Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by hades.
Today 03:18 PM
just when i thought i was...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:09 PM
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:07 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:01 PM

Old April 14th, 2024, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

@Minkuu

MINNOWSPLASH - he/they

Minnowsplash angrily stalked towards some trees, determined to bring back a haul for their clanmates.

Rolled: 8
It wasn't long before Minnowsplash found their first piece of prey. A small squirrel sat on the lower branches of a tree. With some debate, Minnowsplash decided to go after it. With one paw above the other, they were nearly an arm-length away when... the squirrel moved! Exasperated, Minnowsplash made a giant leap and managed to hook the squirrel by the tail. The two fell to the ground, and Minnowsplash used the opportunity to kill the squirrel while it was dazed. Thank StarClan.

Rolled: 4
On their way back to the prey stash, Minnowsplash caught a whiff of something tasty. There! It was a small, small rabbit, much tinier than the one they'd spotted before, but a good source of meat nonetheless. Redemption time! Tearing after the rabbit, Minnowsplash barreled through a number of bushes and finally leaped upon their prey. Finally! StarClan was generous today!

Rolled: 10 (special thanks to the luck gods T-T)
Panting and exhausted, Minnowsplash carried the rabbit back towards the squirrel. They ventured out once more, trying their luck for a last piece. Crunch... crunch... A small mouse nibbled on a leaf four cat-lengths away. Minnowsplash dropped down to a crouch. Breathe, Minnowsplash. One with the grass.... one... with... grass... Suddenly, they sprang from the ground and landed upon the mouse's back. Success!

With a light pant, Minnowsplash brought the rodents and rabbit back to their patrol mate before nodding at their catch. "Nice one. I think the clan's going to be well-fed with these pieces of prey," they mewed proudly.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 14th, 2024 at 07:35 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 04:41 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

[Rolled 1 - Fail (very)]
BRO
Emberfang stalked a squirrel through the bushes, his eyes locked onto the thing. And, then right as he was about to take he leap and kill it, a tree branch fell near the warrior, scaring of the squirrel. And probably every other prey in the area. A scowl made it's way onto his face. His luck is disgustingly low right now. He needs to find another one. Soon.

[Rolled 16 - success]

2 times had he lost some prey, and now he had to make up for it. Waste of time, waste of energy. Had he known that tree branch was going to crack, he would've moved his spot and- what was that? His eyes locked on what seems like an rat coming out of a burrow. This was a chance. He crouched low, watching as the rat emerges from it's home. And he waited until the rat had come out of the burrow fully. Far enough so it can't hide. And then he strikes, and he caught it right before it goes back it. Hm..if there's one rat in there...would there be another..? If the rat's smart it'll stay in there...so maybe if there is one it won't come out. It doesn't seem like there could be any though.

[Rolled 19 - success]
1 vole, 1 rat. He can't come back with just two, but he had a feeling he was already spending a lot of time here. Maybe he could find just one more. But...if he was taking too long...then maybe that won't set up a good image of him...ah, why is this so hard? He just needs to get lucky one more time. And so he focuses again, slowly walking through the bushes and trees. Trying to repeat the process again. He did hear something move on the ground though...something hopefully near. The noises stopped, but he tried to remember where it came from. His left, hopefully. He stopped moving once he sees it. Ahah! His guess was correct. He broke the silence, leaping forward and biting down on it. He didn't even wait. He didn't even know what it was he was going after. Once it went limp he took a moment to actually know what it was. Another...rat? A small one...wait no it's just a mice.
[Remaining Attempts: 0]

------cough cough, the part below this line isn't important to the patrol------

Right...so he should be finish...he did tell himself that was the last one...urgh..fine, he was already getting tired anyway. Not that much, but it counts. Maybe he could go back to the clearing and just try to seek out Jayfrost after this. Wonder what the guy is doing. Though he doesn't want to see him talking to Garlicfeather of all cats in the clans. Thinking about that already makes him sick. They're not even mates anymore but why are they still talking? He didn't like seeing it. Oh right, the patrol. Jeez, why does Garlicfeather have to distract him so much? Ember should be the one talking to him, not Garlicfeather! C'mon, what did he do?

He walked back to where the patrol was supposed to meet up again, carrying the prey he caught. The warrior was not seeing Minnowsplash yet. Does this mean he still had time to hunt? Dammit! Well, it's too late to go back now, so he might as well be the one waiting. He sat down, looking out for the tom.

[ @Littlesun0112 @/Myling ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Minkuu

MINNOWSPLASH - he/they

Minnowsplash angrily stalked towards some trees, determined to bring back a haul for their clanmates.

Rolled: 8
It wasn't long before Minnowsplash found their first piece of prey. A small squirrel sat on the lower branches of a tree. With some debate, Minnowsplash decided to go after it. With one paw above the other, they were nearly an arm-length away when... the squirrel moved! Exasperated, Minnowsplash made a giant leap and managed to hook the squirrel by the tail. The two fell to the ground, and Minnowsplash used the opportunity to kill the squirrel while it was dazed. Thank StarClan.

Rolled: 4
On their way back to the prey stash, Minnowsplash caught a whiff of something tasty. There! It was a small, small rabbit, much tinier than the one they'd spotted before, but a good source of meat nonetheless. Redemption time! Tearing after the rabbit, Minnowsplash barreled through a number of bushes and finally leaped upon their prey. Finally! StarClan was generous today!

Rolled: 10 (special thanks to the luck gods T-T)
Panting and exhausted, Minnowsplash carried the rabbit back towards the squirrel. They ventured out once more, trying their luck for a last piece. Crunch... crunch... A small mouse nibbled on a leaf four cat-lengths away. Minnowsplash dropped down to a crouch. Breathe, Minnowsplash. One with the grass.... one... with... grass... Suddenly, they sprang from the ground and landed upon the mouse's back. Success!

With a light pant, Minnowsplash brought the rodents and rabbit back to their patrol mate before nodding at their catch. "Nice one. I think the clan's going to be well-fed with these pieces of prey," they mewed proudly.

Bubblekite
| RiverClan Warrior | 17 Moons | Purrks: None |
He was bounding towards sleepy thicket as fast as he could, he'd been out of camp, feebly trying to catch something bigger than a shrew.

He roughly followed the scent of the patrol, but soon he stopped abruptly, seeing one of the patrol members stalking up on something he couldn't see.

He was worried he might scare away they're prey, with him being pretty big and a tiny but clumsy.

After debating for a short moment, he slowly backed away from the patrol member, and went off to do his own hunting.

[anything below 11 is a fail, anything above 11 is a success, rolling a d20]

[13, success]

When he was a good distance away, he lifted his muzzle into the air, hopefully scenting a decently big catch.
He felt a pang of excitement, but he forcefully replaced it with not-excited-ness, it would only making him a worse hunter, as he caught the whiff of a robin. He lowered himself into a crouch, and began stalking forward.
His eyes landed on the bird, it was pecking the ground, probably looking for worms or seeds.
He focused on it, and pounced, quickly finishing it off.

[9, fail]

He'd found a small and young rabbit a while after his other catch.
He hoped this one would be his 7th rabbit caught, he normally had trouble not alerting them to his presence.
He got closer, and closer.
He leaped at it, but it must've been too early.
The rabbit let out a shrill shriek, and bounded away at a speed he wouldn't be able to match no matter how hard he tried.
He sighed.

[17, success]

This time at the scent of prey, he immediately dropped into a crouch.
He was not about to loose another possible meal this time.
The mouse seemed to be cowering under a bush, probably alerted by the rabbits scream.
He noticed that it was a bramble bush.
Why? He thought.
He snuck up closer to the brambles, and sprang at it with a large amount of hesitation.
His pelt was ravaged by small, piercing, thorns, painfully protesting at the cat trying to get the mouse it was sheltering.
He lashed out with his claws wildly, and a blow hit its mark, the mouse screeching with pain.
It was cut short as he slashed at it again.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old April 24th, 2024, 03:48 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf was making his way out to Sleepy Thicket after returning to his den with the seashells. He intended to do a bit of hunting since he wasn’t really tired yet and was a bit bored, but spotted a familiar light grey tabby not too far. Was that Mistyshard? He'd never actually spoken to RiverClan's new medicine cat yet but he had seen her around so he did recognise her. Then he wondered if she needed help collecting herbs at all?

"Hey Mistyshard?" He called out as he approached. "Need any help collecting herbs or something?"

@starry

Sorry I took so long with this! Had to go into IKEA to buy a plant XD

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 27th, 2024, 03:23 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Clovershock

Clovershock sniffed around, their tail twitching softly.
@IDIOTICBEAN101

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old Yesterday, 03:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard was out in the territory, aiming for a relaxed stroll, and maybe she would collect some herbs while at it. Light silver paws gently treaded on the earthy ground, a goal in mind. Sleepy Thicket... it held so many memories. But one in particular stuck out to her. The time when she was just little Mistykit with no worries in the world and Stormtalon had told her about the spirit that lived here would always stick to her memory. A soft sigh escaped on her maw, but her gaze was determined. A serious look on her face she headed in a straight line towards her former mentor’s grave. It had been so long since he died, leaving her absolutely distraught...

A while ago she had been lucky enough to see him again, and he was the reason Birdsnow and her had gotten another chance at life. Without him she wouldn’t be standing here right now, with her full name and the rank of RiverClan’s medicine cat. Her lean body came to a halt in front of Storm’s grave. A single tear rolling down her cheek she leaned down and let out a quiet purr. “I miss you, Stormy. You were great, and.. and.. i love you. Not a mate kind of love; more like the love for someone who almost felt like a father to her. At least... it had felt like that once upon a time.

”Thank you so much.. for.. for everything.. without you I... wouldn’t have come this far a-and... I won’t disappoint you, I promise. She chocked down the sobs and forced herself to return back to normal before anyone would notice. Mistyshard didn’t need a pity party. She’d been through so much and she was still standing, and most of that she had accomplished all by herself. Because everyone she loved always disappeared. It’s not like she chose to be all by herself, it just happened. Suddenly a voice popped up from behind her and the healer turned around, slightly surprised.

Her tears were already dried and she forced a small smile onto her maw. herbs... yes... that’s what she’d came here for originally. She gave a quick nod to Duskleaf. “Ah.. some help would be great. Uh... how about we look for some... cobwebs, which I’m sure you know what they look like. Along with some marigold. Marigold is a bright yellow-orange flower, it’s pretty easy to set apart from others. Does that sound good?” she inquired with a tilt of her head.

[ @Seamrog - Duskleaf ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Clovershock

Clovershock sniffed around, their tail twitching softly.
@IDIOTICBEAN101

Caveclaw-She/they

-----------

Caveclaw perked her ears as they listened for the sounds of prey in the forest.