where the character learns something substantial

• Plot participation

When applying for a ceremony, these should be linked in your form for reference. This is to prevent characters from becoming warriors without having any actual form of training! You are responsible for organizing your own training sessions, but you may be placed on a patrol at a high rank's discretion.

• Apprentices need to actively attend at least two Clan meetings. This includes showing up to their own ceremony through roleplay and, if applicable, reacting to the ceremony accordingly. For example, if a cat becomes a warrior in the meeting, the apprentice should join in chanting the new warrior's name.

• Apprentices are required to complete a final assessment with a warrior once they have met the minimum training experience. The only exception is that she stated she'll be using an event or raid as a replacement assessment.

• The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

• Characters who have not made these qualifications by the age of 18 moons will have to speak to Twilightstar to see where they need help. By 21 moons apprentices will have their place in the Clan reassessed by Twilightstar to see if they are fit for Clan life, and what they need to do to get their warrior name if possible.

Warrior to Queen
  • Characters created as already-expecting queens are welcome to give birth at any time, but pre-existing characters(such as characters who start off as warriors and become queens/pregnant) must wait at least one month.

• Warriors can make an IC request or an OC request to be moved to a nursery and be relieved of their warrior duties for a real lifetime of six months or less. After six months, unless there is a valid excuse, whether they joined as a queen or requested the rank, Twilightstar will request that they return to warrior duties.

Warrior to Elder
  • You will need at least 150 posts with the character as a warrior.

• If they are eighty moons or older, they will qualify to become an elder due to old age. Prior to this, they will need a valid reason to retire, such as a health condition. This condition will need to be verified by a medicine cat, and Twilightstar will listen to their advice on the matter. If said medicine cat believes your character is fit to remain a warrior or too unfit for Clan life, Twilightstar will act accordingly.

Anyone Else to Elder
  • Outsiders cannot join as an elder, even if they are disabled. Twilightstar and/or Fallownose will determine if they are fit for Clan life and if they are incapable of benefiting the Clan in some way, their request to join will be denied.

• Young Clan cats born or injured to the point of being unable to serve the Clan may be exiled unless Twilightstar finds some use for them. If not she'll exile them without shedding a tear. Prove your worth or get yeet.

High Ranks

Request a Ceremony

Once your character meets the above requirements, you can fill out one of the respective forms below! Note you do not need any special requirements to request a name change or a mentor reassignment.

If you do not have a mentor lined up, leave that spot blank and they will be randomly assigned.

Apprentice
Current Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Mentor:
Links to curriculum lessons:

Warrior
Current Name:
Warrior Name:
Two Warrior Attributes:
Gender/Pronouns:
Links to training posts and assessment:

Elder
Name:
New Name (optional):
Gender/Pronouns:
Current Rank:

Mentor Reassignment
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Reassignment:
New Mentor:

Name Change
Current Name:
New Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Name Change:

Exile
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Why they're being exiled:

Ceremonies will be performed during Clan meetings every two weeks or so, and your character is expected to attend and participate when they're called up. I will wait 24 hours for a response before moving on. A lack of attendance will result in the ceremony not being done for that meeting, and your character may be punished or marked as missing.

This thread will be checked before ceremonies are started.

Announcements

Births and deaths aren't typically covered by ceremonies, and you can request they be announced during the upcoming Gathering.

To ensure characters who are announced are actively used, some requirements have been placed. Please read them carefully before submitting a form.

Births
  • Queens who give birth need at least ten roleplay posts with that character to qualify as a mention in the Gathering.

• To avoid inactive kits being announced, kits should have at least three posts each to be mentioned. If you have a litter of four kits and only one makes the posts, only that kit will be included. Assuming a litter has stillborns, they will have an honorable mention regardless of activity.
Deaths
  • Cats who are dying need to have at least five roleplay posts with the character in order to be mentioned and been in the clan for at least seven days.

• All deaths need to be roleplayed out in order to be announced. This is to prevent any 'off screen' deaths that didn't actually happen. When applying below your character, please include their death post.
To apply, use this form:

Name:
Queen or Deceased Cat?:
If a queen, list your kits that qualify and include a mention to the roleplayers:
If deceased, link the death roleplay post:
Additional Information?:

Allegiances Changes

To change something on the Allegiances, post your cat's name and the change you'd like along with a mention to me.

This includes if you've adopted a character from another roleplayer or wish to request their removal from the allegiances.

Last edited by Moonraven; March 31st, 2024 at 08:38 AM.
Old September 15th, 2021, 09:07 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Resources

Name - Duskfire
What I want changed - His desc is currently incorrect, I have a different description in mind for him then when I started with. Can the new desc be - "Dark brown tom, with tan chest and throat, and green eyes."

[ @Moonraven ]
Old September 27th, 2021, 07:27 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Mentor Reassignment
Name: Dirtpaw
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Reason for Reassignment: Swiftfire went missing
New Mentor: Snowstorm @Bramblepaw12
@Moonraven

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old September 27th, 2021, 04:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Apprentice Ceremony
Current Name: Leechkit
Gender/Pronouns: Tom
Mentor: Wolffang @TheNyanCatMinecart
@Moonraven

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 2nd, 2021, 03:19 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

I adopted Sparkstrike to @Bramblepaw12
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 2nd, 2021, 03:24 PM

Apprentice

Current Name
Midnightkit

Gender/Pronouns
She/her

Mentor
You can pick @Moonraven

Last edited by ~Fierce~; October 2nd, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 09:49 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@Moonraven

Hi! Could you please change Firekit's gender to Female? Thank you!
Old October 4th, 2021, 09:43 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Windkit
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes/No
Reason for Joining: She went missing, and took the time to rediscover herself and who she was.
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): n/a
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Last edited by poppy; October 4th, 2021 at 09:45 AM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:56 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

name: Dovefall
changed: her description, could it please say: chestnut tabby she-cat with yellow-green eyes?
mention: @Moonraven

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 13th, 2021, 02:33 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Could you remove Stonemask off of the allegiances please?

| @Moonraven

tal was here... and here.... and also here!