Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:49 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Clearing

A flat, grassy clearing dotted with ferns and surrounded by a tightly woven bramble wall. Three sides drop off into a cliff, though it's not a high enough fall to kill a full-grown warrior and is protected by the bramble wall, making accidents impossible.

Last edited by vellichor; October 22nd, 2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old June 1st, 2023, 08:18 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Hazykit sat, looking around the new clearing. Her scruff was still very sore and now stabbed over from her father's attack, but she didn't really know to go to the medicine den (because she didn't know what that was) so she decided to just suffer through it.

(open!)
Old June 2nd, 2023, 05:48 AM
Taylor's Version

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Hazykit sat, looking around the new clearing. Her scruff was still very sore and now stabbed over from her father's attack, but she didn't really know to go to the medicine den (because she didn't know what that was) so she decided to just suffer through it.

(open!)
Hawksprint

The brown tabby padded across the clearing with a vole in his mouth, looking for some place to sit down and eat. As he did, he noticed a Hazykit. She looked a bit lost, like she didn't know what to do. She also looked.. injured? The tom padded over to her. "Hey, Hazykit, are you alright? You look pretty beat up" Hawksprint said with concern in his voice. He wondered what had happened to her.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 2nd, 2023, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever You Need/ If I'm Online
My Mood: Bored

{~ RunningPaw ~}
She Sat In The Clearing,Grooming Her Striped Fur,Taking In The Sunlight

Last edited by *Galaxy_Cats*; June 2nd, 2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 12:02 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Hawksprint

The brown tabby padded across the clearing with a vole in his mouth, looking for some place to sit down and eat. As he did, he noticed a Hazykit. She looked a bit lost, like she didn't know what to do. She also looked.. injured? The tom padded over to her. "Hey, Hazykit, are you alright? You look pretty beat up" Hawksprint said with concern in his voice. He wondered what had happened to her.
Looking up as an unfamiliar tomcat padded up to her, Hazykit's fur spiked and she stepped backwards, white azure eyes taking him in, wondering if he was a potential threat. Relaxing slightly as he spoke, the mottled gray and taupe kit shrugged lightly, wincing at the term 'beat up'.

She always looked beat up, this was actually one of her better days. In her opinion, the bruises she had received from her father before she joined the Clan were almost completely faded now, and her bloodied scruff had clotted after a little bit.

Now that Fallownose had taken care of her dad, she was ready to start a life without much fear. "I'm alright, I think it's getting better." It wasn't in a place that was visibly accessible to her, but she had a feeling that it was doing better. She appreciated the concern, though. She never got that when she lived in the Dusk Syndicate.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 08:39 AM
Taylor's Version

Quote:

Looking up as an unfamiliar tomcat padded up to her, Hazykit's fur spiked and she stepped backwards, white azure eyes taking him in, wondering if he was a potential threat. Relaxing slightly as he spoke, the mottled gray and taupe kit shrugged lightly, wincing at the term 'beat up'.

She always looked beat up, this was actually one of her better days. In her opinion, the bruises she had received from her father before she joined the Clan were almost completely faded now, and her bloodied scruff had clotted after a little bit.

Now that Fallownose had taken care of her dad, she was ready to start a life without much fear. "I'm alright, I think it's getting better." It wasn't in a place that was visibly accessible to her, but she had a feeling that it was doing better. She appreciated the concern, though. She never got that when she lived in the Dusk Syndicate.
Hawksprint

Hawksprint stood still and didn't follow the kit as she backed away from him a few steps. She seemed scared. He knew she had been in the dusk syndicate before, but other than that he knew nothing about her. "Perhaps we should still take you to see Cowtuft?" He offered the little kit and flicked his tail in the direction of the medicine den. "At the very least, I'm sure he could maybe give you something to ease the pain" The tom added in an attempt to comfort Hazykit.

Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:17 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Hawksprint

Hawksprint stood still and didn't follow the kit as she backed away from him a few steps. She seemed scared. He knew she had been in the dusk syndicate before, but other than that he knew nothing about her. "Perhaps we should still take you to see Cowtuft?" He offered the little kit and flicked his tail in the direction of the medicine den. "At the very least, I'm sure he could maybe give you something to ease the pain" The tom added in an attempt to comfort Hazykit.
The kit's deadpan expression returned after the initial fear went away, and she looked up at him, tipping her head to the side slightly. "It's okay, I'm used to it. It should heal in a week or two, like it did last time." It was still strange to her how... caring these cats were. It was also strange to be able to talk so openly about her injuries and be honest about them, usually she'd be forced lie or make up a diversion. The Bengel-tortie mix settled down into a sitting position, deciding to pretend that she knew who Cowtuft was. She was still learning everyone's names.
Old June 5th, 2023, 11:27 AM
Taylor's Version

Quote:

The kit's deadpan expression returned after the initial fear went away, and she looked up at him, tipping her head to the side slightly. "It's okay, I'm used to it. It should heal in a week or two, like it did last time." It was still strange to her how... caring these cats were. It was also strange to be able to talk so openly about her injuries and be honest about them, usually she'd be forced lie or make up a diversion. The Bengel-tortie mix settled down into a sitting position, deciding to pretend that she knew who Cowtuft was. She was still learning everyone's names.
Hawksprint

The brown tabby eyed the kit as she sat back down. She seemed to want to wait it out and let it heal on its own, but Hawksprint didn't just want to walk away and let her suffer from it on her own. "Let's get you to the medicine den. Cowtuft can check on you, just to make sure it's nothing too bad" He said, leading the kit across the clearing.

Old June 5th, 2023, 02:20 PM

Bump Policy: Atleast a week! ( Summer break of course longer )
My Mood: Happy

Smallpaw struggled limping to the clearing, he looked stiff- didn't want to sit, because if he did then he would sit on his burns, wich were on his hind legs, tail, shoulders and eyelid.
He only went outside to have some fresh air. But he immediatly limped inside the apprentice den, to rest his burning eyelid.
Old June 5th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalepaw laid in the clearing doing nothing

Ashclaw is grooming

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up